All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:10 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I think that I would like that actually!" At that point he had honestly perked up. Hidan had no idea how to handle himself otherwise. The idea of living this way was altogether new to him. Even if he was crazy and unpredictable, he had always been used to following along. Maybe that's what made him so unpredictable in fact. Once in a while he would disobey commands or go along with those of his cult. People couldn't always track what he would do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:24 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco smiled and said, "Okay. Come with me. I need you to first mince the vegetables and then slice the beef." Draco led him to the kitchen and showed him what else needed to be done before saying, "If you can do these things for me that'd be great." Draco then went and got the frying pan and began to crack a few eggs into the pan. Draco usually had makeup on to help conceal the worst of her scars but she couldn't wear it while cooking because it was highly flammable, only when she was cooking could others see her scars without anything hiding them. Draco's arms had not only scars made from blades but burns from electrocution, the burn scars were pretty bad and sometimes they still felt sensitive to heat but since Draco couldn't feel pain she didn't notice that some of her scars were still sensitive. Draco thought to herself, I wonder when Daddy will get home from his meeting with Lady Tsunade.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:07 pm 

These weren't things that he was at all familiar with. Fortunately, though, he did know very well how to use a blade. That was entirely for the wrong reasons, but he did know how to use it nevertheless. As a result, he followed along to cut the vegetables and slice up the beef. Regardless, he didn't quite see her scars just yet. There was no way that he could have. He was paying such close attention to what he was doing because he didn't know how to accomplish these tasks easily. They weren't second nature to him yet. Thus it was actually Kakashi who was walking down and saw her next. He lowered his head, trying to lean up next to her if she would have allowed it. At this point he didn't say anything. Rather he felt kind of responsible since he wasn't always there for the other. He felt like he had abandoned her, and he was only now coming to terms with that fact really.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:23 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco looked at her father when he leaned against her, Draco could tell what he was thinking about and smiled to let him know that she didn't blame him. After all how could she blame him for something that was out of his control? Draco then went back to cooking and once Hidan had finished slicing the ingredients she put them in the frying pan after taking out the third omelette she had finished, Draco then added some spices to the mix in the frying pan as well as some vegetable oil to keep it from sticking so much. Draco soon finished making dinner for all of them and began setting up the table. Draco then placed the food on the plates and poured tea in their cups, Draco said, "Well, now that dinner's ready, we can eat." Draco then sat down at the table and waited for the other two to sit before saying, "Itadakimasu!" And started to eat her food. Draco hoped that Hidan liked the taste since they both had helped make it.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:04 pm 

It was hard for him not to at least take some of the blame himself. After all, he had never really been happy with what happened. He had not been there for her. However, before she returned, he had been comfortably shoving all of this out of his memory. Things were a good bit different now, however. She had come back and that meant that he couldn't do that any more. Fortunately, Hidan for now had taken the opportunity just to learn how to do what he had been doing. Eventually he swallowed and nodded toward her in turn. "Itadakimasu!" Kakashi of course had pronounced the prayer as well before he dug into too. It looked like the two of them, for what it was worth, liked the taste of what had been finished by them. It was a nice change from what was going on before. There wasn't any violence for the time being. Rather, there was just the three of them enjoying a meal. Hidan had silently wished, though, that Deidara could have been here as well.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:42 pm 

Draco smiled as she watched Hidan and her father eat the food she and Hidan had made togeather, she liked seeing people enjoying the food she made for them, it made her happy. Draco soon finished eating and cleaned up her plate as well as the other dishes that needed to be cleaned. Draco soon finished cleaning the dishes and sat down on the couch to do some embroidery, she had been making a blanket and all that was left to do was decorate it. Draco had been embroidering a dragon on the blanket along with an abstract pattern around the edges for a few months and she was almost finished. Draco felt someone sit down next to her to watch and turned to see Hidan was looking at the blanket. Draco said, "I made the entire thing myself, I even made the fabric. Would you like to learn? It's a great way to pass time and anyone can learn, you don't even have to be a great artist to create patterns." Draco smiled at Hidan to let him know that he didn't have to learn if he didn't want to.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:08 pm 

Honestly Hidan had been surprised how good the food tasted. There were two reasons for this. First off he was surprised that he had actually been able to make food that was actually tasty. Secondly, though, he was additionally surprised that his eyes had sort of been open to an entirely new way of eating as it were. He was actually able to enjoy food at this point. Before he wasn't able to enjoy anything, but now it looked like he was actually capable of having fun with things in much the same way as everyone else. Eventually Kakashi followed Draco over to the blanket once everything was done, though he stretched a bit before actually agreeing to anything. Kakashi had a feeling that he was going to get asked to learn. To his surprise, though, it looked like she had instead contacted Hidan. With a grin that seemed entirely out of his character, Hidan replied of his own accord. "Sure, I'd love to. In fact, that actually sounds like a lot of fun! I never really got the chance to have a hobby before." He wasn't sure how honest he should have been with this, so he was just dead on for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:27 pm 

Draco nodded and said, "Okay. I'll get you some fabric." Draco then stood up and walked over to the corner of the living room, there was a sewing machine on a table along with some fabric and other sewing supplies. Draco picked up some blue fabric and some different colored threads and a embroidery hoop before sitting back down on the couch in between Kakashi and Hidan. Draco set up the fabric for Hidan by placing it in the embroidery hoop and handed him the needle and thread. Draco said, "We'll be doing some simple patterns first, then we can move on to mare challenging patterns. Most people think embroidery and sewing is for girls but really it's just another way of expressing yourself, just like painting and glassblowing are." Draco then began to show Hidan how to embroider certain things, she then handed the needle and thread to Hidan for him to try. She would help him learn how to thread the needle and how to replace thread when he ran out while still working on her own embroidery patterns at the same time. Draco looked like she was having fun teaching Hidan, so much that soon it was time for them to go to bed and she hadn't noticed the time.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:02 pm 

Actually Hidan looked excited for once. Before he had always shown this unusual laid back menacing personality that seemed to have melted away with what had happened now. Things were much different at this point. Looking about, it genuinely had seemed like he was just waiting for whatever he was going to be delivered to come for him. Fabric felt weird in his hands when it did come, but he didn't mind it at all. He just wasn't used to it at all. Meanwhile Hatake Kakashi had elected to leave them alone. Well, that wasn't entirely the case. He had decided that it would have been best to make it look as though they were being independently left alone while still monitoring the situation from afar. Naturally he was almost certain that his daughter would have still known that he was peering at them, but then again he wasn't exactly so sure about the other. Hidan was usually the type to keep a really close watch on everything, but that probably changed right now. He figured that his personality was going to stabilize all over again soon enough anyway. It was just going to take some time for him to return to normal. Nevertheless, for now, things were going to have to stay they way that they were.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:11 pm 

Draco was happy as she taught Hidan embroidery techniques, Draco was yawning a bit though as she tried to teach him. Draco was starting to get sleepy as it got later and she ended up poking herself with her needle and said, "I'm alright, I'm alright." Draco had drawn a bit of blood but she quickly wiped it on a cloth she had next to her for instances like this. Draco was starting to nod off as Hidan was practicing, Draco eventually fell asleep and ended up leaning against Hidan while asleep. Draco was too exhausted to wake up so someone was going to have to carry her to bed. When Draco was picked up to be taken to bed she grabbed onto whoever had picked her up and refused to let go, much like an infant clinging to it's mother's shirt.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:31 pm 

Actually Hidan was quite happy with all of this too. That was rather unusual for him all things considered, but then again at this point he figured nothing was unusual. He didn't think that here was anything that would have surprised him at this point though. Exhaling, he finally looked back toward Draco and blinked. "You mean you often poke your finger like that, is that right?" It was clear that he was being driven crazy by the sight of blood, but he was able to keep it under control as he slipped back asleep. Meanwhile, of course, Kakashi was still carefully watching. Even had both of them fallen asleep, he really did want to make sure that everything was going to be okay. Naturally he had no wish for Hidan to revert to his old ways, and he cared an awful lot about Draco, still feeling a bit responsible for what happened before.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:23 pm 

Draco started to wake up at 3 in the morning, she stood up and walked into her bedroom before curling up in her bed. Draco soon fell back asleep and stayed in bed.

Draco awoke the next day at 1:30 in the afternoon feeling cold, her skin was warm, her nose was stuffy, her throat was sore, she had a headache, and she felt really weak. Draco tried to get up to take care of her chores but her vision was starting to get blurry and she walked into the wall instead of her open bedroom door. Draco fell backwards and started coughing, she tried to get up again but she couldn't. It was official, Draco was sick.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:08 pm 

Certainly Kakashi would have found her there. The moment that he noticed that she was anything but over the top enthusiastic was enough to get him up and over to her. Sighing, he did his best to carry Draco if he were at all allowed to. Soon enough, though, he would have made his way with her to bed if she hadn't protested at all to him about it. Clearly he was hoping that she wouldn't have in any way. "Have you been around anyone who has been ill lately? I didn't think that anyone around here has been ill, but I'll make sure to take care of you." He felt he owed it to her of course.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:47 pm 

Draco looked at her father and said, "I heard a ding, are my brownies ready?" It was clear that she was too delirious to refuse Kakashi as he picked her up and put her in bed. A cold breeze flowed through the room from an open window that snow was floating in through. There was also a pile of snow on the floor that indicated that the window had been open all night. Draco grabbed her father's gloved hand and said, "It's so cold and dark, don't leave me alone." Even though it was bright outside, she thought it was dark because she was blacking out from exhaustion. Draco felt like a weak, helpless child like when she was still a prisoner of the Akatsuki, and she didn't like feeling helpless.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:27 pm 

Frowning and kissing her forehead in spite of the obvious risk that such an action had implied, Kakashi shook his head and frowned. "You are not feeling well, alright? I will make sure to take care of you baby." Honestly he was surprised first that it was snowing at this time of year as well as the fact that she had left open the window as such. He took a few moments, after putting her in bed, to close the window and clean up the snow, throwing as much of it as possible out the window, though he found that it was still at least somewhat wet in the process now. He threw down some towels and immediately went to her side. "Know that I would not leave you no matter what, alright?" He then swallowed quite deeply in the process.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:19 pm 

Draco said, "Okay Daddy." Draco looked at her father as he cleaned up the snow, Draco felt safe with her father in the room. Draco heard a knock on her bedroom door and saw Naruto walk in with Gaara and Sakura. Sakura said, "Hidan told us Draco was sick. We came to help." Draco looked at them and said, "Hi peoples. What bright fire skys we have today." Draco was obviously still delirious from her cold. Draco then said, "Gaara, what pretty eyes you have." Draco then looked at Naruto and said, "Thank you for being there for me Naruto, you've always been like a big brother to me." Draco smiled at both of them.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 pm 

Needless to say, Kakashi didn't expect to see any other people coming in here like this. He certainly didn't know that anyone was going to say that Draco wasn't feeling well. The biggest surprise, though, was the fact that the individual in question was Hidan. Gaara, as soon as he heard Draco say that he had pretty eyes, was quite stunned. Fevers often made people say things that they hadn't meant to say. Nevertheless, he was going to ask her about it later on. Kakashi smiled as well with a nod. "I appreciate it too; thank you all for coming." He was going to have to ask Hidan about what was going on later as well. Certainly he wasn't expecting that.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:22 pm 

Sakura nodded and said, "She's going to need some antibiotics. Luckily I brought some." Sakura pulled a small bottle of liquid out of her medical pouch, she then pulled out a needle so that she could give Draco a shot. The moment Draco saw the needle she hissed like a cat and quickly got out of her bed and climbed on top of her wardrobe faster than you could say "needle." Draco hissed again from on top of the wardrobe and said, "Needles evil!" Sakura said, "Draco, come down. You need this shot to get better." Draco growled, "No." Sakura tried to reach up to grab Draco but Draco hissed again and bit her hand drawing a bit of blood. Sakura pulled her hand back and said to the guys, "Someone is going to have to get her down. I didn't expect her to react this way." Draco hissed again when Sakura said they would have to get her down.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:35 pm 

Since Kakashi had no idea whether the illness was bacterial or viral, he had made no suggestions about its treatment. For that matter, he wasn't really sure how Sakura could have diagnosed it that quickly. In spite of these thoughts, however, he didn't actually mention that. Rather, he quietly walked over toward Draco and tried to offer her his hand. He had hoped that such an action might have helped to calm her down. Hopefully she would have allowed him to hug her. When he started to speak toward Sakura, he did his best not to raise his voice. He figured that might have been uncomfortable for Sakura. "Could an antibiotic not be given orally or mixed into her food without denaturing it? Sublingual drugs often enter the bloodstream just as quickly as injected ones do, even if they are tongue-piercingly bitter." Kakashi wasn't trying to second-guess Sakura's medical knowledge, but he did think that might have been an answer to the problem.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:00 pm 

Draco hissed again when Kakashi tried to get her to come down, obviously she was not going to come down without a fight. Sakura said, "There are some that can do that but this one isn't able to be taken that way. I'd have to go to the hospital to get them since I don't have any at my house." Sakura sighed and said to Draco, "Is there no way you will come down? I'd like to not have to walk to the hospital and back if we can avoid it." Draco then came up with an idea, one that would most likely work. Draco said, "I'll only come down if Naruto can use the words 'pink', 'green', and 'yellow' in a sentance that's not describing the colors." Draco thought the plan was ingenius since Naruto probably wouldn't be able to do it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next