All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Evey smirked at the Professor before giving her a crooked little smile, and was about to tell her that she would be there, with a heavy thrown in sigh for effect, but she never got the chance. Skyler seemed to take it upon herself to not only speak for her, but to drag her off and away from their table and stories.

She could help the soft squeak of surprise as her Slytherin girlfriend slid her hand across her arse before wrapling the arm around her waist. Instantly she could tell it was half in support and she frowned as her own moved to hold onto her while choosing to stay quiet so that she could find out what was going on. And as they rounded a corner, the arm no longer around her waist, she opened her mouth to ask what was going on, only for the words to die before they ever made it out of her mouth. She sucked in a sharp breath as her back hit the wall, before moaning as she very quickly found herself in a fierce kiss that she didn't hesitate to return.

Evey made a soft growl of displeasure as the kiss was broken and pouted at Skye as her arms rested easily on the shorter girls shoulders, the fingers of one hand playing and twisting a strand of glorious black hair. "Well, they were-" she started, about to tell her that it was not something to be concerned about when she was being kissed again, hard. Another moan slipped from her as a hand dropped to grasp tight to a hip and tug her closer as she kissed her back passionately. The new foggy haze in her brain took awhile to wear off before she seemed to remember the question, display of what she could only assume was jealousy, but most importantly, the dizzy spell Skye gave herself.

With great will power, Evey broke their kiss and pushed the Slytherin away before making her sit in the window sill a few feet over as she began inspecting her for any signs her condition may have been made worse. "You know, whatever those girls said no longer matters because I made them pay for it. To break a hex, or curse, one must first know how they're done and what they do. Its scary how many I actually know off-hand. Follow my finger." She said, holding up a finger in front of her and making her follow it from side to side, up and down and around. "As for what just happened, I must say, you jealous was a little cute. If thats what it takes for you to take charge and kiss me like that, I may do it again she teased." Leaning it to kiss as she finished the little check up on Skye.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:54 am 

Still awaiting my easy button for life.

Skye made a face as the kiss was broke and she was being moved to sit. She looked into Eveys eyes as Evey explained that it didn't matter what they did because they paid for it. Which, Skye had to admit was a good enough reason. She herself couldn't say she was a saint in how she dealt with her idea of justice. Most people who deserved her justice didn't usually walk away without something wrong with them, if they walked away at all.

Skyler smirked at Eveys comment about how many hexes she knew. "Well then, remind me never to make you angry." She sighed as she followed Eveys finger. "I'm fine. There's no need for this." She grumbled absently. She felt her cheeks grow hot at Eveys words. Now that she had calmed down a bit, and had been a little worn out from her sudden burst of movement, she realized how rashly she had acted. She suddenly felt Eveys lips again and leaned in. After a second she pulled away pouting slightly. Not very many people had ever seen her pout. "I didn't like the way she was looking at you. She needs to know she can't have you. I'm selfish like that." She chuckled as she nuzzled Eveys neck. She scooted a little closer, placing a hand on Eveys hip.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:32 pm 

"She's not going to be the first, or last to look at me like that cutie, you'll have to get used to it." She told her, slowly tilting her head aside to allow Skye to allow her to nuzzle into her neck as they sat on the ledge off a barely used hallway. "You really are adorable with that pout by the way, I may seek ways to make it happen." She told her, sliding her arm around her to also hold her hip.

Kissing the top of Skyler's head, Evey's attention slowly drifted to look out the window and a slow grin began to form. "Hey, I'll create the potion for you if you get sick and take care of you if I have too, but how about a walk in the rain?" She gave her a little nudge "Look, its going to start soon. See the grey cloud coming in?" She asked, trying to contain her excitment. It was something she had never told anyone and kept well guarded secret, was that she loved to be out in the rain. She would settle for walks, sometimes sneak off for a run, but more than anything she loved to dance.