All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: War of Fire and Ice
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Glacier dove off the glacier they were on and then pulled up at the last second she rose above the glacier patch and flew up to the tundra. she was flying at a steady pace when she saw the pups looking over at her she slowed and flew in closer to pick up the fox pups when Ice Crystal had said that they could come but she could not help but feel that she was being watched she listened to what her daughter had to say about her friends she laughed at her she continued to fly but still couldn't shake the feeling like something or someone was following her she lowered herself when they had spotted the object of interest she landed on the snow beside the scale and listen to what her daughter had top say about it she was listening until she heard something land a few feet behind her she knew who it was when she smelled the air it smelled of blood a revenge she turned to face the boy on her back "Ice Crystal I think we should not linger long we are not alone and I think it is after our friend here" Glacier gestured toward the boy who was still on her they could stay but she wanted to keep and eye on the dragon behind them who was her uncle and he hated fire dragon followers and fire dragons.

Ice Crystal looked at her mother well let's show him she patted her mother side to tell her to lift into the air as she did. "well you better hold on we like to go fast here." as she said this Glacier had gone into a dive off of the glacier and she pulled up at the last second above the water "you will love this". Glacier went up above the icy Tundra she rose above the ground Ice crystal signaled her mother to turn right "we will be there soon just enjoy the view" she looked around for the thing she wanted to show him they glided past a cave and see saw the Attic fox pups she was friends with she waved at them "Hi guy's I see you've made it back safe" Ice crystal saw the mother fox in the back "sorry to wake you well I'll see you all in the morning." The pups jumped up and down Ice crystal looked back at the boy "these are my friends" she said pointing at the foxes "well it was nice seeing you all but we have to show him something before it gets to dark unless you want to come along" the pups looked from their mother to Ice crystal when the mother fox nodded. Glacier flew closer so the pups could jump on and into Ice crystals bag some of them looked at the new rider. As they flew along Ice Crystal had finally spotted the object of desire there mother bring us down "so you do know the legend of the wavern's right the very fist dragons to live here" . Ice Crystal said watching the object from above as they got closer when Glacier had landed she jumped off and went over to the object. "This is a scale of the ice wavern and we have found one of these in the land of every tribes they were the first dragons to live here I'm sure you have hear of the wavern legend and about they day when they will return." Ice Crystal looked up at the boy to see his reaction to this find she stood beside the scale and rubbed it's smooth surface the fading light caught the scale revealing different colors red, blue, green, black, and sliver "Isn't it just amazing a creature so old it built are tribes out of one that was the same they evolved and lived in these very areas." Ice crystal looked back at her mother she saw a figure land on the ground a few feet back from them but she paid it no attention and looked back at the boy.

Death Chill was in his cave when he heard the sound of something entering his cave he smiled and turned to face a stray dragon he looked at it's scared face "you have picked the wrong place to stay if you want to be safe" he saw the young dragon jump. Death Chill Sept toward the light that came from the cave entrance Blood dripped from a wound on his snout that he had reopened he licked the blood from it. "There's no way out once your in" Death Chill lunged at this dragon grabbing at it's throat he killed the young dragon in an instant he saw the cool looking blue of a water dragon this is new. He dragged the body deeper into his cave but he wanted a fair fight. He jumped off the cliff over hang of his cave into the sky he flew for awhile when he spotted a dragon he new and what was this two people flying her not to far ahead him. He flew behind them for awhile watching carefully with his red eye watched them fly for a long while he saw them stop to pick up what seemed to be pups of some kind. He followed them when they started up aging he saw them land on the ground he landed with a light thud behind them but not to close he didn't want them to notice him yet he continued to watch them he needed a plan. He smelled the air he looked back at Glacier and saw a fire dragon worshiper perfect he hasn't seen one of these in a long time ago he licked his white gleaming white teeth and spied on his pray watching the night come closer the perfect time to strike was coming .

Hailstorm bowed his head to the young dragon "it has been an honor to fight a fire dragon such as yourself work on you strategic attacks and you could probably have defeated my brother he was responsible for the attack on your riders parents." "He fought your father he almost died he came back here and was sent into exile he lives by himself but I would not advise going after him he has killed many dragons in the night so you might want to find your rider and leave before he get him first he is relentless so it will be wise to leave now." Hailstorm walked back toward the dragon who held the scepter and took it from him "thanks for the training had may peace find us soon we pray and the wavern bless you we wish for it's return." Hailstorm headed back inside his castle and took one last glance at the fire dragon "it's be a long time since he's seen a fire dragon just stay safe and what ever you do follow the setting sun that will lead you to his cave and he will find you." Hailstorm disappeared into the castle followed by his followers paying no attention to the fire dragon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:03 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lava holds on to the dragon's back feeling a rush through his body. It was exhilarating feeling the air and the graceful speed slicing through the air. Taking in the sights around him, he notices the beauty that the land gives off and the glistening of the dragon's scales. Lava looks at Ice Crystal and blushes slightly thinking, 'She's beautiful too.'

At the stop for the pups, Lava watched from Glacier's back. He smiles a bit at Ice Crystal's gentleness. He didn't want to cause alarm but he, too, heard the dragon following him. He slightly tensed his body ready to fight.

He nods to the pups, "Hello, little ones. I'm Lava Rock."

When they get to the giant scale, Lava stares at it in awe listening to her.

"That's amazing....I thought the one in our kingdom was the only one."

He turns to Glacier hearing her and apologizes, "I'm sorry for bringing danger to you both. I'm willing to fight and protect you, Ice Crystal, and the pups."

Lava draws his sword ready to fight.

Solar Flare nods towards the wiser and older dragon, "The pleasure was mine, your highness. It was an honor to fight such a legendary dragon and I need your warning."

Solar goes to go look for his brother but can't find him. He panics and starts calling for him. After 15 minutes of searching, Solar rushes to the king saying, "I can't find my brother!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:33 pm 

just passing through

Death Chill looked up at the boy and laughed at him as if you could beat me the best warrior of the ice dragon kingdom Death chill smiled. He stood and walked a few paces forward until the light caught the scars of his face "you make me laugh". Death Chill watched the dragon and the two humans "I don't wish to harm any of you I have already made a kill tonight so you are safe for now" Death Chill sat down on the ground he flexed his claws in the snow "been the first night since I have see a fire kingdom dweller here what brought you here". Death chill watched and waited for an answer from the boy he was still watching the Ice dragon and the other human. Death Chill was also thinking of a way of attacking them without them knowing. Death Chill wanted to continue playing with his new playmates for a while longer "you know that village that was attacked in the fire kingdom I think it was your parents little one". Death Chill said this pointing at the boy "they fought bravely but stood no chance against and angry group of ice dragon it was me that killed them you should have been there". Death Chill smiled coldly towards the boy who stood there sword drawn.

Hailstorm heard the Fire dragon come up to him he turned in time to see him coming towards him he listened to what he had to say calm down "you say that you can't find your brother that's never good." Hailstorm turned around and ran towards the armory he came back out in full Ice crystal armor he returned to the fire dragon "we can only hope that we find them before my brother dose". Hailstorm turned to his three advisers "round the guards of my division and tell them to meet me and the fire dragon outside we have a search and rescue mission to handle". Hailstorm turned his attention back to the fire dragon "follow me outside and we must hurry" Hailstorm ran through the door that lead to the tundra he saw the guards that were gathered before him. "Alright men we are looking for a Fire dragon rider and watch out for my brother hopefully he has already made his kill for the night and will not harm any of them". Hailstorm lifted his wings up to take off of the ground with the guards following closely he looked at the fire dragon a motioned him to join the search is was after all his brother they were looking for. "I have an idea of where they could be you remember the tale of the wavern's right if you do follow me" Hailstorm started to head towards the sunset he knew where he was going he was heading right into the territory of his brother. Which was also were the scale of the wavern was found and possibly were his daughter and the fire dragons rider were he hoped they were safe.

Glacier watched the dragon for a while "I know this one he is my he is my fathers brother my uncle he did indeed take the charge of the attack he has also tried to kill the fire dragon Lord but he was gravely injured as you can tell by the wounds to his body and face but he calls it a victory". Glacier watched him approach she brought herself closer to the boy "you will not harm any of us not while I'm here to protect them". Glacier bared her teeth at him and growled at the dragon who had made himself known to them Glacier looked back at her daughter "both of them Ice Crystal come here my dear I would feel safer if you were all by me". Glacier watched her daughter come closer to her and put her wing around her for protection from the rouge dragon "he is now in exile for disobeying orders even though some wish him dead for what he continues to do to dragon kind". Glacier look from the riders to the dragon "he kills them for sport just for the thrill of the kill he wants the war to continue he argued with his father my grandfather he his the one your spies overheard". Glacier looked down at the boy rider "that is why you thought we wanted the war to continue to wage between our clans". Glacier turned her attention back to her uncle just to be safe and make sure there were no sneak attacks on them from him because he was a tricky one to handle.

Ice Crystal watched the to dragon speak to one another she turned back to the scale and made a silent pray that the wavern would return to the island to resolve the war and bring peace to the land again. She heard her mother call her to her side she stood up and walked with the pups to Glacier's side she watched the dragon reveal the scars on his face she flinched and knew this dragon. Ice Crystal knew that he was one of the dragons in the clan that wanted her to be left to die in the cold and snow or he would have done it himself she hatted him for what he had done. She would have killed him if she had her sword with her suddenly she realized that she did have it with her she pulled it out of the holster on her mothers saddle. She held it out in front of her just in case of the him running towards her she had it in the position ready to strike his heart if there was an attack.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:58 pm 

Lava growls at him, "I know who you are....I know what you have done, you vile beast. Trust me when I say I can defeat you even if it kills me...."

Lava was watching every part of this dragon making sure none of his body parts make a move. The Fire Dragon Lord made sure he was trained through the toughest dragons in his clans. That includes traitors and sneaky ones like him

"I'm grateful to my dragon family for taking me in. It spared my death so I can let death take you.....I'm not afraid of you."

Lava Rock grips his sword tightly ready to fight.

Solar Flare nods and waits for the king. When he spoke to him, Solar looks slightly shocked.

"I have heard of it but I thought the one in our kingdom was the only one in existence. I'm surprised to hear there is another."

He thought about the scale then returned to the subject of his brother and the King's brother.

"Please, let us hurry towards them. I will not be able to forgive myself if my brother dies here!", he pleads. Hopefully they went full speed towards them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:31 am 

just passing through

Death Chill was laughing at the boys efforts to scare them "as if you could I fought the fire dragon lord and he failed to kill me I fled with my life". Death Chill pointed to the scars on his face "this is what he did the heat from his claws left scars I still have the last laugh though because he failed to get rid of me and you will do the same". Death Chill heard the growing sound of wing beats above him he looked behind himself to see two dragons coming closer to his location he knew one was his brother and that he did not want to get into a fight with him right now. Death Chill turned back to the dragon and riders "well it looks like our fun has ended I will see you again fire rider so you better watch your back". Death Chill slunk back into the shadows that had grown behind him while letting out a terrifying laugh as he did. He had disappeared the same way he had appeared without being noticed they did not even see him in the sky as the other dragons approached.

Hailstorm was scanning the ground below them as they flew towards the wavern scale he looked down when he had saw his brother on the ground he dove towards the ground but he was to late because he had fled "that trickster he did it again". He turned towards his daughter "are you two okay did he hurt you" Hailstorm heard their answer "good as long as he didn't hurt you two what about you fire dragon rider did he harm you". Hailstorm watched the boy for a while he saw the fire dragon land beside him Hailstorm turned his attentions back to the shadows he walked to where he saw his brother disappeared to he searched the shadows but found nothing "he's gone again" .Hailstorm returned to the dragons and riders "I'm going to find him and make him pay I'll see you back at the castle okay daughter" when he saw his daughter agree. Hailstorm took off and flew back into the sky and went to find his brother in his cave he was angry at him for this and he would pay he didn't care if he would die today but at least it was worth it.

Ice Crystal watched the ice dragon for a while and listened to what he had said she looked up to the sky and saw the growing figures of two dragons coming closer to them she knew it was probably Glaciers dad and the other she had no clue. She looked down to see that Death chill had seen them to she watched him retreat into the shadows and disappeared into them as if he could use them as his escape route. She saw Hailstorm land on the snow with a hard thud he landed hard enough to crack the ice under his claws she knew that he was angry she heard what he had said "no he did not harm us he just was scaring us trying to break us but it did not work we saw that he had fled when he saw you". She heard what he said after that she knew he didn't want her to follow him to his brothers cave she climbed on her mother's back and prepared to fly back to the castle. She packed the pups back in her bag and nudged her mother to lift off "it is probably be best if you go home now because if you stay here he will hunt you down you are safer within your kingdom". Ice Crystal watched the boy and his dragon for a while your father is also probably looking for you by now Ice Crystal looked from her mother to the boy and his dragon.

Glacier was watching her uncle as he continued to taunt them and try to scare them she watched the sky to see two approaching dragons he saw the glint of light blue from one and red from the other. She watched them as they got closer she saw that Death Chill had seen them as well she heard what he had said before he disappeared into the shadows. she looked to see her father and the fire dragon in front of them she heard what her father had said "no there has not been any harm done we are fine" she looked down at Ice Crystal as she answered the previous ice dragon king she watched him take off towards his uncles cave. She lowered herself so that her daughter could climb on she turned towards the fire dragon and his rider as Ice Crystal addressed them "it is better if you do go home you two my father will take care of Death chill" Glacier lifted up into the sky and started to fly towards the castle as she had promised her father.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm 

Lava notices his brother and the Ice Dragon king coming then looked towards his enemy as he slunk back into the shadows.

"My father did win....he had less scars than him.", Lava states putting up his sword.

Solar Flare let Hailstorm go first as they all responded.

"We are fine, sir, but let us go with you.", Lava asks, "I want to lay the beast to rest. I vowed vengeance against him."

Solar Flare nods, "And it's dangerous to fight a dragon like him alone, sir. Please allow your enemies to become allies."

The pups watch the fire inhabitants and yipped the Ice Crystal to look.

They continue to ask the king to let them help.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 am 

just passing through

Ice Crystal looked down at the pups when she heard them Ice Crystal looked over at the fire dragon and rider she listened to what said and she soon realized what they were asking to do. Ice Crystal looked away then back at them when she heard what Hailstorm had said "okay your wish is my command sir we will head back and prepare the guards if we feel the need to come and find you both the one thing I will say to you is be careful". Ice Crystal watched her father and the fire inhabitants leave alright lets go ahead back to the castle mom Ice Crystal looked forward to the horizon as they headed back to their home.

Glacier watched her father rise into the air he heard what the fire dragon and his rider had to say to her father they were right for the most part but her uncle was stronger then they had thought. Glacier looked at her father "we will do what you ask because in our hearts you are always the one and true king of the ice kingdom". Glacier heard what her dad had said "I love you to and I will take good care of the kingdom with my brother if anything ever dose happen." Glacier flew off towards the ice kingdom after she watched the fire dragon and his rider disappear with her father.

Hailstorm looked down at the fire inhabitants he though about what they said fine but if any thing happens to you it was not my doing and that you volunteered to come with me Hailstorm rose higher into the sky. hailstorm looked over at his daughter "you two need to gather the guards if you feel the need to come and fine us you hear me I may not be the king anymore but I'm still in charge of you two and I have to tell you this if something dose happen I love you both of you". Hailstorm turned his attention back to the fire dragon and rider "come we must put an end to my brothers torture of this land if you come with me you stand with the ice kingdom and your kingdom as well". Hailstorm took off toward his brothers cave he flew with increasing speed he watched as the fire dragon flew after him they arrived at the entrance of the cave Hailstorm flew towards it he entered the cave at a fast speed making sure to tuck in his wings around his body as he entered the cave. Hailstorm looked around the cave for traces of his brother he saw claw mark on the walls and a trail of blood leading to the back of the cave. Hailstorm followed it when he came to the back of the cave he saw the dead body of a dragon his latest kill he came closer to see that it was a water dragon. Hailstorm growled his brother was despicable Hailstorm paid his respects to the dead dragon he was even brought to tears but he knew that now was not the time. Hailstorm looked up at the wall in front of him to see the skin of different dragon there was one of a fire dragon, water dragon, two ice dragons, and a nature dragon. Hailstorm knew that his brother was bad but he had no idea about this. Hailstorm looked down at his claws he had to stop his brother even more then before this needed to stop.

Death Chill was back at his cave he passed the dead dragon body and went down one of his secret tunnels to a corridor that lead to different areas of the kingdom and different rooms of the cave . Death Chill went to the room to his left into his bedroom if that is what someone would call it it was an empty room with a small bed in the corner he laid down to have a sleep and to plan his revenge on his brother. Death Chill was sleeping until he heard the sound of claws on ice he woke up to hear his brother growl on the other side of the wall well he found me Death Chill climbed in one of the tunnels that were on the roof and climbed along it until he was above his brother now it was time for revenge.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:47 pm 

Lava Rock and Solar Flare both nodded to the king then the females.

"We will protect the Ice King with our lives.", Lava promised to Ice Crystal.

Solar speaks to Glacier, "You have our word that he'll come back."

The males then pull out a token. Solar's was a family jewel while Lava's was his most prized dagger. They presented these as promises to them that Hailstorm will return. Lava boards the dragon and took off after the king. Once they entered, they became stealthy as possible....they even were quiet reaching the grotesque wall of skins. It fueled their fury to see the fire dragon skin but they remained ever vigilante. Lava notices Death Chill above the king with his trained eye.

He removed the arrow quietly, for it seems like the brother was focusing all on the king, and notched an arrow. He drew it and waited before sending the arrow Solar lit on fire into Death Chill's eye.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:03 pm 

just passing through

Hailstorm saw his brother fall down in front of him he saw that there was an arrow now in his eye Hailstorm looked behind him to see that it was from the fire dragon rider. Hailstorm watched his brother pull the arrow out of his eye he listened to what he had to say for a while until he grew tired of it he lunged at his brother closing his jaw around Death Chill's throat he kept his hold until he heard what Death Chill had said that was a story just between you and me brother and it will stay that way because we have come to end your reign of terror Hailstorm let out a growl at his brother the blood on his teeth quickly drying he watched his brother to see if he was going to die or still live through this some how.

Ice Crystal was back at the Castle with her mother they were gathering the guards Ice Crystal was in charge of her own division of guards she looked them over they were all wearing their armor she was still happy that her division was an all girl division. Ice crystal looked over her division “Will you stand to fight with the Ice dragon king when he calls for you” Ice crystal heard them shout in acceptance to the question she watched the Ice dragons for a while Ice crystal looked out the window near her she saw the skies darken.

Glacier was in the barracks with the other guards she was keeping a listen for her father's call whether it be victory or loss she would come to his aid no matter what the cost would be. Glacier was awaiting for her father she knew when the right time was she looked over the guards in their armour “Hin zul fen sound fin call do korngrah fellow warriors” the other guards let out a shout of “Fah fin jun” Glacier smiled at the guards and their intensity in their will to act against the threat know as Dinok Krah also translated to Death Chill.

Death Chill was prepared to lunge onto his brother when all of the sudden and arrow had come flying into him and landed in his already blind eye Death Chill let out a roar of pain this sent him falling of his perch Death Chill clawed at the arrow pulling it free from his eye he let out an agonizing roar that turned into a cry of pain he looked up at the Fire dragon a the rider he growled at them all but it was then replaced with laughter is that the best you can do rider I have suffered worse the blood ran down the side of his face from his now wounded eye but you are now in my lair I know everything about this cave Death Chill looked at the arrow that was now on the ground he kicked it across the ground Death Chill then back up and was ready to pounce again while keeping his good eye on the dragon rider by the way that eye was no good to me any way Death chill let out a deep growl when he saw his brother stand in between him and the fire dragon and the rider Death Chill stood up in front of his brother come on Hailstorm let me at least do a little mauling to them because you never let me have any fun any more ". Death Chill smiled at the new victims until he noticed his brothers jaw around his throat Death Chill pace his paw on his brothers face to try and pull him off Is it not time that you tell them how I actually became this monster they see before them know brother have you not told them what you did he felt his brother let go Death Chill fell to the ground the blood from both wound staining the ice red it is a really interesting tale I should say you two should ask him then you will know who issued the attack Death Chill tried to laugh but it ended up more like a cough. Death Chill watched the dragons and rider for a while to see there reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 am 

The brothers sneer at the evil dragon with another arrow ready to strike him. It's a battle they can't afford to lose focus on. Their lives and the king's life was a stake....but Solar Flare was intrigued.

"What do you mean, Death Chill?", the fire dragon asks. Lava stays focused and vigilant. Ears open to any suspicious sounds and eyes trained on Death Chill. Lava was ready to finish him off while he was down. What could Lava want to know when the dragon who killed his parents is right there weakened.

Lava snarls, "Hurry up, demon, or your other eye will be blinded by another arrow! Speak swiftly!"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:02 pm 

just passing through

Death Chill looked up to looked the fire dragon in the eyes I was once a citizen like you but it was your family that started this". Death Chill coughed again "they started this war by attacking our mother killing her when she was coming back from a peace mission struck down by your parents kid ". Death Chill bared his teeth at the fire dragons and rider "I was merely getting pay back for her I know it was not what she would have wanted but it was angry that clouded my vision and I took that anger out on your parents. Death Chill looked the rider dead in the eyes when he said this. " It was when I came back home injured and asking for forgiveness and my brother would not have any of it he waited until I was better to send me into exile". Death Chill felt the pressure of a paw on his throat he managed to choke out "is it not true brother is it not that what happened to me." Death Chill fought against the paw that was on his throat "one last warning I will give you look out for my pets they protected me well and they don't take to kindly to strangers." Death Chill coughed trying to get air as he struggled under his brother paw.

Hailstorm was listening to what his brother had to say in his final moments he believed none of it until it came to the part where he started to tell them the truth of what Hailstorm had done to him. "That is enough brother" hailstorm place his paw on his brothers throat to try and stop him even though it was true but he did not want the fire clan knowing about it. he listened to the last part of his brothers speech "thats right we put you in the cave thats above their den guys we need to leave now before they get here" Hailstorm heard the hiss of the ice wrath's Hailstorm lifted his paw of his brother and watched the cave around them the hissing coming closer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:40 am 

Lava roars, "You know nothing of my parents! You killed them out if spite!! They couldn't have killed dragons if they tried!! They were simple worshippers!"

Solar Flare looks around and growls, "You leave, your majesty....but I would like to speak about this incident when we have time."

The fire beings got ready for a fight. Solar Flare's mouth and nostrils were steaming hot. Lava shoots his arrow behind Hailstorm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 pm 

just passing through

Hailstorm turn around in the narrow cave to run away from the ice wraiths he knew that were coming to attack he watched the holes that pocketed the walls and ceiling he felt the sharp pain of ones fangs hitting his left hind leg he stumbled and fell. He kicked the ice wraith off and continued to run out of the cave Hailstorm reached the opening of the cave with a pack of ice wraiths behind him but they did not follow him out into the air they doubled back into the cave to fight the intruders. Hailstorm landed on the cliff across the cave he looked down at his leg he saw the glint of a fang stuck in his leg he knew that the venom would soon kill him slowly. Hailstorm took of again heading toward the kingdom when he reached the kingdom gates he blacked out still in the air the poison taking over him. Hailstorm woke up in the medical area he looked up at the face of his wife she put a claw to her mouth to tell him not to say a thing. He then caught a glimpse at the leg that they had to take off up to the keen on because of the venom he looked back at his wife she had been crying he looked at the table at a mechanical leg that would replace his old one he didn't want to believe it but he could have died then and their. He lifted his right hand up to his wife to wipe a tear from her face "It will be okay this dose not change a thing about me where is Glacier and Ice crystal" he saw his wife put her head down and he saw the sadness in her eyes. "I need to stop them they don't know what he is capable of" Hailstorm went to get up but his wife stopped him by pushing him back into the bed and telling him to rest.

Ice Crystal was in the barracks with her dragon when she heard that the king had returned but he was injured Ice Crystal ran to the Medical bay what she saw was not what she was expecting she saw the injury on his leg the black of the ice wraiths venom creeping up it. they said they had to amputate it to save him Ice crystal was the one who stayed by his side during the entire time until his wife came to take over for her. After that she got her armor and headed out to the cave with Glacier to end her uncle forever They reached the cave in time to hear the screech of the ice wraiths come form the cave. They landed on the edge of the cave and entered to see Death chill on the ground surrounded by his ice wraiths she saw the fire dragon and his rider in the cave with him. Ice Crystal was still watching for other ice wraiths to make sure they were not going to end up in the medical wing like Hailstorm. Ice crystal said nothing when the fire dragon rider and dragon looked toward them she was mad at them and had nothing to say to him.

Death Chill was on the ground when he saw the other arrow flying toward his other eye but just in the nick of time an Ice wraith came out of a hole in the ceiling and blocked the arrow with it's tail it sent the arrow flying back at the two. Then it turned to the rider and dragon it hissed the spikes on the back of it's head rising it let out a call for the other ones. One of them came down in front of Death Chill it breathed frost on his wounded eye Death chill opened his eye to show it was now perfectly fine "I should have told you that they have healing properties" Death chill said petting one under it's chin. "For us that is but are very deadly for others especially their bite". Death Chill turned on the fire dragon "now it's my turn" Death chill sent his tail toward the fire dragon throat trying to slash at it to kill him your scales would make a wounder full addition to my collection fire dragon".

Glacier was with Ice Crystal in the medical wing with her father until her mother took over for them they then decide that it had been enough they were going to end this once and for all Glacier waited for Ice crystal when they were suited in their armor. She then took off into the air toward the cave of her uncle when they entered it they kept an eye out for any Ice wraiths that were on the prowl. She then came to the main cave to see Death chill and the fire dragon Rider and dragon with him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm 

Lava and Solar Flare began to fight the Wraths with their training. Secretly, they hated being put to dodging training by their father but they couldn't be happier about it. They also knew about the Ice Wraths. Before the war, dragons and worshippers traded all their knowledge about the others and their kingdom and what dangers to look out for and the boys read up on it all.

Lava whistled and Solar lit his arrows on fire. The oil on the arrows also acted as a poison....his own concoction when he wanted to make another poison one couldn't combat yet. He sent arrows flying into the the Wraths where the poison and fire should be buring and melting their blood vessels. When he was out, he took out his sword (made out of dragon bone and coated in that oil.

Solar Flare was also fighting the Wraths breathing fire after the ones going after the king. He got most but 10 away. He turned lighting his brother's arrows on fire and his body heated up. His claws, horns, and tail caught fire and started his fight. Another whistle and he srt the sword on fire. He was able to do that in time to dodge DeathChill's tail whip. He catches it with his claw and ripped into it as he dragged him over. He dodges the counter attack only getting nicked and brrathed fire in his face.

Lava swung his sword slicing through some of the Wraths when spotting Ice Crystal. The way he looked at her caused his heart to sadden and he looked back with 'I'm sorry. We tried.'

The distraction nearly gets him killed as a Wrath jumps on his back but hopefully she got it off him.

Solar could careless about Ice Crystal's disappointment. They tried but they couldn't leave otherwise DeathChill would've gotten away and his brother would've died. Besides, he had faith in the king. It would take a lot more than venom to kill him...he knew that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm 

just passing through

Ice Crystal pulled her sword free from her belt and sliced the wraith on Lava's back through which it fell off and died she watch her mother charge passed. Ice Crystal then turned her attention on the wraiths she had her blade in the mouth of one wraith while she stood on anothers snout she looked over to see her mother be flung across the cave. "No" Ice Crystal Killed both wraiths and then ran to her mothers side please be okay that is all she could think while she ran to ward Glacier.

Glacier pounced on many wraths at a time bitting them in their weak spots which was the end of their tails she looked around the room to find her uncle she saw him in the back of the cave dodging the attacks. She charged him with her head down her spines implaed him in his underbelly she backed off and watched him fall to the ground injured "that will teach you to mess with my father you evil scum " Glacier spat in her uncle's face she was not looking when his tail had hit her in the head. Then she felt his claws around her throat she struggled against him but to no avail that is when she was thrown and hit the wall she let out a cry of pain before she fell over and blacked out.

Death Chill fell to the ground when he was hit "well that was not suspected" he touched the wound with his claw after he felt something hit his face "how dare you kid that was very rude of you to do that". Death chill whipped his tail which hit Glacier in the side of her head "that is what you get for being rude my dear". Death chill stood over Glacier he placed his claws around her throat and picked her up with his one hand "Now this is what you get for coming back here" Death chill snarled and through Glacier across the cave where she hit a solid wall of ice with a thud Death Chill looked up with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:05 am 

Solar Flare roars in anger seeing what has happened to Glacier and charges at Death Chill. He does the same thing but steps on his tail to make sure he himself doesn't get tail whipped. Another claw goes into his underbelly to rip out his intestines.

"Don't you dare hurt the new Queen!! ", he demands before slinging him back down to the ground. Hopefully, the Ice Wraiths couldn't heal the giant gash he hopefully made in his gut.

Meanwhile, Lava Rock was fighting by Ice Crystal's side. He was impressed at her skill level of fighting. However, he was in panic when Glacier was thrown away. Lava follows her immediately keeping the rest of the little rat dragons away.

"Crystal, how is she? Do we need to get her out of here?", he calls to her slicing at three more Wraiths in succession.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:47 pm 

just passing through

Death Chill looked down at his wound and just laughed at them you still think that you can kill me but no one was paying any attention to him. The ice wraiths looked at the wound they started to nudge he to go down one of the caves to his right he knew that it lead to the Ice Wraith queen but he was not done here he just wanted to watch and not act.

Glacier heard Ice Crystal yelling she woke up to she Ice Crystal above her yes I think I'm okay she tried to get up but she felt a jolt of pain run up her spine "Okay maybe not". Glacier heard what Ice Crystal had to say she did not agree with it but she knew that she is not able to fight in this condition "Okay I agree we need to leave". Glacier went to stand up with the help from her daughter she looked over at death chill she saw the wound he had "that should kill him for sure but for now lets just focus on leaving". She watched Ice Crystal climb on her back and ask if she was good to fly Glacier just nodded in response they then left the cave. She heard her daughter whistle she then saw to Glacier dragons fly up to them and go on either side of her they can be used for protection or to help support her in the air they flew off toward the castle.

Ice Crystal looked over her mother she saw her open her eyes mother "are you okay" she started to do a check over to see if she could find any wounds on her every thing was looking fine until she saw a cut on her mothers back where she had hit the wall. Ice Crystal looked at the wound "Mother we need to get you out of here" Ice Crystal looked for any other wounds there were no other cuts on her except her back and the cut on her head just above Glacier's eye where death chill had hit her with his tail. Ice Crystal was helping her mother up to her feet "come on we need to go now and get you to the castle now" Ice Crystal help her mother stay steady on her feet she climbed on her mothers back "are you okay to fly". Ice Crystal said looking at her mother she saw her nod her head to say that she can fly fine "Okay let's go hopefully he will not survive this and hopefully he dies as an bitter dragon and alone Ice Crystal said toward Death Chill. She then faced toward the cave entrance and her mothers charged out and into the sky they then started to fly away from the cave Ice Crystal whistled and two Glacier dragons came out of there caves and flew on either side of her mother a trick she had learned from the other humans around.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:08 am 

As seeing the Ice Wraiths trying to help him, Solar Flare set them on fire before melting through the rocks trying to cause a cave in. With that done, he and his brother fled behind the Ice Royalty. Hopefully, Solar Flare was successful in his attempt to lock in those Wraiths and Death Chill. Lava hops on to Solar's back and they flew after the girls. The boys felt it was their duty to make sure they get back to their castle safely. Lava Rock prayed nothing got in their way back to the castle.

If they make it back without further incident, Lava and Solar lands inside the castle gates making way for the injured Queen. Solar definitely didn't waste any time in getting the medical personnel to her. He was only intimidating as to rush the nurses to her.

Lava walks to Ice Crystal to see how she was feeling. Having a hurt mother can devastate a devoted and loving child...he would know.

"Hey, Ice Crystal.", he spoke to her, "How are you feeling? Is your mother seriously hurt?"

Last edited by KioriYasha102 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm 

just passing through

Glacier was rushed into the medical bay of the castle she did not remember most of the trip down there but she woke up in the ward where they had to wait until they were taken in to the healers. Glacier looked over to see her mother she then noticed her father unconscious on the other bed his leg replaced below the knee with a new metal leg made with the magic of there land. Glacier looked around to her mother "is he okay". Glacier said this while leaning over the side of her bed to look at him Glacier's mother came closer she saw her nod as to say that he was fine. Glacier looked around the room "where is my brother is he okay tell me he has not went out to fight Death Chill" Glacier's mother looked surprised at the mention of her husbands brother's name she had not heard that name in for ever but her mother did not say anything else and Glacier just looked down at the floor.

Ice Crystal looked up at Lava no she it not seriously hurt she is just got hit to hard she will be fine in the morning Ice Crystal hoped she was right. she walked into the castle and into the open grand entrance she threw her sword down on the floor where is clattered loudly she than walked away from it. When she felt far enough away she started to cry "how could I have let this happen to her I promised that nothing would happen to her as long as I protected her with my blade". Ice Crystal looked up at the two thrones at the front of the room one her mothers and the other belonged to Glacier's brother the king and queen of the ice dragon kingdom "now I see that if I can not even protect her from another dragon what good am I if I can't even protect my own mother from one of her own or anything else". Ice crystal slightly ran through the rest of the grand entrance and to the back hallway and to her room she closed the door and laid down on her bed with her face down in her pillows and cried.

Death Chill looked up at the cave entrance and just laughed this is not the last that they will ever see of me he than followed the Ice wraiths that had survived the flames down the tunnel and into the queen Ice wraiths den where he came face to face with the queen Ice wraith who roared at him.