All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco had gotten up at the sound of her alarm clock, it was 5 o'clock in the morning and she always got up at this time to do her chores early and it drove Kakashi crazy when she would wake him up at 5 to ask him what needed to be done for the day. Draco got dressed for the day and came out of her room to see a list on her door of things to be done this morning. Draco said, "Huh, Daddy must reeeally not want me to wake him up early today if he posted a list on my door." Draco then followed to list of chores to do, she did the laundry, mended the clothes, washed the windows, sharpened the kitchen knives, dusted the shelves, organized the file cabinet, re-shelved the books, made the bed, organized the shinobi weapons and tools, waxed the floors, and polished the household metals before making coffee and breakfast for her father all before 10 o'clock in the morning. Draco then brought her father his breakfast in bed and said, "Daddy? I know that list of chores was meant for the whole week but I did them all this morning and had time to make breakfast." Kakashi didn't force her to do the chores because he was mean, in fact he didn't even force her to do them at all, Draco did them because she loved helping her Daddy, she had only known her father for 4 years and she wanted to do her best to please him even if she took it over the top sometimes. She did her best to keep the house clean since her father was a ninja and he didn't always have time to clean the house himself. Draco was a ninja as well but she tended to get up earlier than her father every day to help around the house.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:06 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

For the time being, Kakashi was indeed resting on his futon. The fact that he had posted that message for her had been interpreted quite correctly - he had wanted to remain in bed and not be bothered.

Then again, it was also something a little bit like a test. He hadn't honestly believed that she was going to do anything that he had posted up there, and he more or less wanted to see if she would without his asking. Well, no, that wasn't right.

She was always looking for tasks after all, he just figured she'd take her time and do them over the course of the next week. There was enough to last an entire week certainly.

Then, of course, came the big news and it was overwhelming. For that matter, so was the breakfast in bed that she had been serving him.

"You know you didn't have to do all of those at once." He had apparently stayed up late the night before reading one of Jiraya's novels, and that might have explained the late hour at which he had gotten up.

"...the food smells delicious though. What did you bring me exactly?"

He peaked down at it, seemingly in awe of the fact that she had made it for him.

"Itadakimasu!" He made the customary announcement before he set out to eat the meal that she had gone and prepared for him, which seemed ever so slightly out of his normal personality. After all, he didn't usually seem like the sort of individual to be sufficiently respectful when following traditions like that.

Then again, maybe he was quite grateful for her having made it for him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:45 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco smiled at her father and said, "I know but I just wanted to help you out Daddy." When Kakashi asked her what she brought him she replied, "Miso soup with eggplant, your favorite." Draco smiled when Kakashi ate the food she made for him, it always made her feel happy that someone appreciated her hard work. Draco then said, "I better bring in the laundry, it's almost dry. And Lady Tsunade wanted to see you today." Draco bowed to her father and then went back to work. She brought in the laundry and folded it to put away. Draco then pulled out her sketch book and started to draw more of her art, she was working on a drawing of her father and her attending a festival, she had never been to a festival and she always wanted to go to one.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:28 am 

"Help me out? Well, it looks like you've done everything already, so I suppose that I should simply say that I'm grateful, which wouldn't be a lie."

Kakashi grinned as soon as he realized that she had, indeed, made his favorite. "You know you didn't have to do this either, but I really appreciate that too..." Naturally he started to down the stuff, allowing perhaps only her to see his face without his usual applied mask.

Honestly he hadn't remembered that he was supposed to be meeting with Tsunade, but he wasn't going to make too much of a point about that to her. After all, he didn't want her to have to know that he had forgotten about anything. That wouldn't have been very becoming of him to say the very least.

For now he just sat, enjoying his hot soup and waiting for her to come back in.

He had no wish to jump too much into the activities of the day, especially considering that his daughter had done them all and had, of course, returned to going about her normal art tasks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:02 pm 

Draco finished the drawing and began to stand up to go put away her sketch book. Draco then walked around the house making sure she hadn't missed anything that needed to be done. She noticed that she had forgotten to water the plants and set out to water them. Draco had finished watering the plants and then went back into her father's room and said, "I just finished watering the plants. How does the soup taste?" Draco waited anxiously to know how her cooking tasted to her father, she did her best to make it taste good but she wanted to know what her father thought.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:23 pm 

"It's excellent. Thank you for making this for me."

Eventually Kakashi grinned, and he showed this to Draco. While he usually did his best to hide his face, he was at least plain here and didn't wear his customary mask. While he was, naturally, always concerned about others watching him even in his own home, there was something about Draco that was relatively disarming and that might have explained his casual nature.

Peeking up at her, he finally nodded and set down the now empty bowl. "I really am grateful for you having made that for me...and having done everything else." Kakashi shut his eyes, "Since you have practically done everything, what will you spend the rest of the day doing?"

He couldn't have imagined that she could have found any other chores to tackle. After all, she had done all of them right now and he figured she wouldn't have been able to find anything else for at least a week if not longer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:51 pm 

Draco said, "Well, I was planning to go shopping since we're low on milk and we need some other groceries. I also hear that Temari and Keiso are in town so I thought I'd drop by and say hello. Plus I was going to check if Naruto had come back yet." Draco smiled at her father before gathering up the dirty dishes and rinsing them before putting them in the dishwasher. Draco then grabbed her art bag as well as her wallet before leaving the house to go shopping. Not long after Draco had left the house she spotted Temari and her brother Keiso. Draco walked up the them and said, "Hey Temari, hey Keiso. Long time no see! How have you two been doing these past two years? I heard Gaara became Kazekage." It was known among the Sand Siblings that Draco was the very first friend Gaara had made as a child before she suddenly disappeared as if she never existed to begin with. It was not known where she had disappeared to but it was said that she was captured by criminals and made into their weapon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm 

"Would you mind terribly if I actually went shopping with you?" Before he went to go put his mask on, it would have looked like Draco had already left. Kakashi shook his head and laughed, but soon started to get ready anyway. He was going to need to cover his prominent eye and replace his mask once again regardless of whether he was coming with her or not.

Hatake Kakashi knew only all too well that he was going to meet up with her later anyway.

For once, though, he would have actually liked her to let him come with to be honest.

Meanwhile, the Sand Siblings seemed quite taken aback by Draco's sudden appearance after two years. Temari and Kankuro had always believed her to be captured when she disappeared as child. Keiso, meanwhile, had actually assumed that she was unfortunately killed in action. He was happy to find out at one point that she had not.

He looked back toward her and smirked a bit, "You know me all too well, right? I've been working hard for the past 24 months."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:08 pm 

Draco replied to Keiso, "Awesome. So have I. Also, I finally met my father after 12 years of never knowing who he was. It turns out my father was Kakashi Hatake. I'm assuming you both know him?" Temari said, "Yeah. I've met him before, I just never knew he had a kid. So what are you up to today? Out for a stroll?" Draco replied, "Not really, I was on my way to the store to get some more groceries. We were out of milk. Have either of you seen Naruto around? I'm hoping that he's returned already but I don't know when he'll be back." Draco sighed but she smiled at them both, she wouldn't let Naruto's absence get her down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:58 pm 

Looking back up toward her, Keiso winced for a moment before he finally started to reply to her in earnest. "Hatake-sensei is your father then? Wait a moment, how would that lech...well, wait, it makes sense considering that he wasn't there for you."

Per usual, Keiso was quite blunt about how he felt, but he figured it was justified since he felt that Draco was forced, as a result, to grow up without a father. Naturally, as one of the Sand Siblings, he knew only all too well what a fractured family life was like.

"No, I haven't seen Uzumaki-kun anywhere, really...is he lost again?" Once more he was blunt, but again he had felt quite justified in what he was saying considering that Naruto's track record wasn't always the best when it came to these things.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:16 pm 

Draco said, "Yeah, I know how he is. And Naruto didn't get lost. He's been training with Jiraiya for about two years now. I can't wait for him to come back so we can spar like we used to." Draco then looked up and saw something on a pole, Draco said, "What the-HOLY ****!!!" Draco then ran over to the pole to see Jaraiya on the ground looking up. Draco shouted upwards, "Naruto!! Long time no see!! Welcome home!!" Draco saw Naruto look her way and she was excited that her big brother figure was finally home.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:26 pm 

With an awkward grin and a bit of a rub to the back of his head with his hand, Naruto turned back toward Draco. "Well, I didn't know you would have been that happy to see me, geesh!"

If she had allowed it, then Naruto would have quickly thrown his arms around her and given her a hug. Of course, he would have taken a step back if the motion would have offended her at all.

"I'm guessing that I've missed a lot with all the guys around here."

Keiso looked back, turning toward his sister, "Does he always act this obnoxiously?"

For a few reasons, he fully expected Temari to say yes.

While he might not have known Naruto very long, he could make pretty good guesses about some people quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:02 pm 

Draco replied, "How could I not be happy?! You've been gone for two whole years! I missed you so much, it hasn't been as lively around here without you." Draco then hugged Naruto and shouted, "Free hugs!" Draco then pulled away smiling and said, "I've been working hard to catch up to you Naruto, I also came up with a brand new jutsu! Want to come with me to the grocery store? I was on my way to pick up some milk and a few other things. I could treat you to a bowl of ramen as well." Draco smiled and turned to Temari and Keiso, and said, "Would you two like to come as well? I've got enough to treat everyone to a bowl of ramen." Draco looked really excited at that moment.

Temari replied to Keiso, "Yes, he is always like this." Temari then replied to Draco with, "I wouldn't mind to stop for a bite to eat. What do you think Keiso?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am 

With a bit of a grin, Naruto turned back toward her with an awkward smirk once they were pulled apart from the hug. He completed his action with a sort of thumbs up symbol.

"I have so much new stuff I learned to show all of you...believe it!"

Once Temari had told him that Uzumaki Naruto had a tendency to always act this way, Keiso covered his face, but the promise of ramen cheered him up. For that matter, it really perked Naruto up for relatively obvious reasons, at least to Draco.

Meanwhile, Keiso nodded a bit and smiled, "Sure that sounds fine. Glad you'll be coming with, sis."

That being said, while he felt that Naruto was a bit too dramatic for his tastes, he totally knew not to underestimate him. Over the last two years it became obvious that he was taking everything, including his training, much more seriously than he had in the past for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:35 am 

Draco smiled at Naruto, she was lucky to have such good friends. Temari nodded in reply to Keiso. Draco said, "Alright, let's go then." Draco led the way to the grocery store and quickly bought the milk along with sugar, some spices, noodles, and a few art supplies. Draco came out with her bundle and then led the way to Ichiraku Ramen and said to the chef, "Guess who's back after two years of training?" The chef said, "You wouldn't be talking about Naruto, would you?" Draco replied, "Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!" Draco laughed and sat down in-between Keiso and Naruto. Temari sat down on the other side of Keiso. Draco ordered her bowl of ramen and Temari did too. Draco said, "So Naruto, what kind of training have you been up to? I've been dying to hear about your training." Draco was genuinely curious about Naruto's training, she wanted to know how hard he had been working.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:39 am 

Blinking a bit, Naruto figured he was going to ask if they shouldn't first go back to Draco's homestead in order to deliver the groceries so that they don't spoil, but he didn't want to do anything that might risk having his precious ramen delayed.

Once they were there, he naturally ordered quickly and with plenty of gusto. It was to be expected, and he was soon chowing down after Draco had introduced him back as the individual who returned after two years.

Keiso had ordered a particularly traditional recipe and looked back, "Yes, Naru-kun, what have you been doing?"

The aforementioned blonde-haired shinobi smirked and threw back his head, "Actions do speak louder than words, don't they?" It would have appeared that he wanted to do a demonstration of his new techniques.

With a shake of his head, Keiso looked back, "You know very well that you should not use such things for fun."

Naruto smirked and raised his eyes at the other, "Oh? This is coming from Mister Test Pilot, is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 am 

Draco looked at them and said, "Well, I've been needing to find a sparring buddy. Naruto, after I drop the groceries off at my house how would you like to head to the training grounds and spar with me? I could show you the new jutsu I've been working on. It'll be for practice only though." Draco then began to eat her ramen while waiting for an answer from Naruto. Temari ate her ramen as well and said, "I wouldn't mind seeing what you've come up with for a new jutsu. I could help and spar with you after Naruto." Draco replied, "Really? Thanks Temari!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:27 pm 

With a grin, Naruto nodded and seemed entirely too excited to be going off on a sparring trip like that. He made a gesture before he said anything, which served to punctuate his personality.

"I know you said it would be only for practice, but I'm not going to hold back and I trust that you won't either!"

Keiso silently thanked himself that Naruto hadn't used his often-said phrase of dattebayo or believe it.

He did finally look over at the other two, "Mind if I have a go with you three as well?"

Naruto shrugged, "Think you can handle us?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:51 am 

Draco smiled and said, "Of course Naruto. I won't hold back." Draco thought about her past, the power she had laying dormant was too great for her to use right now, she couldn't control it at all. Draco then finished her ramen and said to Keiso, "Sure. You can come with us. I can't wait to start sparring." Draco smiled, unaware of Kakashi standing behind her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 am 

Judgiing his gestures and body language, Naruto was indeed glad that she wasn't going to hold back at all. Keiso then offered the same exact smile that Draco had.

Nevertheless, Kakashi was soon right behind them, and he didn't look happy.

He didn't say anything either for the time being, perhaps because he was waiting for someone to realize that he were there.

He figured that, if nothing else, Draco would have caught him being there.

She would have then perhaps realized that he wasn't too pleased with what came off as uncontrolled fighting.

Naruto, however, had seemed pleased as punch with the whole idea.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next