All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:38 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, for one thing, Skorn certainly looked more like a sea monster than someone who might have been working in an interstellar refueling depot.

He was of a prominent lavender color, and had numerous red and yellow markings that ran across his body. Underneath his relatively muscular arms were bony projections from which a multicolored membrane stretched across.

Similar membranes ran across a seemingly powerful dorsal fin and tail that played out across his back. They even seemed to protrude from the back of his head, though from the front there was a pair of small antennae that served to make him look even more aquatic.

It may have been these attributes that made the room he worked in so humid. Maybe it was that he needed it, because the planet he came from originally was heavily covered in water.

Then again, with how run down this depot was, it may have just been that the air conditioner wasn't working right.

Regardless of any oddities of his appearance, he was clearly quite skilled when it came to reconstructing interstellar engines, which he had apparently been engaged in at the moment. It took a lot to rebuild one of these, which might have made his feat of engineering all the more impressive.

What he had honestly really wished for, though, was the partner that was supposed to have been assigned to him to show up.

He hadn't quite met the other individual that this place had hired, and he didn't know anything about who it was. Nevertheless, though, he knew that some extra help was supposedly going to be arriving soon, and he had wanted to know just when it was that the help was going to arrive.

The interesting part, to him anyway, was that the other person was supposed to be a full mechanic, meaning that they might very well have had more experience. He hoped that they were going to end up on equal terms, however.

More than anything else, he hoped that they didn't mind him not wearing clothes. It wasn't any act of passion whatsoever; rather his species didn't have anything to cover for modesty's sake, considering that they were descended from a race of intelligent marine animals.

If anything, then few other species would have thought of him as attractive in that sense, but instead more interesting or unique looking than anything else at all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 am 

Titania had just finished off her previous job earlier the same day. She was quite skilled with the mechanics and she was quite sought after. Though in the beginning of her career, many of those she was studying with had made fun of her for taking on a job meant for boys. In the end it just made her work even harder as she slowly, but surely ended up more skillful than most of the other mechanics. She had no family and very few friends to tie her down, she was travelling across the galaxy to do the most well payed jobs she could get her hands on. She really did enjoy her job.

It took her a couple of hours to reach her new working place and she reached the depot just around noon. She was wondering what colleagues she would have to work with this time, as far as she remembered she would only have 1, which was quite a change. She was used to working in quite a big place, but this seemed quite run down. Se shrugged a bit as she entered the depot to which she had been redirected. It was quite an interesting place. She put down her toolbox and decided she would have a look around.

Titania was quite slim and agile, almost too silent as she jumped onto a pile of wooden boxes stashed away by the entrance. She was wondering a bit what they contained, probably a lot of small things. She hoped it was spare parts for making engines or instruments for the spaceships. As she moved further inside along the wall, still moving silently on top of the boxes she noticed she wasn't alone in here. He seemed to be working on something and it peaked her interests. She went back to the entrance, grabbed her toolbox and went to meet him, she didn't really like sneaking in on people.

She stopped a couple of steps behind him, "Hello there, did I keep you waiting for long?" She asked.
If you had to compare her to an earthly creature you would say she looked quite a lot like a tiger when it came to the patterns in her fur. Though her proportions looked like a female humanoid. She had a long stripped tail as well as it helped her keep her balance when she was walking and climbing, it was the only feature that was not humanoid. She was quite muscular, but in a quite feminine way. She was wearing clothes, not because she needed them, but she liked wearing them. A green short sleeved shirt with a toolbox print, with matching pants with a military pattern on top of that she was wearing brown leather gloves and a pair of leather boots. She was wearing a belt as well, with a vast variety of different tools all around her waist.

"I was trying to get here before noon, but my other job dragged out. I'm Titania Rubin, nice to meet you," she said.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:14 pm 

Admittedly, Skorn had no idea who he was getting, or even what species in the individual in question was going to be. He sighed softly, hoping that just whoever it was would be decent. He didn't know if he was going to get a bum or not.

For what it was worth, he wasn't feeling at all at ease as a result of how long it was taking her to get here. He had thought she should have shown up right away, but then again he didn't think that the individual who was going to help him was going to be someone who was so famous in the field of mechanical engineering.

He also had no idea that they were going to sneak up to him!

After having been frightened, dropping a wrench on his foot in the process and responding to the fact that a wrench had been dropped on his foot, Skorn finally turned around and was about to chew the other individual out for what it was they had just done to him.

Then, however, he realized who that individual was.

"Titania is it? Yes, I've actually heard of you."

His words were far more demure than they had might have been, considering what had just happened.

While he knew the name of Titania Rubin and had heard of her skills before, which had of course impressed him, he was a bit more impressed with the fact that he thought she was going to be more humanoid than she was. Regular humans had a tendency to be hard to work with. They were very annoying.

This was going to be much better indeed.

"The name is Skorn. I have a number of clan identities, and I suppose a member of your species probably just wouldn't care."

Ultimately he offered to her an expression that would have perhaps looked something like a smirk, but it was a bit difficult to tell with his physiology.

"Originally I was afraid that I was going to get someone who lacked experience, but it's looking like that's not going to be a problem." He offered her that same expression all over again.

"We're going to be the only two people in this shop, so unfortunately I'm going to have to ask you to do the job of something like ten people. Is that going to be fair?"

Skorn eventually rolled his eyes as best as he could, which looked unusual considering his somewhat aquatic face. "I guess it would be fair regardless, considering the fact that I have to do the work of twenty."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:00 am 

"Woah, I didn't mean to frighten you there, I was trying not to sneak in on you, is your foot okay?" Titania asked him as she looked at his foot, "I'm quite light on my feet you see, some of those who has been working under my supervision got a bit of paranoia because they were being lazy."

She knew she was well known across the galaxy as rumours spread quickly.

"Of course you've heard of me, if you hadn't you would have been living under a rock," she said. "I had no intentions of getting known far and white, but what can I say... **** happens?" She looked a little around, "so Skorn why don't you show me around for a bit? If I got to work as ten people with a hundred thumbs combined I need to know what I have to work with," she said as she walked a little around.

"Well if we're the only ones here and I'm not having any lazy idiots to supervise, I guess we're good." She was still very light on her feet and almost made no sound as she walked despite the room being quite bit. Normally it would create some sort of echo, but with her it just didn't.

"I was honestly trying to read through the job discription again on my way here, but I am not very good at reading and flying at the same time," she added as she picked up some bits and pieces from the floor, after inspecting them she put them in her pocket to use them later, "it was something with an engine, right?" She asked. It was like going into a huge treasure chamber with scrapmetal and spare parts everywhere. She was like a kid in a candystore.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 pm 

"I will recover, just don't do that again, alright?" Skorn's expression was one that might have looked like anguish, but it was honestly hard to tell considering the species he was from. "At least I know that you're going to be a lively one."

His next expression was certainly one that was easier to ascertain. Apparently, Skorn looked as though he were smirking.

"Show a famous mechanic like you around this place?" He made a sound that was something like laughter, but it also sounded like he were gurgling, perhaps as a result of him having gills.

"What's there to see exactly?" Motioning his hand around the place, it mostly looked empty with some toolboxes that had items hanging out from them, the engine that he was manually rebuilding in the center and then some machines that had seen better days.

"Perhaps if you'd like to get started as soon as possible, then you'll help me to rebuild this space-motor?" Skorn tilted his head, hoping that if they were done early she'd help him to clean the place up.

The workshop wasn't nearly as bad as he made it out to be. With a little tender loving care it would have been much better off, but with the demands placed on him by not having anyone to help him out before it was difficult for him to find it in himself to care. Thus so far it had been let go. He'd just allowed himself instead to focus on other things.

Her presence had the potential to make things much better, if she had decided to be just as lively as she was now the whole time. Of course, if she were anything like the person who used to be here, then Skorn was going to make sure that she was going to regret it for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:11 pm 

"I'll do my best to warn you before sneaking up behind you," Titania said as she folded her hands on her back while she kept looking around the workshop. She did seem to have fallen in love with this messy corner of the universe.

"I guess there's not much to see, but it does indeed look like it needs a bit of a feminine touch, don't you think? Like some cleaning and organizing. You'll get amazed how easy it is to find what you need when you've organized it all." She tilted her head a bit as she was caught up in her thoughts for a moment.

"Oh right, the space-motor," she said as she walked to have a closer look at it, "well it seems this little baby needs some love too. Let's see what we can do," she walked around it a couple of times, probably making out the general layout of the space-motor. The size of it, the capacity, materials, what was done, and most importantly what was still to be done. She walked back to her toolbox, opened it and selected a couple of tools before she began working on the delicate mechanics. It was very important to be precise, if one tiny bit was too lose, too tight, too wet, too ddry, missing, or wrong it could have a disasterous outcome.

For a start Titania took out every little mechanic bit of the motor, she would have to check them before putting them back where they belonged. She literally picked everything apart to start all over again.

"Did you have someone else help you with this?" Titania asked as she was checking the gears for flaws, she didn't look at Skorn as she was completely focused on the part in her hands. Once having passed her inspection she put it aside and continued to the next part.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:54 pm 

With a laugh, he soon rolled his eyes and focused on her once more. It seemed like she was going to be quite a card in the end, which he of course didn't mind. While he might have seemed pretty serious at first, her liveliness was going to ultimately be fine for him. It might very well have helped to spruce things up a bit.

A second wry look from him accompanied her comment regarding a bit of a feminine touch. She was right about how much potential the place would have had if it were taken care of, however.

Eventually he turned back and focused on the space-motor as well. He was still holding his tools from before, which may have been helpful in the end. Nevertheless, it seemed like she was going to town on it. That might have meant that he should have taken his hands off for the time being.

"No, no one else helped me with it, but if there are a bunch of cheap fixes there was someone who clearly worked on it before. I'm not sure who that might have been. You see this came in from a pretty sketchy client to say the least. Was there something else strange about it?"

Soon enough he was tilting his head in a rather fish-like fashion that would have suggested that a number of his mannerisms had indeed come from the ancient aquatic species that his people were descended from.

"The individual who owns the ship was actually paying in discrete credits as opposed to an account transfer, which made me think that something was up. Still, I'm not supposed to ask questions. I'm only supposed to provide parts and technical assistance. I'm not actually supposed to do anything else."

Frowning a bit, he looked toward the other individual and carefully shook his head.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:19 pm 

Titania kept working on the mechanical parts. By the time she had finished the first reviews she had discarded about two thirds of the parts. They were either rusty, the wrong size, broken or otherwise flawed. "Cheap fixes? You can say that again," she said. "This is absolutely hideous, I'll be amazed if we'll ever get this junk to work properly. I'm sorry to say," she turned to look at him.

"I believe your story about a sketchy dealer, I have seen and worked with it quite a lot before. I'm not supposed to ask questions either and usually I don't as long as I get payed the amount I have been promised in my contract." She was quiet for a short while before she decided to ask Skorn a question, after all they wouldn't get done with this without spare parts. If she was lucky they would have something useful laying around undiscovered in this messy place.
"Where do you keep the spare parts around here? I'll need to go treasure hunting," she said as she got up from the floor and stretched a bit. "We might even have to get some new parts brought in otherwise it will be very difficult finishing this within a reasonable amount of time."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:02 pm 

Wrong sized components were perhaps the biggest problem that Skorn was having. Before she had gotten here, he had apparently been trying to craft his own parts together. He figured that he was going to have to make custom ones in turn, because he wouldn't be able to find a distributor that stocked what this motor had needed. "I know exactly what you're saying, but this individual needs it and we've already taken the job so we have to get it done."

Skorn exhaled deeply, which caused a bit of a gurgling sound to be heard. He had no wish to let Titania know that they were expected to finish it today.

He also didn't want to let her know that the sketchy dealer in question was probably going to threaten them otherwise. Then again, she had probably already known this fact.

Exhaling once again, he looked up and sighed. "I have a pile back there if you're talking about pieces I've salvaged. Mind if I ask why you took this job? You're such a famous mechanic and you could have gotten any position you had wanted to anywhere. You didn't have to take something at this miserable little outpost in the middle of nowhere."

Apparently Skorn thought she should have gotten an assignment that was a little more glamorous than this one was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:16 pm 

"Of course, I'm not leaving a job undone no matter how bad it looks," Titania said as she walked to have a look at the parts he had collected. Looking through them for a moment she began picking out a few and putting them in her pockets. It was quite handy with large pockets. "Why I took this job?" She asked a little while later, "well I don't see anything wrong with doing something less prestigious once in a while. Believe me you need all the help you can get with this if you want to finish it."

She walked back to check some of the pieces she had collected, dividing them into a pile of useful parts, parts that needed to be tweaked, and parts that were useless upon a second look. Like that she continued walking back and forth from the pile while she decided to continue talking. "My last job was boring, it was more supervision of lazy mechanics than actually being a mechanic myself. Even I need to get to work once in a while. It's utterly stressful having to tell 10 lazy and useless mechanics what to do. I don't even know why you would hire those lowrate workers.. They hardly know what a screwdriver can be used for. Most of them has no clue what they're even doing."

At this point she sat down and began putting some of the parts back together, making sure they fit together the way she wanted them to. "This is much more relaxing even if you told me I would have to finish this today."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:14 pm 

"I wouldn't want to leave it undone anyway, knowing what this sort of guy is libel to do to us if we don't get it done." Skorn blinked for a moment, though his eyelids seemed to be transparent when he did so. "Oh, I certainly need all the help I can get, so I hope you don't think what I was saying was, in any way, a complaint because it wasn't." He frowned for a moment and swallowed deeply.

"You work quite hard and do things yourself; I admire that." The planet that Skorn was originally from placed a great emphasis on responsibility, which might have helped to explain his response. He admired the fact that she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty and previously didn't like the job that didn't give her the ability to get the work done on her own.

In time Skorn had quieted himself to give himself an ample opportunity to work exclusively on the motor rather than focus his thoughts elsewhere. Looking down, he eventually tilted his head. "Do you think that's about as good as we're going to get it? I don't know what you've been able to salvage out of the old pile here, but it wouldn't surprise me if you were able to get an entirely new rocket."

Eventually he just consigned himself to laughing. Something here was funny, but he didn't know what it was. Maybe it was because he finally found someone who actually didn't care about how run down everything was, but rather how well the work got done.

"If you wanted to, then we could go and get the person this was for. It's going to be a job and a half telling them." He figured that bringing the motor over was honestly going to be an adventure in its own right.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:40 pm 

"I'd rather not think about what consequences it would have if we didn't do our job. We're hired to do this and by saying yes we have no rights to either complain, quit, or do anything else outside of contract. There has to be something to keep control of this mess." Titania still took trips to the scrap heap to salvage what little pieces she could use to get this space motor up running. From what it looked like she had to have it work properly with a bare minimum. "I don't really know what they expect from us, but it won't get better than we can make it. Then they will have to deal with it. Though you will be quite amazed when I'm done with this," she said. "I probably could make a small scale rocket if I tried, but since I doubt I have the time before I'm done with this I'd rather not."

"Go get the person? I don't know what for, I doubt he'll come to pick this up on his own. We'll have to bring it to him, right?" Titania asked as she began putting even more pieces together. Slowly but surely it began looking a bit like it had done before, just better. Whatever Titania had salvaged from the scrap heap seemed to be fitting quite well together with a little bit of help from an expert. Of course it would have been better with the right parts, but she had to do what she could with what she had available. "I do start to think that we have a good chance with this thing. That treasure heap over there provided a lot of decent parts," she said. "In the beginning I doubted we would get this to run properly, but know I'm starting to see a little bit of potential, so it's not half bad."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:40 pm 

Well, to be honest, Skorn didn't have much of a wish to consider what sorts of things that he would have been subjected to had he not been able to complete the task either. He didn't really want to quit for rather obvious reasons. "They expect us to be able to get to work is all I would suppose. Enough to get them off this planet, I would have to assume. As I said, the individual who ordered this is someone that I think the authorities are after."

Eventually he returned wholeheartedly to his work and didn't say anything else. He didn't want to do anything that could have interrupted the other's concentration for obvious reasons. For that matter, he didn't want to tamper with his own either. That wouldn't have been something that would have turned out well at all.

Sometimes when working on space motors the smallest error could have been disastrous. It could have rendered an otherwise good part not working. When working with this sort of substandard equipment, however, the wrong move somewhere could have caused a fire or even possibly made the entire place explode.

"I think that should about do it, right? We should be able to bring this to them and expect them to be able to get off the planet, and thus get them out of our lives permanently." Skorn figured that in doing this he'd never really have to deal with someone like this any more.

Nevertheless, in spite of him saying this, he didn't realize that there was a chance that the two of them were about to step into a much larger galaxy. This might very well have been the end of their little adventure in the shop, and the start of something so much bigger in the end.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm 

Titania looked shortly at Skorn, "well I suppose they would wish to get off this little planet and I am sure we will get this to work properly. I can't guarantee for how long, but it should get them to the next planet. Then they may be able to get some better parts. Honestly who they are, I don't really care. Just because I do something for them doesn't make me a criminal, I have a contract with no names mentioned so how am I supposed to know who they are? It is a bit shady, I am unable to deny that, but who doesn't need something out of the ordinary just once in a while?" She took a short break as she had been focused on the small parts for quite a while now. "It gets quite trivial if you do jobs for the same type of people all the time. In the end you're unable to tell the jobs and the days apart."

Titania went back to the scrap heap to search a bit more, "have you ever had a job where you had to make the same type of engine over and over again because some royal wanted 3 fully functional spaceships for no good reason?" Again she ended up putting several parts into her pocket for safekeeping. A few parts she could always use. If not for this job, then possibly for the next. The scrap heap actually appeared to have decreased in size along the day as they had continued working on the space motor.

Whether they ended up leaving the workshop in the future didn't really bother Titania, if another interesting job came up she travelled wherever she needed to be. She had her own little spaceship, it wasn't big, but it was sufficient for her and quite economic, she could invite in a couple of guests, but then the place would be slightly crowded depending on the size of her guests.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:42 pm 

"For all I know, they might not be criminals. Just because someone wants a job done quickly doesn't mean that they're criminals. They may be asylum-seekers from some wartorn planet."

Admittedly, Skorn believed that they were criminals. He was actually trying to convince himself otherwise, since he didn't want to have to admit it all to himself entirely.

"What sort of people did you work for last time, anyway? I've heard so many stories about your success of course."

With a sigh, Skorn shook his head. "I seldom get to do anything that routine. In this part of the galaxy there really isn't anything that could be remotely considered routine even I'll admit."

At this point he didn't know much about the spacecraft that she had arrived in. "How did you get here, anyway? I just saw you walk through my door is all, of course." His species, unlike some others, weren't mind readers so he had no idea what it was that she was thinking about.

It was clear what he was thinking about at that point, however. He was concerned about how well the space motor reconstruction was coming. He knew only all too well what kind of people they were building this for.

"I don't think that we really have all that much time for tests. Do you want to deliver the beast to them in its current shape?"

It might have been rather ironic that he was calling the engine a beast, considering the fact that he might very well have gotten that name applied to him by a variety of members of other species. He certainly did look the part if someone had wanted to use it to refer to him.

Admittedly, in fact, if Titania started to make comments about it, then he wouldn't have been offended with her in the slightest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:52 am 

"They may be, they may not be. In the end it doesn't really matter what we think. We're unable to prove it anyway. I do not have brilliant deductive skills to help us there," Titania said as she slowly but surely got closer to finishing her part of the job.

"My last job? That was on a space research center," she said and paused shortly. "Sometimes they need help with it. Building space ships, probes and the likes. They can be quite delicate." She looked shortly at him. "It was quite interesting actually. They needed my expertise to create a new type of space probe that would help them examine some of the uninhabited planets in the galaxy."

She got up to stretch her legs a bit before continuing. "As living creatures we like exploring new things or reclaim things that we have once lost. Many of these planets has been uninhabited since the last space war. They are probably curious whether or not they're able to inhabit these planets again. Well how it's going to end I don't know, my job was done once the probe was sent off. It dragged out a bit and I ended up getting a bit late, I'm sorry about that."

She was quiet for a moment before she took a look at his work, "how are things going on your end? Almost done or do you have a long way to go? Whether or not we have time to test it depends on how soon we can finish it. We can't do much about the shape though, it has got to do the job, so we'll just deliver it when it's done, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:37 am 

"Well, being a detective wasn't part of the job when you signed up here anyway, so I'm not going to fault you for it."

With a look back toward her, Skorn laughed for a moment. Nevertheless, her experience was one thing that he didn't find funny at all.

Titania was the real deal that was for sure. The fact that she was talking about building entire ships, probes and such made him all the more sure that she was, indeed, every bit as skilled as it had certainly seemed like she was.

Soon, though, her questions had shaken him suddenly back to the realm of reality.

What she had asked, of course, had a certain way of doing that considering the importance of this particular building project.

"I think that I'm actually about done here. That means that we should have plenty of time to conduct a test first, but naturally I'm not entirely sure if you want to do so."

Skorn was of the opinion, of course, that they shouldn't have risked it.

What he didn't know, though, was that the individual who had them rebuilding this thing actually had ended up having something in mind for them, and what it was hadn't necessarily been safe.

While he might not have realized it, Skorn should have known from the beginning that he was actually going to be pressed into flying it.

For now, though, the mechanic was blissfully unaware of the fact that someone was actually going to try to get him to do something crazy like that.

That made the irony of what he said next all the sweeter.

"I would never want to fly in a ship that used this engine, despite the fact that I trust the two people who worked on it to be honest."

Generally he was someone who put a great deal of pride into his work. Had Titania known him before now, that might very well have been a shocking statement to her and illustrated just how strange everything was with this operation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:44 pm 

For just a moment Titania had to laugh, "I'm happy you won't judge my deductive skills then. I may be good at artificial objects, but I'm really no good at figuring out living things," she said.

"Well.. I may not want to put this up for a test, but honestly we should. I doubt it will be perfect, but I'm sure it will be able to run, at least for a little while." She said. "I am not saying this will be an endurance test. Let's just see if we can get it to start working. Then we'll see what tests are necessary to deem this fit for flight."

It hadn't even crossed Titania's mind that they would have to fly the thing. Had she known she would most likely not have chosen to take the job. After all she took it for a change of pace, not to put herself in danger. "Honestly I wouldn't want to fly this either. I have my own ship," she said.
She did put quite a lot of pride in her work as well, but this time she had to admit that she did not have the best parts available and of course the result wasn't going to be better than the parts provided.

"So.. Skorn do you have any plans after this?" Titania asked as she looked at him. "Any other jobs laying in wait?" For now she just wanted to keep the conversation going as they prepared to run the test of the space motor they had repaired.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:44 pm 

"Naturally no one else ever accused me of being a detective either."

With a flourish of his various fins, Skorn looked toward her and figured that she would have had at least, ironically, deduced that from him. He was much more of a technician than a detective. Admittedly he had a few skills that additionally came along with being a member of his species as well.

To be honest, Skorn would have not availed himself of this job either had he known that he was going to be asked to actually fly the thing. Actually, considering the fact that there was a criminal behind the whole thing, they were going to be demanded of it against their will.

"Oh, there are, but I figure that we should go deliver it and then take care of this one. Does that sound like a fair deal to you?"

Honestly, he just wanted to get this thing off his hands as soon as possible. Well, get it off his fins anyway. The sooner that they were rid of a dangerous thing that was owned by a member of what he had assumed to be the criminal element the better.

"We also have a few things to do around the shop as well. Have you ever rewired a plug before? Very simple work that's something to that effect."

It was the sort of thing that anyone could do, but he had honestly allowed some of the work to be neglected since he never had anyone to clean this place up for before.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:27 pm 

"I probably wouldn't directly accuse people of being detectives, it's not like it's a bad thing," Titania said.

She took a step back to have a better look at the motor, "alright. I think we're ready to test this thing now," she said. "Sure that sounds like a fair deal," she tilted her head a bit. "Just a moment though I just remembered something I need to have an extra look at." It wasn't that she wasn't careful or doing her job good enough, she just decided to check it was all in proper order. She got a few tools, tightened it up a bit in some places and loosed it a bit in others. "Now I'm satisfied," she said. Usually she would go tweak her work for days, rechecking things over and over again just to be a little bit more than 100% sure it was perfect. This time she didn't have as much time as she wanted to as it was a bit of a quick job. Having to get it done in less than a day and as quick as possible with as little as possible. It had actually been fun and a challenge in another way than Titania was used to do normally.

She turned her attention to Skorn again as he mentioned the things they had to do around the shop, "sure I have rewired plugs before. It's not that it's a very difficult task." She smiled shortly and stretched a bit. "As long as I have what is needed."