All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Soon enough Riku was getting into the song and dancing as he sang, the song suited him given the situation with fangirls and his ego stroking.

"Once your'e watchin' every move that I make! Ya gotta believe that I got what it taaakes! To stand out! Above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud! Til' mine is the only face you'll see gonna staaaand out! Til' ya notice me!" He sang, dancing with a smug look on his face.

Kairi nuzzled Sora's neck, "I think we should have a duet together, you big giant you." She teased, before frowning slightly. "I'm sorry, Sora...I'm sorry I never came forward and expressed my own feelings sooner. I didn't mean to lead you on like that, after all you've done for me..." She looked guilty.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:09 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Perhaps soon enough he'd have plenty of fan girls who watched him do this sort of thing. The idea was certainly giving him, well, plenty of his own ideas in the future. Even if he didn't really have the background for singing, then he could still learn to do it. There was a first time for everything really, and it just looked like this was the first time after all!

While he was of course paying at least a little bit of attention to what was happening, Sora was far more interested in Kairi honestly. He loved the fact that she was up against his neck, and he started to stroke the back of her hair in turn before he let out a careful size. While it might have been a tease, he liked the idea. "Hey, you know what, we should do a duet. Besides, this whole thing is partially my fault too. I never admitted my feelings either."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:22 pm 

Kairi smiled and stared into Sora's blue eyes, "You've always been my hero, now you're my big giant hero! Like I said before, there's a lot more of you to love now that you can grow giant and we can play games if you like um..shrink me and stuff. That'd make cuddling you a lot more interesting!" She giggled. She sighed blissfully and rested her head against his shoulder, "You're like a big teddy bear now!"

She smiled, "Ya know....I found out about you and Riku's paopu thing...and that drawing you did of me and you in the cave? That was cute...it's kind of how i found out that you felt...the same way about me that I did for you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:15 am 

Giggling a bit, Sora was simply largely focused on Kairi and what she was saying for the time being. Maybe something inside of him was sort of forgetting what they were doing and where he was. Along with that went what he was supposed to be doing. Kairi was more important than any of that. Laughing again, he finally got a chance to react to what she was saying as he leaned up against her shoulder as best as he could in return for her gestures, considering the size difference. "Shrink you...or maybe make you larger to give me more to love of you!" He then seemed kind of adorably embarrassed by what she was saying. "Wait, you knew about all of that? How long have you known about it?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:52 am 

Kairi smiled, "I always knew about you and Riku's paopu bet when you were naming the raft...but I just recently found the cave drawings and realized you felt the same way I do!" Kairi nuzzled his big face. Lea smirked, "Way to go Spikey! Ya saved the worlds and ya got the girl!" he teased with a thumbs up.

Riku finished his song and hopped over to them, "Done! That was fun! I can see why you liked Atlantica so much, Sora! I think I might have to practice more if I wanna impress my fangirls!" He posed cockily.

"Jeez, that inflated ego of yours is almost as big as you!" Kevin joked.

A dark corridor suddenly opened up and out stepped none other than Zexion and Lexaeus, who in turn glared at Riku angrily.

"Well well, last I remember was you killing me in Castle Oblivion...yet here we are." Lexaeus said.

"Last I remember is.....uh....nevermind....we won't speak of that ever again.." Zexion blushed, he apparently had memories of being tormented by giant Riku afterall.

Lea immediately went on guard, "What the heck are you guys doing here!? HOW are you here!?"

"Your wizard friend decided he could use someone like myself working behind the scenes on maps and information on worlds...so he brought me back as a Somebody."

"Mhm, the old wizard said you were one short for training the trio of newbie keybladers...and thought you might need some encouragement not to go easy on them." Lexaeus growled.

Zexion scoffed, "How is it that Axel is here? You were the one who betrayed us yet they expect us to work with YOU?"

Lea smirked, "Least I didn't get shoved into an armpit..."

"S-shut up!" Zexion shouted in outrage.

Kairi blinked, "Wait...so they're on our side now?"

"Believe me, it wasn't our choice.." Lexaeus grumbled

"Yen Sid mentioned something about us being less psychotic and/or sadistic than the other Nobodies....which I suppose is true." Zexion said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:05 pm 

While he might have blushed when Lea said that and simply offered the other a thumbs up in response, Sora had to admit that Lea actually was right. Having finished all of those adventures and finally come clean about his feelings for Kairi really had made him feel like a million bucks. He was deeply glad for that. Eventually, though, he simply wanted to lean against the girl and shut his eyes.

"Is it too soon to say I love you, after everything we've been through?"

Honestly he felt that it probably was. That being said, he didn't really seem to care about that at all either.

When Riku said those things to him, though, Sora frowned and then finally rolled his eyes in a silly fashion. "Hey Riku, don't let it get to your head. With how big you are now you might not be able to get through a doorway. After all, you'll have an inflated body...and an inflated ego!"

Giggling for a moment, Sora dodged a fake punch from Riku and then stuck out his tongue in reply.

That was when Lexaeus and Zexion instead had decided to show up. Riku blinked a moment as Zexion elected to remain silent. "You remember that happening?" Well, that threw him for a loop, and it started to make him question which part of all of this was real and which part of it wasn't.

The rest of the exchange seemed to surprise Sora in the same way that it had really surprised Kairi though. "You mean we're not going to try to, oh I don't know, kill each other any longer?" He was grinning a bit with a sweat drop forming across his forehead as he rubbed the back of his hair for the time being.

Nevertheless, merely being less psychotic didn't exactly sound like it was something to inspire a whole lot of confidence when you got right down to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 pm 

"Of course not ya big goof! If ya love me you're free to say it! Just as I'm free to say I looove youuu!" She said in a singsong voice.

"Don't ask how or why....but I distinctly remember you disgusting body odor overwhelming my senses! And you people think WE WERE the bad guys?" Zexion huffed, while Lexaeus had a bit of an answer for Riku's question: "Something to do with the old wizard using the simulation version of us to resurrect us as Somebody's...ordinarily it wouldn't be considered real...we're just a bit of a special case I guess."

"We have no one else and no where else to go...Xemnas and Xehanort and the Organization are no more....so I suppose we're homeless and friendless unless we'd team up with you....wait...n-not that we're friends or anything..." Zexion blushed and turned around to face a wall.

"What we MEAN..is that we're more..calm and less sadistic than Larxene was, and the others were so devoted to the Organization that they wouldn't consider teaming up." Lexaeus explained.

"It came with a side effect, us being brought out of that machine....we now have knowledge of technology here and can hook some things up for the old wizard's tower....computers and maybe even a couple game rooms for you and your trio of newbies." Zexion said.

"Gee, awful nice of ya..." Lea teased.

Lexaeus placed a large hand on Zexion's shoulder, "You could at least TRY to warm up to them...if we're going to be on the same team I mean..."

"Not my fault I'm not used to having feelings..." Zexion huffed and turned around and surprisingly extended his hand to Riku. "Just when you're giant or something out there....NO using me as a pit sweat rag!" He grumbled.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:08 am 

Giggling at the way that she had said that, Sora snuggled up against her again. He was glad that she was so open to it. "Some girls wouldn't be so open to a boy saying that he loved her. I'm kinda relived to know that you're not like that." Finding himself rubbing the back of his head in the process, he blushed, as it seemed that none of his feelings on anything were going to remain silent at this point.

Meanwhile, Riku still looked surprised. "I was told that you were a fake copy of yourself, and I was also kind of egged on." Just like Sora had before, Riku was now rubbing the back of his head in the process.

Well, at least it looked like things were going to be much more gregarious from here on out. Swallowing a bit, he looked down to the hand that was offered to him. This still seemed really weird. He didn't want to shake it at first.

Eventually, though, he took it and finally solidified a new friendship. "Well, it looks like we don't have to fight each other any more. Where do we go from here? This all feels so strange." It especially felt kind of awkward considering that the things that he had done before turned out to be more real than they had originally seemed.

Finally, Riku frowned a bit at what had happened. "I don't think I want to let you guys talk me into these things any more!"

Sora folded his arms while sticking out his tongue in the process. "Too bad, because I was already comin' up with some more ideas for you to tell the truth!" At this point that made even Riku laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:23 am 

Mitch frowned, "I-it's not like we expected this to happen! It would've been a simulation but from how I understand it Yen Sid used his magic to bring them back via the simulation's versions of them!"

"Yeah we're sorry!" Adam said sadly to Zexion and Riku.

Lexaeus sighed, "We might as well apologize for what our Nobody selves did. We're sorry..." he elbowed Zexion. "Yeah...we really are." Zexion said finally being genuine.

"You're the only people we can turn to now...so we won't be alone..." Zexion said.

Kairi smiled, "We're glad that you're on our side now, guys." She nuzzles Sora, "So..about that duet, sweetheart."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 pm 

Well, at least they had said that they were sorry. Riku smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, you know what, maybe you're right. We can all be friends at this point or whatever." He then tried to shake the hand of the other in the meantime. However, it didn't look like Sora was as ready to do so.

That wasn't because he was being unfriendly, though!

Giggling, he looked back up, "You know, I'd be happy to make peace myself, but not right now. I'm a little, eheh, busy!" He then tried to motion toward Kairi. It was quite easy to see what he was so busy with for the time being. Then came the mention of the thing that was really about to be busy with.

"Yeah, I'll sing with you, I have some experience, remember?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 pm 

Lexaeus strongly shook Riku's hand and smiled slightly, "So uh...how'd you both get so big?"

Mitch and Kevin and Adam were hopping up and down in excitement at Sora and Kairi singing in front of them. "Yay! Go for it!" They cheered.

Kairi smiled, "Yeah, I know you do..you were a singing mer-guy in Sebastian's musical!" She smiled slyly then, "Always did like how you didn't have a shirt on in that place." She teased.

Kairi pointed to another song from Goofy's Movie called I 2 I. "This seems interesting!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 am 

At the moment that didn't feel like much of a shake, for obvious reasons, and he hadn't felt the crush that sometimes came with one. Considering Riku's size, he didn't really feel all that much from it. Nevertheless, he figured that this was one of the biggest handshakes around considering that an enemy was involved. Well that wasn't quite right at all. With that handshake their previous enmity had just ended.

Blushing, Sora looked up toward her and then finally laughed. "I could always take off my shirt again." Eventually, though, he merely nodded toward the offer of the song that it had seemed she showed some interest in.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 am 

To their surprise, the song came with motion sensing avatars of Goofy and Max to represent Sora and Kairi and their movements! "Huh...so that's what his kid looks like!" Lea commented. "Wait....HE'S GOT A KID!?" Zexion and Lexaeus blurted. Kairi giggled and her avatar of Max picked up her hugging Sora from the side. "Looove youuu~" She said in a singsong voice.

The song began and Kairi sang along with her giant boyfriend:

"Got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand..to set the world in motion..by reaching out for each other's hand! Maybe we'll discover what we should've known all along! One way or another...together's where we both belong!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:46 am 

Motioning sensing avatars weren't at all something that he was used to. He would have had to be honest to himself about the fact that this world was full of surprises. Well, irrespective of that he figured that they had already been treated to the surprise about Goofy's kid! Riku of course had already been through that too. He was now laughing at the other two.

Sora, or at least his projected avatar, got close to that of Kairi's as he sang as well.

"If we listen to each other's heart, We'll find we're never too far apart, And maybe love is a reason why, For the first time ever, we're seein' it 1-2-1, If a wall should come between us, Too high to climb, too hard to break through..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:52 am 

The song soon ended once it reached an exciting crescendo before finally giving one last "I 2 I!" Sora and Kairi hugged each other and laughed. "That was soo much fun! You're so talented, Sora!" She said as she squeezed all of him she could reach with him being giant and all.

"You're both sooo cuuute together!" Zexion swooned, rather unlike his normal calm calculating demeanor.

"Seems like you're getting comfortable around them..?" Lexaeus teased.

"W-what!? N-no..I mean yes! But..." Zexion said, flustered.

Lea smirked, "Their happy-go-lucky style is infectious...I know...it's hard not to like being around these two dorks."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm 

Okay, well, it was probably true that Sora could be a dork at times. Actually, he probably was a dork more often than not. The other part was true also, however, and that was when Lea had said that their happy-go-lucky style was infectious and that it was hard not to like being around them.

Squeezing back, though making sure that he hadn't crushed her at his advanced size, Sora let out a big long sigh before he relaxed every muscle in his body. It had been quite relieving to be told that she shared her affections for him, and it was even more relieving to learn that some of their worst enemies were no longer.

One thing was for sure, and that was the fact that everything was looking up at this point. The world was truly turned upside down for now.

That wasn't necessarily a bad thing either.

There was one other person who had become happy with the new somewhat topsy-turvy relations too, and that was Riku. Sure his journey to get to this place was remarkably strange. He never intended a certain individual to feel certain activities from him. Nevertheless, though, things were at least copacetic enough at the moment that they were no longer a major concern. Soon enough other enemies might have become friends.

Still, they would all remain vigilant. After all, there was too the possibility that they might have instead turned friends into enemies and gone the other way around with this entirely.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:23 pm 

=The Mysterious Tower=

Riku and Sora squeezed through a portal into Yen Sid's chamber, followed by Kairi, Lea and Lexaeus and Zexion and of course the trio of new arrivals: Kevin, Adam and Mitch!

"Ah, good...you're back!" Yen Sid said, as Goofy and Donald's jaws hit the floor: "What happened to you guys!?" Goofy blurted, Donald stomped over to Sora: "What did you do to yourselves now!?" He quacked. "Did you start experimenting with magick!?" He demanded of Sora and Riku.

"Which reminds me..." Yen Sid zapped Sora and Riku with magical energy, "There are your Size Altering powers...and some special abilities to fit in where you're going...do you recall the Dragon Ball world I introduced you to before? Well I'm afraid I'll need to grant you superhuman abilities like I did when you were with Superman. Including flight and speed and strength."

Yen Sid turned to Lexaeus, "Lexaeus...go with them...your strength shall be needed. Be cautious that none of you over-rely on your keyblades. Their world is beset by warriors of a race known as Saiyans, last you met Goku he was a child and defeated King Piccolo....Goku is an adult now and has a child...he also has died combating his wicked brother Raditz who revealed to Goku that he is not of earthly origin. He is an alien who was sent to destroy humankind...but by pure chance ended up becoming its' savior."

"Goku has been wished back by the Dragon Balls...however he is running late returning to the land of the living...Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu have already been killed by the Saiyans Vegeta and Nappa. You must hurry.."

=Battlefield on Dragon World=

"YAAAAAH!"

"HAAAAAH!"

Krillin and Gohan charged Nappa from both sides. Their mission was to keep Nappa distracted while Piccolo charged his Makankosappo 'Special Beam Cannon'.

"Hahaha! You maggots think ya can take me on!? Well I won't stop ya! Just don't cry about how outclassed you are!" Nappa challenged as he easily dodged and blocked Krillin and Gohan's many strikes.

*blipbipbiiip!* Vegeta's scouter sprang to life with an indication of three incoming power levels...one closer than the rest.

"NAPPA LOOK OUT!" Vegeta shouted, as Nappa was knocked away by Lexaeus.

"Now's our chance, Gohan!" Krillin shouted, as he cupped his hands to his side and unleashed a blue-white beam of energy as Gohan placed his hands together and blasted a yellow beam...both of which exploded upon impact with the bald headed Saiyan's armored form.

Vegeta grit his teeth, "Grrk! Careless idiot." Looking upward at the two young men hovering there, Vegeta smirked. "We weren't expecting any more combatants to meet us here today! Y'know you really should've come earlier....you missed some of the best bits." Vegeta nodded toward Yamcha and Tien's corpses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:59 am 

Well this was going to be quite an adventure in so far as the fact that they had to travel all together anyway. Even if the actual journey and wherever they were going were ultimately going to have some sort of adventure in store for them, then the fact that there were three new arrivals would have been a challenge anyway. They were going to need to show them the ropes, and that could have been a bit sketchy as it were. After all, Riku and Sora weren't overnight successes either.

Regardless of any of this, though, Riku had to face a more sudden question. "No, we haven't been experimenting with anything. This was engineering in the world that you had sent us and not magick at all." He frowned a bit and looked back. The mention of the Size Altering powers would probably have suggested that they were going to be given the ability to control their sizes as opposed to leaving them to chance.

Soon enough Sora was looking over with very wide eyes in turn and swallowing deeply. The idea of anyone that they had ever known actually being killed sounded quite shocking to him. Swallowing again, he looked directly into Yen Sid's eyes. "You mean that they're really dead? Was there any way that we could ever put them back together again?" He seemed to stumble over the issue for a moment or two, obviously not wanting to address the logical consequences of it.

Eventually this was all going to be nothing more than an academic discussion. After all they were quickly thrown into the real enough fray and had to fend for themselves as a result. Looking about quickly they both seemed quite shocked. The battlefield was plenty noisy already.tec

Riku frowned, "Wait, it looks like they're already dead!" Rushing over he soon inspected Yamcha and Tien, finding that just as Vegeta had indicated they were both indeed dead. That complicated things, but he remembered that he had been told by the old man not to make unnecessary use of his Keyblade. Gritting his teeth together, he glanced upwards at Vegeta, dropped his weapon and took a fighting pose. Perhaps some of the new techniques that had involved altering his size would have been useful here. He was going to need to pull as many tricks from up his sleeve as he could have.

"Yeah, well, I might not have gotten here in time but at least I'm some new competition for you. Wanna try me on for size?" He smirked to himself, thinking about what the end consequence of saying that to the other might very well have meant.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:16 am 

The smoke cleared around Nappa...revealing the worst damage had been done to his armor....instead of the evil warrior himself.

"Gotta admit you surprised me there! I wasn't expecting you to bring in reinforcements!" Nappa chuckled as Krillin and Gohan showed utter disbelief in their expressions. "W-we didn't even hurt him!" Krillin paled.

"Damn it! These fools messed up the plan!" Piccolo cursed as he glared at Riku and Sora, and ESPECIALLY Lexaeus, cancelling his Makankosappo and reverting his ki from his fingertips to flow throughout his body.

That was when everyone noticed the tiny Gohan had an enormous amount of ki energy pouring off him...he had fixed Nappa with a fierce glare.

Nappa grinned smugly, "Aww...is the baby-half-saiyan gonna cry cause daddy's not here?"

Gohan shot off towards Nappa as Krillin cried out: "GOHAN NO!"

Vegeta smirked at Riku darkly, "Heh, so young...and so naive! Fortunately for you and your friends I won't be joining this fray...not until the traitor Kakarot shows himself....IF he decides to show up at all." Vegeta shrugged as Piccolo appeared behind the Saiyan prince.

"You don't have a choice!" Piccolo shouted as he blasted Vegeta from behind at point blank.

Nappa was being bombarded by Gohan's flurry of attacks....until eventually one got through the huge Saiyan's defenses and he took a kick to the chin and was sent flying into a rock wall.

Gohan fired a barrage of ki blasts at Nappa, kicking up dust and debris as the large rocky terrain was obliterated. He grew tired and hovered there panting and sweating as Krillin looked on in awe and Piccolo did so in pride..until...

BZzZZzZZtT!

Piccolo's side was blown clean through by Vegeta's ki wave...Piccolo's attack merely managed to stir up dust to provide a smokescreen for the wicked prince.

"Now I know you Namekians have a talent for being particularly hard to kill...so why don't I just obliterate you here and now?" Vegeta sneered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:23 pm 

Sora briefly thought that it could have been that Nappa just knew how to dress right for an altercation like this. "Okay, you got through his armor, it should be easy now." Riku, however, knew exactly how this worked from looking around at the scene. "No dice Sora; it's not that the armor is that strong, it's that he is!"

What happened next was more than a little embarrassing. A child was quickly showing both of them up, which hadn't exactly been the easiest thing to watch of course. That was kind of difficult to swallow, but when you were up against a foe that was this difficult you tended to not complain. Vegeta's comments about him being young and so naive didn't really seem to ring true.

After all, the little boy actually seemed to be making progress.

Eventually, though, the tide had begun to turn again and it looked like Piccolo was in some real trouble. Well, that was precisely where the two of them could now make their triumphal entry. Riku and Sora turned around and started to attack Vegeta. While their own attack system was different from all the places that they had ended up traveling in, there were some things that were close enough. Learning Ki attacks that they could have used against the other came within just a few moments of starting the fight, and this made it a great deal easier on both of them because it had meant that they really would have been able to fight from a distance.

Riku smirked and looked straight into Vegeta's eyes. "They might have thought that we ruined a plan, but we're here to save the day no matter what anyone thinks. Don't you forget about that." He then scoffed a bit, hoping to throw Vegeta off of his game in the process.

Sora, meanwhile, just gritted his teeth and didn't say much of anything at all. Actions could speak louder than words, and this was going to be a real opportunity to illustrate that fact relatively dramatically.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next