All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Daniel- Dan || James || Howell
More Pictures | +

Blaze - his leopard

OOC: Dan is the new kid at school and he's nervous about starting a new life at a new school. When Dan first moves he doesn't have many friends, but he meets Phil (you) and the two of you hit it off right away. Dan however is hiding a secret. He's a werecat and he's found his mate. You. (BTW you can also be a werewolf/werecat/vampire/human which ever you choice) He doesn't know how to tell you plus if he does you'd be in as much danger as he is. Dan's a special kind of were. The rarest of them. The werecat. Not many are know and those who are known are hunted down to test and see why they became a werecat instead of a werewolf like their parents. When the people hunting him comes to town he'll do whatever it takes to keep Phil safe.
Just kind jump in with a picture and a picture of your wolf/cat if you chose to be one or just tell if you're a vampire or human.

IC: Dan sighed as he looked up at the small school. He shook his head and swung his leg over the side of his motorcycle. What a crumby school. Blaze said to Dan. "No kidding," Dan muttered back slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking towards the school. People turned their gaze on him since he wasn't exactly like them. His accent was different and he dressed different. Well that was to be expected since he was from a different part of England. Blaze growled softly not liking all the stares. A few people near him herd the growl and gave him funny looks. "Cool it Blaze. You'll draw too much attention to us," Dan snapped at Blaze.
Blaze rolled his eyes at him saying a few colorful words before being quiet. Dan sighed and pushed the doors open walking towards his locker. He shoved his bag and books he didn't need into his locker. Hr grabbed his chemistry book, English folder and his math folder. His first three hours before lunch. He closed his locker and jumped slightly when he noticed the boy next to him. He was just slightly shorter than Dan maybe by an inch or so. He also had the same haircut as Dan, but on the opposite side and his hair was black where Dan's was brown. It took him a second to notice the smell coming off the other male, but once he did Blaze couldn't help, but purr. Mate. Blaze sighed. Dan pinched his thigh to get Blaze to stop so the other male didn't think he was weird. "Uh hi I'm Dan. Dan Howell. I just moved here. Whats your name?" Dan asked and chewed the inside of his cheek nervously.

"The Darkness Can Be Such A Lonely Place On Your Own. I'll Be Your Compass So You'll Never Feel Alone."
-Joey Graceffa 'Don't Wait'

Feelings Don't Die.
Because We Keep Feeding Them With Memories
Thats Exactly Why..
Its Hard To Move On

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace