All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:52 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Some where, sailing on the seven seas, is a pirate who goes by the name of Scarlet Sparrow... Captain Scarlet Sparrow. The daughter of the famous and very well known pirate, Jack Sparrow. It is said that anyone who has ever met her never lived to tell the tale and that she is to be far more fearsome than Davy Jones himself. Often she will raid and plunder the East India Trading Companies ships and take the loot as her own. All that is said of Captain Scarlet Sparrow is that if you ever spy a ship with sails as black as the night on the horizon.... you run like hell.

Scarlet sighed to herself as she collapsed her telescope and squinted once more at the horizon. She flipped open her father's compass and stared at it for a long moment before closing it and returning her hands to the wheel of The Black Pearl. It felt good to be a pirate. Her destiny was to always uphold her fathers reputation if not improve it. Every person thought he was the worst pirate they had ever seen, that reputation also grew onto his only daughter, but Scarlet was willing to prove them all wrong as her father once did when he was alive.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:01 pm 

Jason sat in the corner of the tavern, sharpening his knife on a whetstone. There was loud music and drinking and dancing, but he wasn't interested in that kind of stuff much. He wished that something interesting would happen. A large man walked up to him.
"That's my spot." he said.
Jason smiled and stood. "Sorry. I'll be on my way. Pardon me." He said as he bumped into the man on his way out. The man sat down, and felt his pockets. His eyes widened.
"Stop! That bastard took my money!" he shouted, but Jason was already out the door, grinning widely and tossing a coin purse back and forth between his hands.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet ordered for the anchor to be dropped just a few paces outside of Tortuga's docking area. She took a few of her men with her on the row boat and landed it by the dock. There was no way that she was bringing the Pearl to the dock, not with multiple wannabe pirates after her and the cursed ship.

Scarlet walked along the dock, her boots clicking on the boards of the dock as she approached the tavern. When she entered, all the usual fighting and loudness in it completely stopped. She raised her hat to reveal her face and the drunks stared in disbelief as a woman pirate walked up to the bar and ordered some rum.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:21 pm 

Jason put the money away and was walking across the docks when he spotted a lady pirate walking towards him. He flashed her a smile, and when she had passed, ducked into the shadows and watched her enter the tavern. The bar went completely silent. Curious at what had happened, he walked inside. The silence was shattered when a large man stood and shouted;
"YOU!" He turned to where the voice came from and recognized the man he had stolen from.
"Oh, ****." Jason thought aloud as he was hit in the forehead by a glass bottle that had been thrown at him. He fell to the floor bleeding and the man tackled him. Nobody in the bar paid any attention.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet heard the ruckus and groaned as she got up from her seat at the bar as it started to erupt once again in a large fight as usual. She climbed up onto the bar, took out her pistol and shot at the ceiling, everything went silent after that. She pointed her pistol at the fat man that tackled the unconscious boy.
"That belongs to me..." She said as she kept her pistol trained on him. She wasn't afraid to shoot him if need be. She was fearless, just like her father, the Kraken itself didn't scare her and she liked to think that the Kraken feared Scarlet. Which was said as true amongst pirates and regulars across the Spanish Main. She stared the man down, if he didn't know who she was, he would try to defy her, and if he did, then he wouldn't dare do anything stupid.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:33 pm 

The mans eyes widened, and he smiled.
"Of course, I was just helping the poor lad up..." He helped Jason stand, brushed him off, and reached into his pocket and took his money.
"Hey, I stole that first!" Jason exclaimed.
"Oh, **** off." the man said as he returned to his seat. Jason sighed and turned to Scarlet. "And to whom do I owe thanks?" he said giving a slight bow, completely oblivious to who she was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet grinned her usual sarcastic grin.
"Captain Scarlet Sparrow." When she said her name things got even quieter. She really did know how to quiet a room without even doing anything but saying those three little words.
"And I believe you my boy need more practice in the art of stealing. Seeing as you are most terrible at it." She squinted at him. For being the most intimidating ad fearsome pirate to ever sail the seven seas, she was short and petite. But that was never by any means to be underestimated. She placed her pistol back into its holster, took her bottle of rum and started to the door. Before leaving she turned and looked at all the men and hookers in the tavern.
"As you were." When she said those words, the broke out into their usual rioting. Scarlet walked out of the tavern and took to the streets to find some more supplies.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm 

Jason's eyes widened as he heard her name, and he bowed even more. "Sorry, my lady - I meant no disrespect." When she commented on his thieving ability, his face turned slightly red. "No, I stole it perfectly fine - I just made the novice mistake of returning to the scene of the crime." As she walked out the door, he walked after her. "Maybe you could teach me to be a better thief?" he asked, expecting a negative response, but he figured it was worth a shot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet stopped and turned sharply around to face him. She eyed him up and down and circled him once before standing in front of him.
"What's your name?" She squinted at him, her blue eyes piercing his. She was a looker but that was also not to be underestimated. It was said that she could control a man with a simple bat of an eyelash. A lot of stories of her were told and all of them were mostly true. A soft breeze blew her bright red hair as she stood and waited for his answer. She was a bit curious as to why this man wanted to join a pirate like her. But alas, she was famous, and known to never be captured by anyone who looked for her. Currently the East India Trading Company was trying to tail her and bring her to the gallows for doing troublesome things and for the simple fact that she is Jack Sparrow's daughter. One was enough but now there was another one with the Sparrow blood roaming around, that was bad news for everyone.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:59 pm 

"Jason. Jason Shackleback, ma'am." he said. He hoped that she didn't recognize his last name as the jailer. That would completely ruin his chances of joining her crew. He actually did need to work on his stealing skills as well, so having her as his teacher would be a godsend. She would also be his ticket out of the hellhole he called home - ever since his father died, he wanted nothing more than to leave. He waited silently as she inspected him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet stared him down once more before speaking.
"Do you think you have what it takes to be a pirate and under the command of the most feared pirate this world has ever seen or heard of...?" She stared at him waiting for his answer. She was willing to take him on as her apprentice for the time being until she got bored of him that is, then she would either kill him or leave him stranded on an island somewhere. She kept her eyes on him at all times, taking in his stature, everything. The way he stood, talked and carried himself. He was pirate material, but that name was familiar to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:39 pm 

Jason nodded. "Yes ma'am." he said. He was half nervous that he was talking to such a famous pirate, and half excited that she was even considering him for a position on her crew. He kept both emotions contained as she looked over him again. At least she hadn't recognised his last name - at to his knowledge, that is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet was silent for a moment and then nodded with her same grin.
"Welcome aboard mate." She extended her hand and shook his with a firm grip. She was grateful to have a new set of hands on her ship, but something was off about him. His last name... so familiar. It was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't remember why it was so important. She decided to shrug it off for now and turned to continue to get her supplies while she still could. Scarlet never liked to stay in one place for too long, she kept her reputation up as uncatchable and she intended to always keep it that way.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:58 pm 

Jason smiled as he shook Scarlet's hand. "Thank you, captain. It's an honor." He quickly checked his pockets to make sure he had all his belongings, he didn't really have much. When everything was confirmed, he followed Scarlet.
"So, what supplies are you looking for?" he asked. "I might be able to point you in the right direction."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:24 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet didn't answer, she knew where and what she needed without help.

After a while of stealing and pillaging, Scarlet made way to her longboat with her two other crew mates. She got in the rowboat and stood as the men rowed them all back to The Pearl. Once aboard, the men all crowded Jason. They all looked him up and down with curiosity, the strange thing was that the crew was all men and the only woman on board was Scarlet herself. She found that men were easier to control than women, that and women didn't have a pirate's blood in them. Save for Elizabeth Swann.

"Men! Meet your new crew mate... Where is my first mate?" Scarlet moved to the wheel and took a hold of it as she waited for her first mate to approach her so she could give an order.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:47 am 

A tall, bald muscular man covered in tattoos stepped forth. "Right 'ere, cap'n." he said, and gave a slightly drunk bow.

Jason waved to the crowd as Scarlet introduced him, and gladly stepped out of the way of the first mate. He must've been almost seven feet tall and weighed almost three hundred pounds - he made the fat man at the bar look like nothing. He glanced between him and Scarlet - she must either be very strong or very smart to keep someone like him in check. He stood silently and watched their interaction.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:53 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Ah Mr. Porter! How were things while I was on land? Good I hope? Of course it did because if it didn't I wouldn't hesitate to throw you to the Kraken myself." Scarlet smiled as she spoke those words. For being so little she was intimidating. The crew reeled back for a second as she said this. She gave a laugh and the crew laughed but was shot down when she started to yell an order.
"What are you laughin' at?! Raise anchor, set sail for Port Royal! I have some business to attend to.." She mumbled as she moved to the wheel and waited for the crew to lower the sails and hoist the anchor.

It was a slow night on the sea, things were quiet... too quiet. Scarlet kept her eyes pierced on the horizon, making sure everything was alright. The sea was never this quiet, so it worried the captain.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 am 

Jason sat up in the crows nest, talking to another crew member as he patched the sails. He said his name was Barney Barnacles, and he was apparently the crews lookout, but something about his name seemed to be a tad too coincidental to be true for Jason. He let Jason borrow his telescope as he fixed the sails. Jason looked through the scope absentmindedly, and was surprised to see something in the distance. He turned to Barney and handed him the scope.
"You might want to see this..." Jason told Barney as he took the scope. Barney looked through, and hurriedly slid down the ropes and ran to Scarlet.
"Captain, a merchant ship has been spotted dead ahead." he said. "Shall we engage?" Jason watched from above, sharpening his knife.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet turned her eyes to Barney and snickered, an evil smile creeping on her lips.
"What kind of pirates would we be if we didn't... Dowse the lights and gain some stealth." She put her order into place. She left the wheel to Porter as she walked down to the crew's bunker, her boots slammed against the old wooden stairs.
"Get up ya scurvy dogs! All hands on deck! Step too!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She always enjoyed watching as her crew struggled to put on their clothes and effects. It put a smile on her face all the time to see men rush to do her bidding. For too long the seas were under the control of men, but now that had changed. Captain Scarlet Sparrow was in charge now. And things were better than ever.

Scarlet walked back up to the deck and saw that they were drawing closer to the merchant ship. She grinned once more.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 am 

Barney nodded, and motioned for Jason to join him. Jason slid down and helped him douse the ships lanterns. The crew members who had gotten dressed and armed first headed to the cannons and primed them. When all was ready, a man ran over to Scarlet.
"Cannons are ready, captain." he said. "We fire at your command."