All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 pm 

Apologies to my Partners. Life is a bit hectic.Thanks for being understanding.

Blog: View Blog (0)

The day was clear and bright. The sky was a rich, deep blue with not a cloud in sight. Lord Isamu was on his daily walk through the forest.The forest around him was chattering and bustling as usual. This forest was his domain and he was satisfied here. His modest castle was tucked deep in the forest against the lone mountain that stood at the center. The animals and the minor demons who sought refuge here were his subjects. He was a greater demon and lord of the forest. His father had left him the castle and the realm.

This walk was special. It was achieving two purposes. The first was to get him away from his advisers. They were really getting on the lord about taking himself a nice young bride. This was not even remotely interesting to Isamu. The need for an heir was not as pressing to him. The second purpose was that he needed to check on his messengers. Isamu let out a whistle.

An hawk appeared above the trees. It descend to him and landed on his shoulders. He whispered to it and it flew off. It would dutifully carry out his master's mission.

Strange Lands & Stranger Company IC OOC
InuYasha: The Demon Army of the Daimyo IC OOC

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:00 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Elle sighed softly as she walked home from school. It had been a long day for the blonde haired beauty but so was every day. Elle is 18 years old and stands about 5 foot 3 inches (about 5'7 or 8 with her heels on). She had her bright pink and sparkly bag slung over her shoulder as she walked down the street towards the forest. Her small house was in the middle of nowhere just on the edge of town, she liked it because it was quiet and away from everyone, for being so popular she liked to be alone with her thoughts once in a while and her little cottage was the only place she could do that.

Elle entered the woods and walked down the path she always took. But something felt different this time, the air was a bit heavier than usual. It was when her family heirloom ring gave off a soft humming sound when she noticed that she wasn't in the woods that lead to her house anymore. The fog vaguely cleared and she realized she was somewhere completely different. Elle batted her large thick eyelashes softly as she stood and looked about. The woods were dark and sketchy, she was totally out of place, dressed in pink heels and a sparkly pink dress, her long blonde hair fell to the small of her back in thick waves. "Um... Hello?" She decided to call out. Her voice was a bit high pitched but not too high that it could become annoying, it was a cute and perfect tone for a person like her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 pm 

Isamu blinked and turned slightly. A scent had caught his attention. It was faint, but he could small a human. That was strange. This was not a forest near any village or place sought by humans. He had to investigate this. he called another hawk and sent out on a mission to find the human.

After walking for awhile, he realized that the situation was worse than he though. he was not the only demon honing in on that scent. He hurried up a little bit. He'd rather get to that human first. he had some questions.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elle looked around again, it somehow got a bit darker than it had been before. "H.. Hello...?" Elle looked around and saw a pair of deep red eyes through the fog. A growl came from it and a giant wolf stepped out.

It was Mavis the wolf demon, and she was starving, it had been ages since she had tasted an outsider humans flesh and she longed for it. Mavis licked her lips and shifted from her wolf form to her regular form and smiled, her fangs showing. "Well hello. You don't seem to be from around here." Mavis backed Elle against a tree. Elle was shining softly in fear, she had no idea where she was, her pink ring gave off the same hum as before and started to glow brightly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 pm 

Isamu smelled the scent of Mavis the wolf demon. The cry of his hawk told him she was there, too. He released a burst of demonic speed. He noticed a soft pink glow ahead of him. He headed for it.

Leaping out into the clearing, he took stock of the situation. Strange looking human but he recognized the demon. He extend his claws and slices her across the back. Isamu cracked his knuckles.

"Waylaying in my forest? Come now, Mavis. You should have reported it."

He stared her down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mavis turned around, the slash didn't do much damage but it stung just a tiny bit. She growled softly but then realized who it was. She bowed her head softly. "Apologies Isamu. But she is not from around here. I figured kill her before she rats us demons out." She turned and growled at Elle who just stood in wide eyed terror. She let out a small little squeal as Mavis advanced closer to her. She gave her a sniff and coughed. "Ugh, what is that terrible scent?!" Elle looked at Mavis on shock. "Terrible?! I'll have you know that this perfume is the same kind that Marilyn Monroe wore!" Elle crossed her arms and stared hard at the demon, she may have been in immense danger but she was going to defend her idol.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:07 pm 

Isamu cared not who this Marilin person was but he also did not want Mavis to kill the human. He scoffed he know very well that Mavis was at least partially covering for herself. The was no doubt that hunger was a part of that too. He did agreed with the comment about the scent though. He covered his nose and cough as well. He approached the human girl.

"Before you attack her or anything, I have some questions." Isamu stated coolly. "Who are you? How did you get here? Why did you come?"

He had to protect his land from trespassers. It would not do to have a demon slayer on his land. He left nothing to chance.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:21 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elle looked at the man apparently called Isamu a bit speechless. "My name is Elle... I was just walking hone from class and I just..." She looked down at her still glowing ring. "This... My family heirloom started to hum and glow and... I was here. What are you guys?" Elle was kind of afraid to ask but she wasn't going to get answers if she didn't ask.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:01 pm 

PrincessKyra wrote:
Elle looked at the man apparently called Isamu a bit speechless. "My name is Elle... I was just walking hone from class and I just..." She looked down at her still glowing ring. "This... My family heirloom started to hum and glow and... I was here. What are you guys?" Elle was kind of afraid to ask but she wasn't going to get answers if she didn't ask.

Elle? What a strange name. He also was unsure of what "class" meant but he could figure that out later. He was mostly curious about the ring. He studied it. The glow and hum were telling, if only he could figure it out. He almost forgot to answer her question.

He looked at her placidly. "We are demons."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elle's face grew white as a sheet as she stared at both the girl named Mavis and Isamu. She couldn't even say anything before her eyes closed and she fell to the ground in a faint. Mavis just watched as the brightly colored dressed girl fell to the ground. She shrugged as she looked down at her. "Can we eat her now?" She looked at Isamu, impatient as always. She awaited his orders.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 am 

Isamu raised his eyebrow at the dramatic faint. He shook his head at Mavis.

"I want her brought to the castle."

He struck Elle on the head to knock her out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mavis groaned and picked up the human girl. She threw her body over her shoulder and began to walk to the castle. Once there, Elle was awake and now on the floor in front of the throne. Mavis stood to the side with her arms crossed over her chest. As Isamu's general she had to be by his side.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm 

Isamu was studying the human girl. She was so very different than anyone he'd seen before. Different was not necessarily a good thing. He pointed at her.

"Now, tell me why you have come. Do you bring others? Is my realm in danger?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:09 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elle had a slight headache and her dress was dirty, but other than that, she was aright. But she was still very confused as to where she was and this "demon" wasn't being very helpful.

"I told you already, I didn't mean to come here. I was just walking in the woods to get to my apartment and I wound up here. And of course I didn't bring anyone else, I was alone when this stupid thing started to do strange things." She picked up her hand to her face and looked at the ring a bit more intensely. It had stopped humming but it still shown uncharacteristically bright with a pink hue. "I'm so confused..." Elle muttered to herself. Mavis heard the mutter and somewhat sympathized with her. "Sir, I think she is telling the truth..." Mavis leaned closer to Isamu and whispered so Elle couldn't hear, she wasn't paying attention anyway, she was still looking at the glowing ring.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:40 pm 

Isamu had to admit that he agreed with Mavis. She didn't smell of fear when she was talking. She must at least fully believe what she was saying. My, this was an interesting situation. He nodded.

"Ok, human. Elle, was it?" He eyes her for a moment."I am very curious to know the history of that ring. It appears ancient and yet very familiar. What do you know of it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Elle glanced down at her ring and raised an eyebrow. She was confused as to what he meant by ancient. "It was my great grandmothers ring. Given to my mom then to me. This hasn't happened before." She lifted her hand and looked at the pink gemstone. The humming had stopped but the glow was still there, it was a bit more faint but it was still there. She looked up to see Mavis staring at her, but quickly took her eyes away from the supposed wolf demon and back to the man.

My Character's

PostThis post was deleted by GreyHelm on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:02 pm.
Reason: OOC in IC