All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:11 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Frowning, Hatake Kakashi shook his head in the process. Really he didn't even like to consider that possibility. The idea that his own daughter might have gotten sent to a mental hospital was pretty disgusting to him. Swallowing deeply, he also considered one other aspect of this situation. There was always a chance that someone would have needed some serious help at some point. It would have pained him a great deal to have to have been separated from her like that. All of these thoughts were ironic not insofar as they were the result of mindless speculation considering that nothing had ever actually happened so much as the fact that an individual who hadn't actually spent much time with her thus far thought them. There was a time when Kakashi was, of course, negligent. He was doing his best to adjust to the new paradigms that came with being an actual functioning parent. Regardless, he did have one other thing to say primarily as her father. "Remember that this does mean Keiso will be the one indeed watching you now." That meant that she was going to have to rest for the remainder of the day later. Kiba blinked as what she had said sort of dawned on him. "Wait a moment, you weren't afraid to say those things?" Soon enough, though, she had been walking with Gaara in the park in a way that was uncomfortable for him because it seemed entirely too normal. He did have to admit one thing, though, and that was just how fine the outfit that she had picked out was! Blinking for a moment or two as he had actually caught himself gawking, which was rare and unusual for him as it was, he swallowed again and instead focused on what it was that she was about to share with him. Naturally it had all sounded like it was going to be pretty serious and grim. "You can share anything with me, and honestly if you were to tell me something and then say that you didn't want me sharing it around, then I wouldn't say anything. I hope you know that." It was something that he was saying out of dead honesty. Gaara really wouldn't have spread something around. Actually, despite the fact that many of the things he did in the past weren't really the greatest, he never really did lie. He was always honest about things, so she could have trusted him to keep his word. For now, though, he was just going to have to think of a way to compliment her outfit. That was a real problem to get over for him really.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:22 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco nodded and said, "I know, it's not that it's a big secret. I just wanted to tell you before anyone else since you were the one I probably hurt the most. I mean, I would be hurt too if my first friend just up and left without a trace and without even saying goodbye and then suddenly came back into my life after years of not knowing if that friend had ever been truely real. In fact I probably would have been really angry at them for doing that to me." Draco looked at the children playing in front of her before sighing and said, "Well, you already know that I had been raised by the Akatsuki since infancy but when I lived with them I was taken care of well enough. They brought me toys back from wherever they were sent to on their missions, they would feed me decent food, they had a room for me to sleep in with a bed and a wardrobe and a desk with a chair, they would teach me various things like how to draw and how to sew and how to use different jutsus as well as other things, sometimes they would even play with me for a short while, and I would get to see sides of the Akatsuki members that no one else does. Like Kisame likes to build things but even though he's harsh and rough with his enemies he's actually a big softie with me and he was also the one who usually would bathe me back when I was too young to bath myself, Deidara and Sasori were very kind to me and even though they don't agree with eachother about art styles they always made sure to show me new art styles and encouraged me to keep improving my art skills, Kakuzu would teach me how to sew and was always trying to keep me away from his money, Zetsu would always try to make me eat my vegitables and was usually the one who fed me, Konan would teach me oragami and kept me out of trouble most of the time, Itachi would take care of me whenever I got sick and he would tell me stories and played with me whenever he wasn't reading and he would even tuck me in at night and would watch over me until I fell asleep, Tobi would always try to keep me occupied so I wouldn't be too much trouble and would play with me the most out of the other members, and the leader of the Akatsuki would make sure I was well fed and that I was listening to the others instructions and also would make sure I was being well behaved for the others. I admit that the Akatsuki took care of me and kept me healthy most of the time but... I always had someone watching my every move to make sure I wouldn't try to escape. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere in the base without supervision, I wasn't allowed to talk back or sass them, I wasn't allowed to disobey orders or cause any trouble of any kind, I wasn't allowed to be near their weapons in case I tried to fight with them or attack them, I wasn't allowed to question orders or ask why I was never allowed to do anything other than what they said I could do, I wasn't allowed to look at their maps or read any books about the outside world, and the worst rule of all, I was never, ever allowed to be outside. They had put bricks in all the windows and reinforced them with seals so I wouldn't be able to break them when I got stronger, they made sure that there were strong locks on all the doors that lead outside of the base and reinforced them with seals as well, they also made sure that I wasn't anywhere near the doors whenever anyone was leaving the base or returning to it because I wasn't even allowed to see the outside world. The only time I was alone for any amount of time was when I was in trouble, Hidan was always the one that got to punish me since he enjoyed it the most. When Orochimaru was still a member of the Akatsuki he was in charge of experiments on me, like when he was testing new chakra enhancers or when he gave me the Copycat ability since I turned out to be the only one compatable with the serum because of my unique genetic make-up of half-human half-Celestian. One day I had found a chance to escape and took it, I got away from that place as fast as I could because I knew that they had some members patroling the area to make sure no-one acidentally found their base. I got away successfully but I knew that they might catch me again if I stayed alone for too long so I did my best to find any signs of other people. I had been wandering for a few weeks before I finally came across your village. The only reason I found it was because I somehow could sense your presence and was drawn to it. That same day I met you. During the time I spent in the village and with you I started to realize I couldn't stay there forever, I knew that eventually the Akatsuki would find me if I stayed and then they would have found you too and tried to take you too since you were also a Jinchuuriki. I decided that I had to leave without telling anyone where I was going or why I was leaving because they might have tried to stop me or worse, try to come with me. I didn't want to drag anyone into my mess so I left. A few weeks after leaving the Sand Village the Akatsuki found me and took me back to the base and increased security measures so I wouldn't be able to escape again. I remained their prisoner for another 6 years before Draconius got me out, and after a few weeks I ffound my way to the Leaf Village and came across my father and his students coming back from their first C-rank mission in the Land of Waves. Daddy recognized me almost immediatly since I looked like my mother and he knew I had the wolf ears and tail along with the gold dragon wings. I have been living in the Leaf ever since." Draco felt tears dripping down her face after her admission and said, "I am so, so sorry for leaving you alone for all those years without even saying goodbye to you. I felt it was the only choice I had even though I knew it was wrong to not tell you anything." Draco felt horrible for doing that to Gaara and not saying goodbye to him was one of her biggest regrets in life. Draco hoped that somehow Gaara would forgive her for what she had done to him even if she felt like she couldn't forgive herself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:05 am 

"You might say that, but there were probably plenty of times there where I had hurt you. I am not going to pretend that I am perfect. No way have I gone soft, but I fully recognize that in the past I committed crimes. Honestly I did so, and I have instead learned to direct my anger and aggression. Therefore, I am not going to hold anything against you merely because it happened in the past. You'll have to come to understand that as I have."

Gaara frowned a bit as he spoke. Then again, he always remained rather stoic when he had such discussions. It was a usual condition for him. Part of that came from the fact that he had never learned quite how to deal with his feelings. For instance, he was still having a pretty difficult time telling her that he liked that punk rock outfit she had on. "Obviously you were raised by the Akatsuki, which is why you care about them. I believe that some of the others, my brother included, would like to wipe them off the face of the map." Gaara then cleared his throat a bit as he considered something.

"Remember that later on Keiso-san will be watching you." He made a conscious effort not to address his other brother as Keikkun. "That does not sound like real friendship that you were introduced to. It merely sounds like you were being controlled. Is that the case? Were you merely being controlled the whole time and had to treat it as though it was friendship for your own safety?" With that he lowered his head, not liking this story, but doing his best not to allow his anger to get the better of him. It was very difficult, especially when she had mentioned Orochimaru.

Indeed, he found it difficult not to act on it right now. As a result he figured that he might as well vocalize what he was going through. Perhaps that would have helped him somewhat. "What you said about Orochimaru and what you had said about experiments threatened to turn me violent again. I don't want to have to hurt people unnecessarily, but I figure that such an action might very well have actually been deemed as self-defense at this point." Well that wasn't quite right either to be honest. It wouldn't have been an act of self-defense. Honestly, it would have just been him acting out of revenge. Nevertheless, something inside of him had wanted to just go out and get violent.

For the time being, though, he merely resigned himself to listening to her story. He figured that it might have been the best course of action. Continuing to listen along to it, he did his best to just actually do that and listen to the part about her getting her copycat ability and such. None of this was easy to hear. Even the positive parts of the story were a little much. Throughout none of it, though, did Gaara place a great deal of blame on her. While he figured that she was going to fear this, and if he were capable of reading minds, which he wasn't, he would have known that she did, he decided to tell her straight out about what he felt like. "I forgive you for all of this, but I find it very hard to forgive anyone else including the man you continue to refer to as Uncle Hidan. I very badly want to kill him, and more than likely should not be placed in the same room as him again."

If nothing else, then he figured that honesty was clearly the best policy here. He didn't want to do or say anything that would have been dishonest. Actually that might very well have been just as bad as everything that she had done to begin with, and while he didn't want to do anything that could have scared her off Gaara also didn't want to do anything that was a lie. That could have caused far more major problems somewhere down the line, and he had known that. Swallowing deeply he considered the odd juxtaposition of choices that he had in front of him.

Gaara then took the one that was the most interesting and he actually just changed the subject. "Well, you know uh..." He stumbled with it at first. Complimenting a member of the opposite sex wasn't at all something that he had even the slightest amount of practice with. That made it all the more difficult. Swallowing once again, Gaara didn't look nervous. He actually just sort of looked confused, which he was. Nervousness wasn't something that he had often felt so much as confusion about the right way to precede in a situation. "Let me say that your outfit is rather...fierce." Was that the right word? Had he actually used the right word? If he had, well, then he was feeling quite a bit on top of his own world.

Then again, he had also worried to some degree that changing the topic like this after such a serious discussion might have been a faux pas that he didn't even realize that he had committed. It wasn't something that he had wanted to devote too much thought to. Turning away, he waited for whatever sort of judgment was going to come as a result of the words that he had picked to use in this conversation. It was difficult, but if there was one thing that Gaara hadn't been afraid of it was a challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:24 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco said, "I know that what I had with the Akatsuki wasn't really friendship. I also know that many of you can't forgive the Akatsuki, I'm just too forgiving for my own good and I lack the capability for hatred. I can't hate anyone. I guess the Akatsuki are also the reason I don't like being inside for more than a day." Draco sighed as she had said this, she knew very well that many of them would never be able to forgive the Akatsuki. Draco then heard Gaara's compliment about her outfit, she knew that he wasn't very experienced in complimenting people so that was probably the best compliment he could come up with right now. Draco smiled and said, "Thank you very much." Draco soon stood up and said, "We'd better head back now. I'm sure Daddy doesn't want me out for too long." Draco then walked back home with Gaara beside her. Once Draco got back she saw Keiso had arrived and she said, "I know. Back to bed. I'll just get a few things for me to do while I'm resting since laying in bed all day can get boring." Draco then went to gather the blanket she had been embroidering as well as a few books that she had bought to read since she didn't want to read her father's erotic books and then she got some pencils to draw in her sketchbook. Draco then changed back into her pjs before letting Keiso in her room so that he could watch her. Draco then put the other activities on her bedside table and decided to work on the blanket first, then she finally got into bed. Draco then said to Keiso, "Thanks for agreeing to watch me. I'll try not to trouble you much."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 am 

Indeed Gaara had to think over what she had said long and hard. What she was sharing with him was by no means easy for him to take. Eventually he lowered his head and just swallowed. Previously he was a man of few words anyway. That meant that this was just going to be more of the same. He did do his best to make at least one comment about the Akatsuki that they were speaking of, though. No words ever came out of his mouth, however. The conversation then seemed to shift back to his compliment. While Gaara again didn't say anything, that was indeed something that lightened his expression. He wasn't experience at complimenting anyone, but he wanted to do his best. With the outfit having that kind of a punk rocker's vibe, though, maybe fierce wasn't that off when selecting an adjective to describe it anyway. When she got home, his brother was there waiting for her. "Yes, back to bed immediately, I am under strict orders to ensure that you lay in bed at all costs, which means I am authorized to use lethal force!" Well, no, her father just asked him to watch her. That was how Keiso decided to dramatize his orders though. Grinning with a glint in his eye as she lay down and thanked him for watching her, he nodded and looked like he was ready to guard for as long as necessary. "No matter what orders I receive, I will follow them to my grave!" Gaara was watching from outside the bedroom. This was embarrassing and he covered his face.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 pm 

Draco gave Keiso a wry smile and said, "I'm pretty sure my Father, Gaara, Naruto, and Uncle Hidan would try to kill you for using lethal force to keep me in bed. I mean, lethal force means you would kill me to keep me in bed." Draco watched Keiso's reactions and gave Gaara a little wink when Keiso wasn't looking so that Gaara would know that she would keep Keison in his place while he watched her. Draconius then crawled out from under her bed without hiding himself from the others in the room and then hopped up onto the foot of her bed and said, "I need to ask you something." Draco looked at Draconius skeptically and said, "What is it?" Draconius then asked, "How do you tell if you're going insane?" Draco looked at him and said, "Oh, I thought you were going to ask a serious question." Draco was being a real smart-ass to Draconius and Keiso today. Draco heard someone who just came in laugh before lifting up their hand for a high-five.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:13 pm 

Admittedly even Gaara was starting to think that he was going to have to have a word with Keiso. There had to be some way to calm down that entirely too intense ninja, but no one seemed to know what it was. He did find the wink pretty funny, but clearly didn't know quite how to respond to the concept of humor just yet. Keiso, meanwhile, just smirked to himself and started to flick around a kunai knife. "Well, I can use plenty of force at least if necessary. Maybe I'll cut some rope so that I can tie you up!" The fourth of the Sand Siblings smirked to himself. Nevertheless, it looked like Draco was talking with herself then in a few moments. "Hey, are you communicating with the voice of your demon buddy again or whatever he is?" Ironically Keiso wasn't trying to be rude. That was just how he always tended to come off. Looking around he actually seemed like he was ready to defend her against the demon. It was fully unnecessary. He wasn't going to need to do anything like that. Kakashi's daughter might have realized it was a display of genuine kindness from him though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:30 pm 

Draco looked at Keiso and said, "Yeah, but trust me, tying me up is not a good idea. I once sent Naruto to the hospital for trying to tie me up. I wasn't even trying to hurt him, it was an automatic reaction." Draco then heard Keiso's question about the Demon Wolf and said, "Yeah. He was asking me how to tell if you're going insain. I really thought it was going to be a serious question." Draconius then hopped off the top of the bed and went back underneath it.

A few hours later it became lunchtime and Draco was tired of staying in bed. She felt restless and felt like she needed to get up and move. Draco had a rubber ball that she was rolling back and forth on her bedside table, it was becoming obvious that she was bored. When Kakashi came in with Draco's lunch she looked a little hopeful that she would finally be allowed to get out of bed but she doubted it. Draco was really not used to sitting around for hours on end. Draco said, "I heard something on the roof, can I go see what it is?" It was obvious that Draco was trying to find any reason to get out of bed, even if she had to make one up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:21 am 

Most Shinobi would have been frightened by her words. Unfortunately, to Keiso, this sounded like a challenge. He wasn't going to let her show him up. They both had their competitive and scary streaks. It was starting to look like both of them were going to get worked up over this. "Are you trying to give me a challenge?" Only he would have ever asked that. Maybe Draconius was a lot more serious with his question than she had originally imagined. He probably was pretty crazy after all. That being said, he was really actually trying to protect her for what it was worth.

Smiling a bit Kakashi hoped that the lunch would at least interest her for a little bit of time. "Now sweetheart, I know that you have been cooped up here, but is that any reason to make up stories for me?" He was gently stroking her hair and cupping the side of her face in the process. Saluting as soon as she had mentioned the noise on the roof, Keiso dutifully nodded. "I will go and inspect the roof!" Leaping out the window, he was back in a flash. "I am happy to report that the perimeter is clear!" Kakashi blinked a moment, "You know Draco, if you really are bored, then maybe you could get Keiso here to play Shogi or Go with you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:36 pm 

Draco looked at her father when he asked if being cooped up in her room was any reason to make up stories for an excuse to get up. Draco looked down with a look on her face similar to a kid getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Draco simply answered her father's question with, "Yes..." Draco sighed when Keiso went outside to check on the noise she mentioned on the roof even though it was obvious she was making it up. When her father mentioned getting Keiso to play Shogi or Go with her if she was bored Draco said, "I don't want to play them 'cause I find them boring. I've never really liked board games or card games, I just get bored whenever I try to play. Ugh, I'm going to die of boredom!" Draco was being a bit overdramatic when she said she would die of boredom but it was true that she never found board games or card games fun. She was acting like a child for once by complaining that she was bored. It wasn't something she normally did in the least. Normally she wouldn't complain about anything, much less complain to Kakashi, she would always try to keep herself from complaining at all to her friends and family even if she wanted to complain. Her fever was temporarily altering her normal behavior even though she felt a lot better today. Draco ate her lunch after she was done complaining and once she finished she realized that she had been complaining and said, "I'm sorry for complaining like that. I was acting like a spoiled child even though I shouldn't be." It soon became clear that the reason she never complained before was that she didn't want anyone to think that she was being a spoiled brat and that she had been keeping any complaints that most people would make to herself. Draco didn't like complaining not only because she didn't want anyone to think she was acting spoiled but because she thought that she was being spoiled by thinking of complaining at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 pm 

Kakashi probably should have assumed that she was going to say that. It was certainly easy to think that Draco might have eventually lied to him in order to get out of jail. While this wasn't jail per say, it must surely have seemed like a prison to her. Looking her over caused Kakashi to eventually shake his head. He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do with her at this point, but soon enough he was smirking in reply. Stretching a bit, he actually just allowed himself to laugh. Keiso, though, reacted much more strongly to what she was saying. "...you find games as intriguing as Go and Shogi boring?" It was like he couldn't believe what she had been saying to him. Swallowing deeply, he looked into her eyes and took a step back. Something almost looked like it could have been physically harming him. The Sand Ninja turned to her and shook his head. "Do you know what Nara Shikamaru would say if he were here right now?" Kakashi smacked his face at that. While he had to admit that Shikakkun was certainly a skillful player of games, he wasn't exactly the sort of person one might have wanted around when doing their best to eliminate a feeling of boredom. Kakashi frowned a bit as she said the other thing and he once more hugged her, patting her head. "I know, it's just the fever talking. This is making you live as a very different person to say the least." Keiso then blinked at her and took a step forwards. There was something that he had wanted to ask, but so far there hadn't seemed to be a very good time to ask it. Considering that he had to think up something to entertain her and get her mind off of things, it seemed like now was just about as good a time as ever to ask it. He didn't seem to hold any of the nervousness one might have had when asking this to someone else. "Draco, do you like my brother? I mean to ask if you like -like- my brother, in the romantic sense? You seem to be acting that way so far, and I figured that it would have been best to ask about it." Keiso actually seemed a tiny bit heartbroken over that. It might have been easily explained by the idea that he had liked Draco in some degree. That would have seemed quite strange, though, since he probably wasn't exactly the most compatible person for her. Still, it might have mildly made some sense in that they were both extremely intense people even if they were intense in two very different ways.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:13 pm 

Draco looked at her father as he reacted a bit differently than she thought he would. Draco then heard Keiso ask what Shikamaru would say if he had heard her say she found Shogi and Go boring. Draco said, "Hate to break it to you but he already knows. He didn't really care and told me that Shogi and Go weren't everyone's idea of fun." Draco smiled when Kakashi said that he knew it was just the fever talking. Draco was trying to think of a way to escape the room when Keiso asked if she liked his brother in a romantic sense. Draco looked at him confused and said, "Yes, of course I do." Draco didn't realize that Keiso had a crush on her. Draco then waited for a moment when Kakashi and Keiso had their backs turned to her and she immediatly jumped out of bed, grabbed her punk rock outfit she had been wearing earlier, opened the window quickly and jumped out the window before making a run for the fence that lead to the neighbor's backyard. Draco then jumped over the fence and ran through several people's backyards before making a final jump over the last fence and reached the main street. Draco then ducked into a nearby clothing store and into the dressing rooms to change back into her punk rock outfit quickly. Then she put her pj's into a paper bag before running out of the store and down the street to the hospital. Draco stopped by the bookstore next door and bought a few books that the person she was visiting might like before running out of the bookstore and into the hospital. Draco stopped by the front desk and said, "I'm here to see Kane, again." The lady at the front desk let Draco go back to see her. Draco thought she was safe from pursuit and slowed down to walk through the hospital halls before reaching Kane's room. Draco said, "Guess who?" Kane was reading a book in her hospital bed when Draco came in and she immedietly put her book down when she heard Draco's voice. Kane said, "Draco! It's so good to see you!" Kane then started to reach her arms out for a hug and Draco walked over to grant her wish. Draco smiled and said, "I brought more books for you." Draco then gave Kane the bag full of books and smiled as she pulled them out one by one. Kane pulled the last book out and gasped in amazement. Kane said, "The next book in the Dragon Star series! It's not even out yet! How did you get this?" Draco scratched the side of her cheek with a blush on her face and said, "The writer was kind enough to send it to me when I met him in person and told him how much you love his books. He also left a little surprise inside for you." Kane looked confused when Draco said there was a surprise inside the book. Kane opened the book and saw the writer's autograph and she said, "He signed the book too?!" Draco nodded and said, "And he's going to come visit you in 3 days." Kane gasped again and jumped out of bed to hug Draco again. Draco said, "Hey, I know you're excited but you shouldn't get up like that, you'll fall." Draco laid Kane back down and Kane was hugging Draco so much that she wouldn't let her go. Kane said, "This is the best present ever!" Draco chuckled and said, "You always say that." Kane let go of Draco and Draco ruffled her hair before sitting down in a chair nearby. Draco then heard someone behind her clear their throat to announce their presence. Draco turned around to see Kakashi, Hidan, and Keiso right behind her, none of them looked happy at all. Draco laughed nervously and said, "Uhhh, would you believe me when I say that my legs have a mind of their own?........I'm in trouble, aren't I?" Draco knew she was in big trouble this time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:29 pm 

Sometimes it could certainly be a little hard to judge Hatake Kakashi's reactions. He often didn't quite react in the way that people might have thought that he would have. Keiso eventually blinked at what she was saying, though, seeming surprised at how Nara Shikamaru had reacted in the end. Swallowing a bit, they both soon noticed that she was gone.

"Keiso, I told you to keep an eye on her."

"How am I supposed to do that when you keep talking to me?"

"...consider it a ninja test."

Not only was that a lie, it was a particularly bad one. Keiso was upset with Kakashi for getting him distracted, but soon enough the two of them were leaving out the window along with Hidan. They were going to have to track down Draco, but then again they had an idea where she was going.

Hidan scratched his forehead a bit for the time being.

"Kakashi-sensei, could it be that she would have left in her sleepwear?" It sounded like she could have been out there right now running around with just her PJs on, or perhaps even less as it were.

The masked master shinobi then shook his head. "No, I'm sure that she didn't intend to run around in it for much longer. I suppose she brought some other outfit with her." Meanwhile, Hidan was tapping on Keiso's shoulder. He was imagining her in that outfit that she was wearing before, and therefore he had gotten rather distracted as a result. It was clear that he was sort of fantasizing about her dressed in those punk threads, but he eventually just shook his head to shove these ideas from his mind for the time being.

Since they figured out where it was that she was going, none of them found it particularly difficult to beat her there. Well, actually, Hidan was a bit lost, but Kakashi and Keiso knew precisely who it was that she was looking for. Exhaling softly, Keiso looked particularly angry. Kakashi, however, was the one who had cleared his throat to begin with. As a result, he saw fit to be the one to dole out the verbal punishment on her for the time being.

"You know, first off you're ill and you were told to stay in bed. You are therefore disobeying me while risking getting even worse, but on top of that you're now a major risk to Kane too. You could have gotten her killed. She's in a hospital, which means she's always being bombarded with infectious material anyway."

Hidan nodded slowly and winced. He know this entirely too well from the fact that he liked to exploit the fact that those who were hospitalized were at a constant threat for infections because of sick people around them. It proved to be an excellent opportunity to torture people in his previous life, and now it seemed like that would have been something that he never had wanted to reflect on again. Regardless, he swallowed and looked up, hoping that she would have taken Kakashi's advice. He didn't know what to say in this respect. He still wasn't entirely used to being nice in these situations, and he was more or less warming up at this point still.

Meanwhile, though, Keiso was the one who got the most aggressive about everything. "Yeah, what you've done here is disrespected your friend even if you meant well!" He looked back at Kane, motioning toward her with a respect for human life he seldom showed, especially for someone he didn't know. Then he looked back at Draco for a moment, throwing his arms around her had she not moved. "...and I don't want anything to happen to you."

Well, since she didn't know that he had a crush on her before, Keiso apparently thought that it was only right for him to have dramatically illustrated the fact. Considering that she was ill, though, he didn't actually try to give her a kiss. It was probably for the best since she probably had already wanted to kill him at this point anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm 

Draco looked down as Kakashi lectured her, it was obvious she felt bad and as the lecture went on her wolf ears drooped lower and lower until they couldn't droop any lower, her wolf tail also went between her legs that showed she was also scared. Once Kakashi stopped yelling she said, "D-Daddy... I...I-" Kane looked at Kakashi and interrupted Draco by saying, "Mr. Hatake, it's my fault she came here. I had called her early this morning to tell her that I wanted her to visit. She told me she was slightly sick and that she probably shouldn't visit but I told her I didn't care as long as it wouldn't make her worse. She tried to convince me that she should visit another day but I didn't want her to visit another day, I wanted her to visit today and she eventually agreed to come even though she didn't want to make me any sicker. I'm sorry Mr. Hatake, please don't be angry with her. It was my stubborn behavior that caused this." Draco looked at Kane surprised, Draco was willing to take the punishment even though what Kane was saying is true. Draco was about to say something when Keiso started to lecture her and then hugged her saying he didn't want anything to happen to her. Draco was shocked but she returned the hug before trying to crawl under the other hospital bed that was currently unoccupied. Draco knew that they were mad at her, she wasn't really affected by Keiso's and Hidan's anger, it was Kakashi's anger that hurt her the most. Draco felt like she had disappointed her father and started to feel like she had betrayed him. Draco had hidden herself under the hospital bed because she didn't want any of them to see that she was starting to cry. Draco couldn't exactly completely fit under the bed but she fit just enough that they couldn't see her crying. Her lower half was still sticking out and her tail was shaking a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:11 pm 

Lectures were of course designed to make her feel that way. Kakashi had wanted to make her feel bad. He was hoping that she would have learned at least some sort of a lesson from some of this. Then again, he didn't have too much faith that she would. "I blame myself for a lot of this really. I was never there to be the kind of father that you had actually needed me to be." He wondered if he had been that whole time, then she might have actually been a bit better off. Well, no, she was honestly a great person. That wasn't what he had meant. Rather he thought that she might not have pushed herself quite as far as she did. Looking around carefully, he started to focus on what Kane was saying there. Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and then carefully sighed. "Well, honestly, I don't want her to get hurt." Hidan frowned and started to step forward. "I might not have always been the best person in my life, but if you need someone to stay with you, then I might be able to do so." Keiso, meanwhile, tried to sneak under the bed in time and carefully exhaled as he thought what to say. "You know, I was trying to give you a kiss. Yeah, it's not exactly healthy at the moment. I realize that, but if you're going to take risks, then I am going to take them too!" Hidan looked down and blinked. He might not have known much about human interaction, but he was well aware of the fact that what was happening here was strange. "I would advise you not to act in a manner that would have at all made her think that you are a freak if you like her. Besides, she likes your brother." Keiso then popped up and got in his face. "That's why I'm doing this! I need to prove that I'm actually a better person to get along with than my brother can be!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:20 pm 

Draco then heard Kakashi say he blamed himself and that he was never there to be the kind of father she needed. Draco began to think that maybe her father was starting to regret even having her, the thought that he might be feeling that way terrified her. Before Draco had found her father, she often played worst-case scenarios in her head as well as asking herself what-if questions. The biggest question that had scared Draco the most was 'what if he never even wanted me?' Draco was glad to find that after meeting her father he had always hoped that she was still alive. But right now Draco's mind was becoming full of distressing thoughts again. Draco felt her head swimming with these thoughts and just when she was about to be overwhelmed by them Keiso had crawled under the bed with her and told her that he was actually trying to kiss her. Draco was speechless and didn't know what to say to him but that was when Hidan started to speak to Keiso and he crawled out from under the bed to get in Hidan's face to tell him that he was trying to prove to her that he was a better person to get along with than Gaara. Draco crawled out from under the bed on the other side and stood up. She walked towards the door with her hair covering her eyes, she slid the door open and just as she was about to walk out of the room Kane asked, "Draco? W-Where are you going?" Draco was too lost in her own thoughts to hear Kane or anything for that matter. All she could hear was her own heartbeat. Draco closed the door behind her and as she walked down the hallway she slowly sped up her pace until she was full-out running through the hospital and outside. Draco ran through the streets as she felt tears flowing down her face, she ran for what seemed like forever and as she got closer to the mountain that had the Hokage's faces on it she didn't bother going to the stairs. Instead she climbed up the mountainside and once she reached the top she began running again, as she got further away from the cliff she ran into a large forest that she had explored when she first arrived in the village. Draco ran into a cave that nobody ever went in because of stories of monster or dragons living in the cave, she had discovered the cave when she had first began exploring the village and went inside without knowing of the rumors surrounding the cave. Draco ran inside the cave all the way to the back, the inside of the cave was very spacious and looked much like a large home, there was an impression on the ground filled with soft natural materials like large bird feathers, cotton, straw, and other soft things for sleeping. There were crystals coming out of walls to provide light in the cave, there was even a large cluster on the roof of the cave that looked similar to a crystal chandelier, there were large crystal pillars that were cut and shaped to give the cave some support so it wouldn't suddenly collapse, there was another chamber that had a large woven tapestry(courtesy of Draco herself) in front of the opening, inside that chamber was large bookshelves carved into the stone walls with thousands of books inside the whole chamber, there was a similar crystal cluster on the cave roof providing light as well as a raised part of the cave that functioned as a table, there were two openings in this chamber that were also covered by tapestries, one of the chambers had a natural hotspring in it with crystals growing around the edges of the water, the other chamber was filled with weapons from days of old with special uses or magical properties and abilities, there were even weapons that were said to only be in legends and myths, there were several other chambers but most of them were unused. Draco ran into the first chamber with the large nest-like thing stopped in front of a large and scaly taloned hand and hugged it. The hand belonged to a large white and blue dragon, the dragon looked at Draco and said in a deep voice, "What troubles you Draco? It's been a while since you last visited me." Draco said, "I-I don't W-want to talk about it r-r-right now-ow-ow, Blueclaw, I j-just need a place to cry-y." Draco was sobbing through the whole sentance and she was still crying. Blueclaw pulled away his claws and bent his scaly muzzle down so that he could see Draco while she was crying so that she knew he was there for her. Draco cried and cried, she had been bottleing all the negative emotions she had felt over the years since finding her father and so she didn't cry nearly as much as she needed too. And so, all those pent up emotions that had gathered over the years finally burst and took the form of tears. Draco continued to cry for well over an hour and the tears just wouldn't stop. Draco had been crying for so long that she didn't realize that Kakashi and Keiso had been looking for her and were outside the cave this very moment because they had heard her cries coming from within.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:13 am 

During all that time, Kakashi had constantly been doing his best to rationalize what he was going through. He had wanted to find some way for it to be okay that his daughter was with someone other than him. It could have also been that she simply was gone. Perhaps there was a time when he had actually thought that she was dead. That sort of thing had made him want to concoct reasons in his head that it was okay for it all to have happened. Of course it wasn't by any means. It wasn't okay for him to go through something like that at all. It wasn't okay for her to have suffered that way either. Whatever it was that he was thinking about had soon been lost though. The little episode with Keiso had interrupted it. Keiso, meanwhile, did his best to follow her. Like he had said, he was honestly madly in love with her, and he of course wasn't lying about that. He didn't lie ever really. He was far too obsessed with integrity to do something like that. Well, for a while he had followed her. Apparently it looked like she was going to off somewhere. This was all starting to get really weird to say the least. He didn't want to get that reply out of her. In fact, everyone seemed to care about her in all of this. They had all been showing her plenty of love. Hidan, Kakashi and Keiso all had very different ways of showing it. Kane did as well, but none of them were invalid for whatever reason. Over time it looked as though Kakashi had caught up with Keiso, and they were indeed outside of her cave and looking inward. It seemed like she had been talking to one of her dragons again. Kakashi wondered if he was going to have to use force against her. Keiso then shook his head. "I know what you're thinking at this point. It's tough love, isn't it?" Kakashi nodded a bit and exhaled. "She is going to die at this rate. We're going to have to hatch a plan to capture and restrain her totally. It's the only way I can see this going down." Both of them were inside and they weren't at all liking what they were going to have to do. Kakashi looked toward his daughter and frowned, but his mask at least was able to hide most of his emotion for the time being. Still, his eyes betrayed how he was feeling. It was painfully obvious that he didn't like what was coming next. He didn't want to do this. However, he worried about her making herself extremely ill. Even at this point the infection was spreading. He was sure of that, since this level of exercise was of course making her heart rate really pick up. "It's time to come home, and if you refuse...well, we're going to have to take you." Keiso shook his head and opened his arms. "I'd feel horrible about having to do that to you, but I love you. Sometimes love has to be tough." Both of them were now wondering the same thing. Dragons could indeed be unpredictable. On one hand the dragon might very well have agreed, out of concern for Draco's safety. On the other, though, the dragon might have instead attacked them. There might have been any of a number of other outcomes, though, and neither of them could have predicted these at all. It would simply have been too difficult to do so with the way that dragons could be. Keiso then finally decided to go about this a different way. He wasn't sure if it was going to work. Then again, he had nothing to loose at this point. So far it seemed like everything was failing. There was little that they could do to stabilize her emotional condition it seemed. Therefore, Keiso thought it was worth a shot. "Hey Dragon! Blue Claws or whatever your name is! I'm a professional ninja and I'd like to talk to you!" If he could get the creature to talk, then maybe he could convince it to talk to Draco about staying put for her own health. Both Kakashi and Keiso in all of this really did care, but they had a bad feeling that Draco wasn't going to see it that way. That's precisely why he figured that it might have been a good idea to find someone else in all of this. Kakashi then decided to try to speak to her directly. "Why are you crying dear? We all love you. We want you to come home, and we want everything to be okay, but at this point it seems like every last thing that I do is wrong. I'm just a bad father I guess." Keiso's eyes opened extremely wide at the point that he had said that. "Don't say that Kakashi-sensei, that's not true at all! Draco is...sick, she's not behaving in a way that's rational." The way that he had delivered these lines indicated that what he was saying wasn't at all meant to be rude. He was saying it in a manner that illustrated that he was genuinely concerned about her condition at this point, and he wanted to take her back in order to get better. "We can visit both of your friends later you know!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 am 

Draco was still crying when they came in and tried to talk to her but she was still crying too much to be able to hear them. Draco was hugging Blueclaw's muzzle as she cried. Blueclaw growled slightly when they first came in because he didn't know who they were at all but as they tried to talk to Draco he soon figured out who they were. Blueclaw stopped growling but he curled his tail around Draco protectively as if to show that he wouldn't be happy if they made her anymore upset. When Keiso tried to speak to him he decided not to respond because Keiso seemed a little on the unintelligent side to him even though that wasn't the truth. Draco was still crying when Kakashi asked her why she was crying but she wasn't crying as loud as before. Draco and Blueclaw heard Kakashi say that he was just a bad father. Draco was still crying too much to answer Kakashi but Blueclaw said, "It's not your fault at all. You don't know this but usually she keeps all her negative emotions bottled up. She used to have to do it just to survive but now she does it to try and look strong for the people that care about her. She's never really let all of her negative emotions show because she didn't want anyone to know how broken she really was from never knowing what love was before. But just like a bottle, if you fill it too much it either overflows or shatters because of all the pressure built up. Anytime Draco's cried before it's because the bottle was overflowing, but this time...it shattered. She just needs to get it all out for now. It has nothing to do with your parenting skills at all. In fact whenever she would talk about you she never had anything bad to say, not because she was keeping it to herself but because she didn't think of you as a bad parent. She loves you very much." Blueclaw had transformed into his human form during his little speech so that he could hold Draco and comfort her a lot better. He picked her up and was rubbing her back like a parent comforting a toddler as he spoke to Kakashi and after a little bit Draco had calmed down enough that she wasn't crying loudly at all but instead she just sniffled every once in a while. By the time Blueclaw finished talking she had fallen asleep in his arms. Blueclaw noticed this and rubbed the back of her head a bit before handing her over to Kakashi and saying quietly, "You see? She just needed to let it all out. She'll be fine now." Once Draco was fully in Kakashi's arms she began to hold onto Kakashi's shirt like a baby clinging to it's mother. As Blueclaw said, she was going to be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm 

Neither Kakashi nor Keiso wanted to hear her cry. It wasn't that they found it annoying. That wasn't the issue at all. Rather, they both found it really difficult to listen to because they cared about her so much. Hatake Kakashi was, of course, her father. He cared about her, as she was his daughter. Likewise, Keiso was really falling for her at this point. Sighing a bit, neither of them had wanted to upset her further. They didn't quite want to upset Blueclaw either. Keiso blinked and figured that he might as well have made an offer while he was at it. "You know, well, you could come back with us really. I mean, if you want, and anyway I live in a desert. Reptiles like the heat, am I right?" He tried to wiggle his eyebrows, hoping that the other might have caught onto this. He didn't know if he would have, though. Kakashi, though, felt really uncomfortable with the explanation. No one had wanted to hear that their daughter had tons of bottled up negative emotions. Looking around, he just couldn't stand it, but he comforted her as much as possible. "Do you want to go home, or maybe we should go eat somewhere?"

Meanwhile, Keiso looked back to Blueclaw. He didn't say anything else at this point, since no words really came. Instead, he had just bowed his head, silently thanking the other individual. It was a very kind gesture, indeed coming from someone who was quite as intense as Keiso was. That also made it quite a rare gesture indeed.

Kakashi tried to stand up, hoping that Draco would have stood with him. He didn't really know if she was going to feel comfortable standing that way. If that were the case, then no he wasn't going to force her. That wouldn't have been right at all. Force was the furthest thing from what she had needed at this point. That being said, he was pretty comfortable with facing what had happened here and coming to terms with it.

Eventually Keiso turned back toward her and lowered his head. "You know what, I'm sorry if my outpouring before caused you any grief or anything like that. I'll call it off for now. If you care about Gaara, then I know you have way too much on your mind and I don't want to be a competitor for your heart or anything like that."

Nodding, Kakashi looked back at Keiso. That was a very adult thing for him to say, and Kakashi was proud of the fact that Keiso had said those things. "Blueclaw, he's right, if you wanted to join us for a while you're more than welcome to do so. I could get you anything that you may need to survive outside of these environs."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:41 am 

Blueclaw looked at Keiso when he said that he could go with them if he liked and that reptiles love the heat. Blueclaw said, "That may be true of all other reptiles but dragons are the only reptiles that are not cold-blooded. I'd rather stay here since this is my home, it has been my home for thousands of years and I do not intend to leave it anytime soon. Thank you for the offer though." Blueclaw watched as Kakashi tried to comfort Draco.

Draco listened to her father as he asked if she wanted to go home or get something to eat. Draco sniffled and said, "Daddy, please take me home." Draco watched as Kakashi stood up but when she tried to stand up she found that she was too exhausted from all the running around and the crying to stay standing for long. Draco then landed on her butt after failing to stand up and she sighed before reaching up at her father in a way that made it obvious that he was going to have to carry her home.

Draco heard Keiso apologize for confessing his feelings the way that he did and that he would call it off for now. Draco nodded to him and said, "Okay." Draco was really sleepy, it was obvious that she wouldn't be staying awake for much longer. Draco soon fell asleep after Kakashi had picked her up.

Draco awoke to the sound of Kakashi's keys unlocking the front door. Draco lifted her head up the see that her head had been resting on Kakashi's shoulder and that Kakashi was carrying her in his arms. Draco went back to resting her head on his shoulder until he put her down in her bed so that she could rest. Draco turned her head to look at the window and saw that it was dark outside. That meant that dinner was going to be served soon, once Kakashi cooked it since she was too tired to cook dinner herself. Draco looked at Kakashi as he turned to leave and said, "Daddy? Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry for causing so much trouble today." Draco hoped Kakashi wasn't still mad at her for disobeying him and causeing other problems but if he was still mad she couldn't blame him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12