All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Indeed Hamish is quite shocked to hear them call him boss. Blinking, he turned toward each of them in turn trying to figure it out. Finnick and Darrak were always his equals in the guard. That's why they were such close friends of his. "Who died and left me in charge?" He then broke out in laughter, considering the fact that they were of course all actually dead.

He didn't know that he had actually been elected. Nevertheless, he figured that it was a good idea to share what he had thought, but was still awfully that they had all stood up for him.

"You know how there are a few assassins that serve the crown here? I was thinking that you two should take the most nimble and cold-hearted of those assassins, and bite them into a new life with you." Hamish was imagining Finnick and Darrak with elite new wives that could keep the peace here in the palace and prevent these kinds of things from happening in the future.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

"So....we find a female assassin...", Darrak says

"Woo her", Finnick continues

"Bite her", Darrak states

"And make her our wife...", Finnick finishes.

They looks at each other then grin, "Genius."

Finnick looks back towards Hamish, "You are a genius and considerate friend. Thanks for the idea."

The duo stands and bows to him before heading out to find their brides. No doubt their will be some assassins that will instantly fall in love with them and want to be vampires like Hamish.

Alexis wakes up later in her room looking her love.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:48 pm 

Hamish was glad that he could be so much help to his friends. After all, he appreciated the company of Finnick and Darrak. Therefore, he certainly wouldn't have wanted to have them forced to go lonely forever at all. Once he made his way back to Alexis, he saw that she had apparently just been waking up. Smiling, he quickly ran toward her. Then, of course if she had allowed him to, he would have thrown his arms around her lovingly.

"I'm sorry to have made you wait all this time like this."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 pm 

She wraps her arms around him pulling him close, "I missed you so much..."

Alexis's lips meets his then puts her forehead to his. Her sleep was dreamless so she wasn't in a nightmare.

She sighs, "Our wedding......should we just say we married? We could say our vows to each other then kiss."

Her hand entangles itself in his as she waits for his answer.

Outside the castle

Darrak and Finnick were walking to where the assassins gather. They were truly excited about this assignment...find an assassin bride and turn her in a vampire.

Darrak looks to Finnick and asks, "Fin, who is your ideal girl?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:06 am 

Leaning in, Hamish allowed his lips to meet hers. He missed her every bit as much as she had missed him. Soon enough his eyes were shut and he considered what it was that she was saying. "We've been through plenty of an ordeal, so please, let me say that I am undyingly eternally yours and let it suffice that I am forever bound to you." That was a binding, of course, that he didn't at all see fit to break.

Meanwhile, Finnick grinned and rubbed the back of his head. It was clear that he already had a type of girl in mind. "I'd like if she were spicy and fiery. How about yourself?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:07 am 

Alexis smiles, "And I am eternally grateful for your service to me and elated that I'm eternally yours....now and forever...my wonderful Hamish."

She pulls out a ring from her nightstand. A maid returned it to her when everything went hectic. She places it on his finger. He does it to her and she kisses him full out wrapping her arms around him.

"Shall we go on our honeymoon?", she purrs on his lips

"Sexy, independent, smart, and fiery.", Darrak beams

They walk into the tavern and sit near the bar searching the scene.

"What will you have, boys?", a female bartender speaks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:32 pm 

Accepting that ring without hesitation, Hamish leaned in and gave her a kiss that was probably far more passionate than he had originally meant it to be. It was probably far more so than was polite as well, but he hardly cared at this point. He just wanted to be with her more than anything else. When the topic of their honeymoon came up, he certainly wasn't going to say anything against that. He wanted to jump at the chance while he had still had one.

Once the kiss was broken, he then looked straight into her eyes. "I would jump at that chance more than anything in the world, and you know that."

Meanwhile, Finnick smirked a bit, not sure if this was the kind of place where one actually ordered anything that had blood in it. Still, he snickered to himself and looked up toward the barkeep. "What are you offering?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 am 

"We do cater to the vampire community", she responds, "So what will you have?"

Darrak thinks then voices, "Red Whiskey."

She nods.

Alexis smiles, "Lets go, my dear."

She gets up and gets into a nightdress and runs outside to the waiting horses. Once he is with her, Alexis races her horse in to the forest shouting to him, "Catch me if you can!"

She and he race through the woods going back to the pond. Only new difference is that a building was built there now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:54 pm 

Honestly Finnick seemed disappointed when she said that they cater to the vampire community, because it meant that nothing that he had ordered would have gotten a rise out of anyone. In spite of this, he figured that he might as well have just shrugged and moved on. "Alright, I'll just have what he's having then."

Meanwhile, Hamish hadn't expected that Alexis was going to do that. He figured that he was going to stay in bed with her and have fun in an entirely different way. Well, it looked like she had consigned herself to being competitive, and therefore he decided to jump onto his own horse and give chase. The appearance of the new building, though, had surprised him quite a bit.

"Hey, how did that get there? What, did someone just wish it into existence?" Hamish, not having any of the qualms of normal life, found it much easier to catch up with her in the past since he no longer minded taking risks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:59 pm 

Alexis smiles, "It was being built as we were planning and practicing. Mother had it built for us as a wedding present for us."

She took his hand and led him inside the stone cottage. It was cozy by vampire standards. There was a fire place to give a romantic feel. The bedroom was the door next to it. Alexis smiles at him, "Like it, my love?"

She kisses him then sashays in and pours them blood to drink. She gives him a glass and clings hers with his.

"To us...and our eternity.", she toasts and drinks her. Blood dribbles down the corners of her mouth giving her the iconic vampire look.

She fixes them and Darrak scopes the scene. He notices two females sitting by themselves near the fire pit. One had an eye patch and the other had an X scar on her right cheek and over her left eye. Their outfits were made of a short, death black skirts with black netting stockings. The boots were also death black with a blood red sole and heel. Their tops her business suit like. The jackets were blood red, the flared bow ties were black, and the shirts were white. The one with the red eye patch had short, black pixie hair and the other eye was emerald green. Her body figure was pear like but she had a C cup bust. Her skin was sun kissed tan.

The other female was a shade paler than her companion. Her eyes were onyx black with looooong strawberry blonde hair which was up in a high ponytail held by a black bow. They were sipping wine and the eye patch girl was tossing up a knife repeatedly.

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:27 pm 

"Well, I guess I just didn't realize because I was paying attention mostly to you, and I have to admit that I'm still doing that." Having simply allowed her to lead him, he didn't do anything that would have suggested he was interested in the cottage. Rather, it was pretty clear that it was her that he was interested in.

Well, once she gave him the blood that had seemingly enthralled her, but after the toast and having licked his own goblet clean he couldn't control himself. He was grasping her, consuming the blood that had dribbled down the corners of her mouth in that so typical pose of a vampire while his arms were all over her. Hamish just couldn't control himself any more, and he wasn't even going to try.

Meanwhile, Finnick had started to enjoy his cup, but he liked something else that Darrak had found better. Hamish was such a nice guy to suggest this to them. After all, that was such a nice pair of women over there, and they clearly had great fashion sense. He couldn't keep his eyes off of either of them.

Two tough girls like that just had to want to kill people, and he made a motion with his head as if he wanted Darrak to make a move with him. Regardless of whether or not he did, however, Finnick was going to go first.

Walking over to the one with a knife in her hand, he soon smirked to her. "So, end any lives today?" It seemed like as good of a pickup line as any, and it probably sounded honestly better than some of the things that they were used to hearing in an establishment like this one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:14 am 

Alexis no longer held back either and allowed her senses to take over. Needless to say that they didn't sleep that night.

Darrak moved with him to the one with the eye patch. The knife girl looks at him and just chuckles, "Best pickup line of the night and yes, actually, we did. We just came down from our room cleaning the blood of each other. I'm Amaranthus Tenem, aka Bloody Basklisk."

Amaranthus's voice was a sexy smooth tone that was straight seductive.

The eye patch girl with a cute, seductive voice that was a bit higher pitch than her comrade spoke, "Atropine Avon Linumeth, aka Deathly Viperess. We are the Snake Sisters. We aren't sisters by blood but sisters nonetheless."

Darrak nearly had a nosebleed at her voice, "Oh d**n"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 am 

Owing to the fact that he was a vampire by her own doing, Hamish had no wish to sleep at night, and was very comfortable enjoying everything that she had to offer no longer how late she planned on seeing just how far that supernatural stamina might stretch out to.

Of course, Finnick had to fight off his own nosebleed with everything going on as well as the fact that their mentions of blood were going to drive him crazy on top of the mention of sisters regardless of how fictitious it was. Considering the way that the Bloody Basilisk was talking to him, he had a hard time resisting just falling into her arms as it was.

That might have explained why he didn't quite realize he was standing there drop-jawed since they hadn't flat out rejected them just yet. Well, yet anyway was the big deal here.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:25 pm 

The girls just laugh at the gawking vampire men.

"Hello? Earth to vampires?", Amaranthus voices waving her hand in Finnick's face, "What are your names?"

Darrak blinks shaking his head, "Oh, um. I'm Darrak Stone. Guard for King Vladimir and Queen Irissia. That's Finnick Hennesy. Also a guard."

That perks the girls' interest.

"Oh really?", Atropine purrs.

"Sit next to us and tell us about life there. We always wanted to be like royal assassins for royalty.", Amaranthus says scouting over. Her "sister" copies her movement scooting over Darrak. He immediately sits down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:11 am 

Soon enough Finnick blinked as well, soon joining Darrak in that respect. Once their interest was piqued, however, he soon smirked and started to move a little closer, allowing himself to sit next to his choice of the two 'sisters' as well. "So you've wanted a royal warrant to kill people?" Getting a licensed document to end lives of enemies of the state sounded so romantic to Finnick, but he did his best to avoid gawking again since he hadn't wanted to look like an idiot in front of them. That would have just gone to ruin things in the end. He had to play it as cool as he could have. Darrak was always the smoother one out of the two of them. Well, he was sort of anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:42 am 

"We can easily get you those licenses.", he says smiling still.

"Oh that be wonderful", Atropine purrs to him, "Ever since we became assassins/bounty hunters, we wanted to work for royals. Especially vampires as you can see by the color of our outfits."

"Yes, we see...however, there's a catch."

Amaranthus then growls, "You better not think that we are that easy! Just it is our dream to work for undead royalty doesn't mean we will be wh**es for it! Try anything and you'll be insta-dead without knowing it!"

Amaranthus was feisty to say the least.

"Whoawhoawhoa! No! We'd never do that. We aren't that low nor looking for a one time thing.", Darrak explains.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:28 pm 

The fact that the grins seemed feisty on top of being seductive was serving to make this all the better. However, Finnick was soon trying to play hard to get. With how enthralled he was before that was probably rather difficult. Nevertheless, he figured that it might as well be best to at least give it a shot. Frowning, he turned back toward the two of them. This was soon followed with a small scoff.

"I was looking for a girl tough enough to follow someone like me and get hitched, but I guess I was barking up the wrong tree since you clearly aren't that kind of material if you're making that kind of a comment." Secretly, though, he hoped that the rejection would just make them try harder.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm 

The girls blink then look at each. They seem to have a silent conversation with each other before turning back to the boys.

"Lets see were this takes us before getting married to men we just met.", Atropine voices for them

Darrak nods, "Completely understandable. Why don't we see a about a first date then, if it goes well, we'll see about making you both residents."

Darrak wasn't willing to take the 'hard to get' route. Last time he tried that, he lost his girl.

Amaranthus smiles, "We'd like that. Lets take that date now."

"Huh?"

Atropine nods, "Lets do something tonight. We can easily find a contract to do and take out someone."

"What do you say, boys?", the knife welder purrs.

Darrak nods smiling, "I'm in."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:28 am 

With a bit of a smirk, Finnick had figured that the hard to get routine wasn't even necessary at this point. Darrak wasn't using it, so he figured that he shouldn't. He didn't realize that it was because of the other's last experience with a girl. Nevertheless, he did end up following the other's lead. "Well I'm always up for killing someone. Did you have anyone in mind?" For that matter, if they hadn't, then Finnick could immediately think of several people that he wouldn't have minded offing.

"You know, there's probably a whole board of contracts in a place like this I figure." There were plenty of people who wanted someone else out of their life forever, that went without saying. These two girls sounded like they could have been loads of fun for both of them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 am 

Amaranthus looks to Finnick and smiles, "Yes, why don't you find us one?"

She bats her eyes at me before lowering seductively.

"A man who can quiet my bloodlust is very....appealing to me.", she purrs before trailing her hand slightly up his thigh.

Atropine nods smiling, "Yes...especially one covered in blood like us....maybe we might let you lick the essence of life off our bodies later...."

Her hand plays with Darrak's hair. His face looks red and he gulps, "That uh....ok...we...we can definitely find a contract. Finnick...you can search first...."

Amaranthus sat back from him and sips on her glass of red wine. She smiles waiting for him to leave.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next