All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mare watched as Cam passed out. She was shocked from what happened so she stood for a second before springing into action. She flung the door open after fumbling for the keys for a second and rushed to his side. She put her hands on his chest and shook him gently, she leaned in and listened for a heartbeat and heard nothing. She thought all was lost until she remembered her ability.

Mare's eyes widened as she remembered, she ripped Cam's shirt off revealing his muscled body. She couldn't help but stare for a second but then snapped out of her daze, she rubbed her hands together and put them on his chest and gave an electric shock to his heart. She leaned in and heard nothing, she repeated this one more time, and there it was.

A heartbeat.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)

Suddenly a small point of light became visible to Cam in the darkness that had enveloped him. He became aware of soft hands on his bare chest before receiving a terrific jolt. His whole body convulsed at the shock and both eyes opened – even the swollen one. Dazed, he could make out Mare holding her ear to his chest – apparently in search of a heartbeat. She looked as relieved as Cam felt. He was alive.

The sense of well-being that had washed over him before became a raging flood of emotion that Cam had never felt before. A weak but profoundly genuine smile emerged as he looked up into her emerald eyes. One of his hands reached up to touch the long blond hair that dangled down, which he gently tucked behind one of her ears. His hand lingered in her hair as he spoke.

“Folgora,” he said softly, intoning the ancient Roman goddess of lightning. The two of them had talked about her when they were traveling in the desert a few days ago. “That was the name of my car when I was a Gearhead. That’s how I knew about her. That’s how I know… that you are…” his voice trailed off.

Lying down as he was his blood pressure had stabilized. With the help of a burst of adrenaline he found the strength for what came next.

The hand in her hair gently guided her face towards his. Seeing no resistance, he brought their lips together for the second time. Instinctually and without any conscious thought his other hand reached out to find the small of her back. Once there, he gently guided her body to his as they kissed, his arms wrapping tightly around her as they lay together on the floor. Cam was so overwhelmed with his feelings for her that the rest of the world disappeared around them.

All of the time and torture he had endured suddenly became worthwhile. Even if the moon crashed into the earth at that moment, Cam wouldn’t care. He would have traded the entire world for that moment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare smiled as Cam brought up the roman goddess of lightning they had once discussed, she let out a small laugh before she was taken by surprise by the kiss. She didn't resist, she let him guide her to him, she felt close to him as she laid her body down onto his. Just like Cam's had, Mare's world faded away and so did her worries. Everything that had transpired that day melted away like the sensation of cotton candy in ones mouth. It was beautiful.

Two people. One night. An unbreakable love that had been confirmed.

Hours passed. Mare lay next to Cam on the floor of his cell. She sighed softly as she laid her head on his bare chest, listening once again to the beautiful heartbeat that gave the man she loved life. She wanted to stay the way they were forever. Tangled up in each others arms, nothing in between them, just their two bodies merged together.

Mare gave a soft sigh before sitting up and searched for her clothes. She started to get dressed and looked back at Cam.

"We should get you out of here soon. I'm surprised that nobody has come down to see where I was yet." She did find it odd. But then she remembered that she was the Boss and the rogues don't make a move without her say so. She gave a shrug as she buttoned up her tight fitting vest, once again covering up the artwork that laid all over her body.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:45 am 

Completed RP (1)

Cam raised himself up onto his elbows to allow his blood pressure to stabilize. He had drank all of the water left for him and was feeling a lot better. The young man then watched his lover with gentle eyes as she dressed her amazing body.

“Your art, it goes all the way up and all the way down. Every inch of it in incredible. Just like you,” he added for good measure. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her again tightly, pulling her close for another deep kiss. “Who knew?” He asked rhetorically after she pulled away. “You really are a bad girl," he added with a smirk.

"Here… help me up,” he asked as he rose to his feet. “Don’t worry, I’ll be OK,” he reassured her weakly after standing for the first time in hours.

“Let’s go, I’m ready. But where? What’s your plan? As long as it involves you and me, I’m good with it.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare grinned as she heard that she was as incredible as her tattoos and it was nice to hear that she was a bad girl, she continued to button up her vest as she turned to him with a sly grin.

"You're just realizing that now?" She smirked and finished buttoning her vest and moved to put her boots on. She was taking her time, stalling to avoid the part where they had to say goodbye. Her place was with the rogues now that she was the boss, so leaving was out of the question. And there was no way that she could be both boss and have him. He belonged to the Spades whether he was there or not.

Mare sighed as she glanced up at Cam while tying her boots, she stood once she was finished.

"I plan to show you the way out and leave you from there. I can't come with you now that I am the boss. But I can secure your freedom permanently." She insisted softly as she moved to the cell door and out of it.

Little did Cam and Mare know was that there was a cavalry of The Silver Kingdom's best guards waiting outside to grab Mare. One man waited by the door with a syringe in hand, waiting for her to slip by him so he could inject the fluid. Hopefully to all of them that this would go down easy and not the hard way.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:21 am 

Completed RP (1)

Cam followed her out of the cell with his head spinning. Not from dehydration, but rather because his world was collapsing all around him. His brain couldn’t process what she just said and he struggled to even find words.

“Wha… what are you talking about? You want me to… leave… without you?” he asked, frowning. As soon as she opened the back door he stopped walking, forcing her to turn and look at him. His expression was intense as he stood his ground with clenched fists.

“No, I’m not going. I’ve been looking for you my whole life! I’m not going to just walk away… don’t you see? We were meant for each other. I… I love you…” he added. His angry expression collapsed into a look of intense loss. His hands unclenched and reached out for her. “Please… please…” he started, before suddenly looking behind her.

Right at that moment one of the King’s Guard stepped through the open portal, a handgun in one hand and a syringe in the other. Before anything could be said the needle was plunged into Mare’s arm, which in turn delivered a powerful sedative.

Stunned, Cam was frozen in place as he tried to process what was happening.

“Good work, Mackenzie,” the guard said – apparently he knew Cam. “Don’t worry, you’ll still get your reward.”

“Nooooooooooooooo!” Cam yelled as he jumped forward to catch her as she collapsed. “Mare this isn’t what it looks like… I swear…” he said, even though it was clear she was losing consciousness. “Mare… Mare!” he shouted hopelessly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare was about to reply to Cam when a sharp pain was introduced in her arm. She let out a squeak of pain as she looked behind her to see a guard, she tried to swipe at him but her arm fell limp to her side. Her vision was becoming blurry and the world started to fade out. She could still hear Cam yelling her name before she felt her body collapse to the ground.

The guards all grinned and high five'd each other before loading Mare into the vehicles and moving out and on the way to the Silver Kingdom.

Next time when Mare woke up she was laying in a soft bed with overpowering smells of perfumes and what was even worse, she was in a horrid pink dress. She looked about in confusion as she stood up slowly, minding her aching head. In the chair agains the vanity sat her mother.

"Welcome home Princess Mare." Queen Guinevere said happily as she moved to hug her daughter. Mare dodged the hug and looked at her in confusion.
"Why am I here?"
"Well... We brought you here. From those terrible rogues... They brainwashed you into thinking you were one of them." The Queen rolled her eyes. "My daughter.. a rogue? Scandalous." She snickered to herself as Mare furrowed her eyebrows in anger.
"Take me back to them... Now!"
"Now no need to shout... You don't belong with them, you belong with us. You are a Silver, you have our blood. You don't belong with those disgusting rogues. Besides... Now we know where their hideout is, we plan on blowing it up in a few days as soon as the explosives are all rigged."

At this mention of the Silvers killing the rogues off, Mare got heated. Her body started to draw from the electricity in her room, but before she could send a powerful shock to the Queen's way, Mare's vision went blurry and she once again fell unconscious to her bed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:03 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Some time later two lone vehicles approached one other under the high desert sun. They each came to a stop in clouds of blowing dust and tumbleweed. Several moments passed before both drivers’ doors opened. The two men, each wary of the other, both exited their cars the same time. They each showed the other they were unarmed by holding up their empty, upturned hands.

Cam, driving an old green Land Rover, was angry. Scorpio, the driver of the well-armed Rogue battle-wagon, looked even angrier.

“How’s it going Romeo?” Scorpio asked. “Nice ride. Did you buy that with Mare’s bounty?”

“**** you,” Cam replied simply. “And what the hell is this Romeo crap?”

“Do you think you two were left alone by accident that night? Bullshit. I blocked the door.” Scorpio shook his head. “What the hell does that make me?”

“A lousy friend if you don’t help her,” Cam replied. Scorpio was unimpressed.

“As good a friend as you? Bone her – then kidnap her and drop her off somewhere she can’t stand with people she hates? We all need friends like you,” Scorpio shot back sarcastically.

That did it – Cam was now ****.

“I didn’t kidnap her! **** I was trying to convince her to let me stay! That’s why I’m here. Someone found my radio, fixed it and called the Silvers. Someone pretended to be me and brought the cavalry here. Whoever that was is a traitor. Some Rogue dropped the dime… who was it?”

Scorpio took some time to absorb what he just heard. He looked Cam up and down and had the sense the younger man was telling the truth.

“****,” he said slowly as the wheels turned in his head. “Raptor…” Scorpio mumbled to himself as he turned around. “Raptor wants to be the next boss…” Scorpio started to climb back into his car.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Cam asked angrily.

“To get help. You don’t think we could rescue her alone, do you? Now shut the hell up and follow me."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Mare woke up, she was once again on the bed. But this time nobody was in the room with her. She looked down to see an ankle bracelet on. She was confused but then realized what it was there for. It was there to keep her from using her abilities, and if there was any sense of electricity in her body, she would be sedated and put to sleep. Which meant that she needed to try and stay calm for the time being. She just hoped that things got back to Scorpio and hoped to god that he was on his way with help to get her out of this madness.

Mare didn't want to be in the Silver Kingdom longer than necessary. But if she had to escape she would do it again. She did it before. But then she realized that her parents would have set extra guards and made extra precautions to make sure that she wouldn't escape again. She gave a sigh before standing from her bed once again and moving to the vanity. Her nose wrinkled when she saw that she was dressed in Silver attire. Which consisted of a giant, heavy dress, decorated with bright colors, lace and ribbons. She groaned and started to look for her other clothes but found nothing but more dresses. She groaned even louder in anger.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:27 am 

Completed RP (1)

Somehow a light tap could be heard on the window even though her room was several floors above the street. Behind the drawn curtain the unmistakable silhouette of Cam could be seen, back-lit against the oversized moon and the night sky outside.

“Mare!” he whispered through the glass. Apparently he was standing on the narrow window ledge outside. “Mare it’s me!”

When she didn’t immediately come to the window Cam’s heart sunk. He decided on the only words he could think of to get her attention.

With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls;
For stony limits cannot hold love out,
And what love can do that dares love attempt;
Therefore thy kinsmen are no let to me.

“Please let me in! I’m here with Scorpio… we're here to rescue you!”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:38 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare heard the light tap on her window. Her head perked up but then heard nothing, when she did, she put her head back down and looked at the floor. Her head perked right up once more when she heard that familiar sound. She turned and saw Cam at her window, she opened it and actually saw his face. For a minute she was glad to see him, but then she remembered how she was there in the first place, she leaned back from the window and went to close it to shut him out. When it was clear that he wasn't moving she even threatened to hit him with it.

"What do you want?" Mare said with a bit of attitude in what she said.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 am 

Completed RP (1)

When the window opened Cam didn’t know what to expect. Her initial smile set his heart on fire and he beamed. Maybe all was not lost, he thought to himself. Then the smile turned to a frown as she began to close the window. He jumped forwards to stop her, placing his hands over hers.

“Wait!” whispered as loudly as he thought possible, given that there were guards everywhere. There was something amazing about how she looked, but he was too caught up in the moment to take note right away.

“I know you’re angry but we need to talk. I didn’t give you up! Yes they sent me to, but I didn’t. They sent along a sedative for me to use hidden in a needle inside one of my pens, but I didn’t,” he insisted, looking deeply into her eyes. He wore the most sincere expression as he tried to explain. “The whole time we talked that night in the desert I could have tried to use it, but I didn’t. When we were together in the dungeon I could have – but I didn’t. After we made love and you were trying to kick me out of your life… we still need to talk about that,” he added with a wagging finger, “and still I didn’t. I didn’t use it because…” he sighed. “Because I love you. Alright? It’s true.”

At that point he let go of the window. If she slammed it on him, at least he said his peace.

“You may be too hardcore to feel love, and that’s fine – but I do. I would never send you anywhere against your will. Jesus all I want to be is with you! How the hell can I be with you if you are here? Do you think you mom approves of me?” he laughed darkly. “When the guards told her what I said to you as you collapsed the Queen almost arrested me. I’m banished. If they catch me here… especially right here… I’m dead. But I came back.” He blinked in the night air and looked down briefly at the ground.
“Can I come in now?”

He looked at her for a long time, pleading with his eyes. It was then as he waited for a response that he noticed she was wearing an elegant dress and was made up like a movie princess. He blinked, shocked that he didn’t pay more attention to this before.

“You look… ah… amazing by the way.” His trademark smile returned. “Did I miss the prom?”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare listened to what Cam had to say and started to think things through. She believed him, so doing that she stepped away from the window and let him crawl in. When he was in she shut the window so nobody would hear anything. When she heard the comment about her dress she groaned and rolled her eyes.

"They took my clothes and burnt them." She said angrily as she looked down at the fluffy things she was wearing with hatred. She moved to her bed and sat, patting the side for Cam to come sit with her.

"So... Everything you've said was true...?" She gave the smallest of smiles and glanced at him a bit nervously. He made her nervous, and it was all new to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm 

Completed RP (1)

“Every word is true,” he said calmly as he sat down. He smiled in response to her smile, which partially lifted the black cloud that had been hanging over him for days. For the first time he sensed something he hadn’t before – she was afraid. Was she afraid of him? How could she be?

“Since the minute we met I have never lied to you. When you first asked if I had come for you – when we camped with Bronzey – I told you the truth right on the spot. I did the same when we talked that night in the desert before I was captured.” He remembered that night well thanks to Raptor’s interrogation. Cam was still was bruised but most of his more visible injures had faded by that point. “I am on your side.” He looked at the floor and sighed.

“Still, I know that we are probably never going to be together. You – the beautiful, reluctant princess – and me the nobody. Falling in love with you is like jumping out of a plane without a parachute – and hoping gravity stops on the way down.”

While he let that thought sink in Cam touched the part of her dress that ballooned out over her shoulder.

“The dress isn’t that bad,” he said, trying to raise her spirits. “It’s just… a little… poofy.” He gave her a weak smile, tying to be happy for her. “Look on the bright side – you look fantastic in anything. You are the only person I know who could pull of that dress. And you do.”

Cam felt a moment happening. Unconsciously he began to lean into her with his eyes darting between her eyes and her lips. That’s when he saw the ankle bracelet. “What the…” he asked out loud as the moment passed. “They are keeping you as a prisoner? What the hell…?”

With that Cam got down on the floor and took her bare foot in his hands to examine the device. He held her foot and lower leg gently as he looked it over. “It has an intravenous plug going into your leg. I’ll bet it delivers sedative if you charge up. I’ll bet it will if I try to force it off, too.” He snapped his fingers. “Now I get it… that’s why you’re stuck here. That’s why…” he gently set her foot down and stood up. “That’s why you’re afraid of me.” He dropped to one knee and stared directly into her eyes before continuing.

“This must be really difficult for you – being a normal person all of a sudden. But please believe me, I would never, ever, ever hurt you.” He attempted to hold her hands to give her some show of support. He hoped she believed that if she only had one friend in the world, it was him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:49 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare watched Cam's every moves as he picked up her foot and looked at the ankle bracelet. She nodded when he said that it would sedate her if she charged up, she knew that first hand. She sighed softly, a bit of relief since now she knew that he wasn't lying when he said that he loved her and that everything he's said about how he feels and his past was all true. She looked at him as he figured out why she was afraid at that moment, then she looked back down to the floor.

It was strange not having her powers, and somewhat scary. She knew that she had her fighting skills to back her if need be, but they weren't always 100 percent. Her powers on the other hand, were. And were basically the only thing that kept her the way she was.

Mare couldn't say anything as Cam took her hand, she let him and gave it a soft squeeze. Her feelings for him came rushing to her and crashed down like a title wave. She moved from her bed quickly and basically attacked Cam and sent the both of them to the floor as she hugged him. She leaned down and passionately kissed him for the thousandth time. But to Mare, every time she kissed him, it was like she was falling. Nothing in the world mattered but her and him.

Then she felt it. A burning sensation on her ankle where the contraption was started to blink wildly. It was trying to give her a sedate but couldn't. Somehow, Mare overheated the device and sent it into overdrive without even triggering her powers on purpose. The thing blinked and beeped once before detaching itself from her ankle and falling to the floor, the needle with the sedative in it also was pulled from her ankle. She winced as a bit of blood started to come out, but wasn't really worried about it.

Mare looked at Cam and shrugged, she gave him a soft kiss before standing and helping him to his feet.

"Let's get out of here. I have the Rogue's to rally." She smiled a crimson smile and walked to the window.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am 

Completed RP (1)

Cam lay on the floor for a moment trying to absorb what had just happened. One moment he was in ecstasy as the woman he loved brought him down in a tidal wave of passion. The next she was up and ready to leave after her shock bracelet fell off. He didn’t know if he should be happy that she was free or sad that she disengaged from him so quickly. He shook his head as he took it all in.

“I guess that makes sense," he said eventually. "Electronics can be disrupted by strong electrical fields. All it took to set you free was… I guess… kissing me,” he added with a wry smile. With that she helped him to his feet.

“I feel a little like Prince what’s-his-name? From Sleeping Beauty?” Cam added, teasing her. She was having none of that, though, since she had a highway gang to take over. Outside the window was a rope ladder leading down to Scorpio’s van. Scorpio stood beside it with his arms open in an expression that read ‘what the hell took you so long?’

Cam went down second, grabbing a pair of high-heeled pumps on the way out. “Don’t forget your slippers, Cinderella,” he joked on the way down. “I could really get used to this whole princess thing. Oh - and it was Prince Philip, right? Come on - you must know...”

Mare’s dress barely fit inside the driver’s seat of Scorpio’s van as they raced across town and back into the desert. A small group of her loyal followers were with them. Luckily the rescue went according to plan, and they seemed to be accepting enough of Cam for the time being. After all, he did risk his neck to save their leader.

Scorpio, in the passenger seat, radioed ahead to tell the rest of the gang they were returning. “Should I tell them to get ready for a fight? Are we coming back here to take revenge?” he asked Mare expectantly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mare rolled her eyes at Cam's jokes as she shimmied her way down the ladder. When her feet hit the ground she took in a breath of relief. She snatched the shoes from his hands and put them on her feet as she sat in Scorpio's van.

"Tell my rogues about this and you will pay." She threatened both Cam and Scorpio with her jaw clenched angrily.

Mare sighed softly to control her anger and then she nodded.

"Tell them to prepare everything. We go to war tonight."

Hours passed before the rogue's were finally ready, Mare was all changed out from her cupcake dress and back into her regular leather pants and vest with her laced up boots. She was armed to the teeth with some guns and knives just in case for some reason her powers failed her. She gave the signal for the rogue's to start to move out. The army of rogue's rolled down the desert in their suped up vans and trucks, with Mare and Cam in her truck leading them, Scorpio was next to them in his van.

All hell was going to break loose.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 pm 

Completed RP (1)

Cam found himself conditionally accepted into the Rogues now that Mare had returned and both Scorpio and she had vouched for him. Raptor and some others weren’t particularly happy with this but they had little choice other than to toe the line. Unified behind their leader and eager for revenge, the gang made preparations for a surprise attack at dawn the following morning.

The Rogues were a sight to see fully mounted up and swarming across the highway in their armored battle vehicles. Word reached the Silver Kingdom ahead of their coming which led to a general panic. The Lightning Princess was returning for revenge with her band of heavily armed supporters and her supernatural powers. Few chose to stand in their way, and those most loyal to her parents put up only sparse and one-sided resistance. Casualties were light, and by afternoon her parents had abdicated their realm to their daughter.

Now the Queen of the Silver Kingdom and the Boss of the Rogues, Mare now faced the difficult task of merging these two groups and territories into one. But first there needed to be a celebration. The spontaneous partying lasted all the way until dawn the following morning.

Bleary eyed but happy, Cam managed to get Mare alone on a balcony overlooking the capitol city just as the sun was coming up. They stared off into the distance just as its red disc began to peek above the horizon. Directly above the rising sun was the oversized moon which looked even larger than usual.

“It’s hard to say how much time we have before it all ends,” Cam said eventually, talking about the looming end of the world that was expected when the moon finally came crashing home to Earth.

“Of all the people who have ever lived – I’ll bet most pretended death would never come.” He squinted in the red light for a moment before continuing.

“At least our generation knows we only have so much time. Maybe that’s a gift. Maybe… because we see death as a painful truth – just maybe we can appreciate how beautiful a lie can be. If life is a lie… if love is a lie… then I’m OK with it. As long as you believe with me.”

With that he leaned in and took her in his arms as they kissed. The ground rumbled under their feet. Perhaps it was an earthquake – or perhaps it was the end. In that moment Cam didn’t care.

T H E
E N D