All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Evey arched a brow at Skyler’s story, not quite sure that she believed her. But then, her story hadn’t had all the details either. “Homework… Right.” She said with a bit of a nod as she followed her line of sight towards the Quidditch Pitch to see the Hufflepuff’s training. She rolled her eyes and sighed, aware they were training a few new team members because she had a little something with the Keeper. She was sure that if it hadn’t been for her, determination would not get them through their matches. Shaking her head, she looked forward to where they were going as she received a small tug on her hand.

Evey smiled as they came to a stop by one of the larger trees that had this nice little spot between two of the large roots sticking out of the ground. She licked her lips slowly and turned her attention to Skyler as she pulled her close, both hands going to up wrap around her neck and tangle sweetly into her hair. “Really, we’re just going to sit and talk? I could think of so much better things.” She said light and seductive as she could manage. But looking into those eyes, so innocent to actual dating luxuries, made her change her mind. She gave her a soft peck before leaning back “Big spoon, or little spoon? If you could snuggle?” she decided to ask, taking her hand and guiding her gently into the deep groove of the roots. She knew how ever this ended up, all they would need, was a little something to feed each other, as it was lunch and they were skipping it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:56 am 

Still awaiting my easy button for life.

Skye was slightly taken aback by Eveys hands on her neck and in her hair, yet it sent her heart racing for some reason. But then Evey only just gave her a quick peck before leaning back, guiding Skye to do the same. Skye leaned back and then hesitated. This was already more than she had done with a guy. She had never been this close and intimate with them. The most they did was hold hands and snog, but her heart was never in it like it was with Evey. Try as she might, Skye could not ignore this automatic feeling she had for the Gryffindor. It felt so natural, as of she had done this for years. Skye couldn't understand what this was, but at that moment she didn't care. Skyler finally laid her head lightly on Eveys shoulder.

Skye reached her hand out and wove her fingers into Eveys. She was slightly confused by Eveys question, since she had never really don't much snuggling. But she didn't want to seem naive to Evey, so she answered with obvious hesitation. "Uh...I guess I don't care." Although she always longed to snuggle, she never actually asked any of her boyfriends to. They were never the type to do the 'sappy' things, which is probably why Skye turned out so tomboyish in the first place. And through all her experience with Chris, they never once 'snuggled'. Skye scooted a little closer to Evey. She longed to be closer to her for some reason. Then, for some reason, a picture of Scorpius flashed before her eyes. Her face went serious for only a second before she replaced it with a calmer face. She ha a job to do, yet she still couldn't find an in to talk about it. Or maybe she didn't want to find one. Her mind continued to race back and forth between Scorpius an Evey. She wished she could just live in the moment with Evey for a bit, forget about The Death Eaters. But it was hard. She considered them as family. They took her in even though she was raised as an order member. She joined to do something to better her world, yet the only world she seemed to care about sitting at the lake was the girl she was leaning against. Skye looked up into her eyes. She was completely smitten over this girl.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:55 am 

Evey smiled as she took hold of Skyler’s hand and guided her to rest nicely between the large roots. She shifted around to be the little spoon and pulled an arm over to rest on her as she settled against her, kissing her cheek. “We’ll rest like this for now… You’ve never gotten to do this, I could tell, so we’ll try both… Eventually.” She said softly as she relaxed into her more, closing her eyes as she let her weave their fingers together. It caused her to gently squeeze her hand and scoot to be just that little bit closer to her.

Evey had forgotten what it was like to just lie with someone and have them hold her, it was far more relaxing then what she remembered and it had been far too long. She nuzzled down into the shoulder that she was using as a pillow and opened her eyes just enough to see the beautiful view around them. She gently licked her drying lips and let out a soft sigh as she wondered for a moment what it was going to be like to hold onto Skye. Her peaceful moment was ruined as her thoughts turned back to what it was she went and put into James’ head just so that she could be with the Slytherin now holding onto her. She went and gave herself an assigned task for the DA, that she had no clue how to complete because she wasn’t even sure that Skye was part of the stupid Junior Death Eater’s, or whatever it was that they were calling themselves. Twisting a bit more, she took a long look at the beautiful girl at her side and couldn’t help the smile that came across her face when she looked back at her into her eyes. Her own Deep Blue shone with something she would never admit to feeling, but she could feel herself really starting to fall for her. The crush that her best friend Anita claimed she had was definitely there, but it was so very easily growing into something more.

As Evey realized this, she had to stop herself from pulling away and running. If she was going to be honest, it felt too good to be there. She didn’t want to just bolt scared if she was going to get to be with Skyler, because a new favourite could really mean some fun. So she had to be a little sweet and back to romancing, but she was just so sure that it would be worth it. All she had to do was get her emotions under control. “So… How do you like this?” she asked, reaching up to gently tuck a hair behind Skyler’s ear.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:22 am 

Skye let herself be pulled into a different position, one where she was basically holding Evey. It was...different. But it felt right. She let her head rest lightly on Eeys head, feeling her fingers intertwine with Eveys. She let out a soft sigh. She had to admit, she was also slightly confused by the whole thing. How could she possibly be this comfortable with someone she only met the day before? How could she possibly have these strong feelings? Or was she just that attracted to the girl that she thought she was-dare she even think it- in love? People always said girls can make a guy do strange things, but she didn't know it worked with other girls as well. She felt her cheeks flush once again as Evey mentioned how she could basically see through Skye. So it was that obvious. But when she felt Evey scoot closer, Skye held tighter.

Across the lake, Skye could see someone standing. They were wearing Slytherin colors, which made Skye force herself not to tense up. Was it one of the recruits spying for Scorpius? No, that couldn't be it. She had told him it was basically all a show. That she was only doing it to do recon on the DA. Plus, Scorpius trusted her more than most of the others. She had proven herlself loyal time and time again. The only other person who had any pull with him was Chris, as the Malfoys and the Zabinis were close. Skye stared at the person for a second before they turned and sped off. She tried to not let it worry her. She had her bases covered. She closed her eyes for a bit, letting herself melt in the moment. She heard a whistle blow from the quidditch pitch off in the distance. Skye felt Evey shift and looked down to see her smile. Skye smirked back.

Skye felt Evey tense for only a second before she relaxed again. Skye would have asked about it, but then thought better of it. It was probably nothing. She heard Evey speak, breaking the silence. Once again, Skye found herself lost in the girls eyes and without thinking leaned down and pressed her lips against Eveys. Evey seemed to bring out Skye's bold side. With guys, Slye almost never made the first move, and certainly not I'm public. But the only peoples opinions she cared about believed Skye was attempting to extract information on the enemy, so this wouldn't be a shock. She let this kiss go on for only a short time before pulling away. With every kiss, with every touch, even with every word from Eveys lips, Skye could feel herself being pulled further into the fall for the Gryffindor. She looked at Evey with a grin. "Yeah...I like it." She pulled Evey a little tighter. Skye want ever good with her words, so she wasn't sure what to say next. But then something crossed her mind. She said it without thinking. "Your friends don't mind you cuddling a Slytherin?" She asked, her brows furrowing a bit. The only time in the Schools history that a Gryffindor and Slytherin were even friends was when the founders themselves were still alive. They said that Godric and Salazar were great friends for a while until Salazar spoke out how he believed the School should be for purebloods only. But to see a Gryffindor and Slytherin dating, that was one for the ages.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:01 pm 

Evey frowned up at Skyler as she was being held close to the other girl, closer than before. She preferred it when she was being kissed, even if it had been short and sweet. “Honey, you make it sound like this is something has never been done before. Just because it’s not highly advertised doesn’t mean a Gryffindor and a Slytherin have never been together. To keep a blood line Pure, sometimes you can’t be too picky what house someone was in.” she told her, shifting to lift her head up and give her a deep kiss that even made her own head spin a little. She just looked at her for a long time when the kiss was broken and she noticed she was gently twirling a piece of the Slytherin’s hair. She just smiled softly at her “Look, Skye… If they know about you, I don’t care. I mean, it’s not like I’ve never done anything like this before with someone else. But I’ve never fit this well against anyone else.” She told her with a soft smile. “Now, how about you just hold onto me until we have to go to class.” She said, snuggling back up against her. She had her head settled against her shoulder, eyes closed as she fell into a peaceful mind set she hadn’t been in, in years.

Evey let out a very displeased groan when her watch started to chirp at them not long later. Her stomach letting out a rumble of its own as she shifted to begin untangling herself from her almost girlfriend. “It’s time to head back up to the castle. Lunch is almost over and classes will be starting soon.” She told her, moving her hand over her watch once she was sitting up so that its chirping stopped. It was a nifty little charm she had come up with to alert her to when she could end up late to class, with a simple way to silence it. She pulled her bag close from where she had dropped it and pulled out a little compact mirror to look over her hair. She let out a huff when she saw half a mess with a few little twigs. Turning, she held it out “Hold this open please.” She asked, waiting for her to hold it for her before she was trying to free the little twigs from her hair so that she could straighten it out. She should have taken a closer look before this little snuggle happened, even if it had served its purpose to calm her down and make her forget about James and his demand of things from her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:36 am 

Skye was struck dumb slightly with Eveys retort. It made sense, of course the title Slytherin didn't mean much after school ended. Her brows furrowed slightly with frustration of herself, but then she surprised with another kiss, this one deeper. She felt her mind completely wipe clean for a few moments, letting the kiss whisk her away. When the kiss broke, Skye bit her bottom lip and smiled. She could definitely get used to this. She looke back at the girl as they stared at each other for a bit. Then Evey broke the silence, claiming she didn't care if her friends knew about them. When she said she had never fit this well with anyone, it made Skye's heart soar. Evey snuggled back up to Skye and Skye held her close again. "Can do." She replied, leaning her head on Eveys. The two lay there as if they had been doing for years.

The loud chirping sound from earlier interrupted the silence, making Skye growl with frustration. She sat up after Evey, watching her dig through her purse and pull out her mirror again. Evey frowned at her reflection before handing the mirror to Skye to hold for her. Skye obediently held out her hand, watching Evey pluck out the twigs. Skye was sure she herself had a few, but she could easily pull out her ponytail and in her fingers through her hair. She never really did much with it, so it was easy to maintain. She smiled a bit as Evey fixed up her hair. Immedietly after he was done, Skye put down the mirro and cupped Eveys face in her hands. She brought her face close to Eveys so that their lips were inches apart. "You look beautiful even with the mess." She said softly before pressing their lips together. She knew she had said something about getting to actually know Evey, and she had every intention on doing so. But she could not get enough of the Gryffindors lips at that point. She broke the kiss with a smile and handed the mirro back to Evey before standing up and stretching. She reached out her hand to Evey to help her up. "So, that watch. It seems to come in handy for...interruptions. Where'd you get it?" Skye asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:32 pm 

Evey blinked in surprise as her mirror was lowered and Skyler was taking her face into her hands, she sucked in a sharp breath as they were face to face, breath mingling as she was told that she was beautiful, even with twigs in her hair. She wanted to protest, she was going to protest, but never got the chance as she was being kissed so wonderfully yet again. A delighted hum came out of her and she smiled up at the other girl when she was offering her hand down to her. Her mirror ended up somewhere back in her bag as she accepted the hand up. “Thank you.” She said softly with a small blush as she fixed out her skirt and robes. “My watch? It was just a plain watch until I charmed it, to make sure I was never late for classes. I might not be a Ravenclaw, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care about my studies.” She said, deciding it was probably a good idea not to tell Skyler she got tired of barely making classes after having some fun with someone on the side.

Evey put her bag over her shoulder and took hold of Skyler’s hand as she tugged her back up to the castle “I can either make you one, or teach it to you if you want. I don’t know the times of all your classes like I do mine.” She told her as they walked. “I mean, I’m in nearly all the advanced classes to become a Medi-witch once I’m done here. I don’t care if I end up in St. Mungo’s or in a school, or with a Quidditch team, I will be one of the best, if not the best. Nothing and no one is going to stop me.” She told her, as she was starting too with all her little interests and flings. They needed to know, that no matter what, their “needs” did not come before her goal. It also gave away just that little bit more into who she wanted be that no one cared to get to know anymore, save her best and only friend Anita.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:11 am 

The two walked hand in hand. Skye felt a warmth inside her that she had never felt before. Whether it was the fact tha she actually had someone or if she was really in love with this girl she didn't know, but she really didn't care. She listened to Evey as she explained about the watch. She charmed it herself? That was kind of cool. Skye was never really good at charms. She prided herself in things like conjuration and hexes, though she thought it wasn't a good idea to brag about hexes to Evey. But what Skye exeled at was potions. She didn't like to talk about it much because it wasn't a big deal to the people she hug around. The only people who knew she was amazing at whipping up potions was Chris and Carter. Skye realized Evey was talking about caring about her studies, which made Skye make a face. She honestly only cared about passing. Outside of her loyalty to the Death Eaters, Skye only true passion was quidditch. She knew it was a long shot but she hoped to play one day for a real team. But she didn't want to seem like the stupid jock so she made sure to keep her studies up to par.

A medi witch? Skye couldn't help but feel slightly insignificant. Here she was, dreaming to play quidditch, and this girl was talking about doing something good for the wizarding world. This girl was about as passionate about her goal as Skye was, which gained Skye's respect. The two finally made it up to the castle with a fair amount of time to spare. Not sure exactly what class Evey had next, Skye just kind of followed. When they passed by a set of stairs, someone called out. "Skye!" Skye turned and saw Chris walking towards her. "Hey Chris. What's up?" She began to ask, but then she saw a weird look on Chris's face. Skye looked at her for a second, then turned to Evey. "Evey, this is Chris-" Chris cut her off. "Can I talk to you?" She asked, not even glancing at Evey. " Alone?" She added. Skye looked at her confused then turned to Evey. "Um...I guess I'll see you later. Maybe after dinner?" She said. She thought about giving her a quick peck, but then stopped herself. She didn't feel comfortable doin it around Chris, or any of the other Slythrins. Chris grabbed Skye's hand an pulled her away. Skye didn't even get the chance to see if Evey ha already left or was still there or anything before she was pulled into an empty classroom.

Chris pushed her in and shut the door, putting a chair in front of it. Skye turned to her with an angry look. "Chris?! What the hell? You couldn't have waited? What's so important tha-" Skye rant was cut short by a set of lips on hers. It was very passionate and hungry. Skye was dumb struck for a second, but then regained herself and pulled away. "What the hell Chris?!" She almost yelled. Chris looked at her sheepishly but also angrily. "I...I saw you and Dantes. I just....I didn't know what to do." She said quietly. Skye was still very confused. "Ok....your point?" "My point is is thT I think..I actually like you. Like...like like." Skye was astonished. "But you always said you were straight. That the messing around was purely for me." Skye still didn't quite comprehend the situation. "I...thought I was..straight. But seeing you with...HER." Chris said the last word with disgust. "I dunno. Something just snapped." Skye sat in a chair. "Two days ago you still made sure I knew you didn't want this. Now all of the sudden you want to come out?" "No...I can't" Cheis said. Skye got angry. "Then why the hell did you pull me in here?!" Chris just stared at Skye. Skye got up. She walked towards the door then stopped. "Whether you are actually gay or not, I'm still with Evey. For both my benifits and the Death Eaters. " this time Chris got angry. "Whether I swing your way or not does not negate the fact that Dantes is bad news. You are just a toy to her, a play thing to be thrown away." Skye's face paled. "Rumor is Lready spreading that she dumped that Rikket boy from Ravenclaw for you." Skye stared at the floor for a few minutes. "I acted stupid an out of jealousy a bit ago, but Skye, I really do care about you...as a friend. I don't want to see you get hurt. " Skye responded without looking at Chris. "I'm not going to get hurt I'm doing this for the Death Eaters. It's just a job, nothing more. If I get a little more on the side then great. It's nice that I don't have to hide that part of me anymore, even if I do have to hide a different part." With that, Skye left.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 am 

Evey turned her head to look at Skye when she didn’t get an answer from her about possibly charming a watch for her, she gave her hand a small squeeze and was about to ask her about it when they were walking into the castle but was interrupted before she even got started. She blinked a few times at the quick departure of the two Slytherin’s, one of which was meant to be her current girlfriend, or at least the start of one. She let a big sigh of exasperation and shook her head as she turned to make her way to class. It was during class that Evey finally spotted her ring, and shifting over she sent a little sparking charm to get their attention. A squeal and jolt made the whole class turn to look at the beautiful blonde and she blushed as she apologized. When everyone’s attention was back on her work, she turned to look at Evey and receiving a look that said they were going to talk, visibly delated before nodding sadly.

When class was over, she took hold of the blonde’s hand to pull her off into a classroom with a quick close of the door. She pinned the taller girl up against the door and kissed her passionately before pulling away and taking her hand “M’m, you are seriously great fun sweetheart, but I’m going to need this ring back.” She said, pulling the charmed metal off of the girl’s finger as she kissed the back of her hand. “It has been a true pleasure, please understand that this has nothing to do with anything about how you might have been or the like, merely my interests shifting into a different direction. But you are among the rare few whom may say you wore my ring.” She said, giving her a quick peck on the lips. “I hope you have a great rest of the day.” She said with a type of sweet smile that did not suit her before she was moving the blonde, whose name she was really struggling to remember, out of the way of the door before she was out in and off to her next class with her little treasure grasped firmly in hand. The actual number of people who had worn her grandmothers ring, passed on to her from the father she’d next met, could all be counted on the fingers of one hand.

It was a simple silver band with a little diamond ring set fully into it, etched with a little budding rose nearly in bloom. She had taken it as soon as her mother had handed it to her on her eleventh birthday, but hadn’t charmed it until she was thirteen and already on her heartbroken track of being an unfaithful girl, most of which she learned by talking and hanging around students far older than her. It was how she learned everything in her arsenal. The ring had a type of protection spell on it, among many others, one of which would allow the wearer to find her should they so desire. It was why someone to wear her ring was so rare, they were not normally the jealous ones because she could so easily be found in compromising positions. But she felt this was needed to be given to Skyler Markus, to continue to receive her attention and affections. She would see if she would accept it, in a few days. For now, classes and her homework before dinner.

During dinner, Evey had been unable to take her eyes off of Skyler, so she didn’t notice it when James Potter sat beside her half way through. He cleared his throat a few times before he touched her shoulder and started talking to her and asking if she had anything for him yet. She merely rolled her eyes, told him in very colourful language to back off before rising up angrily and storming out down the table to sit alone. “Do you enjoy drawing attention to yourself? You know, I heard some of the girls saying that Jenna Saunders, that sixth year Hufflepuff who excels in Care of Magical Creatures, was crying all afternoon because you took your ring back. She thought that because she had it, even if you didn’t pay any more attention to her, meant you’d never forgotten and would always be hers.” Anita said a few minutes later as she sat down beside her, offering up an Acid Pop. “I… Thank you.” Evey said as she took it and popped it into her mouth, she was one of the very rare few who seemed to actually like and enjoy the things, so her friend always kept them on hand to cheer her up. “Was Jenna really her name? I thought it was Julie or something. And not Saunders, but… I don’t know.” She said, heaving a sigh as she set her head onto her shoulder. They were quiet as they just talked, before going their separate ways as dinner ended. Anita went up to the common room to finish homework as Evey lingered around and waited to see if she would get a moment with Skye. If the oldest Potter was going to bug her, than she better make sure it seemed like she was doing her job. Sure she had seen Skye hanging around with everyone they thought to be joining the new Death Eaters, but as far as anyone was concerned they weren’t coming back, just as sure as anyone was that the DA wasn’t around anymore either. Though she was sure they were better off being called the Junior Order because they basically were.

Evey snapped herself out of her thoughts when she saw the Slytherin and hurried over to grab her without a word and drag her off so that they could be alone. She kissed her deeply, fingers tangling into raven locks before breaking it with a smile as she licked along her own bottom lip “You never answered me. Do you want a watch?” she asked, sliding her hands down her arms before grasping her hips and tugging her in close as she rested their foreheads together. “Or can I get you something else?” she asked, leaning in to give her another kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:03 am 

Through all of her classes, Slye couldn't get her mind off what had happened. Chris had kissed her. That in itself wasn't new. The two had snogged loads and more in the past. But this was different. Skye could feel the difference in the kiss. Chris also admitted her jealousy of Evey. Chris had always claimed she was straight as an arrow, but what had happened clearly state otherwise. Skye sat in her desk, doodling, not paying attention to what Longbottom had to say about whatever it was he was talking about. Chris's sexuality aside, what she had said afterwards also resonated in Skye's head. She still never explained exactly why Evey was bad news, but Slye could tell that she believed everything she had heard about the girl. Chris didn't trust her, that much was obvious. Putting the girlfriend drama aside, Chris was still her friend, and Skye knew she only had her best intrests at heart. Skye was confused.

And then there was the whole DA thing she had to deal with. Now that Scorpius believed she had this plan all along, she had to produce results. But she didn't even know if Evey was a DA member. SHE HAD to find out, though, and fast. Finally class ended. The professor gave a lecture on the proper pot cleaning technics as everyone filed out the door and out of the greenhouse. When she finally arrived at the castle, Slye made a quick detour to the ladies room before heading the the great hall. She went to the sink and set her bag down, checking her face for dirt. She heard some sniveling and turned to find a huge group of girls huddled around a pretty looking Hufflepuff. Skye just rolled her eyes and went back to her mirror. "Oh Jenna. It'll be ok. She isn't worth it." "Yeah, everyone knows Dantes plays people. You were just one of the unlucky ones to get it bad." Skye froze. Her reflection seemed pale in the mirror. She just stood and listened to the girls prattle on, though they didn't mention Eveys actions again. Skye finally left, not being able to stand the pity party in the room.

"Skyler!" Chris came jogging towards her. Skye was getting the feeling she wouldn't be able to eat with all these stops. "Hey...um. So about earlier. I..I'm sorry. I was in over my head and that was too much to spring on you. I'm sorry." Chris said, looking at the floor. Skye smirked. Even if she wasn't actually with Chris, she had to admit she looked kinda cute being all sheepish. "It's alright. I understand how confusing it can be. But we'll still be friends of course. You can't scare me off that easily." Skye said with a light punch in the arm. Chris smiled up at her before her face went straight again. "Whatever magic you plan on working on that girl you better do it fast." Skye became angry as they sat down. "What?! It hasn't even been a day! What does he expect?!" Skye angrily began to fill her plate. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until her plate was piled high. "Hungry much, Markus?" Carter asked as he sat down across from them. "Yeah, haven't ate much today." She avoided mentioning it was because she was distracted. The three began to talk quidditch, which made Skye happy. She didn't want to talk about Evey for the Death Eaters for once that day.

After they all had their fill of dessert, the group got up and began to leave. "Oh, Malfoy wants to talk with you after dinner." Carter said. Skye looked at him incredulously. "And you are just now Telling me?" Tarkin only shrugged. They began to make their way out of the hall before Slye felt a hand grab her own. She felt her heart leap when she saw Evey. Suddenly, she was being pulled through the crowd and away from Chris and Carter. As soon as they were alone, Skye found herself being pushed against the wall, hand in her hair, and their lips were once again pressed together. This time, Skye made sure to kiss back, passionately. The kiss broke and Skye breathed heavy, feeling hands travel down her arms to her hips. "Huh?" She asked dumbfoundly, not really comprehending the words. "Oh!" She finally exclaimed before their lips were locked again. Skye let herself become a little bolder, reaching up and wrapping her arms around Eveys neck. She broke the kiss but kept close. "I...dunno. I don't want you to have to go through the trouble." She said with labored breath. "I'm kinda hoping most of my spare time between classes are now filled, and with you having one, I certainly won't be late....unless you want me to to be." She said Waltham a cocky grin before replacing their lips, her intensity building slightly. Once again, her 'job' flashed in her mind again, making her break for a second absently and without warning. She looked into Eveys eyes and tried to make herself not be sucked in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 pm 

Evey have Skyler a look when she mentioned being late to classes and was about to tell her that it wasn’t going to happen, even if they could fit a snog or other things in, in between their classes. No, she might be a bad girl with a reputation for playing the field, but she could also easily be classified among the teacher’s favourites with how very rare it was she was not in class. She was really enjoy the surprise and bold kiss that followed the cocky little grin the Slytherin gave her, when it was so abruptly ended. She looked into her eyes to try to see if something was wrong, only to find them clouded over with thought “Sweetheart, where’s your head at?” she asked, moving a hand up to run slowly through Skye’s hair as she tucked it affectionately behind an ear. “That was an amazing kiss you broke.” She told her, taking her hand off of her hip to grasp her hand and pull her over to sit at one of the dusty old double desks. “And you, charming something would be no trouble at all. Unless you’d rather I cursed or hexed something for you to use on someone, then I’m afraid I’m going to have to charge extra.” She said with a smile and was mostly joking, she did know a thing or two about binding a curse to an object.

“You know, if you’re not all into this, Miss Skyler Markus, then I am sure I can turn my affections elsewhere… That friend of yours doesn’t care for me and seems bent of keeping me out of your life.” She said, deciding that she was going to take a wild guess as to where her potential, almost girlfriend’s mind had gone. “It’s not like I got a proper interest in Quidditch or flying anyway, so why should you be with anyone like me? I could try breaking Kale out of her closet, or maybe go after Rafferty over in… What house was he in again? Not Ravenclaw, so he’s either in Gryffindor with me, or a possible Hufflepuff… Which means I might have to deal with Saunders and she was under the delusion I was dating her for the better part of a year…” Evey had practically gone off into her own little world as she mumbled softly about other potential people she could be with as she gazed off to the side, her deep blue eyes unfocused.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:46 am 

Skye looked into the eyes of Evey, trying hard not to completely melt as she usually did. She didn't answer when she asked Skye where her head was at. She couldn't answer because there was too much for even Skye to understand. Well that and it would have revealed the Death Eaters and a potential reason as to why he was with Evey in the first place. There was a mention of a hex, which Skye took as a joke, as Skye was pulled towards a desk. They sat and Skye stared at the floor, her legs, too short to touch the ground, just hung there, swaying slightly. Then Evey said something that made Skye's heart drop into her stomach inexpectedly. She mentioned how Chris didn't like her, which was true. She mentioned not even liking quidditch which through Skye off. They had met through a quidditch match. And then she mentioned other potential dates.

Skye's head snapped up as she rambled. She suddenly felt a jealousy she had never known existed. It made her forget all about the Death Eaters and the plan. She imagined Evey with someone else, holding them like she held her, snogging like they did. It was all in her head but Skye still felt the pain. She wanted to take every person she was imagining and curse them. Skye scooted closer to Evey. Evey seemed to now be in her own world now. Without hesitation, Skye threw herself at Evey, letting their lips lock once more, refusing to let anything get in her way this time. Skye played the bold one once again and ran her fingers through Eveys hair. She let the kiss go on for a fair time before breaking it. She looked into Eveys eyes. "I'm all in, beautiful. I'm the only one you'll need." She placed both hand to cup Eveys face. "As far as Chris goes, don't worry about her. I'll take care if her if she becomes a problem." Skye smiled. "And I would love a watch from you." She leaned and did something she didn't even know she was capable of. She nuzzled and kissed Eveys neck. She placed both hands in Eveys hops as she did so, before bringing her lips back to Eveys. Screw Scorpius, she thought. Right now she didn't care. She knew she would later, especially since she was supposed to meet him after dinner. And who knew, maybe she'd get SOMETHING out of Evey before the night ended. Skye kissed Evey as passionately as before, savor img every bit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:15 pm 

Evey was broken from her thoughts and side ramblings about possibly finding a new main interest by lips. It turned into one of the longest they shared together by far and it made her forget everything she had been thinking about as she nearly melted into Skyler. Someone else's hands in her hair were new, but she wasn't about to complain when everything about the Slytherin felt so right. A small whimper came from her as their kiss ended and she pouted as her cheeks were gently cupped. But she smiled at how bold this Slytherin could be and was glad to have found someone still willing to fight for her.

Evey suspected Skyler didn't fully know her reputation, her head likely consumed with Quidditch more than dating and school life. Which would let her play faithful in her eyes as long as she was careful. Which would be difficult she very quickly discovered as she felt her neck get nuzzled and kissed, making her freeze. She just kept her muscles from getting tense as hands were placed onto her hips and she was once again recieving a passionate kiss. Delighted to be back on ground she knew how to manage, the fingers of one hand tangled into raven hair as the other toyed teasingly at the collar of her not yet girlfriends robes. Evey shifted to lean back into the desk, at the same time, she pulled Skyler's smaller frame over into her lap while never once breaking the kiss. She let out a pleasant hum before breaking it to look up at her "Spend the evening with me? I can make a comfortable spot for us. Until nearly curfew, then we'd need to go our seperate ways." She said, speaking softly as she looked into her eyes. "I promise to only do what your ready for."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:50 am 

Skye felt herself being pulled on to Evey as she leaned back, still locked with Eveys lips. Then Evey asked a question. THE question. She was asked to spend the evening with her. Skye nearly froze, not sure how to proceed. Sure it wasn't actually spending the night with Evey, but she knew staying would lead only to one thing. It was something Skye craved of course, but apart from the times with Chris, Skye had never been with a girl. She suddenly felt small and inexperienced, not wanting to seem lost with Evey. She looked at the Gryffindor for some time, in conflict with herself. This could possibly lead to pillow talk about the DA, which make Malfoy happy. Skye wrapped her arms around Eveys neck again, pressing her forehead against Eveys. She finally made a decision.

"I would love to, beautiful." She whispered before pressing her lips against Eveys once again, kissing deeply and passionately. She couldn't believe this was happening. Two days ago she was sneaking around the forest with Chris, not cuz she was ashamed but because Chris was. Public couples used to make a knot form in her stomach, making her jealous and upset that she really didn't have anyone. And here was a girl who was fully out, and seemed to want to give Skye what she needed. She would be able to hold her hand around others. Skye didn't have to go through a bunch of hoops just to keep Eceys reputation. Lye raised her hand and twirled her fingers in the Gryffindors hair, allowing her tongue to attempt entry into Eveys mouth. Skye tasted a sweetness and ran her tongue across Eveys bottom lip again. Sky pulled away slightly, but staying close to Eveys face. She looked into those beautiful blue eyes again, smiling. "I'm ready for whatever you can throw at me, beautiful."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 am 

Evey did her best to keep a neutral look on her face as she waited for Skyler to make her decision, even if it was going to take a long time. She could only smile as their foreheads touched, doing her best to look into the other girls eyes as she moved her hands to hold them beneath her arse and keep her easily in her lap. When she didn't jump away or say anything negitive, she was sure she knew the answer before it was even voiced.

The grin that spread across Evey's face as her suspicion was confirmed, was infections and she greedily kissed Skye back as she tried to pull her closer. She let out a soft hum "Darling, I don't know if you can handle everything I have to throw at you, but we'll start out slowly and see where we end up." she told her, pulling her in for another kiss before she proceeded to stand up quickly with her still in her arms. She turned to place her onto the dusty desk as she broke the kiss to gently kiss along her neck before backing away as she drew her wand. Giving it a little twirl between her fingers, a skill not easily pulled off with a wand as long as hers at 13 inches, but it was thin and swishy willow wand that never let her down. "Just let me give my tongue a bit of a fix and I'll set up a nice little spot for us." she told her, sticking the muscle out of her mouth to reveal the rather large hole in it further back. Wordlessly, she mended it and gave it a few twists and flicks before turning to pick a desk. "Acid pop. I know they're meant to be tricks, but I just can't seem to help myself." she told her as her wand moved easily through the air. Like the four other classes she had, she excelled in Transfiguration's and had a grand design of a bed to show for it in a matter of moments. With the task done, she turned back around and leaned in for a deep kiss as she held onto her hips and wiggled her way to stand between her legs. Panting for air as she broke the kiss, she gave her one of her smiles that she reserved for moments like this "I'm ready whenever you are."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:42 am 

Skye raised an eyebrow at Eveys comment but was soon distracted by her lips. She made a suprised sound as she felt resell being pulled into the air, still kissing Evey. She was placed gently on the desk and the kiss was broke. Evey turned her attention to Skye's neck, which made her shiver slightly as she let out a soft sound. She released her hold of Eveys neck and hair as Evey pulled away. Skye leaned back a bit, leaning on her hands which were placed on the table. She watched with awe as Evey first repaired her tongue and then turned to another desk. Skye was going to have to remember the acid pop thing. Suddenly, after a few flicks of the wand, the desk was transfigured into a very comfortable looking bed. Skye had to admit she was rather impressed. She was going to date a very bright witch.

When Evey finally turned her attention back to Skye, Slye welcomed the embrace. She sat up slightly so her mouth could reach Eveys and she kissed her back, more intensely passionately than ever before. Her heart began to race as she realized what was happening. Chris's face flashed in her mind, but Slye pushed it away. The Death Eaters appeared as well but Skye let it go. This could be seen as an act for them anyways, if he played her cards right. Though, if Skye was honest, this was a selfish moment. Here was a hot girl who seemed to like Skye back. And Skye couldn't help but fall for the Gryffindor as she silently stood up pushed Evey towards the bed, locking lips. She pushed the girl onto the bed and fell on top of her, continuing the kiss. She broke it softly and looked into the girls eyes once again. She gave her cocky grin again and spoke softly. "Be my girlfriend?" Skye figured they should make it official, though the events occurring would have probably sufficed as an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:50 am 

Evey smiled and giggled softly as Skye moved off of the desk and started pushing her back towards the bed. She was not the type to giggle, but something in the Slytherin brought it out in her. Another giggle escaped her, followed easily by a joyous grin as she fell back to land on the bed. She bit the edge of her bottom lip as the kiss broke, giving off this sweet, shyness of a girl who had not previously been in such a position. It was untrue of course but she could not express enough how very different things felt with Skyler, if she was so willing to express such things. “Girlfriend, hmm? I thought I was going to end up asking that in a day or so, but now is just as good as any.” She said, lifting her head up enough to give her a soft kiss. “Yes. And I’ll have something for you later on, but for now let’s just focus on us.” She told her sweetly as she gently caressed her face and gave her another sweet kiss before shifting to scoot up the bed. She tugged her robe off to reveal the skirt and fitted shirt she wore beneath before motioning for Skye to join her comfortably on the bed. They ended up beneath the comfortably beneath the covers within a few hours, snuggled up together with Evey holding Skye close to her as her shoulder was being used a pillow. She personally liked it the other way around, being held by the Quidditch player, but she would leave this choice up to her new girlfriend. Evey girl deserved to be held now and again.

Shifting, Evey held up her right hand and slowly slid the ring off of her finger. She twisted it lightly between her fingers before holding it to Skye “Here. Where this as a sign that we’re together.” She told her softly, placing a kiss into her hair and resting her cheek there on top of her head as she waited for her take the ring. “I’ve charmed it with a protection spell, it isn’t much but should keep you safe from minor things.” She told her, purposefully leaving out the other spells and charms on it because she knew that unless you went looking for them, they were pretty much virtually undetectable. “If you decide to give me something, I might just wear it, but I don’t normally wear jewelry.” She told her gently, giving her head another kiss. “I bet it’s getting late and we should probably be getting ready to head back to our own common rooms.” She said gently, unwilling to untangle herself or leave the extra comfort of the bedding she created.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:41 am 

Skye beamed happily at Eveys answer. She wasn't sure why but making it official made her heart soar. She officially had a girlfriend. She ha to remind herself that this also meant she had more responsibility. Having Evey as a girlfriend meant Malfoy would expect even more information, provided Evey was even a DA member. Though the signs did point to it. Skye had seen Evey around the eldest Potter and Weasley, and everyone knew that if there was a new DA, descendants of the original creators would naturally be the leaders. But right now Skye was focused on Evey. Skye followed Evey up the bed. The hours that passed were filled with wonder. But all too soon Skye found herself under the covers, cuddled up next to Evey.

Being held was a whole new experience. Resting her head on her girlfriends shoulder, Skye sighed and closed her eyes, breathing in the moment. It was odd to be in the position where SHE felt protected. Skye was normally the one to make others feel protected. But it was great all the same. She felt Evey shift slightly and opened her eyes to see what she was doing. She saw a ring in front of her, and Evey asking her to wear it. Skye reached up and grabbed it, feeling a kiss on her head as she did so. She looked at the ring for a minute or so, looking at the detail. She finally placed in on her ring finger on her right hand and admired it for a second. "Thank you, I love it." She said with a smile, resting her head back on her shoulder. She smuggled in closer as Evey mentioned the time. Skye let out an annoyed little noise, realizing she had nothing to take back to Malfoy. "In a bit. I was wondering if we could just...talk for a few minutes." She said hesitantly. She wasn't sure how she was going to proceed. She really didn't let Evey respond. "So..it's obvious you don't like Quidditch, which is ironic since you are now dating one of the best player in the school," she chuckled jokingly, though she really wasnt. Skye wasn't really one to actually brag about her abilities, especially in quidditch. She liked to let her skills do the talking. Skye continued, "So what do you do in your spare time? Even if you are super into your studies, homework doesn't take that much time, and you don't strike me as the girl who would join a random club." That last part was pretty bold, but Slye hoped it would suffice as pillow talk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:04 am 

Evey gave Skye a sharp look when she spoke about joining clubs before snorting in a very uncivilized manner. "What clubs are there even to join? You planning to start one?" she asked her with a smirk as she gave her head a small shake and slowly settled back into the bed. She really hoped that she was going to be give a pass and that the matter would not be pushed and was really starting to hope that she didn't have the stupid sickle that was used to tell about mettings. Why they couldn't just use the same galleon trick she would never understand, but no, apparently the children and next generation wanted to do something that was different and yet still the same at the same time. It drove her a little mad trying to figure everything that they did out. With a heavy sigh, she just shifted and looked into her girlfriends eyes before giving her a soft kiss.

"Darling, I may not be the biggest fan of Quidditch, but I do enjoy it from time to time. I understand it. It's the flying that I don't like, or being so high up. I hate being in those stands. I know being up there makes it easier to watch the game, but I would really much prefer to stay closer to the ground. Its one of the things I hate about being a Gryffindor and would have hated just as much if I had been a Ravenclaw, is being up in those Towers. View is amazing, yes, but it's so high up. I'd much rather be down in the dungeons or in the dirt with you Slytherin's and the Hufflepuff's." she told her, not aware of what was completely coming out of her mouth until it was too late. The way that her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly, it was easy to tell that she hadn't meant to share such a secret. "I... I've gotten enough points docked from my house this month, I need to leave before cerfew." she said, quickly deciding to climb out of the bed and scramble around to make herself decent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 am 

Skye laughed off Eveys comment about starting a club. There were of course plenty of clubs and groups to join around the school, but most were definitely not for Skye which made her believe they weren't really Eveys cup of tea as well. Though there seemed to be a tense feeling about the subject, Skye let it go. She would pry later, when they had more time. If Evey really wasn't apart of the DA however, Slye would have probably just ditched the whole relationship, if she hadn't already fallen head over heels for the girl. She looked up and smiled as she was lightly kissed. Now that it was official, the kisses seemed different to her. Like they signified a bond. After it broke, Skye became distracted by Eveys next comment. She actually felt a relief when she said she enjoyed Quidditch occasionally. Skye wasn't sure how it would be taken if she was seen dating someone who was anti quidditch. What was said next suprised Skye though.

Evey was afraid of heights? The Slytherin would have never guessed. Out of all the fears in the world, she was afraid of the most common form of transportation in the wizarding world. Skye noticed Eveys face after she spoke, noticed how she became shocked at herself. Her body stiffened right before she pushed away and got out of bed. Skye immediately sat up. She was slightly confused. Why was it so important that nobody knew that fact about Evey? She followed the taller girl to the edge of the bed and got out herself, making sure she was dressed properly and whatnot. The whole time she watched Evey frantically get herself together. Skye became worried that she would just shut down on her. After everything was together, Skye walked over to Evey. She put her hands on her girlfriends hips and brought their bodies close. "Hey," she said with concern. "If that's something you want kept a secret, it'll stay that way." She reached up, putting one hand on her shoulder and the other behind her head, pulling it down slightly. She pressed her forehead against Eveys, looking genuinely concerned. Then she thought of something. Her face once again turned an obvious shade of red, but she said what was on her mind. "If it makes you feel better, I'll tell you something. I have a fear of darkness." Which was the truth. It wasn't like a child's fear, being scared of things that weren't there. She had a real fear of being in the dark and not being able to see. She hated not knowing what or who was there and would actually have panic attacks if the setting was right. This was something even Chris didn't know because Skye's own embarrassment. She could feel the heat radiate from her cheeks as she looked up at the Gryffindor, hoping she helped even a bit. She was still new to this dating thing (with girsl.) so she didn't know if it was good or if she just made a fool of herself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next