All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:24 am 

Happy new year!~

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is an rp between me and another amazing writer, Zwei! Right now, they have a Q&A OOC up and are waiting for questions on the IC Thread. so go over there an check it out!
But now, without further ado, to the Rp...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Travel Through Kehryn

A new day in different lands. Vadim, a mage of red, with his trusted companion Blizzard, a snowy white and grey fox arrived near the edge of a new territory. The boarder of a land which they'd never been to before, But instructions for Vadim told him that he'd need to travel through this land.

"Up and over..." Vadim chimed mostly to himself as he walked up to the top of a hill, stopping on the road a looking out and down the whining path that cut out of the trees and through the sloping grasslands which he'd soon be walking over. Over one shoulder he held an open bag with a few stocks of long grass's and tuffs of white fur. His fox pup, Blizzard was resting in the bag, Sitting up comfortable on the grass in the bag and peering up and back calmly down the road.

The fox had almost broken one of his hind legs getting ensnared in a hunters trap and was now unable to walk for a while. Vadim had realigned the bones but now they had to wait for Blizzards leg to heal before he could walk on his own again. Now Blizzard amused himself by pulling at the back of Vadim's hood of his cloak or tucking his nose underneath it and tossing his head flipping the material so every once and a while the back of Vadim's hood was being tugged on, but he didn't mind to much.

The constraint traveling had it's strains, both on him and Blizzard, But after a few long years of wandering alone and then adding the few month's he'd kept the young fox, Vadim had grown used to the strains, meeting new people and learning new spells. That was also part of the reason why he was always on the move. He has been trying to catch up with a sorceress who had once been his mentor but then left without a real reason to. Now Vadim's been trailing after her, learning newer spells as he goes with some passed on guidance from his mentor as she continues to stay one step ahead of her student but is always just out of reach from him.

"Hmm... But todays a new day... in different lands." The young mage murmured to himself, smiling as Blizzard pulled at his hood as he reached back an ruffled the foxes fur before starting off again, walking down the whining path and continuing on.

Last edited by bluejade1324 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm 

Illithids (Mind Flayer): A Dreamers worst nightmare.

Location: The Mental Nexus, Where Thoughts Are Imported, And Ideas Are Exported.

Meanwhile, within the World Capital of High Valence, the Council was on person short, as Queen Nightingale was still in Kehryn.

"Hmm, I should hurry, the meeting cannot start without me." Elizabeth sighed, she hated council. It had been years since she had been in one, and she did not enjoy it. The queen gathered up her belongings, and headed for the West Gates, before being stopped by an army of Kobolds, which for some reason, had redirected her towards the East. Eliza was no fool, this wasn't accidental at all, they wanted her attention, and they got it. She followed the squirrel-like creatures outside of town, and through the Mountain Path, leading her to the border. "Huh? Who's this?", she asked one of the Battle Magi, who had stopped the mysterious traveler, who was without a proper Passport. "You there! You must be quite brave to think you could trespass freely. State your name, Mage.", Eliza shouted, as she walked closer to the borderline.

At this point, the guards all lowered themselves to one knee, which to you, would be quite odd, as you did not know who Eliza was. "Child! If you value your honor, bow. That is Queen Elizabeth of Kehryn, Her Majesty, Miss Chaos.", said one of the Guards, his Mage Cowl hiding his face. Eliza stopped in front of the guards, and smiled maliciously. "I'll let this slide just once, as you do not know who I am yet.", Eliza said, as she gave the signal for the guards to rise. "Hello traveler, what brings you to my Kingdom, and where is your Passport?"

Click to summon my familiar. He's only an Hatchling, for now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Fain on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:34 pm.
Reason: Pure OOC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:52 pm 

Happy new year!~

Vadim slowed his walk as he was stopped by a group of patrolling guards asking for a passport and identification.
"What? Why would I need such things?" Vadim asked but before he got an answer a lady high elf arrived, sending all the guards to their knees towards her, bowing to her.

"You there! You must be quite brave to think you could trespass freely. State your name, Mage." She shouted towards him. "Child! If you value your honor, bow. That is Queen Elizabeth of Kehryn, Her Majesty, Miss Chaos." said one of the Guards, his Mage Cowl hiding his face. Vadim slowly looked back towards the queen as she approached and he set down his bag slowly as the guards were signaled to rise again.

"My name... My name is Vadim Syn." He said nervously glancing around from the queen to her guards and back. "But I'm sorry. I've never entered another territory where I'd need such an item as a passport." He nervously shifted and glanced down as Blizzard looked up and looked around from the bag. "I am only passing through... Surely I can just go... Continue on my way and... and..." Vadim caught looked being passed around and guess they weren't just going to let him continue on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:03 pm 

Location: The Mental Nexus, Where Thoughts Are Imported, And Ideas Are Exported.

Surely he wasn't serious? The queen smiled wickedly, before she signaled the guards to search the bag. "What is your purpose for passing through? And where are you from? This is not an easy place to reach, given that it is hidden within my Mountains. Well? Go on, child. I'm listening." Elizabeth was strict, but she also had a kind heart, if the cause was justified, she had no problem with letting people pass through. The queen smiled, and offered the young man a glass of water. "On second thought, come in, child, we can speak at the Inn." Elizabeth extended her arm, pointing a single finger towards the The Raven's Perch, the local Inn, where gamblers and Hunters alike gathered to share stories, as well as alcoholic beverages. "Meet me in The Raven's Perch, and we can talk about your journey over a healthy meal."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:41 am 

Happy new year!~

Vadim watched the guards go to search through the bag he had with him, much to the annoyance of Blizzard who growled at the guards and Vadim had to pick up the little fox, carefully supporting his injured leg while listening to the queen ask him how he got there.

"if you must know im-..." He was cut off as Elizabeth pointed towards a local inn saying,

"Meet me in The Raven's Perch, and we can talk about your journey over a healthy meal." How did she know he wouldn't just leave the moment she stepped out of sight with her guards? Vadim sighed knowing he, himself wasn't that daunting or rude and after picking up his clearly empty bag and letting Blizzard hop back into it, he followed the queen as she had already began walking towards the inn.

Vadim looked around as he entered the inn and slowly walked over to where the queen was but not sitting down yet as he stood calmly but didn't trust the situation yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:56 am 

His caution wasn't misplaced, not only did the Queen secretly have the guards close off the borders, but she had signaled her Crow to retrieve the guild, as no judgement could be passed without each vote. "Come child, sit, unless you do not trust a Queen in her own Kingdom?" The Inn fell deathly silent, and now she had him cornered. If he didn't sit down, the city would turn against the outsider, if he did, the Commoners would trust her judgement. This was her Weapon, she always knew how to get what she wanted. "Hurry Vadim, I do believe this is Check, best make the right move, Lest Check, becomes Checkmate." Ah the Chess talk, Elizabeth was Malencia's Chess Champion, and her Battle Strategies followed the same deceit and trickery.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:09 am 

Happy new year!~

Vadim sighed and frowned a bit at the reference to chess. This was no game, it was much more serious then that. But he inevitable sat down, feeling the eyes of the others in the inn slowly turn away from him and he relaxed slightly, still a little tense with the fact that he was out of his wander-free element here.

"You had asked me why I've come here." Vadim stated when sound finally came back to the voices quietly talking around them. "All I can really say is that I'm looking for someone and my latest note to where they are has lead me here." He knew this wasn't the answer Queen Elizabeth was looking for. but it was the only answer he felt comfortable giving. He looked around then leaned forwards resting his folded down arms on the table as he looked back at Elizabeth.

"But tell me, why do you have such measures set up so that others can't pass freely through your kingdom?" it was a risky question, asking a leader how they worked, but it was one Vadim was confident he'd get an answer from that may help him later.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:36 pm 

A missing Mentor? This wasn't too uncommon, but whether or not she should believe him, Elizabeth wasn't sure. "I understand your struggle, and I'll be happy to help. And on the topic of why we isolate ourselves? It's because Kehryn is a Safe Haven, where Outcasts from elsewhere within Malencia may stay. The reason the Guards knew you where an Outsider, is because you do not bear the Mark. Outcasts are Exiled with a Magical Bind, which places a Mark on their Neck. Only once they are accepted for who they are, can the symbol fade." Just then, the Crow returned, carrying a message tied to its foot. Once Eliza unfolded the message, she could read it clearly. "Dear Elizabeth, we have received your Crow, and will be there posthaste. Wait patiently, as we will be leaving as soon as we send the Crow back. Signed, Bastion Cornelius Valentine." Eliza smiled, and set the message ablaze, burning it to a crumbling cinder. "Now, until further notice, you will stay within these walls, the Council will be here to decide the best method of assistance tomorrow."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:24 pm 

Happy new year!~

Vadim wasn't too happy to hear this and he straightened up in his seat. "Queen Elizabeth, I understand that these are your lands, and there for your rules but..." He bit his tongue at this point and wondered whether or not this was the best way to approach this, But he also knew he didn't want, and Wouldn't, stay longer then he needed too. "I must decline your offer to help..." He said and moved to stand up. "My journey alone has brought me this far and I know your intentions are good, but I can't stay here. The Council or no Council, Your word or not, I will not stay." His voice was sharp on this but his demeanor still respectful. Surely Elizabeth understood he wouldn't stay, surely she also wouldn't try to keep him there against his will? He hoped this was true as he reached down to pick up his bag and step away from the table. Vadim wasn't looking for trouble or a fight, but he felt that his mission was too important, to him, to stray from or lose any time from.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:40 pm 

"It's wasn't a question, or an offer. It was a command, Child." Elizabeth's toned changed, and her smile shifted to a smirk. "Let me explain this to you. You unknowingly trespassed on My Land, and instead of throwing you in the Dungeon and watching you rot, I am being Nice, and letting you stay until tomorrow. But, if you would rather be in the Dungeon, I'm sure I could arrange that too. Now, you are too stay within these walls, until the Council arrives. This is my Game, Vadim, and you're just a lowly pawn." Eliza's personality shifted once more, her smile and calm, soft, soothing tone returning. "Now, I have arranged for a room to be put on Hold for you, Raven's Perch is a pleasant Inn, so enjoy." With that, she was gone, whistling as she strolled out the door, and back down the street to the Castle. "It's his move, will he take a risk, or will he obey? Either way, he will not leave, I've made sure of that.", Elizabeth said to herself, as he disappeared through the Throne room doors.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:22 pm 

Happy new year!~

Vadim stared after the queen as she left. She couldn't be serious, could she? He swallowed back a nervous laugh and silently picked up his bag and went to go see if she had gotten him a room there. She had. "Oh, Blizzard, what have I gotten myself into...?" He asked aloud as he went to his rented room and looked around. it was decent, no worse the some of the pervious place's he'd stayed and it was on the first floor with the window facing away from the road, out of sight. Blizzard chirped and restlessly tried to jump out of the bag, yelping as he put pressure on his bad leg and whining loudly to get Vadim's attention.
"Hmm, I know, I know." He said picking up the small fox and letting him curled up on the bed while Vadim reached out into thin air and closed his hand into a tight fist. The bag Vadim had been carrying with him was strictly for carrying his fox, after learning how to make his real travel bag disappear so he wouldn't have to carry it around, that's what he'd been doing. When Vadim closed his hand into a fist, the strap of a golden lined bag appeared in his grasp and he dropped it to the floor, kneeling down and searching through it to find the note he had received last before coming there. He gritted his teeth as he couldn't find it and slowly sat back from the bag. "Look's like I'm on my own for this..." He sighed and picked up the bag again, dropping it and watching it disappear as he stood and sat back down on the bed to decide what he should do now.