All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:46 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"So, uh..." Naruto was soon enough thinking about it. He even scratched the side of his head, considering that he had a bad tendency to over think these things. There was one thing that would have aided him in all of this, however, and that was the fact that this was part of a fairly immature joke. Naturally his sense of humor wasn't the most sophisticated thing in the world. Blinking for a moment or two, he finally spat out precisely what he was thinking, laughing the whole entire time along with it. "So there was this pink telephone ringing green green, so this guy picked it up and said yellow!" Unfortunately he might not have delivered it right, but apparently he thought it was hilarious. It didn't take much to amuse Naruto or make his whiskers twitch, that was for sure.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:04 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco said, "Hmph! Lucky guess..." Draco slowly started to come down, but once her feet hit the ground she immediatly ran for the closet and locked herself in. Sakura said, "Draco! You broke your promise!" Draco replied from inside the closet, "No I didn't. I said I'd come down and I did. I never said I'd let you stick me with the needle!" While Sakura was angry with her, Draco did have a point.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:05 pm 

"Lucky guess? Now what's that supposed to mean?" Naruto seemed really upset because he got it right and just moments ago he was patting himself on the back about having gotten that right. No matter, though, since soon enough he was paying attention to what was going on. Kakashi, meanwhile, was trying to signal for her to follow him. He was still hoping that he could have helped to find some other way to administer a drug for the time being. He figured, honestly, that it would have made things much easier on her. After all, he knew Draco only all too very well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:22 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Sakura followed Kakashi and said, "I know. I'll go get the other version of the antibiotics so she can take it orally." Sakura soon left the house to go get the medicine. Draco was still hiding in the closet. Draco was scared of being locked in small dark places but she found that preferable to being given shots. Draco was trembling in fear but she still wasn't going to come out. Draco started to cough again, she was feeling the after effects of running around to much when she was still sick. Draco then heard a knock on the closet door, Draco didn't know who it was but she wasn't going to open the door. Draco said, "I'm not coming out!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:00 pm 

"That's what I was trying to say; sublingual-style might be best, since she could still get it absorbed as fast that way." Honestly, Kakashi wondered if they shouldn't use antibiotics at all, but he didn't know if he had any say in the matter.. However, he figured that since Sakura was the healer here that he sort of had to listen to her. After all, he wasn't a medic by any means. Many people were probably happy that he wasn't a doctor. Anyway, though, Kakashi was still there, hoping that he could have stayed there to coax her out. "Am I allowed in there with you at least? I mean you were letting me near you before. I would not allow anyone else in at all." He figured that was gentle enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:16 pm 

Draco was scared, she didn't want to stay inside her closet but she didn't know what to do. Draco eventually opened the closet door and came out slowly. Draco said, "I'll be fine as long as nobody has a needle..." It was obvious Draco was scared, she was trembling. Draco eventually laid back down in her bed and looked at her father. Draco said, "I'm sorry Daddy...for reacting that way." Draco then started to reach up at Gaara, she wanted him to at least hold her hand while she tried to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 pm 

Eventually Kakashi tried to cuddle with her for a moment, but it was actually Gaara who was soon doing the same as he apparently agreed to do much more than merely hold her hand. It felt unusual to him at this point. Gaara still didn't like to be close to anyone. At times it had looked like he wasn't even really close to Kanakurou and Temari. However, for now it looked at least like he was going to warm up to her. Kakashi decided to back off at that point. It looked like it might have been best to leave Gaara to it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:29 pm 

Draco smiled as Gaara laid down next to her. Draco was still a little shakey but she was calmer than she was before. Draco started to fall asleep and began to dream about the past.

Draco was walking through the Land of Wind, the dry air and hot sun were making it hard for Draco to stay hydrated. She didn't know where she was going or how long it would take for her to get there, but she had to keep moving, she had to get there. Draco eventually saw a large village in the distance, she started to run towards the village. Draco felt drawn to something within those village walls, she had to find out what. Draco was let into the village by some Shinobi guarding the gate. Draco felt something strange guiding her through the village streets, she soon found herself in a playground watching some kids play with a ball. Draco looked towards the swingset and saw a boy with red hair, holding a teddy bear, and watching the children play. Draco knew the moment she saw him that he was what she had been drawn to the village for. Draco started to walk towards the swingset when the ball had gotten stuck on the top of the wall, the children looked disappointed and wondered what to do. That was when some sand brought the ball down and into the red-haired boy's hands. He tried to give the ball back but the children ran away and screamed. Draco was horrified by the way the children reacted to the boy. Draco watched as the sand grabbed onto the children and dragged them towards the boy. Draco watched as an older man stopped the boy from hurting the children. Draco watched everything, she soon walked over to the boy and said, "I don't know why everyone is so afraid of us. Just because we have something inside us doesn't mean we're evil. Since nobody else wants to, do you want to be my friend?" Draco smiled warmly at the boy as he nodded. Draco then said, "I'm Draco. What's your name?" The boy replied, "G-Gaara..." Draco smiled and said, "I think we're going to be great friends Gaara." Gaara nodded and soon they began to play games togeather. As a few days passed with her and Gaara playing games and talking and meeting his siblings, Draco knew she had to leave soon. Draco knew that if she stayed any longer that she would draw Gaara and his village into a battle that wasn't theirs to fight. When nightime came, Draco looked up at Gaara's bedroom window and flew up to it, she then placed a necklace with a red key on the windowsill before flying back down to the ground. Draco then whispered, "Goodbye Gaara. I'll never forget you." Draco turned from the window and walked away.

Draco awoke a few hours later to see Gaara still laying next to her and Sakura coming in with some food for her. Sakura said, "I mixed the medicine in with the food so you don't have to get a shot. Here." Sakura placed the food tray in Draco's lap once she had sat up. Draco ate the food without a problem even if it tasted bad. Draco soon finished eating and said, "Thank you." Draco then laid back down and hugged Gaara. Draco looked around the room to see Hidan in the room pretending not to care that she was sick but Draco knew he actually did care.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 am 

Certainly this didn't feel all that normal to Gaara. Well, actually it did in a way. While he wouldn't have ever wanted to admit it, he wouldn't have minded making his brothers or his sister feel better like this. Then again he felt weird because he always tried to put on such a tough stoic face. On top of this, he had also always done his best to avoid showing any sort of emotion in person. To make matters worse his one brother was Keiso, and no one would have wanted to be much with Keiso at all with the way that he had acted.

While he was dreaming his own dream, which was uncomfortable in his own right, it wasn't nearly as detailed as the one that she was dreaming. Nevertheless, he had seemed from the point of view of anyone who came to check on them, to be kicking his legs while he was asleep. If anyone should have been expected to do that it would most likely have been Kiba, since that was a behavior often associated with the nightmares of dogs and would therefore have been much more of Kiba's area than anyone else's.

Irrespective of this, he had eventually woken up. Even though it was uncomfortable sleep that he had, it was very deep sleep at least. Somehow he realized that her dream had been connected to him. He didn't know how he knew that, though. It was some sort of vague memory that he had, almost as if they had shared some sort of experience when she had her detailed dream about the past and he had an unusual abstract dream, ironically perhaps about the future.

Once Draco had offered Gaara a hug, he ultimately pulled back with a sigh. "...thank you for that. I dreamt about you, I think. I cannot be sure what my dream means." He didn't really have concrete memories of it like she did, but he did know it had something to do with all of this. Nevertheless, he was actually giving into the idea that he had cared about her. Hidan still had quite a way to go in that respect judging by how he was behaving.

Eventually Hidan actually left the area. Well, no, this wasn't true at all. He had merely endeavored to make it appear like he had left the room. In reality, he was just off to the side in the hopes that Draco couldn't have seen him because he still considered this all to be slightly embarrassing. Over time he might very well have gotten used to all of these new ideas, but for the time being he was just going to have to consider it something that was kind of like a growing pain in a way.

By that point, Gaara had found himself standing up and giving a careful look around. He didn't want to do anything that could have ended up seeming foolish at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:56 pm 

Draco smiled at Gaara and listened to what he had to say. Draco said, "I was dreaming about how we first met." Draco looked at Hidan as he "left" the room. Draco smiled again and said, "I know you're still there Uncle Hidan. There's no point in hiding." Draco was about to say something else when she heard someone snoring outside her window. Draco stood up and walked over to the window before opening it. It was still cold outside since winter was around the corner but Draco knew that whoever was snoring was outside. Draco eventually noticed a fluffy black and red wolf tail hanging down from the tree near her window and knew who was snoring. Draco poked the tail and said gently, "Draconius... Draconius..." The only reaction she got from the sleeping wolf was his tail gently hitting her in the face. Draco then took a deep breath before yelling, "HEY FLEABAG WAKE UP!!!!" The yelling resulted in the Demon Wolf waking up, losing his balance, and falling out of the tree to hit the ground face first. Draco started laughing at Draconius and said, "I-I'm sorry Draconius. I didn't think you'd lose your balance and fall out of the tree!" Draco was laughing through the whole sentance and was still laughing. Draconius yelled, "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!!" Draco began laughing more and said, "You know as well as I do that a Demon can't die from falling out of a tree!" Draconius glared at her even though khe knew that what she said was true. Draconius said, "That's not the point!" Draco was still trying to catch her breath from all the laughing. Draco said, "A-All right, I'm sorry. But you've done the same thing to me in the past so consider that payback." Draconius said, "Yeah whatever." Draco said, "What are you doing here anyways?" Draconius said, "Uh, my job obviously." Draco replied, "Typical. I always knew you were a tree hugger."Draconius said, "I am not a tree hugger and you know that!" Draco said, "Whatever you say Mister Treesap Butt." Draco then closed the window and turned to the others to say, "We always tease eachother like that. Most times we get into arguements like that when we see eachother. It can get pretty funny too." Draco began coughing again since she had just yelled at Draconius and had a laughing fit while she was sick. Draco then laid back down in her bed. She looked to see her father walking back in to check on her and take her temperature.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:54 pm 

"You were actually dreaming about me?" It was painfully obvious that Gaara didn't find that completely usual. He didn't usually hear that anyone took that much of an interest in him. When he went home, though, he was going to be in for a surprise. Temari and Kankurou were actually going to be able to connect more with Gaara now. That was going to really help their home life a lot. They were going to be a family, even if Draco hadn't exactly tried to bring them together on purpose as it were. Regardless, he kept quiet for the time being.

Apparently she had been calling on Hidan again. Smiling a bit, he nodded as he had stepped forward. "Yes, I'm still here, why do you ask? Did you really think that I was going to abandon you? I wouldn't." He was being completely sincere at this point. Unlike before when he was still afraid of admitting all of his feelings for the time being, he was actually just honest about them at this point. However, most of them ultimately decided to take a step back for a little bit. After all, it had seemed like she was having a moment with her inner demon. Some people might have used that kind of phrase figuratively, but they all understood that she was entirely honest in that respect.

Nevertheless, Kakashi had figured that he might have well used this as an opportunity to get close to her. She might have needed her help once he had walked in. While he was soon trying to take her temperature, Kakashi figured that shouldn't have stopped him from trying to comfort her in a time of need anyway. Exhaling softly, he again looked back toward her and shook his head. For the time being his hand was across her forehead, hoping that she wouldn't have rejected that for the time being.

"Alrighty, I'm going to need to use the thermometer, is that going to be a problem?" Assuming that it wouldn't have been, he would have placed it comfortably in her mouth, using much less force than he might have done at one point since he figured that perhaps some of his gruffer parenting techniques might not have been the best. He learned a lot about the right away to do things, and perhaps that was going to rub off on the way that he had decided to treat her too. He only wished he could have been here to see the communication with that demon.

Then again, he wasn't sure what he could have possibly done about it if he were anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:37 pm 

Draco looked at Kakashi when he put his hand on her forehead. Draco smiled and shook her head to let her father know that she didn't have a problem with the thermometer and let him place it in her mouth. Draco thought about the last time she had gotten sick, it had been when she was still on the run and Draconius had to take care of her. The thermometer soon beeped to let them know it had finished taking her temperature, it showed her temperature was 101.5 F. Draco watched as her father looked at the result and said, "I know this may sound weird but it's nice to have people worry about me sometimes... It makes me feel like someone cares about me." Draco smiled a bit before falling back asleep for the night.

When Draco woke up the next morning, she felt a lot better and got out of bed. Draco opened her bedroom door to see that she was the first one up. Draco went about the house with her daily chores and soon finished. Draco soon began to cook breakfast for everyone. Draco was in the middle of setting the table when she saw Kakashi and Hidan had just gotten up. Draco said, "Thanks for taking care of me yesterday. I'm feeling a lot better now. I made pancakes for breakfast." Draco not only felt better but she looked better than she did yesterday too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:18 pm 

Fortunately it didn't look like Draco was going to take exception to the thermometer nearly as much as he had thought that she had. He figured that she was going to be really upset with it. Soon enough, though, he was able to take her measurement and blinked for a moment. That was a pretty high temperature. It might have also helped to explain the apparently vivid dream as well as her slightly unusual behavior. Those kinds of things often happened to those who were suffering from fevers. Exhaling a bit, he looked into her eyes and went to clean the thermometer after kissing the head. "I'm sure you know that we all care about you, but I especially do." Nevertheless, he stopped after caressing her cheek, as he was well aware of the fact that she was trying to rest.

Soon enough, though, a night had gone by. It looked like she had been trying to do everything all over again. Kakashi was wide-eyed for reasons that were obvious to him. "You're still not feeling 100 percent, you should be back in bed!" To him she was starting out all over again too quickly, and she had needed to continue to rest. Sighing a bit he started to make his way for the breakfast table, however, as he wondered if she was going to be offended otherwise. He probably had to enjoy her food if he didn't want to upset her, but she really did need to rest he thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:57 am 

Draco saw the look on Kakashi's face and looked down a little. Draco said, "I know but I had help with my chores from Mister Tree Hugger so I wouldn't work too hard and I was craving pancakes this morning so I thought I'd make pancakes for everyone. I'm sorry Daddy but I was going to go back to bed after breakfast, honest." It was obvious that Draco was scared that she was in trouble. There was a voice that sounded really irritated coming from the living room couch that said, "I've told you before and I'll tell you again! My name is not Mister Treesap Butt, it's not Fleabag, it's not Peabrain, it's not Mister Tree Hugger, and it's most certainly NOT Mister Poodle-Gone-HeavyMetal-Goth. It's Draconius and you better start remembering that Missy!" The Demon Wolf then got off the couch and walked into the kitchen only to sit next to Draco, nip her leg, and then raise his back leg like he was going to pee on her. Draconius said, "If you don't apologize to me I'm going to **** on your leg now and then on your head later." Draco said, "Alright, alright! I'm sorry Draconius." Draconius then put his leg down without peeing on Draco since he was satisfied with her apology. Then Draconius left the room and said, "If you need me, I'll be sleeping under your bed." Draco then sat down at the table after placing the food down. Draco obviously felt bad for upsetting her father this morning and had even wrote "I'm sorry" on her father's pancakes using syrup and berries to express how sorry she was. Even though Draco was a 16-year-old she still acted like an adorable little girl apologizing to her Daddy for doing something she wasn't supposed to do. It was actually pretty cute.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:53 pm 

One little thing went wrong with what Draco was saying, unfortunately. Someone else had actually heard what it was that she was saying, and that was going to cause some problems. Someone else heard her say Mister Tree Hugger, and though it wasn't actually intended for him, that certain individual had incorrectly believed that it was. Looking back slowly, Kiba gazed over at Draco and started to blink for a moment. It was clear that he thought she was talking about him. "Hey, wait, what did you call me?!" Then again it seemed like she was soon having some sort of internal monologue in just a few minutes. Inuzuka Kiba took a few steps back, but his appearance here had illustrated something rather dramatically. It had proven that he had, indeed, stuck around to make sure that she was okay the entire time. Well, regardless, it had proven that she still had friends who cared very deeply about her. For now Kakashi was looking back and swallowing again as he shook his head. Eventually he had found himself stroking her hair with a smile. "You don't have to apologize, and you don't have to feel bad at all. I was just worried about you, because it seemed like you hadn't rested properly. I hope you understand where I was coming from and why I was concerned like that." Soon enough he had sat down. Kiba looked back, not sure if there were enough for him as well. "Where did Akamaru run off to?" Kakashi asked. Kiba smirked a bit and gave the other thumbs up. "He was chasing around Gaara I think, and then BAM he chased the kid off the property!" Apparently Kiba was happy about the way that Akamaru had acted. Ironically he was referring to Gaara as a kid when he was probably slightly older than him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:40 pm 

Draco looked at Kiba confused when it seemed like he thought she was talking about him. Draco then hit her forehead with her hand as if coming to a realization and said, "Of course! Draconius is using telepathy to communicate with me so you guys can't hear him. I swear, that Demon Wolf likes making me look crazy because I can never tell when he's using telepathy. Plus he likes to use his cloaking ability on himself so that only I can see him." Draco then listened to her father and nodded before saying, "I understand Daddy." As Draco had cut a small piece off the top pancake on her small stack and was about to take a bite, Draconius came back in the room, climbed up on the table, and sat on Draco's pancakes. While nobody else could see him, they could see that Draco's pancakes had suddenly flattened themselves and had a hug wolf pawprint in the middle of them. Draco said in complaint, "Draconius! That was my breakfast." Draconius then said aloud for everyone to hear, "Consider that payback for making me fall out of the tree yesterday." Draconius then became completely visible to everyone. Draco said, "Everyone, this is Draconius, he used to serve the Demon King until the Demon King was sealed inside me. So now he has to serve me and protect me when I'm in mortal danger, he's the one that actually got me out of the Akatsuki's base." Draconius said, "Yeah, and how does she repay me for getting her out? By teasing me and calling me names like Mister Poodle-Gone-HeavyMetal-Goth." Draco looked at him and said, "Only cause you said I was a useless pain in the neck that couldn't even walk by myself and you carried me like I was your next meal. I still have that bitemark on my side you know and it's never going to go away." Draconius looked at her and said, "You're still going on about that? Wow, you really are an idiot." Draco srtood up and said, "Hey, it still hurt like hell!" Drtaconius said, "No it didn't! You couldn't feel pain at that point, remember?" Draco said, "Well yeah, I couldn't feel pain but looking at the scar your big teeth left in my side I imagine it would hurt like hell if I could feel pain!" Draconius then chidlishly stuck his tongue out at Draco and she did the same. The two of them then both burst out laughing at eachother. It was obvious that they were good friends even if they fought all the time. Draco then said to Hidan, "Hey, Uncle Hidan. Do you want to help me pull a prank when I'm all better? Or do you want to help Kiba?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:02 pm 

"I had actually figured out right away that he had been using telepathy to talk with you. I mean he's done it how many other times before when I'm around, so I know exactly what was going on. On the other hand, you'll have to remember that our friend Kikkun couldn't possibly have understood." Kakashi, after having delivered the line, rubbed the shoulder of the Inuzuka clan member. Kiba looked up to him, apparently disgusted. "Don't call me Kikkun any more..." He was blushing heavily after he had said that. "My mom actually calls me that..." That would have helped to explain precisely why he acting so embarrassed from what it was that Kakashi had said to him. That was when the both of them could have seen not the creature himself, but just the after influence of what he had been doing. Kakashi rubbed his forehead for a moment. "I was actually going to let you know that everyone else was kind of still hanging out around here, but this is starting to get a little trying I figure." After all the other's demon had started to show. On some occasions he could really have kept quiet, but on others this sort of thing happened. Kakashi had been there before when she would have just sat around arguing with him for quite some time. It sometimes had seemed like hours on end that he'd have to listen to merely a single side of a conversation without actually knowing what was being said on the other. Nevertheless he'd eventually gotten pretty good at inferring from what was being said about what the other was saying. Sometimes that was easy to do, but other times it wasn't so simple. Well, over time, it seemed like she had found that there were other people here. Kakashi and Kiba were ultimately more enamored with breakfast anyway, since they figured that they couldn't have been much help in an invisible fight like that one. Hidan, having been addressed by the other, nodded with what actually seemed like a genuine smile. It wasn't really practiced at all. In fact, the lack of practice seemed to be rather obvious, but at least he had been trying. "Help Inuzuka-san do what did you mean? Now that being said, if you were interested in having me help you pull a prank, than I would only be too happy to do so." He actually liked the sound of doing something for once that had carried some humor with it instead of what he was used to. Looking her over, he thought to himself that humor, thus far, hadn't really been something that he had too many opportunities to experiment with, so it had really sounded like a great idea. He was game for whatever idea she had come up with.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:53 pm 

Draco looked at her father when he said he knew about Draconius and his telepathy and said, "Wait you already knew? I never told you about him before. Actually I'm more surprised that you didn't send me to a mental hospital or try to find an exorcist or some other thing." Draco then looked at Kiba and said, "At least you're not Kisame, I used to call him 'Kiki' when I was little and he would get so embarrassed that he would turn purple." Draco then started laughing at the memory. Draco smiled at Hidan when he agreed to helping her play a prank when she was better and said, "Perfect!" Draco looked at Draconius and said, "Can you get off my pancakes now? I need to get a new plate of pancakes since your butt has been on this one." Draconius said, "Alright, alright." Draconius then hopped off the table and walked over to the couch and laid down. Draco then stood up and put the plate on the counter and got a new one. Draco sat down at the table to eat breakfast. Draco soon finished eating and then said, "It'd be a shame to waste them, I'll probably feed them to the birds later." Draco smiled when Gaara walked in. Draco looked at her father and asked, "Would it be alright if I go to the park with Gaara? I promise I won't over do it." Draco turned to Gaara and said, "If that's alright with you too." Draco looked at them both to see what they would say. Draco didn't like being inside the house all the time because it reminded her of when she lived with the Akatsuki. She had never been allowed outside when she was with the Akatsuki, she had only been allowed to wander around the base with constant supervision, someone always had to watch her to make sure she didn't try to run away. That only changed when she was in trouble and when she was being experimented on. Draco had never told anyone about her life with the Akatsuki, not even her own father, it just didn't feel right to tell anyone about how she was treated by the Akatsuki, it was one of her biggest secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:47 am 

"...it's not like I knew all along. Don't get the wrong idea about what I'm saying. During this last adventure, though, it was hard to not learn what was going on, but I didn't want to come out and say anything. I figured that would have been a bit rude since you hadn't told anyone else here yet, and that could have been really embarrassing." Frowning, Kakashi looked her over with a bit of a nod. She had been in front of all of her friends for so long. It would have probably been weird had he come out and say something. Meanwhile, it had seemed like it was Inuzuka Kiba's turn to be embarrassed. Shaking his head, he quickly blushed before the remainder of her comment really dawned on him. The gravity of that last part was actually pretty big. "Wait, you mean to tell me that you actually used to know Kisame?" Kakashi meanwhile thought about what she had been requesting from him as well as the other Sand Sibling. "If you were going to go to the park with him, then I do expect you to rest for the whole rest of the day once you come back." Gaara actually nodded to her request in turn. "Yes, I would come with you, but your father is right. I will make sure that my brother stays here to keep an eye on you." With how intense Keiso had been getting, Gaara had to mean him. Keiso would have gone to absurd over the top lengths to make sure that she wasn't going to get out of bed. Kakashi started to realize that she must have been thinking something else about the house. While he didn't have the whole idea about the Akatsuki yet, he figured that something must have been up. Blinking for a moment, he swallowed and then looked at her. It was a non-committal request. He wasn't at all demanding to know what was on her mind. Nevertheless, it was pretty clear that he would have liked to know if at all possible. Should she not have felt at all comfortable sharing it with him, though then he wasn't going to do anything even close to pushing since that would have been wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 am 

Draco nodded in understanding and said, "I see. So that's why you never sent me to a mental hospital." Draco smiled at Kiba's reaction and then came his question and she reluctantly said, "I've known all the Akatsuki members since I was a baby. They raised me. But the best part about the nickname I gave Kisame is that it's a girl's name." Draco laughed at the name she had given Kisame before turning to her father and Gaara when they agreed to let her go to the park. Draco said, "Thank you Daddy. Thank you Gaara." Draco then gave her father a hug and walked over to Gaara to give him a hug too. Draco then went to her bedroom to change out of her pajamas and inmto her day clothes. Draco had chosen to wear a white t-shirt that read, "I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours." on it, she then put on a open sleeveless vest made of black fabric and had a blue dragon embroidered on one of the pockets, she also put on some black and blue striped arm warmers. Draco then decided to wear a skirt with black fabric in the front and back with blue fabric on the sides and a black ribbon tied like shoe laces over the blue fabric, she also wore black leggings with tears down the front to give a more punk-rock feel to her outfit, and finally some knee high black combat boots. Draco then walked back out of her room and said to Gaara, "Let's go." Draco put the pancakes Draconius sat on in a plastic bag so she could feed them to the birds in the park. Draco then walked to the park with Gaara beside her. Draco looked at Gaara's hand and wondered how he would react if she tried to hold hands with him. Draco hesitantly grabbed hold of Gaara's hand as the were walking. Once the got to the park Draco looked at the children that were playing and watched a bit before going to sit down on a nearby bench to relax a bit. Draco sighed a little as she thought now might be a good time to tell Gaara why she had suddenly disappeared for 8 years without a word making it seem like she never existed in the first place. Draco said, "Gaara, I need to tell you something. It's about why I disappeared suddenly for 8 years." Draco sighed a bit as she tried to think of the right words.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next