All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hidden in plain veiw
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Aella turned to tell the men a thank you for letting her ride along before she slid right out of the helocopter onto the landing pad before ducking down and walking with Skyra towards the medics and the doctors that were waiting. "You said something back there?" she asked, as the helocopter was flying away. She waved a nurse off that was trying to look her over "I'm not injured, I wasn't part of the crash." she told the one who kept trying. "Just check her over and let me know where a phone I could use is. I lost mine." she lied, having left it at home when she went for her flight. "I need to make some phone calls." she added as they were being led into the hospital, and even though Skyra could walk, they seemed to have insisted they put her in wheelchair to take her in and continue checking on her. It was some weaving through the hospital before they were in the emergency and she was being directed towards a phone before being told that she needed to wait in the waiting room. She could only nod before she was calling her mother. Connections, it was about connections for their kind.

Nate took a purposeful tumble in the water before taking a leap to roll around in the dry sand. He stopped, sprawled on his back, tongue half out of his mouth and panting happily. He lied there like that for awhile before he leapt to his feet and went full force into the water to rinse off. He swam around Aqua before heading back for the beach to find a dry place to lie down and perhaps get some sleep. He ended up catching a scent and began to follow his nose up, down and around in a few circles before he was heading off down part of the beach he'd never ventured down, away from the forest. He stopped fifteen feet away from the shack meant for the lifeguards before he began to dig vigoursly in the sand, curious as to what it was he was smelling.

"Son of a-" the bearded man said, angry as they stormed back into camp. "Gregory! Go get the damned truck and be quick about it." he added, tossing the other man a set of keys. He was younger with patchy whiskers going in and hurried to do as asked, hoping it would mean he got to get away from whatever it was that continued to do the growling in the forest.

"Don't take it out on him, something is toyin' with out there." the woman said as she walked towards a fire, where a child sprang to up from their seat and bolted towards her. "Hey little darlin'." she said, hoisting them high in the air before setting them onto a hip. "We should be safe here at camp, shouldn't we?"

"You don't know what it is, I do. That ain't no ordinary creature out there, growling and toying with us. It doesn't matter how many of us are here, it's time to pack and find some other site. Maybe we'll try a little town somewhere. It's nearly time for this one to start school anyway." he told her, stepping forward to kiss the top of the childs head and ruffle their hair before turning at the sound of the truck coming around to their area of the camp. "Pack everyone up. We'll move first thing in the morning, but right now the-"

"Nope! I'll go shopping with the boy, you stay here and let everyone know whats going on since you're the one who wants to find a new place to live." she told him, handing of the child off to him and patting his shoulder before she hurried towards the truck. "Have fun Billy!" she called back to him with a laugh.

"Janice!" he called after her in surprise, but she was in the truck and it was already driving away. He groaned, shifted the child up higher and then took hold of her rifle where she left on the ground. "Alright pal, lets go put these away and see what we can't find to eat. Its going to be awhile before they return." he said, starting towards the cabin among all the tents. It was then the child started to babble, telling him stories.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:40 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Skyra was brought to her room where the doctors and nurses came in so often to check on her Skyra looked out the window at the city the window was open and she could here a song carried on the wind she did not know where is came from but it was lovely. Skyra laid in her bed and listened to the song when it was over Skyra looked around the room it was empty the song was silent it had sounded as if it was far away. Skyra stood up and walked around the room she was not going to be in the hospital until 8 O'clock tonight she went over to the window and watched as the sun rose over the ocean far away it was a beautiful sight she did not know that the sky was so beautiful with the sunrise. Skyra leaned on the window frame and looked out at the city she did not hear the nurse come into the room Skyra walked back to her bed when the nurse asked her to. Skyra looked back at the window "umm is it okay if I ask you if you had heard that song earlier" Skyra watched as the nurse nodded and say that no one knew where the song had come from but all agreed that it was lovely. Skyra smiled and looked back at the nurse "Yes it was and after a while I would like to go find out where it came from".

Aqua Quarry watched Nate play around he Aqua turned to look out to the water he desiered to see his family again but he knew that it was never going to happen they had been hunted and killed by hunters. Aqua turned his attention back to Nate he watched as his friend made his way up the beach towards the life guards shed Aqua dragged himself out of the water to come up and find out what his friend was doing Aqua stopped beside Nate to see where he was digging Aqua did not know what it was that Nate was looking for. Aqua walked away from Nate's side and walked toward the water again stopping at the edge of the water he closed his eyes and began to sing the song his mother had taught him he watched as the sun slowly rose at the edge of the water he always listened to his mother sing this when ever they were alone and he loved it he went back into the water and turned to Nate as he finished the song.

Drake was in the woods by the hunter's camp he watched as the humans walked around and talked to each other he gave a sigh and decided to walk back into the woods he could not hunt the humans while they had a small child with them. Drake looked through the clearing to the moon slowly setting he would soon have to leave the area unless he wanted to be seen. Drake sat in the clearing watching the moon and stars leaving the sky he looked around the clearing to the woods around him. Drake looked down at his talons he remembered that he had come to this camp before. He remembered the little child seeing him was it going to tell it's father that it had seen a dragon in these woods or would the father think that the child had a dream and do nothing about it. Drake turned back to the camp and peeked his head through the trees and looked at the child Drake watched the two humans walked towards the cabin that Drake had seen many times before. Drake went back into the bush and looked at the moon again this night remined him of something that he could not remember.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:57 am 

Aella's head turned to the side when she heard the music floating through the air, jolting in surprise when her mother was suddenly there, setting a hand onto her shoulder. A deep, but feminine laugh met her ears "Water dragon." was then whispered into her ear, making her shudder and then nod. Wordlessly shifting over on the double seat of the waiting area to make room for her. She snuggled into her mothers side and set her head on her shoulder as they waited to be told they could visit. They were finally able to go in, and she went first.

"Hey, um, I was able to get ahold of my mother and she's here if you'd like to meet her now." she said, standing hesitantly in the door as she waited to be told it was okay before she stepped in and motioned for the older dragon who had raised her to step into the room ahead of her. She hung her head respectfully and waited for her to fully enter before following her in and softly closing the door as she pulled the shade down on it. She then turned to lean heavily on it, hands tucked behind her lower back as she watched quietly. Her mother stood tall, elegant in her poise, and commanding. Her hair was a jet black, and up in an elaborate style that looked as if it would have taken hours, she was dressed simply and comfortably, but what appeared to be age was on her face. To the average human, she appeared to be in her fifties.

Nate had dug up a doll in hopes of food, but it was merely smeared with the sticky hand prints of a child. He huffed in annoyance and moved away from the hole he had dug, the doll likely to have gotten there from a families day of fun and their fun of building a large sand castle. Letting out a sigh and licking his chops, as though to wet his lips, he trotted over to lie next to Aqua as he began to sing, cocking his head to the side as he watched him, listening intently before his eyes began to get heavy and very slowly his head met his paws before he drifted off to sleep. Lulled into a deep sleep by the sound of the song. He breathed deeply, utterly relaxed for the first time in years.

The hunters had a small camp, enough to look like a large family, but small enough they didn't attract enough attention. He waited until the children were asleep before he sat the adults down to tell them of his plan. He knew it was likely to take a few days, but he wanted them moved before they ended up having to deal with something they couldn't handle. He sent most of them to bed and stayed up all night before the truck was returning with the bed half full of groceries.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 pm 

just passing through

Skyra looked toward the door at her friends mother and nodded that it was fine to enter Skyra sat up and watched the Friends mother "hello my name is Skyra and if you don't already know but I'm" Skyra looked around the room and slightly whispered. " I'm a sky dragon if my name didn't already give it away". Skyra watched the woman and waited for an answer.

Aqua Quarry had fallen asleep on the beach untill he heard something pass by him he opened his eye to see a creature flying past them he watched it fly up into the air he looked down at Nate then back at the creature what was it and where had it come from he had only see a little bit of the creature. Aqua Quarry listed the creatures that he had meet in his life what did it look like then Aqua had it that creature looked like something that he had seen recently it was called a Chimera a creature of many head and a snake tail they were dangerous but they were a great conversationalist. Aqua had seen one a while ago when he was young and the creatuers were allowed to roam freely it was a couple they told him that they had a young cub in the mountains ad that it was tradition to leave them when they are young so that they learn by themselves. Aqua had not seen one since then.

Terra was grabbing all of her things and running out of her newest boyfriends apartment she looked back at him as he followed her towards the door "No don't even ask I am not coming back becasue if you are going to be with me then why did I see you with her". Terra continued down the stairs as her boyfriend called after her she continued till she was around the back of the place she let her rage take over she transformed and took off into the air she roared and flew towards the forest the sunlight shining on her wings warming the leather on them. Terra came over a beach with two figuers on it she swooped close to them skimming the water with her wings and roared she flew up into the air above the clouds when out of the view of she blasted the clouds with fire to let out here rage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm 

A warm smile greeted Skyra's little blurb, finding it endering how she seemed almost shy. Of course, she could very well be reading the younger dragon entirely wrong. "My dear, there is no need to whisper, the humans hear only what they wish to hear and they cannot surprise us as long as Aella stays against the door as our warning system. Tell me, how much of this world have you watched change? Which of our kind do you know of? I myself am fire, I once watched over the volcanos and guarded mountains. The humans whorshipped and fed us, gave everything we pleased. How we hide among them in a world of their design. We are everywhere, creatures. If one knows how to look." she said, gesturing towards Aella who gave a bright smile.

"Children, our off spring, though hidden in human form, can't hide their abilities very well. Its how mother found me after the incident." she provided as one example as her mother dragon moved to sit gently upon the end of Skyra's bed by her feet, barely sitting upon the mattress as she looked at her, patiently waiting for her to speak.

Nate's ear twitched at the sound of the roar, before the blasting sounds jolted him awake and he was on his feet instantly, growling deeply as he cast a look around to try and find the source. His eyes landed on the creature flying around in the early morning sky and quickly shifted back. He stumbled slightly, unsteady on two feet for a moment as he shook his head to free the sand from his hair before standing their and looking up "Are they supposed to be doing that? Isn't it a risk for the humans to find out about us creatures? The ones who know truth, are they not dangerous?" he asked, standing there for a moment longer before slowly sinking down to sit beside Aqua in the sand.

Bill launched himself out bed and onto his feet as the large roar broke out, followed by blasts. He cursed and swore as he fought his way into a pair of pants, wrestled into a plaid shirt before shoving his bare feet into a pair of boots. He snatched up his rifle on the way out the cabin door, followed closely behind the same young man from the night before. The kid looked like he had barely slept, two other large men joined them as they headed for the truck. "Guess the creature, ensure you've got the proper ammo! Sounds lively and angry!" Bill hollered as he got into the truck and started it up. He wound the window down and hollered for Janice to hurry up. He got one of the younger women running to the truck instead with one of the newer rifles. She joined the larger men in the bed of the truck moments before it was speeding away. Without his wife, he had a bad feeling about this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:57 pm 

just passing through

Terra flew in the clouds for a while she had a satchel starpped to her side in mid flight she pulled out a I pod she was glad that her parents made is specaily for her before they left using the touch screen she went into her music and picked a song from her favorite video game. Terra flew calmly for awhile circling the beach below her searching for a place to land below on the forth circle she decide to land by the figures on the beach when she landed the sand around her flying into the air from her wings she walked towards the figures on the beach. She then started to slowly transform into her human form which was a girl with black hair with golden and red highlights, a blue shirt and a dark red jacket, black combat boots, and a pair of sun glasses. Terra stood beside the two figuars she had seen when she was flying above the beach earlier pulling one ear bud out of her ear she looked them over with her bright green eyes. " Hi my name is Terra and I guess you saw me up there so there is no reason for me to tell you that I'm a chimera" Terra gave the two a smile and waited for an answer. Terra listened to the one named Aqua Quarry "well you don't have to worry about that it was a one time occurrence I have been trying to work on my anger and trying to manage it".

Aqua Quarry watched the creature in the air no they should not be doing that but let's leave it to come down on it's own time because an angry chimera is a dangerous chimera." Aqua kept watching the air till the creature decide to come in for a landing trowing his wings to protect his face from the flying sand then lowered them to see the girl walking towards them he looked her over taking in her appearance it was unique to what he saw other creatures wearing. Aqua nodded to her "it is great to meet you too young one my name is Aqua Quarry also you shouldn't have been doing that what if someone had seen you" Aqua looked at her with concern for her and fell silent. Aqua looked fromnate to the new girl "I see and I hope for the best and pray that you will stay hidden".

Skyra looked at the older female "well I have not seen that much becasue I was young when people started to hunt us I saw the temples they built for us and watched them be torn down." "One of them was our hatchery and my father guarded it with his life and that was the last time I had seen him". "I watched as weapons became more advanced and more people came to find us with weapons that could kill us effectively". Skyra looked around the room "I saw building being built for everything like this hospital I saw tribes of mythical creatures disappear one by one and then my mother was the last of my clan to be killed by the humans while she was protecting me". "Then I saw everything become modern like it is today" Skyra looked at the celing of the room "I was being raised by my grandparents and that is all that I remember other then getting my job as a flight attendant I learned about flying mechines when my mother was still alive".

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:42 am 

Bill grew angry when they lost sight of the creature, and frustrated with the fact that no one was able to triangulate its location. He angrily turned around, kicking up dirt on the edges of the road before speeding back towards their camp. He was full of cursing and anger as they were returning home.

Nate's head cocked to the side when the large Chimera landed changing into her human form. His head twisted the other way as he was looking her over. He huffed and sat down hard in the sand, feeling a little put out that he was such an ordinary creature. He kept meeting amazing creatures. He'd only ever remembered meeting other shifters, other animals, never such things as he now sat beside. A great protector, what he'd learnt were actually called dragons, he was sure one of the two woman from before was also one, the other he didn't know but he was sure that she was not a shifter. "Um, my names Nathan Crescent, though I would prefer Nate." he said, rubbing the side of his bearded face. "Can I inquire as to why you were angry?" he asked slowly, clearly thinking over his words as he spoke.

Aella could only blink as she listened to Skyra talk about the past, about watching the world change. She however had not seen nearly as much, most of the worlds technology was already in place as she was growing up, she watched it advice. Looking to her mother, she could swear she saw the gears turning in her head.

"Dragons were connected to each other once, perhaps not all of us, but where I grew up we knew each other and talked. Some of us managed to pass this along amongst ourselves and to other creatures, knowing how to ask for each other, we realized would be important as humans continued to prove stubborn and creative. Mingling among them became crucial to our survival, not all were able to pass this on, some chose not too, others could not. Some never got to those lessons yet. I can arrange for a doctor for you here, one who knows about creatures and will not detain you here for the time a human would be here. This doctor will know how you heal, and yes, I could teach you how we find each other. The names may change, sometimes the faces, but rarely how we find each other." she said, folding her hands neatly in front of her as she smiled at her. "I watched these humans expand, watched how they advanced and multiplied far faster then creatures could. But we have our own advantages." she added, offering a small smile before she moved to sit in the chair beside her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:33 am 

just passing through

Terra looked over at the one called Nate well it is kind of complicated I was in a relationship with a human he was my boyfriend and my co worker I thought he loved me I had caugth him with another woman once but he said that it was nothing and then later on day there was another girl with him and he clearly didn't love me if he had cheated on me twice and today it was just to much and I lost control of my anger and then you saw what happened after I always make sure I'm not seen when I transform but it gets hard to do that when my anger grows out of control and the entire thing that in human from since I have other heads as a chimera I have other voices in my head so I have a personality disorder as they say. Terra crossed her arms and to think that I loved him enough to almost tell him my secret and now I'm not so sure it's like you can't trust anyone out there. Terra kicked the sand near her and that is why I was angry today I know silly right you can go ahead and say it I promise not to bit your head off not that I do that." Terra smiled and waited for an answer from both Aqua and Nate.

Aqua Quarry listened to Terra oh well that is not good if he had decided to do that then he is not worth the trouble. I know how it is to love a human but then get your heart crushed by them I had been married but then she left me for a movie star and I never saw her after that people a cruel sometimes. Aqua looked around the beach as the sun was high in the sky.

Skyra listened to Aella's mother "that would be great and thank you I would love to not be here longer then I have to be becasue I would love to go back to my home when I'm fully healed and when you teach me that I am so grateful to you and I hope in the future our paths will cross again." Skyra was happy to know that there are many other creatures like her out in the world and that she may learn how to find them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:56 pm 

Nate blinked a few times as both spoke about being in relationships with humans. "Hunters still exist." he decided to say after it had been quiet for a minute. "I was told they were many where I come from, and I think they may be why I am the last of my pack. I've never gone back to do the research." he added, standing up to stretch his body out once more. "I imagine being a chimera is difficult, but do be careful." he told her before turning to look at Aqua. "May I retrieve my bag? I'd like to go in search of work." he told him, scratching quickly behind his left ear, toes splaying in the sand as he tried not to react like a typical canine when it felt good.

Back at the camp, Bill was stirring up hell with most of the adults as they scrambled around to pack up.

Aella yawned as she pulled a chair over to park it in front of the door, hoping to get comfortable because she knew that the lesson on how to seek medical attention was not going to be short. She jolted when she was called on and told to go ask for a doctor that spealized in epoúlosi. She nodded and slipped out the door to seek the nurse.

"Alright dear, not everyone learned these ways of seeking help from those who integrated. Every thirty or forty years though, we must change our identities and jobs so that we may stay hidden. Find ways to kill the older one off, or have them go missing so the ones who were friends with don't continue to go looking and hoping for you. I'm sure you must know that already. I can tell you are not a young dragon, you've seen much." she said softly, speaking cautiously because she knew anyone aside from Aella could walk in. "The word can vary in region, or simply by who is asking. When I started to raise Aella, my word had to change. I sent to ask for healing in greek." she explained softly, as I am teaching you, it will be your word while you learn. Then you may choose an ancient languge, it will either be one of healing or medicine." she told her softly, turning to look as the twenty three year-old Gryphon came back into the room.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:44 pm 

just passing through

Terra listened to Nate "it is and I will I was great to meet you I think I'll go up to the mountains and fly up there for a while and then I have to get to work". Terra turned back into her chimera Form it was also great to meet you Aqua I might come meet you here this night coming you seem like someone I can trust. Terra launched herself into the air and flew towards the mountains pulling the I pod she put on another song as she flew off towards the highest of the mountains to be out of sight from people down in the city. Terra arrived at the mountains she climbed into the air and when she was at a great height she folded her wings in and fell towards the peaks of the mountains at a high speed the wind rushing through her mane when she opened her eyes and opened her wings at the last moment and soared thought the peaks at the mountains. this was her one safe place she then turned he I pod on to see that it was time to start heading to work she slowly made her way to the park she worked at.

Skyra smiled at her friends mother this was the best day of her life so far other then the crash today she just loved to be with other creatures and even another dragon. "I think that I would be great and I would love to learn either" Skyra said sitting on the hospital bed this was going to be the greates thing that has happened to her in a long time.

Aqua Quarry listened to Nate "of course you may and I wish you luck in your search my friend maybe I will see you sometime" Aqua turned into his human form in his lifeguard outfit "all I know is that I'm heading home to go to bed I might be here again this night so you know where to find me". Aqua then turned to Terra and just nodded to her "I will be here so if you ever want to talk either of you just come find me" Aqua started to walk to the parking lot to head to his car and make the draive home. Aqua knew that he could trust Nate and Terra with his secret and they could trust him with their's.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:40 am 

Nate went to retrieve his bag, so he missed Terra taking flight and he had his bag on his shoulder as he went back to the beach for his runners. "Back here tonight, I will likely stop by. Not many places to sleep for free. You said two places were looking, one was two blocks away, and you said the other was in town? Which would take longer to complete?" he asked, pulling his worn down runners onto his sand covered bare feet. Once Aqua had told him, he nodded to him and with a smile, headed off in the direction of work. He had a happy bounce in his step, excited to stay here for awhile.

Aella came back "The nurse couldn't say it, none of them could, so they recorded me saying it and they think I've got a few screws loose asking for a specific doctor. They're going to make a few calls to the ones not here, and then make the page to the ones here." she told them, moving the chair in front of the door before settling into it. "You can continue your lessons mom. I'll move when the doctor arrives."

"That's my girl. I could continue, or you could tell me what is it exactly that you want to know." the older dragon continued, shifting to sit more comfortably on the edge of Skyra's bed. "Wait, first, how long have you been a stewardess for airplanes?"

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:47 pm 

just passing through

Skyra smiled at the question well I started working for the airlines when I was about 18 in human years and I have been working as a stewardess for airplanes for about 30 years but I may have to really reconsider that after this whole thing. Skyra looked around the room "I loved being at work everyday but there was something that I could not shake this morning when I was getting ready for work for my shift that feeling told me to stay home but I didn't listen to it and then the entire crash happened." Skyra let out a sigh "I should have listened to that feeling then maybe I could have done something even if no one would listen to me".

Terra flew along the clouds until she was over the park she worked at finding a clearing in the park she landed and opened her bag to show the uniform that she had been given when she started to work for this park she loved the place no doubt about it. Terra transformed into her human form and started walking through the park to find a place to change into her uniform. Terra found a staff area which was the half point house for the staff in the park where they could rest if they were lock in the park or if they had the overnight shift in the park.

Aqua Quarry smiled at Nate "well the one in town probably because they are building a large mall and some housing beside it and yes I will be here tonight ". he continued to walk towards his vehicle Aqua got into his jeep and drove away on the long road home to have some sleep in his bed.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 pm 

A slight frown marred the old dragons human brow before she hummed and nodded "Have you not gotten questions yet about why you do not look as though you have worked for the company for thirty years? This is why we must be careful when we have jobs among the humans, we do not age as they do." she said, glancing over at Aella when she heard her suck in a breath. It seemed the young gryphon was having some di"fficulty staying awake and had caught herself drifting off. Turning back to Skyra she added "It is also always a good idea to try and listen to the feelings like you described, they are what keep us safe, keep us alive."

"Mum, may I go get coffee?" Aella asked then, having risen out of the chair to set it aside and stand once more.

"Of course dear, just please do not be too long."

"Coffee machine sludge it is." she said, slipping out the door to go and get herself the dark substance in hops that it would help keep her awake.

Nate nodded at what he was told, and while yes, he was sure the mall work would take much longer, he didn't know if he could stay still here long enough to help complete the work, though he was making friends, he wasn't sure he would hold onto them. So, he decided to see what the work closest was. He was sure it wasn't going to be much, but was positive it was going to be much more satisfying work. It didn't take long to get there, but he wondered around for awhile before he was sure that he was in the right place. Taking a deep breath, he squared his shoulders back, rose to his full height and knocked on the door as he pushed it open.

It was renovation work, from the look of it, repairing, upgrading, and costumizing what appeared to be a small family run business. The kind of work he honestly prefered. With an easy going grin he walked to the middle of the large space "Hello? I know it might be asking for much, but you wouldn't happen to be looking for help? I have my own gear, I don't ask much for payment, it would be under the table, but I promise it will be more than you paying. Just need some money to get by." he said, pulling his bag in front of him to pull out a pair of jeans and his boots. "I'd even be okay if you only fed me." he decided to add when he noticed the indecisive looks. They were too quiet, so he heaved a sigh "Then might I ask how long a walk it is if I were to go into town and find the new mall they're building?" That seemed to settle it, and the one in charge took him out back to discuss work and let him change.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:54 am 

just passing through

Terra walked out of the staff house in her work clothes she dusted herself off and slug her sachle on her shoulder Terra walked to the one side of the staff house and got into the Atv to take to her post which was just inside the gate putting the key in the ignition and driving it to the gate where she met her boos he did not look happy "what I'm only and hour late and it is not my fault and you know that because I know you are a creature that can read minds so stop touching my mind before you get burned". Terra got off the ATV and went to her post she watched her boss get on it and drive it off probably to the staff house that just meant she had to walk every where else now.

Skyra that is very interesting I had gotten feelings like that before when I was young and I never thought that they meant anything but I guess it was because I was young and had no idea of what was going on. Skyra looked around the room and remembered the time when she was young of the times she had the feelings before.

Aqua Quarry had gotten back to his house she flopped down on his bed not even bothering to undress himself being in dragon form took a lot out of him even though it was his regular form it just seemed like he was getting to conected with his human form. Aqua transformed into his dragon form he was smaller in this form when he was in the ocean he could stretched out but now he coiled up on his bed he had gotten it custom made to support him as a dragon his bedroom had large curtains so that no one could see into his room no matter what.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:31 am 

The hunters decided to try finding a place in the nearest town was their best bad, they had no idea that it was going to be full of creatures and possibly one of their best hunts they would go on to date, if they were ever going to be able to get over the guilt once they realized how much creatures contributed.

Nate worked hard that day, putting in more work than he was told too and completed all the work they had been behind on. When they called it a day, he was fed a hearty meal and told that he shouldn't come back, but that they wouldn't argue if he turned up. He hung his head in understanding and nodded as he told him that he would be found by the beach if they needed him. Thanked them for the meal and that evening, he headed off back towards the beach. He was tired now that he knew he wasn't wanted at his preferred placed of work.

It was a long day in the hospital for show before they were leaving that evening, with a slightly hyper active gryphon that could not stop babbling about her store and how she couldn't wait to get back to it and count the items and her register that would be no different than it was when they left. Aella was showing her love for treasure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 pm 

just passing through

Skyra listened to Aella's mother well the company I worked for never really asks any questions they just were happy to see me at work I became friends with the other employees I even went out with one of the guys who loaded the luggage into the plane don't get me wrong he was sweet and all but I was just not into him that way." Skyra Listened to Aella's mother she then watched Aella leave the room then turning her attention back to Aella's mother "Yes that is what my mother always said that as well it was or way of staying out of danger and it was what keep my family alive for as long as we did" Skyra smiled at Aella's mother.

Terra stood at her post and talked to people that needed help or just wanted to talk to someone she pointed people to the experts of the certain areas but when she was not talking to people she was listening to music and just leaning against the fence to the park. Terra loved the woods it gave her cover when she came here in beast form and all the employees were also creatures because humans did not really want to work here they all wanted to be on the internet all the time or making video games or videos on youtube people were weird that way and terra did not know why she had ever fallen in love with one.

Aqua Quarry was asleep when he was dreaming that he was in the stream that had been his home for so long when in his dream he heard the roars of his dragon family above him he tried to swim to them but he did not move he was unable to Aqua looked down at his talons he was in a net of some kind he struggled to set himself free but it did not work. Aqua woke up he was in his bed in his room no net no roars of distant dragons Aqua got off his bed and nudged the curtain to look outside with out being see the sky was starting to lighten up Aqua had a while to sleep becasue he was on the night shift because he had worked both night and day so he had asked if they could cover his shift this morning. Aqua walked back to his bed and curled up again and fell asleep and hope that he would only have good dreams now and not have a nightmare because he did not know what it had meant and he did not want to know.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 am 

Aella looped her arm into Skyra's, and dragged her to walk a little ahead as the dragon she called mother fell into an easy step behind them,. "So, where do you live? Would you like to come home with us for now? Maybe I have something in my shop that you might like. Some people bring me things and then never return. I check to make sure they aren't stolen of course, but I wonder sometimes if it has to do with me and being a Gryffin." she told her, a bounce in her step. She rarely got to meet other creatures that weren't nearly as old as her mother, or never stuck around. So she was very happy and excited about making a new friend.

Nate never made it back to the beach after all the work that he had put in. It hadn't been a full day and sure he had used his own abilities as a shifter, but he had hoped that it meant they would keep him, knowing how hard and fast he could work if they needed him. Instead of ending up at the beach, he ended up along the forests edge, burying his large backpack and his shoes. He stood there in a pair of sport shorts, barefoot as he took first steps into the trees, underbrush crunching under the tough pads of his feet. Slowly a smile broke free as he began to run. Jumping over a small tree, he shifted into his abnormally large wolf form and turned on the speed, a large wolf grin on his face as he began to explore.

The hunters ended up at a small cheap motel that they decided would make a good temporary home and began to check in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:33 pm 

just passing through

Aqua Quarry had woken up and was on his way to the beach to start his shift he had taken the night shift because he had asked to switched shifts with another life guard and he was happy to take the late shifts from now on because it gave him time to stretch out in the water all by himself. Aqua came to see that no one was around so he walked out into the water and turned into his dragon form and swam throughout the water catching fish and scaring off sharks in the shallows.

Skyra laughed at the excitement of Aella I live in Spain so I guess I would love to see your home Aella and all of that sounds lovely Skyra love Aella she was like the older sister she never had Skyra was happy to be out of the hospital she looked around the building she felt sad for the other people in here maybe that was just her nature as a sky dragons she knew that she couldn't do anything to help them even if she wanted to.

Terra was off in the woods giving people a tour of the park and telling them about the history of things in the park Terra heard noises of in the distance and she knew that there was much wildlife in the woods here and she was not scared of them. Terra had come to the end of the tour she then went into the deep woods were no one was allowed to go and she turned into the form of a chimera and curled up and fell asleep on the soft grass and the sun that poked though the trees above. She had made sure to have one head keep watch that was the great thing of being a chimera all her heads were all there own being and they could be awake while the other heads slept or did whatever they needed to get done and when they needed to they could really work together.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:13 pm 

Aella had a happy bounce to her step as she talked a mile a minute about all the visits they could have over the next summer and how they could learn from one another. She talked about how even though she was raised by a dragon, she didn't really know all that much about what dragons were like. She even rambled on a little about being a gryffin and having never met another one so she didn't even really know all that much about her own species. "We should go flying sometime." She concluded as she led her in following after her mother.

Nate ran, deeper and deeper into the woods, the further he ran the darker it got. The sun tried to reach the ground between the canopy of leaves but did not get very far. He ran until it was no longer light enough to see where one was going, if you were human. But his eyes were far better and he kept going until he could run no more. He followed his ears and nose to a fresh water source and padded up to the stream to drink the cool water. Lapping until he heard a twig snap behind him and he spun quickly, hackles raised and snarling. But he soon saw that it was only Terra and he quit snarling but stayed low defensively ashe turned an ear her way. Intelligent eyes taking everg part of her in.

Rick was one of the young men learning of creatures and how to rid them of the world so only humans remained. The fact that an older hunting group, the ones who led them the most, were scared of something in the forests around the tiny town they were now going to call home for the better part of the school year. But he was young and hungry to prove himself so he decided to take advantage of the license they helped him get and with a rifle headed out on foot to try finding a way to prove himself an asset to the group. He'd find and take down a beast alone. Except that now he was lost, mostly. He'd managed to find a beach, his heavy boots sinking into sand as he gazed out over open water reflecting the moon.

(I'm so sorry it took so long. Life got complicated fast and stayed that way. I'm still struggling, but I'll come back and check more often. I'm also sorry if this is short. I have to use my mobile device.)