All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sebastian had suggested to a bored Ciel Phantomhive that they use a portal to somewhere..fun.

Little did either of them expect to be thrust into an unknown place with buildings towering into the sky and cars VASTLY different from the ones back home speeding by. They had appeared at night...on a dirty street corner near a liquor store.

"Well...it appears we are....somewhere at least." Sebastian said sheepishly as he checked his pocketwatch.

"Nice watch." A thug said as he approached from behind them. "Hand it over...fancy man." The thug aimed a gun in Sebastian and Ciel's faces.

"...Brazen fellow..isn't he?" Sebastian said to Ciel.

"Hey, Rick! This butler guy's being a smartass!" A second thug said.

"I dunno man....guy's got a kid....maybe we should book it before the Bat shows up." A third, nervous looking thug said.

"Would you shut-" The first thug began to say before a cord wrapped around the man's ankle and dragged him, screaming into the dark alley. "Aaah! What the hell-!?" They heard the thug who was dragged off screaming from the darkness before he was thrown over the group's heads and landed with a crunch on the street.

"Jesus! Look at his arm!" The third thug shrieked.

"Would you shut up!?" The second thug screamed back, grabbing Ciel in a headlock and aiming the gun at the boy's head. "Back the hell off! I'll kill him!"

Three sharp objects shot out of the darkness and embedded themselves in the thug's arm, causing him to drop the gun and release Ciel. "My arm! What the hell's stuck in my arm!?"

Electric shocks zapped into the thug's body through the sharp objects in his forearm, he fell to the ground..twitching.

The third nervous thug, ran down the sidewalk, yelling and screaming. What happened next Ciel and Sebastian had a hard time processing, a hugely tall and muscular man in a dark cape and cowl emerged from the alley and shot out a second cord that wrapped around the thug's legs...and suspended him from a lamppost.

"You two alright?" The man asked, as he punched in the thug's nose and caused him to fall unconscious.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:54 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Ciel looked at Sebastian as the men demanded that they hand over the pocket watch. Ciel had no clue what was going on around them but he still seemed perfectly calm, even as a gun was being pointed at his head. Ciel then looked at the thugs, now captured, before looking at the man and said, "Thank you for your assistance, not that it was needed. Who exactly are you, and where are we?" As Ciel waited for an answer from the strange man, a teenage girl walked up to the man, smelling of booze and cigarette smoke, and said, "Hey Batsy, having another party without me?" It was obvious that the girl was drunk, meaning she was drinking underage. The girl looked at Ciel and said, "Who's your friend Batsy? The name's Copycat, CC for short. Though that's my partying name. I can't tell you my real name, it's a secret." Ciel looked at the girl and said, "How nice, a drunken twit. Sebastian, where did you bring me?" Ciel had a look of mild annoyance on his face as the drunken teen hung over him and the man she had called 'Batsy'.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:31 am 

Sebastian sighed, "I'm sorry to say this, Master...but I quite literally do not know where we are...or..given the looks of things..when we are. Thank you for the assistance...are you a circus performer who happened to be stopping by?" Sebastian asked the man with the pointy eared mask.

"...No." The man said simply, "As for where you are...or when....you are currently in Gotham City...the United States of America. And given how you both just appeared out of thin air....and your clothes," He took hold of Sebastian's sleeve and inspected it, as well as looking over Ciel's attire. "Your clothes appear to be of high quality, Victorian era I would say....1800's. You're lucky I have experience with people arriving from other realities...otherwise I'd think you'd just come from a performance of Shakespeare."

The masked man appeared to be able to make quite the educated guess..just based on their clothes. "The current year is 2016....month of January."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:51 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Ciel looked at the man and said, "Thank you sir. Sebastian, let's find out who's in charge of this place and go from there." Ciel looked at Sebastian and sighed, he said, "This is going to be a pain." The girl said, "And yet again Batsy ignores me, you know it really hurts a gal to be ignored." The girl's scaled wings twitched as she sobered up, she said, "Ugh, I feel sick." The girl then walked over to the street light and looked up at the moths fluttering around it. Ciel shook his head and turned as if he was about to leave. The girl said, "Oh I wouldn't go that way! There was something on the news about an escaped lion from the zoo and it stinks like cat pee over there." Ciel replied, "Thank you, we'll keep that in mind." Ciel then muttered to himself, "The last thing we need is advice from a drunken twit with wings." Ciel held onto the family ring and sighed, what a fine mess this was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:25 pm 

Sebastian followed his young master for awhile and then noticed something lighting up the sky.

It was a beam of light, and it showed a symbol of what appeared to be...a bat...on the cloudy night sky. "Strange, do you suppose it has something to do with the fellow back there?" Sebastian asked Ciel.

"Indeed it does." A kindly voice said to the side of Sebastian. "Begging your pardon, sirs. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Alfred Pennyworth..butler to the Wayne family." the grey haired man was wearing a coat and hat this chilly night. "Master Bruce has sent me to pick up two fellows dressed in eighteenth century garb. I am guessing that would be you two?" Alfred asked with an eyebrow raised.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 pm 

Ciel said, "Yes that would be us." Ciel looked around in awe at the skyscrapers and glowing signs, he saw an electronics store with TVs in the window and saw the pictures move. Ciel said, "A strange era we've ended up in, eh Sebastian?" The drunken girl said, "Hey Alfred, can you give me a lift back to the manor too? I shouldn't drink and drive and you came right as I was about to call you." The girl was named Draco though she referrers to herself as Copycat or CC when she's partying, she lived with Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson as a family member. Draco had a bad habit of drinking underage and it often got her in trouble with the other members of the household.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:22 pm 

Alfred held the door to the limousine open for Sebastian, Ciel and the drunken Draco. "Miss Draco, you do know that Bruce will be quite angry with you when we arrive back at the manor. You KNOW you are not supposed to be drinking." Alfred scolded.

Alfred sighed and closed the door behind them and began to drive once he was in the driver's seat. They approached a mansion on a large hill, the iron gates opened to let the limo in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:49 pm 

Ciel got in the limousine and sat next to Sebastian. Draco got in the limo saying, "Yes, yes, I've heard it all. All the lectures and the complaints and the scoldings. I don't really care right now! I'm too drunk to care!" Draco laughed and sat down next to Ciel. Draco said, "Man, I wish the bars would come up with a new drink. Their alcohol menu has gotten old, I've tried everything on it. Hmmm, maybe I can make my own drink!" Ciel sighed and looked out the window at the mansion as they pulled up to it. Draco looked at Sebastian and said, "Are you a Demon disguised as a butler? Your scent is different from a human's." Draco was indeed drunk but she wasn't stupid, she had met demons before, she actually had a demon under contract.