All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:24 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mare noticed the lights of the bike in her mirror, she took up her walkie and called out to Scorpio.

"Think Cam's on my tail Scorp... Help me out here."

Mare waited for an answer as she kept on driving, purposely going the wrong way because she didn't want to talk to Cam. He betrayed her, and no amount of apologies was going to help her forgive him. He thought he know about her but he clearly has no idea. She kept driving, the bike might have been fast but Mare has been gearing up her truck for years, armed with different and powerful guns and fast enough to outrun basically anything. She smirked as she got an idea, she stuck her hand out of the truck, closed her fist after aiming open palmed to the sky and motioned to the ground, where the ground became electrifying. The electricity surrounded the truck and drizzled from the back.

"Being Silver has its perks." She chuckled to herself as she kept on driving.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:30 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

“Gotcha,” Scorpio said back into the radio. “We’re on our way.”

--------------------------

The blue glow spread quickly to engulf the truck. There was only one explanation – Mare had to be inside. Cam’s spirit’s soared. Flying high, he was completely blindsided by what came next.

Balls of lightning rolled off the back of the vehicle directly into Cam’s path. The shock they caused woke him up but didn’t hurt all that bad. The bike, though, didn’t fare as well. The old chopper’s electrical system simply wasn’t robust enough to survive the contact. In an instant the engine cut out, his lights turned off, and Cam found himself rolling to a stop in complete darkness.

He was stranded in the middle of nowhere without transport. He desperately tried to restart the bike but it was hopeless. He ripped out his radio from his backpack but it, too, was shorted. He kicked the useless item into the desert in frustration.

He was now completely screwed.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark it seemed the moon was mocking him, hanging low in the sky like a giant weight that was about to fall and crush him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare screeched her tires and cut the wheel so she was turned, her headlights now on Cam. She stopped the truck, and jumped out, the headlights still on him and she walked towards him.

"What do you want? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to see you anymore, traitor." Mare's eyes squinted. She lifted her goggles so he could see the anger in her eyes. She didn't want him here and she just hoped that Scorpio and the gang would get there quick. She wanted them to have her back just in case he would try to pull anything.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:08 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Based on the attack Cam knew his reception would be cold, so it was no surprise when she started shouting at him. It was at that moment that Cam knew he had miscalculated. His head hung low as he realized he would likely not make it out of this one.

“I guess… I thought I knew you better. I can see now that I was wrong.” He sighed as he gathered his thoughts.

“Since everyone thinks our days are numbered,” he started, referring to the impending impact of the moon, “that makes everything we do really important. It’s important because every single thing we do could be the very last thing we do.” He paused to let that sink in.

“I guess that I thought you might rather spend whatever time you had… doing something that mattered,” he added. “I don’t think you know just how dark the road you are on really is.”

Cam looked down at his boots for a moment as he tried to work up the courage to say what he needed to say. When he glanced back his crystal blue eyes shined in the high beams of her truck.

“My village was wiped out by the Reds,” he started, referring to a highway gang that still controlled central Colorado. “I was the only survivor. The town couldn’t afford the protection money. They shot my parents right in front of me. My brother. My friends...all gone. I was the only survivor.”

He shook his head for a moment as his hands turned into fists.

“I escaped south, and was rounded up by the Spade Aces. They kidnapped a ‘class’ of teenagers and ‘initiated’ us. Half of us died in the process. I made it and was forced to join,” he added, pulling down his T-shirt to reveal the scar on his chest that she noticed before. It was the emblem of the gang – a skull encircled by a gear. “They branded me like a cow so that I couldn’t join another gang. But I ran away anyway.”

“Ever since then I have seen one cruel act after another from these gangs. I’m telling you they’re no good. You might think that your bosses are OK right now, but you are one bar brawl away from having a new leader. If there’s anything I know it’s that the cream always rises to the top. It’s just a matter of time before a sociopath takes over.”

He took a step forward with his arms extended, hands open in a pleading gesture. “I don’t know you all that well, but I know you are better than this. Don’t waste what little time you might have helping one of these gangs. I can help you get out. You don’t have to live like this. Please… trust me…” he said, ending his monologue.

In the distance four vehicles could be seen racing across the desert towards their direction. Cam looked over at the glowing headlights with a fatalistic expression. This seemed like the end.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare listened to what Cam had to say. She didn't want to hear it but at the same time she was intrigued.

"You don't know what I've been through in that Kingdom..." She stated matter of factly. By the time Scorpio and the rest of the group showed up Mare was ****. A girl jumped from the drivers seat of a souped up Hummer and pointed a gun at Cam's head. "Hands behind your head.... NOW!" She ordered.

Mare gave a nod to Scorpio as she turned from Cam and got in her truck. The smaller girl and a few other men grabbed Cam and dragged him into their truck. They decided to keep him hostage, what Mare said, goes. What Cam didn't know was that Mare was one step closer to being the boss of the rogue gang, she proved herself worthy enough. All there was left to do was to challenge the current boss. She planned on doing that when they returned.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:57 am 

Completed RP (1)

Mare’s crew spent time collecting Cam’s bike before leaving, so they didn’t arrive back until some time after Mare. Around then one of the more sketchy-looking characters came knocking on her truck door.

“Hey,” Raptor said, the dark stubble on his face wrinkling as he squinted and smiled. “So we talked to your stalker and found out a few things. He told us he was sent to talk you into returning to your parents, and that he left the Spades years ago. We tuned him up quite a bit and he stuck to his story, so he’s either telling the truth or real tough. I don’t believe him, though. We found pens and paper on him.”

Raptor nodded in a self-satisfactory way as he continued. “That makes him a spy in my book. Besides he wears the mark of the Gearheads, which means he was a Spade from before the takeover. He’s old school. The boys and I are planning to drive him back to Spade territory tomorrow as a hood ornament. Don’t worry, though,” Raptor added with a laugh, “he won’t survive the trip.”

“Your taking this guy down is going to make you look good,” he added, kissing up to the organization’s rising star. “When you make it to the top, don’t forget the guys who had your back.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare shook her head in response to Raptor's idea to using Cam as a hood ornament. She was mad at him but she still cared for him.

"You will do no such thing... Now I have to go challenge the boss." She grinned evilly. "Don't wish me luck because I don't need it." With that she walked off in the direction of where the boss was.

Mare had an advantage and she knew it. The boss had no idea about her power of electricity so all she had to do was grab him and he would be down. But she wasn't going to do that right away, she had been training for months now in how to fight like a true rogue, so she was going to toy with him for a bit before landing her final blow.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:31 pm 

Completed RP (1)

“Of course,” Raptor said with a dark chuckle. “I’ll leave something behind for you to finish off.” With that he disappeared onto the night.

Cam lay on his side on the floor of a pitch-black, windowless basement adjacent to the Rogue’s garage. He drifted in and out of consciousness from the senseless beating that he had been given erlier. The Rogues were leaving him alone to wait and worry about how they were going to do him in. Cam sighed and blinked his good eye in the darkness and tried to roll over, but that only made things worse. The only other items in the room were a few pieces of paper and the pens he had brought with him. Raptor returned them to Cam so the young man could write his last will and testament. Of course that was a joke since he immediately tuned the lights off.

“Bastard,” Cam said to no one in particular.

Two floors above Cam was the current Rogue Boss’s office. “It's late, whaddayawant?” Gabriel shouted through the open door as Mare approached.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare had burst into his "office" not even knocking or asking permission to go in.

"I Mare Barrow set a challenge in place for you Gabriel in five minutes in the dining hall. So I can humiliate you in front of the other rogues and take your place as boss." She grinned evilly as she stared at him. She knew that Gabriel wouldn't object, he loved to try and prove his what he calls worth, in front of the rogue community. But today he wouldn't be on the winning side of the spectrum. Mare couldn't wait to put the butthole on his back where he deserved to be.

Mare didn't wait for his answer before she turned his back to him and headed to the dining hall to prepare herself. That day she had on her leather jeans on, a long sleeved shirt and a vest with her laced up knee high boots, she took off her long sleeved shirt and just wore her vest. With just the vest on, almost all of her tattoos on her top part of her body were visible, and so that if he grabbed her she could charge her body and send a shock through him if he touched her for too long.

There she was... waiting for her destiny. To become boss of the rogues.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:17 am 

Completed RP (1)

It seemed like an eternity before Gabriel made his appearance in the dining hall. Flanked by supporters, the muscular, heavily scarred old road warrior scowled as the entered the room. A man of little humor and even less mercy, he ran the Rogue organization like an iron-fisted strongman. As he entered those who supported Mare stood up in solidarity with her. Some of them, like Scorpio, generally appreciated Mare and what she stood for. Raptor and some others, though, were only opportunistically looking out for themselves. Many more simply smelled blood in the water and gravitated towards whoever looked most likely to win – which most assumed would be Gabriel.

The Boss took his time walking to the center of the room. As he went he took off his long leather jacket and unhooked his gun belt, handing them to an associate. He then removed a massive Bowie knife from a holster inside his shirt before retrieving a butterfly knife from his boot. Both of these he also handed off before giving away a set of brass knuckles from his pocket and a Derringer revolver from up his left sleeve.

“I think that’s it…” he joked to the crowd who laughed at the black humor in loud, sinister tones. He raised his hands in the air. “Now I’ll have to kill you slowly, little girl, with my bare hands. It’ll take longer, but it’ll be worth it.” His supporters echoed his taunting with a angry yells of support. The room took on the atmosphere of a sporting event.

“You ready to die?” he asked. Before she had a chance to respond he swing at her viciously with a right hook.

Last edited by TinMan on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:07 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mares smirked at his remarks but once he started to swing it was showtime. She gave a quick duck and popped up to swing, connecting hard with his jaw. 'Control' was al she could think while in this fight. She couldn't let her ability loose until the right moment, she needed for him to grab her so she could send the shock. The whole time this fight will go down she would be charging her ability so it would be strong enough for her to stop his black heart.

Gabriel may have been big and strong, but Mare was small which made her quicker. That and she had her secret power up her sleeves.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:19 am 

Completed RP (1)

Small and fast, Mare avoided the wild swing and landed one of her own. After Gabriel took it in the face the two separated momentarily. Without dropping his guard Gabriel moved his jaw around in its socket and shook his head.

“Good one,” he offered as a compliment. “I hope you enjoyed it…” With that hurled himself at her from a few paces away, sailing through the air with blood in his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:23 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare dodged Gabriel and watched as the man fell to the ground behind her, without waiting, she landed another punch to his face. She grinned as she felt as if she was winning by just simply being quicker than the heavy set man.

A few punches and kicks and trips later, Mare and Gabriel were both bloody. She felt as if she wanted to end it so she started to charge her body. Knowing that Gabriel was going to tackle her soon she would actually let him. Make it feel like he was going to win and then let her ability loose. Usually at the end of the challenge, the winner has a choice between letting the loser go with a beating or killing them to ensure their safety as the boss. Mare wasn't going to give him that option to beg for his life. She wanted blood and she wanted it now. So she waited, her body fully charged and ready to kill Gabriel with a single touch.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am 

Completed RP (1)

It showed in his fighting style that Gabriel was a wrestler first and a boxer second. Even though they both had landed hard hits the older and larger man was still far from being beaten. His amusement had quickly changed to fury after realizing exactly how good of a fighter Mare was, however. Just the fact that she was still alive was embarrassing him to some of his followers. Gabriel had had enough.

He feinted a right jab so that when she stepped onto her back leg he could sweep it with his left. The plan worked and he managed to catch her right at the knee. The sideways strike would have been enough to take anyone down and Mare fell hard. Without wasting a moment he dove on top of her, using his mass to pin her to the ground. Both of his hands curled around her neck firmly and he began to choke her.

“Mare!” Scorpio shouted.

Gabriel's breath was hot and foul as he growled, “Too late! You’re a dead woman… better luck next life… ****ing!”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare was taken by surprise by how powerful of a hit Gabriel had landed. It knocked her for a loop and knocked her silly for a second. She heard Scorpio yell and she snapped back to reality, her air was leaving her lungs quickly and she was running out of breath and fast. Her eyes flung open and she smirked.

"I'm not the one dying today... ****ing!" She yelled at Gabriel as she let her charge go. She could feel the electricity go from her body into Gabriel's. She watched as the man started to convulse, when he let go of her neck she choked for air and got to her feet. Mare watched as Gabriel started to foam at the mouth and continued to convulse. She grinned as she stood over him and looked up at the crowd as they looked at Mare in awe.

"I'm The Boss now... Scorpio's my co... Anyone have a problem with that...?" Mare's gaze swept the crowd before nodding.

"Thought not..." She pushed past the crowd and headed to her new office, a grin on her face. She felt empowered.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:25 am 

Completed RP (1)

The room was silent as Mare completed her mission and rose to the top of the food chain. Several mouths hung open in surprise while others smiled to themselves in a self-congratulatory way. All heads nodded respectfully when she made her proclamations and none dared to object. As she walked away she could hear Scorpio giving orders to clean up the mess.

Not long after she arrived at her new office a few junior members of the gang showed up to clean out Gabriel’s stuff, also on Scorpio’s order. They quickly removed any trace of the former leader from the room.

Perhaps an hour later Scorpio knocked on her door to check in.

“Things are under control downstairs. There’s really only one issue – our prisoner. A lot of the guys have bad blood with the Spades and want to get rid of him. To top it off, he’s refusing food and water. He won’t last long in this climate without either. What should we do?”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare was happy as she had her feet up on her new desk. At one point she started to move things from her room into her office so it would feel more personal and realistic to her. Her victory still ad yet to finally settle in but it would soon enough.

A knock on her door yanked her from her thoughts as she looked at Scorpio who entered. He talked about Cam who had been in their prison. She thought for a moment and then stood.

"I'll take care of it." She said as she walked past Scorpio and headed down to their prison.

Mare took her keys and unlocked the doors to the prison and headed down the stairs, deeper into the earth. The rogue hideout was large, the entrance was but just an empty cave but a password and handprint in the right spot of it would open up an entrance that lead to their underground hideout. When Mare reached Cam's cell she tapped on the bars to get his attention.

"Why aren't you eating? You'll die in this weather..." Her voice wasn't strict. It actually held a small amount of concern in it for him. Cam may have betrayed her, but her feelings for him were real and would possibly never go away especially after that kiss that they had shared.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:15 pm 

Completed RP (1)

It had been several hours since Cam was deposited unceremoniously in the cell. Beaten harshly during his interrogation by Raptor, at first he had trouble even sitting up. By the time Mare came down to see him the dizziness had subsided and Cam was able to move to the moth-eaten, straw-filled mattress. A bowl of leftovers from dinner and an old plastic bottle full of water were left untouched inside his cell.

Mare was the last person he thought he would see down here – and even more strangely she was alone. He carefully moved to his feet and slowly limped over to the bars. He hunched over slightly due to a broken rib and there were cuts visible on his lip, both cheeks and forearms. One of his eyes was swollen shut.

“Mare…” he said as if trying to figure out of he was dreaming. “What are you doing here? If you’re seen alone with me… it will make you look bad. The boss… he doesn’t hold prisoners for long. You don’t want to join me - though I wouldn't mind the company,” he added with a half-smile. Apparently no one bothered to tell him about the change in management.

“I’m not eating or drinking because I know what’s going to happen next. The weaker I am the faster the end will come.” Before she had a chance to explain he noticed the bruises on her face and neck. Instantly his tone changed from resignation to concern.

“Oh no… someone tried to… are you OK?” he asked with obvious concern. Even though he was half-dead and dying, Cam was still worrying about her. He reached out to place his hand over hers on the bar.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare gave a soft and reassuring smile to Cam as she let him touch her hand.

"There's a new change in management. I'm the boss now and people do as I say." She looked to her feet and then back up to Cam.

"I'm getting you out of here. There's a secret back door that leads out of this prison. I'll help you escape tonight when everyone's asleep." She nodded softly to him to reassure his possible doubts. Nobody would be planning to overthrow her anytime soon because of how quick she killed Gabriel. She was by far the most powerful boss that the rogue's have had in a while.

With this new found ranking, she had a plan. A plan to take over the Silver Kingdom and overthrow them, there would be no more differences in blood and everyone would be made equal once again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:01 pm 

Completed RP (1)

The simple hand holding seemed to bring Cam back to life for a moment, flooding him with the same sense of well-being that he had when they rode together in the rain. In that second it occurred to him that he had never felt quite so happy before or after. Then she told him about her new role and his head began to swim.

Cam’s good eye bulged at the news and his mouth hung open in shock. Could this be true? She was the new boss? He gripped her hand gently at first, then tightly for support before gradually letting go. His open eye dilated and dimmed as Cam began to fall backwards into his cell. He landed with a thud unconscious on the cell floor. He didn’t appear to be breathing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next