All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:38 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Evey sucked in a quick breath as she was grabbed by Skyler, going rigid for a moment before forcing her body to relax as she was pulled close and brought down so their foreheads touched. She chewed gently on the edge of her bottom lip before her hands sought out her girlfriends robes to clutch them tight in her fingers as she tried to ground herself. She wasn't just afraid of people knowing her fear, but she was terrified that she had even revealed it. "I... Just..." She didn't know what she had been trying to say, but she fell silent as she began to tell her about her own fear. She closed her eyes and chuckled softly before opening her eyes to look down at the Slytherin and couldn't help but lean down to give her a soft kiss. "If you were trying to make me feel better... You did a pretty good job cutie." she told her, before giving her another soft kiss. "Now really, we should be going before it gets too late." she told her, looking around to make sure that she had everything before she was drawing her wand to transfigure the bed back into desks.

"Have fun with whatever club it is you were talking about." she told her, teasing her lightly as they were going out the door to go their seperate ways. She gave her hand a squeeze and offered up a soft smile "Don't worry about what you told me darling, it won't get out." she told her as she gave her hand one more squeeze before they were going their seperate ways. She took quick looks around before she was darting through the halls to make it up to the tower unseen when she felt the damn buzzing in her pocket. Like a muggle cellphone on silent, her pocket vibrate as if to get her attention. Pulling off into a dark nook, she took the sickle out to exam in before letting out an aggrivated huff and diverting herself to go down a different path. James was really starting to tick her off. She was even really thinking of forming up a lie to him. So thinking about everything on Skye so far, she tried to come up with something to tell the Potter.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:20 am 

Still awaiting my easy button for life.

Skye smiled, still slightly embarrassed, as Evey chuckled. She hoped it was a good sign, and it was confirmed when Evey gave her a soft kiss. She couldn't believe she had willingly given up her secret to this girl just to make her feel better. From that point on, Skye realized she would do anything to make Evey happy. She smirked up at Evey when she called her cutie. She liked the sound of that. She only nodded she Evey mentioned leaving, not really caring about curfew but deciding to humor her new girlfriend. She watched the bed change back into a desk and then followed the Gryffindor out, holding her hand.

When the two left the room, Slye realized she didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay there and hold onto Evey a little bit longer. All of Skye's inhibitions were lost whenever she was around Evey, which was sure to cause problems. Not that Skye seemed to care at that moment. "Thank you." Skye replied as the couple parted ways for the night. As soon as she was away from Evey, Skye's reality sunk in. She had completely blown off Scorpius. Skye made a beeline for the Slytherin common room. It was dark so she didn't see where she was going when she suddenly ran into something, making her fall backwards. Skye responded without thought. "Gah! Watch where you're going, you filthy squib." She growled, rubbing where her head hit the floor and looking up. She immediately paled and stood up quickly. Longbottom seemed to like running into Skye at inconvenient times. He glared down at her. "Markus. Out passed curfew sand insulting a professor. I believe that's twenty points from Slytherin." What?!? That's ridiculous! Twenty points. Skye remained silent as she just glared up at the herbology professor. There was one thing in his eyes, as if he knew something he shouldn't, and planned to do something with it. "Get to your common room, and don't let me catch you out of there again after curfew." He walked by, without even a second glance at Skye. He had it in for her, she knew it.

Finally making it to the common room, Slye gave the password and entered. What she saw confused her for a second. The room was empty except for Scorpius who was sitting, and a man standing by the fireplace looking into it. Scorpius looked up and gave Skye a death glare. Skye approached the two. The man turned, revealing a look into the future of Scorpius. Draco Malfoy stood there waiting. "Markus. It's nice of you to show." He said sarcastically. "I don't have much time so I'm going to make it fast. My son tells me you've been doing some...investigative work." Skye nodded. "My father believed you are on the right track, though I don't see what track he's talking about. But your orders are get as much as you can". Skye began to tell him off, but was cut off. "You are to get inside the DA. Learn what you can. Cozy up to the eldest Potter and Weasley. They are sure to have information on the going ones of the order." He said briskly. From the way he spoke, it was obvious he wanted no part of this. Whether it was from fear or loyalty, he did his fathers bidding. "Use whatever you can to accomplish the task. If you succeed, you will be rewarded greatly." Draco eyed Skye with distaste. "I don't see what my father sees in you, Markus. He swears you have an unwavering loyalty to the Death Eaters. I guess we shall see." Skye only stared at Draco. There were plenty of rumors from the war, plenty of stories that told of certain peoples character. From what se heard, Draco was a coward. Story went that in the end, the Malfoys were only spared because Dracos mother essentially saved Harry's Potters life. But seeing as that also lead to the Dark Lords demise, people weren't exactly eager to join them in their new crusade at first. Lucius seemed to be eager to take up the title of leader, seemingly from regret of his past actions. His son on the other hand, didn't seem to have a change of heart. So Skye was rather wary of taking orders from the man. But Skye had come to respect Lucius, so she didn't question Dracos instructions. Skye glanced over at Scorpius, who was intently staring at his feet. "My father is requesting regular updates. I think a weekly owl will suffice. Do not dissappoint, Markus." With that he turned, saying a quick and empty goodbye to his son, before stepping llinto the fireplace. With a flash he was gone, leaving Skye standing in awkward silence. Skye turned to Scorpius. "Look, I'm sorry. I lost track of time. I was trying to..get closer to Gryffindor girl." She stumbled, turning red slightly. Scorpius held up a hand. "It's fine. Father just get irritated when he has to do anything for the Death Eaters." He got up and walked to Skye. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked to her. "After years of planning, Father still doesn't understand why this is important. But Lucius will pull us through. We will eventually accomplish what Voldemort set out to do years ago. I believe in you and so does Lucius. Just don't give father a reason to try and kick you out." Skye huffed and Scorpius gave her shoulder a squeeze before walking to his room. He really didn't have a way with words, but Skye knew he meant well. Skye turned and walked to her room.

Skye shared a room with Chris and two other girls in their year. As Slye entered the room, she noticed a figure sitting on her bed. When she got closer, she realized it was Chris. "About time." She whispered. Skye ignored her and got ready for bed. She noticed Chris staring at her int he moonlight but se tried to block it out. "You've got marks on your neck." She whispered in a stint voice. Skye blushed for a third time that night, though Chris couldn't see it in the dark. So hows the investigation coming?" Skye signed as she sat on the bed. She decided to play nice as he wasn't in the kid to fight. "Fine. Nothing yet, though it seems she might know more than I thought." Chris cut her off. "Did you sleep with her?" Skye paled. Was it that obvious? "Thought so." Chris paused. "Skye, you realize that by lying with the enemy, you pretty much gave away that we exist." Skye furrowed he brows."how?" She asked. Chris grabbed Skye's left arm. She held it up to the light, illuminating the skull tattoo that graced her forearm. Skye's eyes widened in realization. She tried to calm herself. Maybe she didn't see it? Or it could just be a random tattoo. Skye yanked her arm away."I've got his under control." Weas all she could respind. Chris chuckled harshly before getting up and walking to her own bed. "Ive got this." Skye whispered to herself, laying down. Truth was she didnt. She was now caught between her deep loyalty to her family and her love. She tried her hardest to fall asleep but pictures of both Scorpius and Evey ran through he head. She absently played with the ring Evey gave her. This was going to be hell. Skye tossed and turned all night.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 am 

Evey was there for their little get together as she always was, mostly because Anita always wanted to be there and because she knew that it was a way to **** off her mother who never wanted her to risk any sort of danger. She also knew that her mother knew the way she was living her life and was very displeased with it, but there was nothing that could be done because her mother worked as an Obliviator and the young Gryffindor had picked up on all tricks that could be used on her to alter her memory. She trained with some little second year that was too intimidated by her to even properly do a spell before it was finally all over and James was calling after her to stay behind. She heaved a sigh and made sure Anita left to help aid the young ones sneaking back as she promised to tell her everything later on.

"What do you want Potter?" she asked harshly, giving him and his cousin a bit of a harsh glare as she folded her arms, letting them see her wand was still clutched tightly in her hand. She was really starting to dislike them both, of course it was easy to when they had both tried to cling to her so tightly after she had claimed both of their first times only days apart. It'd been fun seeing them so flustered and torn apart, but it had also led to all of this and banding them closer together and stronger in protecting each other as well as the majority of their extended family. It even seemed as if some of the older Weasley cousins were popping in from time to time, which only served to annoy her further because trying to get a full set was hard when one of the cousins came along to cramp your style and prevent ones natural charm from working. She blinked and shook the thoughts from her head "I'm sorry, what?" she asked, unable to hide her smirk when she noticed how angry it made James. "I asked if you found anything!" he snapped at her, clearly shortening his original question, which just made her smirk grow. "Tell me again why I should tell you?" she asked, before cringing because she knew that had been a mistake as he launched off into how horrible dark magic was and how evil all death eaters were.

Evey could not resist when she cut him off "I'm sorry, all Death Eater's are bad? Isn't your little brother kind of named after one?" she grinned when his face started to turn red. Her eyes turned to Rose and she looked her over before heaving a sigh "Fine. I saw what looked like half of the dark mark on her arm after a bit of fun in an abandoned classroom. But I'd say they were on to us as well as we're onto them, Ja-ames." she said, purposely saying his name in such a way that told him she didn't care for this conversation, or him. "She also bares my ring now, so you'll leave her be. She's as good as protected, you understand?" she told them both, narrowing her eyes to tell them that she meant business. "She had asked what I did when not studying, asked if I had joined any clubs or anything while we were in bed. She asked it first and outright. And need I remind you, not all Death Eater's will be Slytherin's." she said as her final choice of words before storming out of the room and proceeding to storm her way back towards Gryffindor's tower. But her slamming of the door and stomping attracted the attention of a teacher and she was caught before ever making it to the fat lady's portrait where she gained another fifteen points deduction from her house. She was angry when she got to the room she shared, brushing off Anita as she was changing for bed "Not now North!" It made her friend tuck tail and curl up in bed.

Evey regretted pushing her friend away in the morning, but her own pride was wounded so they didn't talk all morning and say over half a table apart from each other that breakfast. She wasn't even eating, just pushing her food around on the plate. "Pumpkin juice?" some seventh year asked after accidentally spilling over her goblet. She gave a light shrug and muttered a sure, not caring. She stared at the goblet in front of her for a long time, seriously debating upon it even though she was allergic and should have corrected the girl to tell her it had been orange that was spilt. Licking her dry lips, she made a reach for it, only to have it knocked out of her reach as Antia stormed past. "Hey!" she snapped, launching to her feet and glaring after her friends retreating back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:30 am 

Sunlight was barely peeking through the window when Skye finally rolled out of bed, having only slept maybe thirty minutes. She scratched her head but winced. She felt a lump on the back of her head from where she had fallen to the ground. Skye hated Longbottom. The man was known as a hero from the war, and being in a group that he had faught, she had to hate him. But she hated him for more than just being natural enemies. Skye liked to read up on the war and hear rumors and tales of it. She had heard that Nevillle Longbottom was a big part of the war. He had killed the Dark Lords snake, which didn't seem like a big deal but from the stories, Nagini was very important to the dark lord. She also knew that Neville was one of the original members of the DA and had kept it going even after Harry Potter had left the school. He was loyal to the core to the Order and the Golden Trio. The man was a symbol of greatness to those who fought the Death Eaters, and Skye hated it. She hated it because who would be the person she would've looked up to had she followed in her parents footsteps. In fact, he was a close friend to her parents, which is why she figured he had it in for her. How could someone who was raised in a family like Skye's be sorted Slytherin? Houses didn't mean much outside school, but it seemed to show ones real character.

Skye stood and began dressing herself. Since it was a Saturday, she was in no rush. She grabbed a pair of pants and a tshirt, throwing on her favorite green hoodie. She pulled her hair as she walked out, noticing Chris was already gone. On her way down the stairs, she ran into Tarkin. "Hey! Glad I caught you. We're having practice after breakfast. I reserved the pitch for the whole morning. We have to train hard for the Gryffindor match." Skye leaned against the railing as she yawned. "Mmkay." She replied. "You seen Chris?" She asked. "Yeah. Caught her going to the Great Hall. She looked a little irritated though." Skye rolled her eyes. "Of course she is." Tarkin looked slightly confused. "You guys fighting again?" Skye nodded. "Sort of." "Does it have to do with Dantes?" Skye stiffend slightly. "She tell you that?" "No, but Dantes had been a problem since you started hanging around her, and it's obvious Chris doesn't trust her." He looked around before leaning in. "And it might not be obvious to others, but since I know you both so well, I can see her real problem. She's jealous. She loves you." The l word. It was like a slap in th face. She knew Chris was having issues with her sexuality, but to take it as far as love, Skye didn't know how to take it. Tarkin pulled back. "Don't tell her I said that. She'd probably kill me." He chuckled. He began to walk to his dorm. "Don't forget, practice after breakfast." Skye waved at him before going to common room and out the door.

Skye's mind raced the whole way to the Great Hall. Chris? In love with her? That's ridiculous. They've never done more than mess around. And even if that was the case, Slye was now with Evey. She knew she didn't have it in her if Chris asked her to break it off with Evey for her. She looked across the great Hall as she entered. She noticed Longbottom watching her, but she tried ignoring her. She spotted Chris at the table Nd made her way to her. She sat down across from Chris. Chris only have her a 'hey' before turning to her food. Skye liked at her for a bit, noticing things she had never noticed before. Like how her eyes were a sparkly green. How her hair was tucked behind her ears. Skye shook her head. "So this is how it's gonna be?" Skye said. Chris looked up. "I can't associate with air head." She retorted. Skye smirked. "Well this air head has been around for a long time and doesn't plan on moving, so deal with it." Chris tried to hold back a smile big couldn't. She went back to her food. Skye was just not hungry. Instead she sat and played with the ring on her hand. It was beautiful, and it looked older. Skye began to wonder what she could possibly get Evey.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:07 am 

Evey growled and stomped a foot, glaring after Anita long after she was gone. Someone who was sitting at the table around her, gave her arm a tug and she turned to glare at them before snatching up an apple to munch on it as she sat back down heavily. She cursed and mumbled softly to herself as she gave her hand a flick to clean up the mess that had been made by her goblet of pumpkin juice. Not that she could have drank it and she really didn't know what she had been doing when she had even thought about it. No one but her best friend knew about her allergy and she was intent to keep it that way if she could, but she was seriously considering telling her new girlfriend Skye about it. Glaring at her full plate that she still hadn't touched, she decided to stop eating the apple. Getting up, she threw it onto her plate and giving her mouth a quick wipe, decided to head out of the great hall and find someplace to sit quietly, or find something to do.

Evey sighed as she wrapped her arms around herself, letting herself walk mindlessly through the halls to whatever it was that she was going to be doing that day. She regretted not dressing warmer as a chill went through her and she wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing them as she walked. She was dressed in her best tight fitting jeans, a pain to get off, but worth what it did to others. She was also in a fitted short sleeve, v necked blue top that made her deep blue eyes really stand out. She had paired it all with her black boots that hugged her calves. She should have grabbed a jumper, or a cloak.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:25 am 

Skye waited for Chris to finish her breakfast, then the two rose and began to exit the Hall. Skye glanced over at the Gryffindor table and scanned it. She saw no sign of Evey, though whether she missed her or Evy hadn't come down yet Skye wasn't sure. The two made it to the corridor and began walking towards the front doors. "So, what did Scorpius want last night?" Chris asked, breaking the silence. "Nothing really. It was actually Draco who wanted to talk to me." Chris looked over, shocked. "What?! I didn't think visitors were allowed in the castle after curfew." Skye shrugged. "I don't think they are, but I'm guessing security here is pretty lax. He left through the floo network so I'm assuming that's how he got in." "So what did the old man want?" "The same thing Scorpius has been dogging on me for. Except Dracos orders came from Lucius." The two pushed trough the front doors. "I guess Lucius wants more though." Chris gave her a curious look. "Like what?" "He wants me to use Evey to cozy up to Potter and Weasley." Skye huffed. It was obvious she didn't like saying the words 'use' and 'Evey' in the same sentence. They fell silent again as they walked across the grounds. "You know, Draco still doesn't trust me." Chris laughed. "Good thing it's not his decision then. Even if my father didn't vouch for you, Lucius has got your back. You're his favorite little pupil." Skye's eyebrows furrowed. He did seem to like Skye over most of the other initiates. She assumed it was because she sought the Death Eaters out ok her own, despite her parents being old order members.

The girls made it to the locker room where they changed into uniform. Skye made it a point to avoid being seen while changing, but knowing her teammates saw the marks on her body. She saw Chris eyeing her from across the room, so she turned to face the other direction. When everyone was dressed, they made their way into the boys locker room. "Alright, kids. There's been a change of plans. We arnt going to be facing Gryffindor this match." Tarkin said. The room exploded with angry rants. Skye was just as angry, shouting profanities at Tarkin. The captain raised his hand in defense. Hey it wasn't my fault! Apparently their seeker came down with something serious and was sent to st mungos. And instead of finding a replacement, they convinced McGonnagal to switch the schedual. But don't worry!" He shouted as the rant got louder again. "We're still promised a match against them. We will be facing Hugflepuff this match." Skye sneered along with the others. Hufflepuff. Everyone in the locker room considered them all to be pretty worthless. "This'll be an easy match. If we win this match, we advance all the way." Tarkin said. "Now I want you all to try out these new plays I've been working on. They are pretty simple and should definitely outwit the Hufflepuffs. Alright, let's go!" They began to file out onto the pitch.

On a broom, all of Skye's care were blown away by the wind in her hair. She didn't have to focus on anything except where to hit the ball. It was mind numbingly simple. It made her wonder how anyone could not like flying. Then she remembered Evey. She spaced and almost took a hit to the head by a bludger. "Watch it Markus." She heard Tarkin say. Skye shook her head and chased after the bludger. Why did she need to think of her right then? Eveys face flashed in her eyes again. Why?!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:55 am 

Evey had been on her way to the library when she litterally bumped into one of her regular side people she could never remember the name of and they chatted a bit before they noticed she was rubbing her arms and trying to keep warm. Instantly she was wrapped up in their outter cloak as they said their own sweater was enough. Eventually they ended up off into one of the classrooms not being used that day, having time alone to themselves before parting seperate ways. She still had their cloak on as she sought out a bathroom to fix her hair and make up.

Leaning in to get a better look at herself in the mirror, fixing the way her eyes looked, she could not help but go tense as she heard some girls starting to talk about her like she wasn't there. And they were tearing down Skyler because Evey had centered her focus on the girl. Her eyeliner snapped when she gripped it too hard because they were insulting her girlfriend for being so innocent of the rules she had in place and of the way that she was. While her rumors were wide spread around the school, there were many who just didn't care to listen and she knew her Slytherin Beater had been one of them. Her little initiate that she had to try to turn away from darkness, or else join her. Clearing her throat, she tossed her eyeliner aside, straightened up and flung the crest of a house that was not Gryffindor or Slytherin over her shoulder before stalking around the sinks to where the girls were standing by another set. She gave them a sickenly sweet smile that was entirely fake before her wand was drawn and she was casting a set of hexes with such precision, she was sure a Death Eater would have been proud. Letting out a hum that mingled with a huff, she turned and walked away with her nose up as the girls suffered her hexes with shrills screams that rung through-out the hall. She was sure that it was only going to be a matter of time before one of the teachers found her.

Wrapping the borrowed cloak tighter around herself, she decided to leave the castle and head out onto the grounds to find something to do that could occupy her time until lunch where she was sure points would be deducted from her as she was given detention. Walking across the grounds, towards the lake to sit amongst the roots of the tree where Skyler first held her, she noticed figures above the pitch and quickly diverted off of her current path to head over to see who it was because she did not know where her girlfriend was, she had hopes that she was there.

Walking slowly out onto the grass of the pitch, she raised a hand to shield her eyes as she looked up to see green training robes of Slytherin darting about. She smirked and quickly sought out the raven haired Beater that made her pulse quicken. This time it made her heart race as she saw her nearly get hit by a Bludger, a hand going to cover her mouth to stop the scream from escaping. She wasn't supposed to care about anyone she was ever with, but watching her current girlfriend nearly end up in the hospital wing nearly stopped her heart. "Markus!! Consider this a warning! Don't you dare get hit by a Bludger! I would do far worse to you!" she declared, unable to stop the words from coming out of her mouth as she stood there on the pitch. Her cheeks tinted a light pink and she hoped they only thought it from a chill, not embarrassment. Starting to care for someone was new to her, she hadn't for years and had purposely kept distances. But she wanted Skyler, so she would deal and fight the emotions just to keep the girl around.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:18 am 

Skye heard Eveys voice and immediately whipped around. Evey was standing on the pitch, yelling at her. She couldn't help but smile at the Gryffindor. What she mad Skye feel was something quidditch couldn't even do. Which, anyone who knew Skye well enough would know that was nearly impossible. Skye heard Tarkin yell from across the pitch. "Skyler look out!" But then everything went black.

When Skye woke, she was lying on the pitch, looking up at a crowd. The team had gathered around her. Since she wasn't in the hospital wing and no professors were notified, she must have not been out for long. Then she noticed two figures off to the side. It was Tarkin and Chris. Carter was standing over Chris, looking furious, and Chris looked a mixture of angry and guilty. "What were you doing Zabini!?" "I didn't know she wasn't paying attention. I was passing it to her because she had an opening for the seeker." "Like hell you didn't know. You are to always be sure your partner is ready to receive the bludger or quaffle. This is first year knowledge!" Tarkin looke livid. "You're lucky she doesn't need the hospital wing. She had a minor concussion at the most. She'll be good for the game, no thanks to you." He stomped back to the group as Chris stormed off. It looked as if she was in tears, though Skye could've just been seeing things. Skye began to look around and finally saw the person she was looking for. Evey was there, looking worried as ever. Skye reached up and cupped her face with a hand, grinning a bit lopsidedly. "Hey there beautiful." Tarkin shoved his way to Skye. "Practice is canceled for today. I need someone to take Skye up to the castle to rest." He said, looking around at the team.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:09 pm 

Evey made a motion for her to pay attention only moments before her hands flew to cover her mouth to contain the scream that wanted to break free as the Bludger came and hit Skye, sending her flying from her broom, which seemed to float lazily down towards the pitch. She was sure she just lost her girlfriend until the closest Chaser caught her and plunged towards the ground. She couldn't stop herself, drawing her wand and racing over to help. She watched the rough landing, only a few feet away, they stumbled despite how small Skye was, muscle was heavy as she slid on her knees to catch her in time before very gently lying her head onto her legs as the rest of the Slytherin team came racing to her. "Someone catch the stupid Bludger's before I'm treating all of your stupid arses!!" She snapped at them, wand hovering over the unconcious Beater's head, her hand shaking like crazy as she did an assesment spell. "Oh thank Merlin." She muttered, finding out that luck was on the Slytherin's side and that her worst injury seemed to be a minor concussion. "You are in so much trouble when your back to 100 percent." She said softly, bending to kiss her head as she smoothed hair away from her face before using a few healing spells.

Evey denied using a spell to wake her girlfriend up when pressured by the Captain a few moments later, letting him know it could potentially make it worse. She snapped and shouted back at him when he tried to blame her and she told him she wasn't at fault alone and had mended any of the other injuries the Bludger may have caused, but she hadn't been the one to hit the thing. So he'd gone after Chris, which she felt no guilt over as she looked down with everyone else and waited on her girlfriend to wake-up. Relief washed over her when she saw those beautiful eyes open, but she was still worried as she smoothed hair out of her face again gently. "Don't beautiful me, I told you not to get hit by a Bludger." She said moments before the damned Captain came to make demands of the team. "Um, excuse you. My girlfriend, my job. Besides, I'd like to see one of you do a proper healing spell that isn't a half arsed bandage." She snapped, glaring at him. "Future Healer right here, you know I'm the best choice." She told him, before shifting to start helping Skye to her feet. "You have to tell me which clothes are yours and change later." She said, holding her close and starting towards the locker rooms once they were both standing. A flourish of her wand and Skyler's broom was in her hand, she held it out "And where does this go?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:22 am 

Skye looked over at Carter as Evey snapped at him. She could tell he was irritated that the girl was taking charge of the situation, but he let it slide. Skye assumed it was because he was playing nice for the sake of Skye's job. Skye smiled slightly when Evey openly said she was Eveys girlfriend. Sure, everyone on the team knew why she was dating her in the first place, but all of their faces showed distrust. She sucked in a quick breath as Evey helped her up, pain shooting through her body. The landing must have been more rough than Skye thought. As soon as she was upright, Skye's head began to spin, making her clutch Evey for support. The team stood back as they went to leave. Skye made eye contact with Carter. His face said he wanted to go with, to make sure the Gryffindor didn't try anything funny. Skye shook her head slightly, telling him she was fine. As they walked away, she heard him yell "Tyrick, go find the snitch. The rest of you, help round up the bludgers."

Skye was quiet in the way back to locker rooms. She tried to push away from Evey psi she could walk on her own, but the ground was still spinning a bit, which made her clutch at her girlfriend robes once again. She noticed the robes weren't Gryffindor, and she didn't remember giving her any of hers. Skye tried to ignore this, though it was proving difficult. "The broom...goes in a chest.." She finally got out as they arrived at the locker rooms. She didn't like having to drag it back and forth from the castle, so she had a special chest enchanted so that it would only open to a carts in combination of taps with her wand. Entering the locker room, Skye led Evey towards her spot. Her clothes were neatly folded ontop of the chest where she left them. She stepped away from Evey and stumbled over to the chest, almost falling over. Now that she was a little more awake, she didn't want to rely on Evey to walk. One thing she hated was having to rely on others, whether it was for mundane things, or bigger things. Skye's pride was great, and any damage to it wounded Skye worse than any physical pain. When sSkye made it to the chest, she struggled for her wand, which was surprisingly not damaged in the fall, and unlocked the chest. She then turned and slid down the wall, sitting next to the chest. "Just put it in here." She said breathily. Then she realized she probably looked pretty worn, so she crawled her way of the wall again, trying to steady the world around her without making a show of it. She was pretty sure she was wasn't convincing Evey though. Evey seemed way too observant. "Heh. So that was the most interesting practice I've had. Not even sure where that bludger came from." Which she really didn't know. She had heard Tarkin yelling, but she wasn't sure what she heard. She remembered Chris running off too. The whole scene after she woke was kind of a blur. "Did you see what happened?" She said, trying to play it off as no big deal.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:17 am 

A deep annoyed growl came from Evey as they were leaving and she heard him only now tell them to round up the Bludger's. Casting a glance over her shoulder, she moved the broom to the hand of the arm that was around Skye and with wand in hand, moved it between them and shot a harsh hex his way for not listening to her before. She was half hoping his team paid for his stupidity, anyone, the team included, could have been seriously harmed by two Bludger's flying around the Pitch with no Beater's to take care of them. He was an imbecile and it would show in zits on his forehead for over a week unless Pomfrey or one of the other future healers took pity on him. Among the other problems she sent his way, that one pleased her most.

"Quit trying to act tough, I'm going to be beating your arse for not listening to me already, so just use me as support." Evey told Skye as they were entering the locker room, but she was willfully ignored. Sucking in a harsh breath, she glared at her girlfriend as she went over to set the broom in amongst her Quidditch things, looking down into it, she realized a piece of equipment was missing but would make up for it before the next game. She chose instead to march over and glare down at the Slytherin as she flipped the crest of the cloak to be over her shoulder, exposing a bare arm as her hands found her hips. "What I saw was you not listening to me! Or your bloody idiot of a captain!" She snapped at her, unable to keep the concern out of her voice. "I specifically told you to make sure you did not get hit by one of those damnedable bloody stupid Bludger's! You have any idea how incredibly lucky you were that I was on the field and you aren't in the hospital wing next to Kale!! The most you should be is disoriented and sore, I healed your stupid wounds... Should have just let you suffer." She shouted at her, starting to mutter the last part as she set about deciding to help Skye change back into her clothes, setting the practice robes neatly into the chest before she was closing it and putting the Beater's wand into her pocket beside her own.

"Come on, you are going to let me help you walk, or so help me I will knock you out cold and leave you to the mercy of Madam Pomfrey and those wretched potions. You know she leaves them horrid on purpose, they can be flavoured with a bit of work." Evey told her as she fixed the borrowed cloak she wore and then stooped to help Skye to her feet. "You need to stay awake, but you need rest. So, we're going to the library and... I..." she took a deep breath and sighed. "And I'll read to you. I never had the privilege of being told Beedle's tale's as a little girl, mother was always on call and always working. Duties of an Obliviator I guess. I found a book and was reading it, pick whichever you wish, long as you stay awake." She told her as they were heading up towards the castle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:50 am 

Skye began to breathe a little heavier as she stood there listening to Evey rant. She was starting to feel worn and a bit tired, though she tried to hide it once more. She wanted to interject throughout the rant, wanted to tell here that there was nothing Tarkin could have done and to stop blaming him. But each time she opened her mouth, Evey butt in. Skye finally just accepted her help as she helped Skye change. Had they not already slept together, tho would have embarrassed Skye. Skye noticed Evey putting Skye's wand in her pocket. "Hey!" She began, but was cut off as she was being almost dragged out of the locker rooms. The sudden movement made Skye dizzy, forcing her to clutch at Evey fr support. She must have gotten hit harder than she thought for her to still be weak. As they walked, Skye began to wonder how a bludger had hit her that hard. She thought back to the gift she wasn't sure she saw between Carter and Chris. If what she heard was true, then Tarkin blames Chris for the bludger attack. But why would Chris do that? Ten Skye remembered the kiss. She shook her head slightly, attempting to get rid of the memory.

When Evey mentioned reading to her, Slye couldn't help but chuckle. "So what, am I now a little kid needing a bed time story? I'll be fine." She said, though she continued to lean into the Gryffindor. She paused, becoming serious. "But thank you. For being there when you were." She said looking up at her girlfriend. He two made it up to the castle in no time. They trekked up the stairs towards the library. On one of th landings, Slye made them pause so she could catch her breath. At this point, Skye was able to walk semi on her own. She turned to Evey, reached up and pulled her head down closer to hers. She presse her lips onto the girls', swimming in the euphora. She broke the kiss and laughed as the continued their journey. "Has anyone ever told you how hot you are when you're angry?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:22 am 

Evey gritted her teeth as Skyler took a little stab at her offer to read her a book. She knew the tales were supposed to be for children before they ever got to Hogwarts, save for maybe one, but she had never been told any of them and was rather facinated by them. So, she said nothing and let it pass as they continued to make their way up to the library slowly as she helped support her wozy girlfriend.

Evey let Skye lean on the wall and take a moment to rest, deciding she probably should have shown her the other shorter way to go instead of going the most known way. She let out a sound of surprise when she was grabbed and pulled into a kiss, letting out a slow contented hum as she returned it, leaning into it before letting out a sigh as it was broken and she was led to continue their trip. "I am not hot when I'm angry." She told her after a moment as they walked. "You should be terrified of what I might do to you for... For getting injured like you did." She told her, giving a half glare. She had kept herself from saying how terrified she had been. "You took it pretty hard, you did have broken bones and a cracked skull." She told her softly, voice cracking only slightly with emotion.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 am 

Skye chuckled at Eveys objection to her comment. It only made Skye even more attracted to her. She let Evey lead again, though able to walk a little more straight on her own. When Evey threatened her, Skye raised a brow in amusement. "Great, you're going to cripple the injured. That's a lovely motto for a future healer." The concussion seemed to make Slye poke fun at everything, which wasn't normally her style. She would fool around with Chris and Carter from time to time, but that was because they had been friends since they were first years. Skyes mind began to think back. They were the first two to accept Skye, even though she was from a family thy was part of the Order. Skye's first year at Hogwarts didn't go so well. She probably would have ended up at st Mungos had it not been for Chris and Carter. Being smaller made her an easy target for older kids, and being the daughter of muggle loving aurors made her a target for those with family in Azkaban. Chris and Carter protected Skye until about third year when she finally made a name for herself and everyone found out why she was a Slytherin. It wasn't pretty and after that, some people even feared Skye. And this was also part of the reason why Skye preferred to be independent, so she didn't have to rely on others for protection.

Skye was shocked to learn that she had had broken bones, and even more so when she heard about the cracked skull. She ha always heard that mending bones wasn't a very long process, but she didn't realize it was that fast. She absently reached up and felt the back other head. She felt a huge lump that was tender to the touch. She assumed that was where the bludger hit and where the skull had been mended. She looked over at her girlfriend slightly amazed. "You fixed me? That's... That's....you're amazing." She said, leaning into Evey, wrapping an arm around her waist. She leaned her he's against her shoulder, but her cloak was bunched up where her head was. She looked over, going to move it, but noticed the crest. She lowered her brows. "So...where's you get this cloak?" She asked abruptly. Skye was the jealous type. If something or someone was hers, it was hers alone. Anything that threatned that created an anger inside her that almost always boiled over. Looking at the crest, she realized she didn't like it. The two finally made it to the library. Skye continued to watch Evey, awaiting her answer about the cloak.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:38 am 

Evey blushed darkly as Skyler called her amazing for her healing abilities and she knew that there was nothing that she could do to hide it as they were walking towards the library because she still had a guiding arm around her girlfriend incase she got a little dizzy and went off balance. She wanted to do everything she could to try and keep her safe, not just because she felt like she was a patient, but because they were also dating. She still didn't know where all this caring was coming from, but she was trying to find a way to deal with it. "I am not that amazing... It was just a spell done right." she said softly while still trying to control the blush that spread across her cheeks. And then came the reason she wished Skye had stayed on her right and not moved around to her left after they had stopped for their little break, and not just because she was left handed, but because of the crest that rested there that did not belong to either of their houses. It was easier to cheat on someone when they expected it and knew the rules, Skyler did not expect it or even seem to be aware of the rules. So, she heaved a sigh and bit her lip as they walked into the library. She decided to wait until they were seated somewhere amongst the stacks before addressing what appeared to be an issue for the Slytherin.

Evey let go of Skye near a chair and proceeded to take off the cloak, despite the fact the library was really not all that warm a place, as she started to talk "I was cold... I forgot my own, or a jumper, or something this morning to keep me warm because Anita and I got into a bit of a disagreement last night, so I... I bumped into someone I knew on my way here this morning after breakfast and we talked and they were wearing this and a jumper and they lent this to me because I was rubbing my arms trying to stay warm." she said, catching sight of a house mate from the house crest on her borrowed cloak. "Hey!" she called, hurrying to catch them or summon them back. She held the cloak out to them "Take this back to your Common Room and give it to..." she glanced at Skye and heaved a sigh as she closed her eyes and turned back to the guy standing there waiting. She decided not to voice a name. "Just ask who lent Evey Dantès their cloak and give it back. Thank you sugar." she said, offering him up a sweet smile and patting his cheek as she dropped the cloak into his hand and walked away back to the table her girlfriend was sitting at.

"Now, will you sit down and relax? Find something to read, or draw, or plot out some kind of Quidditch play for your team while I read." she said, walking over to a shelf and stretching up on her toes to reach a shelf nearly out of her reach to grab the book lying across the top of others. She eased back onto her heels before walking over to a chair as she said "While I read these stories. I was deprived of them and would like to know what the big deal is. I hear others referencing them sometimes." she said, seeking out the place where she left off as she was very carefully flipping pages.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:12 am 

When they reached the library, Slye sat down, wincing slightly. Her ribs were still semi sore from the impact of the fall. She turned towards Evey as she began to explain why she had the cloak. Even though Evey claimed to have been cold, Skye still didn't like that she was wearing someone else's clothing. Her eyes followed her girlfriend as she went over to another kid who looked about their age. She watched the interaction with an eyebrow raised. The kid looked slightly confused, but he glanced over at Skye as Evey started towards her and his face paled slightly. He knew walked away quickly without glancing back. Skye gave an evil smirk. She turned her attention back to her girlfriend. She huffed when she was told to do SOMETHING. She felt like a first year again. She watch Evy open the tales.

Sure, Skye scoffed at Eveys mention to read to Skye, but in reality Skye loved the book. Without warning, she grabbed the book from Eeys hands and began turning pages. She finally found what she was looking for and returned the book, which was now open to "Babitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump". "Read this one to me." She said with soft smile, looking into Eveys eyes. "It's my favorite. And don't worry about going in order with these stories. Promise you won't miss anything." She sat forward, resting head on a hand and the other hand she placed on Eveys knee.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:00 am 

"Hey!" Evey exclaimed as the Beedle's Tale's were snatched out of her hands by Skye. "What do you think your doing?" She demanded before letting out a heavy sigh she watched her flip through pages to a story and handed it back. She gave another softer sigh and leaned over to kiss her softly "Fine, but do not sleep please. I don't know enough about the brain to know how to properly care for you to be able to sleep." She said, shifting to make herself comfortable in the chair as she gave her girlfriends hand on her thigh a gentle pant. She licked along her bottom lip, eyes scanning the page as her fingers gently ghosted over it as it was one of the most precious things in the world.

Taking a deep breath, Evey glanced at Skye as she began "A long time ago, in a land far far away, a King decides to keep all the magic in the world for himself. In order to get all the magic, he needs to gather all the witches and wizards in the world, so he forms the Brigade of Witch-Hunters, armed with packs of wild dogs. But first, he needs to learn how to use magic, so he calls for someone with magical abilities to teach him. No real wizards or witches respond, but a Muggle pretends to be a wizard, and offers to teach him, despite not knowing any magic himself." She frowned at the page, cleared her throat again and shifts to lean closer to Skye as she bites her bottom lip before continuing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:50 am 

Skye smiled slightly as she listened to Evey read, watching her lips move smoothly with every word. Skye loved Babbity Rabbity because it told a story of muggle ingorance. She loved it when witches and wizards could show their true nature and prove their superiority over the non magical people. Muggles were inferior in every way, and Skye believed that witches and wizards should not have to hide. That was one of the reasons she saught out the Death Eaters. Grindewald and Voldemort had it right, they just went about it the wrong way. They were straight forward and out in the open for the longest time, the Death Eaters only sticking to the shadows when they were forced to. But now times had changed. They were being lead down the right path, and it wouldn't be long before they claimed what was rightfully theirs.

Suddenly, a professor Skye only recognized I'm passing stormed in. "Dantes!" She shouted. Skye heard a loud gushing noise from behind a bookshelf. The professor lowered her voice slightly. "Sorry ma'am." Skye sat up fast, immediately regretting the action as her head began to pound. The professor just then noticed Skye and gave her an odd look. Skye assumed it was because she was a Slytherin with a Gryffindor. The professor turned to Evey again. "Miss Dantes. I just came from the bathrooms on the fourth floor where a group of girls were finally released from some hexes....hexes they claim YOU placed on them." The professor glared down at Evey with a look of irritation and slight dissappointmemt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:12 am 

Evey's eyes closed when she heard the Professor bellow out her name, before snickering softly as she was shushed by Madam Pince "Do not tread on that woman's territory and bellow. It's asking for it." she muttered softly, winking at her only moments before the Professor was rounding the stack to stand directly beside their table and bring up what she'd done moments before finding Skyler on the Qudditch Pitch. She hadn't told her about it and had not been planning on doing so.

"Hello Professor... Finding me took longer than I expected." she told her as she was closing the book on her finger where she had last left off. "Tell me, who was it that undid my hexes? Was it you? I know those girls were no where near bright enough to have undone them, themselves." she said, taking a peek into the book to know where they were in the story before she was closing the book and setting it down on the table as she slowly stood up. "I hexed them because they were insulting my girlfriend openly without checking to see if they were completely alone in the bathroom. I claim a form of self defence." she said, moving to gently swipe some of Skye's hair behind her ear as she gazed at her affectionately. "Detention, house points taken away... Going with you somewhere for a lecture. Which is it? Is it all three?" she asked, setting her but onto the edge of the table, crossing her slender, toned legs at the ankle and picking up the Slytherin's hand that had her ring and played with it, drawing the Professor's eyes to it.

Evey was not legal in the Wizarding world, not yet seventeen, but that didn't stop her from having her way with some of the younger Professor's like the one in front of them. She was one of the ones that helped with classes when the students became too large for the regular set teachers to handle, or when the class times with older and younger over lapped. And even with Skye beside her, that didn't stop her from scanning the form of the teacher. Even though she was in rather bulky robes, she knew of the curves that lay beneath.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:14 am 

Skye chuckled at Eveys comment as Evey turned towards the professor. Skye watched the pofessor try to yell in a whisper at Evey. She noticed the woman get slightly flustered. She was rather young, probably only a few years out of hogwarts herself. She wasn't at all bad looking. She side glanced at her girlfriend and noticed a strange look on her face. Skye looked back at the woman, aware that her heart was beginning to pound and her blood was beginning to boil. She realized what it was: jealousy. Skye was suddenly snapped out of her anger when she heard Evey explain why she had hexes the girls. To defend HER? Skye heart soared at those words. It strengthened Skyes intense affection for Evey.

Skye shivered slightly as Evey sat down on the desk and began to play with Skyes ring. Skye saw the professors eyes wander to the ring. A flash of something went across her face. Was it...dissappointmemt? Skye couldn't help but feel smug that her girlfriend made others feel this way. The professor began to fumble her words."I believe....you are going.....I mean...." the young woman shut her eyes and took a deep breath. " Twenty points from Gryffindor' Miss Dantes. And you will be serving detention. Come by my office tonight. Seven sharp. " The woman raised an eyebrow and could have sworn she saw a smirk dance across her face. Skyler gritted her teeth. She wasn't sure what was going on, or why every little look bothered her. She could only assume she imagining and over reacting to things. But that didn't stop her from standing up, which only mad e her dizzy still, and clasping Eveys hand pulled her off the desk. "She's got it, professor." She began to pull Evey along, keeping an arm wrapped around Eveys waist, half for support and half so the professor saw her run a hand lightly on the side of Eveys bottom.

After the two had left the library, Skye directed them towards a more abandoned hallway. Her blood was still boiling, which no doubt showed when she pushed Evey against the wall and kissed her fiercly. She almost didn't care if they were caught. To know Evey had her back even when she wasn't around, Skye felt an obligation to let everyone know she was with Evey. Skye broke the kiss long enough to ask, "So what were those girls saying that **** you off so much?" Skye went back in and locked their lips.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next