All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:00 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Scarlet waited for what seemed like a long time. The crew waited patiently as they waited for their captain's signal to fire. After what seemed like ages Scarlet finally shouted that one word.
"Fire!" At that single word, the cannons exploded out of the side of The Pearl and slammed into the side of the merchant ship. The ship was still standing so Scarlet gave the order to board.
"Alright newbie, lets see how your fighting skills are!" Scarlet hollered at Jason from over her shoulder. She grabbed a nearby rope and swung over to the other ship. As soon as she landed on the enemy deck, she pulled her sword out and started engaging in battle with the British officers that came at her. She spun multiple times, stabbing each person that got in her way.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 am 

Jason smiled at Scarlets remark, and grabbed a rope. 'She wants to see my fighting skills? I'll give her something to watch.' he thought yo himself as he swung aboard. A British soldier attacked him with a bayonet, but he easily dodged and stabbed his throat. He then ran to the gunpowder storage - he had a devious idea. He killed the guard, grabbed a barrel and some rope, slung the barrel over his shoulder, and headed back up onto the deck.
He climbed up the mast and into the crows nest, throwing the soldier that was up there crashing to his death below. He set down the barrel, and leapt over to the sail. He struck a match and tossed it in, and slashed at the sails as he slid down. The huge explosion caused the mast to split down the middle, and the mast fell over and into the ocean, taking several soldiers with it. Jason smiled at his work, and then saw that Barney was a bit outnumbered, so he ran to help him.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet was surrounded by men twice her size. With a voice like silk and a wicked grin that spread ear to ear she spoke.
"Now go easy on me boys..." When a man moved to her, she swung her sword and connected. The man was partially stunned so she sent her foot into his face, he fell over board. The next man that came at her was from behind, so she flipped over him, wrapping her legs around his neck on the way over, she threw her body backwards towards the ground and flung the man into the captain's quarters of the ship. Multiple others attacked her but she continued to kill them one by one. The whole time she had an evil smile on her face. She didn't even have to try to fight, it just came naturally. Well when your father was Captain Jack Sparrow, you had to learn the ways of a pirate and fast.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:56 pm 

Jason was amazed at how well Scarlet was handling all the soldiers. He turned his attention back to the battle at hand. He felt like somebody was behind him, and whipped around and stabbed a soldier about to slash him in the wrist. Then he stuck his knife in his gut and pushed him while slashing upwards, sending him down some stairs and into some of his soldier friends. He turned to Barney, who had a sword in one hand and a bottle in the other. He impaled one soldier on his sword, smashed his bottle over the head of another, and sent them both down the stairs as well.
The battle had begun to die down, and the remaining soldiers had surrendered and were tied up. Jason and the rest of the crew all stood at attention, waiting for the order to plunder.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet paced up and down the line of the tied up remaining soldiers. She was looking to see if any would actually be willing to serve her crew. But she highly doubted it. Much like what Davy Jones had done when he recruited newbies, she had a few of her crew members stand behind the captives with their weapons ready to kill them if Scarlet gave the smallest glance or head nod to them. Her eyes roamed over some of them for a while, when she saw that non had the drive to be a pirate she looked at her crew members behind the soldiers and nodded. With that one small motion of her head, the men raised dragged their knives across all of the soldier's necks in perfect sync, blood spattered the deck and some members who stood too close to the situation. Scarlet grinned as the bodies were thrown over the side of the ship.

"Men... Take what you can..." Scarlet grinned once more as she walked along the deck, her hands behind her back.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 am 

At Scarlets word, the men dispersed. Jason went to help Barney, and as he helped ransack, he couldn't help thinking of how he fought earlier. He instinctively ran for the gunpowder storage - it was almost like he had pirate's blood... but that was ridiculous, for he was the son of a jailer. He smiled at himself and shook the thought out of his head, and continued to help Barney.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet sighed softly as she continued walking amongst the deck. She found herself in the captain's quarters and raided the desk for anything interesting to her. She opened multiple drawers and took pouches of coins and put them in her pockets, she came across a fake bottom of the drawer on the bottom of the desk, she pulled it open and came across a map. She took it in her hands and unfolded it, inspecting the places in front of her. It was a map of hidden and not found islands, the merchant ship was supposedly headed in the direction of a new island yet to be discovered. It was said that this island was filled with treasure and other riches a pirate could dream of. Scarlet smiled as she stuffed the map into the inside pocket of her coat and walked out of the quarters. She took a rope into her hands and swung back onto The Pearl, where she waited for the rest of her crew to come back from plundering to their hearts content.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:15 pm 

Jason and Barney finished plundering and swung back over to the Pearl. A few minutes later, the rest of the crew joined them on the deck. Everybody stood at attention, and Barney took his post in the crows nest.
"Where to now, Captain?" he called down to Scarlet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet stood in front of her crew. Her eyes scanned them for a minute before she spoke.
"Gentlemen... What is the one thing that pirate's love the most...?"
"Treasure!" They all shouted.
"And what would you all say if your captain found a map that lead directly to an unknown island to even the British? Just sitting there waiting for the taking?"
The men shouted in excitement, Scarlet grinned.
"Gentlemen, I give you..." She pulled the map from her pocket and unrolled it in a dramatic fashion and revealed it to the men. "The Missing Island of Legends! It is said that so much treasure lies about on the island that the island itself is made completely out of gold." The men cheered once again. She glanced at Mr. Porter. "Head east... I'll be in my quarters..."

With that, Scarlet disappeared into her captains quarters to do some more work on the map. To see if she wasn't leading her crew on a death mission. Which was probable.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:02 pm 

Mr. Porter took the wheel, and Jason helped Barney raise the sails. The other crew members hurried about, doing their jobs as well. Soon the commotion died down, and most of the crew returned to their quarters for the night. Jason told Barney that he would keep watch, and Barney happily headed to the barracks with the others.
Jason drew his fathers knife, watching the newly risen sun shine on the steel. It was ironic, his father had told him to never become a pirate. But it wasn't like he really had any other choice. He sighed again, and put away his knife as he watched the horizon for anything unusual.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When the light started to rise, Scarlet arrived from her quarters. She shut the door behind her and excused Porter from his position on the wheel so he could sleep before work began again. She took it in her hands and opened her compass, she corrected their course and continued the ship on. She felt the breeze in her hair and sighed softly. She rarely had a soft spot and never showed it amongst the men, for it would be a sign of weakness and a dangerous place to be in if a mutiny decided to break out against her, which was highly unlikely. The men were taught well by her, she taught them to fear her so a mutiny like what happened to her father wouldn't break out. She enforced that rule onto Porter the most, seeing how her father's first mate Captain Barbosa was the one to start the mutiny against him.

Her crew new better.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm 

Jason heard a door open and turned to see Scarlet come out of her quarters. He flashed a smile and returned to his post. The sea was calm, and nothing of interest had appeared yet. He pulled out Barney's telescope and swept his gaze across the horizon. Then he turned around, and saw something in the distance. He turned to Scarlet and called down to her.
"Captain, there's something off the back! I can't tell what it is, it's too far away! Just thought I should alert you!" he yelled down. He hoped he wasn't being too paranoid.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet looked up at the newbie and squinted, she then too turned around and extended her telescope at what looked like a dot on the horizon. That dot was another ship from Port Royal, no doubt out to check up on the now sunken merchant ship. She waved it off and looked up at Jason.
"Do not engage, The Pearl can easily out run them. If they become closer then we will engage in combat. But for now do nothing and keep a whether eye on that horizon." She shouted her orders up to Jason and returned to her compass. It pointed now to east west, she spun the wheel to turn the ship and it slowly turned in the direction she wanted, she snapped it shut and kept her eyes on the horizon.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:06 pm 

"Aye, captain!" Jason called down. Jason turned his attention back to the horizon. Every so often he would check the ships progress. Eventually, he watched the ship turn around. Jason looked at the ship quizzically.
'That's odd...' he thought to himself. 'They've been chasing us for about three hours now, why suddenly stop?' He turned back to the horizon with his telescope. "Oh, that's why." he though aloud as he watched storm clouds begin to brew on the horizon. He turned to Scarlet.
"Captain, a storm's brewing dad ahead!" he called down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet rang a loud bell near the wheel and shouted.
"All hands on deck men! Get up ya sleeping dogs we go right through this storm!"
The men below rushed around getting their things on and onto deck where they got to their stations and started to run around furiously working. It was hard to control a big ship such as The Pearl in a storm was difficult but Scarlet knew what she was doing. She knew that they had to pass a long and very dangerous storm to get to the next step. Not many ships survived the storm, which was why the island was never discovered. None ever came from the storm. The ship was tossed all about the sea, water was spilling up from the sides of the ship, rain pelted down on the men as they worked and struggled to keep their footing. All during this the men were shouting over the storm to hear each other, some saying that the Captain was crazy for putting them through this.
"She's going to bloody kill us all!" One man yelled to his partner over the thunder.
Scarlet was too focused on her compass and keeping control of her ship to toss the man over the side at that moment. She would do it afterwards to the sharks with a cinderblock attached to his feet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 pm 

Jason and Barney did their best to control the sails as the storm tossed the ship. Barney yelled something about helping Porter and handed his ropes before sliding down the ladder. Jason tried to control the sails as best as he could, a rope in each hand and one in his mouth. Instinct suddenly took over as he swung down and tied a rope to the mast, and one to the crows nest. Then he hopped from sail to sail, taking notes from other pirates and tying them together. Then he hopped into the nest and pulled, and all the sails lifted and stayed in place. Then he tied the rope to the mast and slid down to help Barney, bewildered at what he just did.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet squinted through the storm and kept her eye on the sails and which way the wind was blowing them in. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Jason had done something a regular pirate could do. She was for once a bit impressed which didn't really come easy. She shouted orders to other crew members who ran off and did what she said. This process continued for about 3 hours until the wind and the sea started to die down a bit. They had done the impossible; sailed right through a storm.

Scarlet looked behind her as the large storm cloud moved away from them, the water was much smoother than it had been, still a bit rocky but much better than what they had just been through. She swiped her long red hair away from her eyes and kept her eyes on her compass, fixing the direction once more before continuing on. She felt the temperature drop dramatically within seconds, she was shivering and the water turned almost to pure ice. Luckily, The Pearl could break right through it with no problem.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:56 am 

The crew cheered as they made it through the storm. When they felt the cold, they fetched something warmer to wear. Jason merely rolled down his shirt sleeves and pant legs. He kept his post in the crows nest, it was actually slightly warmer up higher.
After a while of breaking through the ice, Jason spotted something on the horizon. He peered through his telescope to see an island. He looked down at Scarlet.
"Land ho, captain!" he shouted down.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Scarlet smiled her crimson smile and extended her telescope. She saw the island and her smile widened a bit before disappearing. The crew got to work and shortly they arrived. She had the anchor lowered and a few crew mates stay and mind the ship. The rest took the row boat out to the island, once on the sandy shore, Scarlet smiled and turned to the crew.
"Alright boys. Be careful. We have no idea what or who is out here. Keep to the code... If you are left behind you stay behind. We meet here when the sun goes down. Jason and Porter, you're with me. Everyone else spread out and see what you can find." The crew members shouted "Aye!" and quickly dispersed. Scarlet jerked her head and started waking in the direction of the jungle part of the island.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:02 pm 

Barney smiled and slapped Jason on the back. "Good luck!" he said as he headed off with the rest of the crew. Jason turned around to say thanks, but Barney had already disappeared into the jungle.
Jason turned back to the jungle and stepped ahead of Scarlet and Porter with his knife drawn, and began to clear a path for them. After a minute of walking, Jason struck a particularly tough vine. He went to hack at it again, when a giant flytrap came down from the canopy and clamped onto his arm. Stifling a yell, Jason drew another knife and stabbed it into the top of the plant and pulled backwards, tearing the plant's jaws in half. The flytrap let go and began slithering back into the brush, but Jason took both knifes and slashed in an X, slicing the plant's head clean off. Jason inspected his arm, the burns from the acid had only burned a small hole in his shirt sleeve. He sheathed his second knife and turned back to the vines. He muttered some choice cuss words to himself as he began hacking the brush again.