All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:10 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Marcel was just turning the handle on the door, and had not expected her to speak such willful words. He let his fingers brush the handle and fall off its edge one by one as he turned to face her. His long hair fell in front of his face a little, and he felt his eyes light up with curiosity. "You have, what american's now a days would call "balls" for ignoring my words" he murmured, lingering on the last syllable as he walked back up toward her. As he did so, he brushed the hair from his face and bit his lip softly as he tried to think of what he should do.

He smiled despite himself, and crossed his arms as though unsure of what to do. "The girls down in the lobby were supposed to be taken home, but it seems you were smart enough to realize that there was that slight chance they were not- which, I might add... is correct. In fact, they never left the island, and you will most likely never see most of them again. Not unless one of the court took a liking to one of them as I have you and the little Sarah you were with. All of those other girls were just so... stupid- I guess is what I could say. None of them could see past the fact that they would work in such an environment... they were all a little too... innocent and perfect I suppose."

The Lord Marcel lowered his arms, his straight posture too perfect for a normal person. His eyes too eerie looking, and too cold to everything. It was like he had seen it all, and did not bother with making that knowledge known. He just did not care about anything that was not in front of him. "Anne, she's just the opposite... and though she is awfully pretty. Over the Decades- no. Over the Century's I have grown out of that desire. Physical and perfect beauty is nothing to be proud of, because like everything it just fades and crumbles with time. She is an ugly person where it counts, and nothing will change that. She is but a snack in my mind, not something to savor and lust after."

He laughed slightly at his own words. "Lovely Missie-" he started, touching her right cheek gently with his pale hand. "Would you like proof, to my previous inquiry? because sooner or later you will confront the facts, and you will be chilled to the bone by the monster that stands before you" he said, voice falling to a low and cruel whisper. "You have started something you cannot stop just by asking a simple question, now Choose. You, or Anne?" he asked, mouth forming a cruel grin that featured sharp looking Canines and Premolars.

The situations seemed forced, fake... yet it was clear he was just waiting for such an excuse to show his intentions toward those who come here.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Missie let out a grin when Marcel said she had "balls". She did, indeed. For some reason, though, she had been a lot more timid since setting foot in that castle. She knew there was the fear, but it felt like there was something more. Or a specific kind of fear. It was hard to explain. Marcel's gestur of biting his lip made Missie mirror it, for some reason.

"It all feels... wrong", Missie replied to Marcel's comment about the girls who had come to look at the job offer. The comment about one of the court taking a liking to one of them, and him having taken a liking to her and Sarah, made Missie feel a little hot and bothered. "They probably were as desperate as I am", Missie commented, looking for Marcel's eyes. "Hardly a reason to harm them, which I am sure you have, or at least someone has".

"No, Anne is not a good person", Missie spoke almost as a reflection. "Still no reason for whatever you have done, or plan to do, to her". Missie shook her head. She knew she was still in danger, but something inside her - maybe her innate sense of justice - didn't allow her to simply shut up and keep her head down.

Marcel's touch made Missie feel an inner shudder, but she didn't try to escape it. "I would. I do not believe anything I can't see with my own eyes", the girl replied, her voice firm. His question made her afraid, but at the same time, Missie felt that if she backed down now, she would be forced into a life of cowering in fear every time Marcel entered a room. "If you should harm someone now, let it be me. I was the one who came to your chambers uninvited and questioned you. So, I believe you wish to punish me?".

Leaving the question in the air, Missie waited, perfectly still, keeping her chin up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:37 pm 

Marcel seemed to get over his surprise and was now in a state of icy calm. His red eyes somehow displaying what made you feel like a show of ice so cold it would burn more then fire. He was looking deeply into Missie's eyes, and his grin feel to a more subtle smile. One that might have been called cute, or handsome had it not been for his ever so malevolent eyes. "Punish you, Dear Missie? what on earth are you speaking of..." he murmured softly. He tipped her chin up much like he had before, and peered around, as if trying to find something. Only this time it was more basic then the last. Finally, he let her chin back down and peered at her hand. "It seems, that this may be easier on you. I just want to educate you, not kill you- after all... if I kill you, how will you learn more about what this castle truly is to me, and too all its inhabitants... including you my lovely Missie."

He cupped her right hand gently in his own, holding onto the back with his left and her fingers with his right. It took no effort at all to turn her hand so her palm was exposed. "My Lovely Missie, I am not doing something so frivolously called "punishment" as you spoke of." Marcel glanced up at her with his pale face shadowed by his blond hair. "Although it is next to impossible to eat what Servants offer, the servants themselves are fair game," he explained. "Don't worry, it does not hurt, but it does not feel like the movies or stories say either. In fact, more then a few of those legends or myths about us is untrue... to an extent."

Marcel held her hand more firmly, and bit softly into her wrist. He was not able to sink his sharp Canines or his Premolars in very deep as he would permanently damage it. Though he learned a few tricks over the centuries. The feeding could have been called unpleasant. Just as surprisingly for Marcel as well... It was as soon as he tasted her blood that he realized he only wanted more and more. It was more then like his first feeding. It was as though he was made into a vampire just recently, starved, and then given a single drop for his years of efforts. Marcel had not known how much time had passed, but he managed to finally let go. The Lordly vampire noted how long the streams were running from his lips, and how he was practically fighting to breath as if deprived of air.

He now felt himself holding on to the table with the tea for support, all his energy having left him. Wiping the blood from his jaw and neck, his pale skin left two red stains streaked to one direction. Just at one glance to the girl with her bitten wrist was enough to make him want more. His chest was feeling tight, and his body suddenly felt warm. Not only that, but his face was hot and was looking slightly rosy, especially due to his pale skin. What is this feeling? and why... why am I feeling it? he wondered irritably. It is worse then when I saw her down with the others, stronger... and I don't know how to stop it he thought while all in an upset. For the first time in a long time, Marcel's eyes were not icy or cold. They held a warmth as he looked at Missie, and the red which once seemed so cruel and fearsome now looked lonely and sad.

Marcel looked away from her and toward the floor. I don't know why I feel this way, but my veins feel as though on fire... I need her to leave... I need her to leave me alone... just like before... he decided. "Please, leave me be... now that you know what I am, you can imagine just what happened to those other girls and what I did to Anne. So like I said, leave." He was still not looking at her, and did not offer up any indication that he was going to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 am 

Sort of back.

Missie really didn't know what to expect from Marcel. He didn't seem angry, but the girl felt like she could not trust what her eyes showed her regarding the man. Even having known Marcel for such a short time span, Missie already distrusted him. For her most instinctive part, everything Marcel said and did felt like a well rehearsed play. It was false, fabricated, but the scariest part was that the girl couldn't - or didn't want to - penetrate the truth beneath the deception. "You know what I am speaking of... probably better than I do", Missie murmured softly. Her voice was almost calm, but she was terrified on the inside. It was some sort of off self-preservation instinct that made her not want to show Marcel her true fear. "This castle is nothing more to me than a workplace. And it will never be", the girl completed, after his comment on her learning what the castle meant to all its inhabitants.

When Marcel held her hand, Missie felt a chill down her spine. What would he do to her? And what did he mean when he said that the servants were fair game? All the worst kinds of images ran through Missie's mind at these words. Images able to rival a horror movie, fueled by fear and an active imagination. But he couldn't be serious, could he? The supernatural, vampires, ghosts, it was all just the stuff of stories to make people afraid of the night. He was just trying to scare her off of asking prying questions. Nothing more.

At least that was what Missie thought until Marcel bit her wrist. Missie's eyes turned huge in fear and surprise. He was... biting her? And... what was he doing? Missie could feel that the man was actually drawing blood. And not just a little either. She was starting to feel dizzy and weak when Marcel released her. Taking a few stumbling steps towards the couch, Missie dropped on it, her head resting on the arm of the couch and her gaze upon the man. Unlike Marcel, Missie was now slightly pale, and felt cold. His gaze made her wonder what he was doing now.

Whatever she expected, it wasn't for him to ask her to leave. Nodding, Missie rose from the couch slowly. She took a moment to stabilize herself. She needed to leave. Not only his room, she needed to find a way out of the castle, out of that cursed island. "Y-yes", she stammered, hoping she wouldn't collapse before reaching her room. "I... nothing", Missie murmured, making her way to the door of the bedroom and trying to stay awake and standing up, using every last reserve of strength she could muster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:20 am 

When she had turned her back, Marcel shot glances at her. Though he tried his best not to feel that same feeling, he noted that after a moment or two he found himself able to directly look at her. Seeing that she was wobbling, he knew that if he let this go on she would be in trouble with other members in the castle. Which would only cause hostilities and aggression he did not want to bother with. But that girl... she is nothing but trouble, yet... he stood up a little straighter then before and lumbered over to her. With each step, he gradually regained his usual strength and vigor. Though it would be a while yet before he was mentally normal. It was clear that nothing like this had ever happened, and he was not sure how to deal with it.

Before she could exit the room, he walked up and grabbed her wrist. "Just, never mind..." he murmured. "Go out there now and they will scent your blood, then you will be in real trouble," he said. A couple of seconds later, he led her to the couch and put a blanket over her legs. "Lay down and sleep with that, it is clear you will not make it to the rooms like that... listen this time, and do not ignore my words." With that he wandered as if aimlessly and found himself at the side of his room where he opened a balcony door and walked out to it. His eyes peered at the horizon and how licks of color started to fade in. Oranges and a little red, but primarily blues.

His mind was still in distress, and he could not help but feel himself want more of the girls blood. It would be fine though, as long as he kept himself from looking at her for too long. Probably... letting her stay here was a snap decision, and she was too confused to let wander. It was obvious this was the best decision, but he could not afford to drink her blood, not again at least. There was no telling what was happening to him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 am 

Sort of back.

Missie would have exited the room in her weakened state, had Marcel not stopped her. She wasn't very sure about how many others would be in the castle, or where they would be. Or even if they would pose a threat to her. Which, if they did, there would be very little Missie could do, considering she wouldn't be able to fight anyone off. So, a small part of the girl was somewhat grateful Marcel stopped her from leaving.

Nodding at Marcel's words, Missie decided to obey, for now. It was not as though she was thrilled with the idea of walking the long and cold corridors back to her room. Something stirred in her mind. The other girl... what is her name... she will be worried if I don't return. The idea slipped her mind, though, when Marcel led her to the couch. She could feel the heat coming from his body, and felt grateful again when be placed a blanket over her legs. Pulling it up, Missie pulled and tugged on it, until only her face was exposed to the air of the room.

"Thank you", she murmured groggily. When Marcel moved away from her, Missie turned her head to look at him and tried to lift it, giving up after feeling too dizzy to keep her head up. Resting her head back on the couch, Missie sighed and closed her eyes. "I should not stay", she murmured, feeling like even speaking was too much of an effort at the moment. "The other girl, she will think you have done something to me... or that I am trying to seduce you". With a sigh, Missie fell into a state between being asleep and awake, one of her hands slipping from the blanket and falling limply to the side of the couch, the fingertips brushing the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:28 pm 

Marcel glanced back as she began to utter words. His ears perking at the sound of her voice awkwardly. As a person, the girl seemed innocent enough, but it was clear that she had some venomous power about her. One that could make a vampire of my stature heat up like so and feel confusion such as before must have some kind of hidden power he surmised, Yet she seems so polite... what an interesting creature. As Missie mentioned the other girl, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. "What would she have to do with this?" he asked to no one in particular. One hand leaving the balcony, he half turned toward his room. "I highly doubt that that the other girl could possibly have connections to my confrontation with this one- that'd be too ridiculous," he assured himself.

"In any case, I'll need to keep an eye on her just in case..." he said. Marcel tipped his head to look in the direction of the rising sun. "Morning already?" he whispered in a sad voice. "Well, at least the girl is asleep... I can probably take her back-" he had been walked up to her, but stopped as he saw her bitten and slightly bleeding wrist hanging from under the blankets. Somehow, her fingers themselves seemed alluring as they brushed against the floor, only adding to his curious desire. He bent down and cupped her hand in his two. If it had not been for a knock on the door, he would have probably bitten her again. He found his breathing unsteady once more. The door opened to reveal Damian, who just looked on silently. "Shall I bandage her wrist and take her back to her room silently? My Marcel." He mentioned it as if he were simply returning a broken bobble to a store.

He nodded, lips tight as he looked on. It seemed like slow motion when she was taken from the room blanket and all, and he plodded down own the couch the girl was on just moments before. He was so irritated and confused by this turn of events, that he found himself biting his lip. Dark blood ran down his chin and fell to the blankets as he thought about what might happen from now to the future.

All the while, the sun rose higher... and morning arrived unannounced.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:24 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie wasn't looking directly at Marcel as she spoke. She kept her head turned in his general direction, but that was as far as she could go. She felt shaky, weak and cold, almost as though she was feverish. The girl had no idea whether or not she was, and there was no way to know now. All she wanted to do was rest and regain her strength. A part of her was afraid to sleep, though. What if he attacked her again in her sleep and drained the rest of her blood? That thought in her mind made Missie struggle to keep her eyes open.

She could hear as the man spoke, either to her or to himself, but couldn't really make much sense of what he was saying. She didn't really notice morning was coming either. Her sight was still too blurry to make the world clear. And in no time, that blurry vision turned to none at all and finally to full on sleep.

When Damian knocked on the door, Missie was deep asleep, not even having noticed when Marcel touched her hand. She didn't notice when Damian picked her up, still wrapped in the blanket, and took her across the corridors and back to the room she had left hours ago. Only when the man placed her back on the bed did she blink and opened her eyes slowly, feeling the bed cold under her body.

"D-Damian?", she whispered faintly. "What happened?", Missie completed. it was unclear, from her expression, whether or not she remembered what had happened in Marcel's room. Her mind might be blurry, or she wanted to know if Damian would lie to her. That was anybody's guess.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:40 pm 

Damian looked straight ahead the whole time he was carrying her. He did not seem to care about what happened, and he did not seem bothered by the fact he was carrying a bleeding human. Afterall, he actually kept himself sated unlike the lord Marcel. When he actually got into the bedrooms, and set the girl down. He noted distastefully how she awoke just at this moment. "Really, you do have the worst timing for things don't you-- young missy..." he murmured. Putting a rough emphasis on "Young Missy" as he spoke, sounding almost irritated. It was unclear though, as his expression had not changed from that of a neutral straight face the whole while.

"I do not know what you have in mind," he said, "but I suppose you could say I saved your life..." he grumbled. "Not for you," he assured her, "I saved you because if what was about to occur went any further, Marcel would have probably done something drastic... he does not enjoy acting that way-- you see," he said. The servants blue eyes were closer and easier to see from this distance. They were not red like Marcel's, but instead were an impossibly bright light blue. What was similar to Marcel though, was the feeling they gave off when looking into them. Damian bowed for a few seconds toward her then made for the door. "I bandaged your arm, there are more bandages in the kitchen store room if you need to change them in the near future..." he said back to her, not stopping as he left for the door.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie almost smiled when Damian said she had the worst timing for things. Had she not been feeling as though she had been at death's doors, she would have smiled. Right now, though, even smiling felt like way too much effort. Turning her head to look at the man, Missie waited for him to say something.

"I have nothing in mind", the girl replied. It was a blatant lie. She had way too much in mind right now. The idea that she had nearly been sucked dry of blood was still in her mind. The idea that she was working for a vampire now was scary. She felt her survival instinct trying to get her to get up and leave. But how could she? There was no way she could leave that place. There was no way out, literally, unless Marcel allowed her to leave.

And she could feel that he would not. Why would he? Missie wondered if asking, begging and pleading would work. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. There was no way she could get down on her knees - physically or metaphorically - and beg for her life. No, there had to be another way. "I believe you have", she finally replied to Damian's comment on having saved her life. "Thank you. I... I think I might need them", the girl completed grimly, before closing her eyes to get some rest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 pm 

His footsteps sounded more quietly as he left the room. The servant only stopping to turn his head and nod to her in a composed manner as he left. The room was now silent... and it was hard to believe that two girls shared that room as Sarah peeked out from under the covers. Looking at Missie as if she was part of some bigger plot. She blinked at Missie knowingly, and turned in her bed, closing her eyes to finally sleep. With a soft sigh, the castle was silent for those next few moments until the sun finally reached its next heights. The candles flickering, as some of the "new staff" wondered how they would survive, and some on how they would fulfill there desired wish.

As the sun rose on this new day, it let light into the Lords room. Marcel raised his hand above the shadows of the couch. His body protected from the sun, but his hand clearly exposed. He watched with wistful eyes, as the light danced between his fingers, casting dark shadows on one end while appearing to look similar to white marble on the other. When Damian entered Marcel's room once more, Marcel closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. Then closed his hand into a fist just as Damian closed the balcony doors, and sliding the curtains over the glass windows.

Marcel opened his ruby like eyes past the blond hair parted over his face. "-And the room is dark once more, until the next dawn..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie shifted and moved in bed when Damian nodded. She was completely confused, to be honest. It was clear for her that she was dealing with something she had never thought possible. Like everyone else, Missie had heard stories about vampires, and other supernatural creatures. But like pretty much any other person, she had classifies all of those stories as legends. Who could rationally believe that there were creatures who lived off of human blood? Not Missie, for whom everything had a rational explanation.

Well... not anymore. There wasn't anything rational about this situation now. There was just fear of the unknown and the feeling that she was going to die in that castle. With a sigh, Missie stopped thinking. There was nothing she could do now. She just needed to rest. Missie wanted to talk to Sarah, ask her questions, but that would have to wait.

Just like Marcel, although for different reasons, she would also use the day to sleep. And hope that she wouldn't have to endure another round of bloodsucking when night came...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 pm 

The sun had nearly set by the time Marcel had chosen to leave his room. The old vampire would have looked for a human to sate his needs with, though the idea thought only made him want to feed less. He was dressed in what appeared to be similar to what he wore when the girls first came not even a day ago. A nice white shirt with a nice black and red vest. Damian was at his side the whole time he walked down the hall, and just silently walked aside him. At this time, he was sure Damian wanted Marcel to go to the dining hall like he usually did, that would be what would keep him at ease that he indeed was his normal self. Though, Marcel instead waved him off as they got closer to the dining hall.

It was sudden when Marcel stopped and told him to leave, though Damian would not make a big fuss of it. He raised his brow at Marcel's movement, but as he left, the lord felt at somewhat a peace unlike he had been experiencing as of late. Marcel tied his still free and hanging blond hair back into a ponytail. A few long strands poking out here and there before he managed to fix it. He seemed somewhat tired today, and lazy. It was a feeling he knew well, but this time it was somehow different... and was far more intense then it would usually be.

"It is so quiet..." he whispered softly to himself. Ruby like blood red eyes seeming lost in some way as he peered at the numerous art works in the hallways. He finally found himself in the kitchen as he peered around aimlessly. "I wonder, how many times I actually ate from this kitchen, and I mean in the human way" he murmured. After a second, he caught himself and scowled. Quickly though, he returned to a calmer state. Quietly, he pressed his finger to a counter and ran it along the top in a wide streak, then lifting his appendage to see how dirty it had gotten. "I suppose, Damian must keep it clean..." he said aloud, voice projecting a studious and almost critic like tone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:45 am 

Sort of back.

Missie spent nearly the entire day in the bedroom. She spoke very little, ate even less, and only left a few times, including once to change the bandages. She felt strange, not only physically, but also mentally. Her body felt weakened, and the girl found it hard and unattractive to move. Walking too fast made her dizzy, and resting seemed like the only thing her body asked her to do. On the other hand, she felt a mental need to see Marcel again. Her mind was in a conflict with itself, as Missie felt fear and desire provoked by the same idea.

When the sun set, despite still feeling weakened, Missie decided to leave the room. She took a long bath, and picked out a black dress from her suitcase. The piece was simpler than the previous dress, but also neat and well taken care of. She combed her hair back and tied it on a braid, and wore on her neck an old necklace with a small crucifix that had belonged to her mother. It was probably somewhat superstitious, but Missie couldn't help but feel that she needed it to be safe.

Leaving the room after getting ready - and ignoring anything the other girl might say - she started walking around. Her rational mind told her that she just wanted to explore. Her innermost being, though, knew it was looking for someone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:38 pm 

Marcel glanced idly about the kitchen and sighed, his fingers gently grasping the stray hairs from his face and pushing them out of the way. Too which they simply fell back to where they had been before this action. His footsteps were silent as he walked out of the kitchen, the desire for something unknown to him nagging at the back of his mind. He was silent in more aspects than just his footsteps as he wandered about and into the halls once more. It was only when he walked among its corridors that he remembered all of the objects he place in the cases and on the walls. "My "catalog" of things, or something..." he said softly as he walked with his hands behind his back. Marcel tipped his head up as he looked all over the walls and roof of the hallways. In fact, he barely heard the sound of feet on the ground before he almost decided to find Damian. For a fleeting moment, in on of the castle utmost hallways, in one of its utmost corners, what appeared to be an ethereal figure was by a window.

The shape was clearly opening the window, and as she fit herself and her elegant dress into the shape of the window, she fell through and disappeared. It was at this point that Marcel was running, and when he got there with his hands planted onto the windows surface. It was then he realized he had this window barred like many were in the castle. He gently released he bars, his shirt all tousled and his eyes wide with confusion and momentary disbelief. The vampire then shook his head and lay his pale forehead gently onto the cold bars while his hands lay softly onto the metal as well. For a moment, footsteps sounded again, and he glanced to his left.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:53 am 

Sort of back.

While Marcel walked around the castle, Missie did the same. She had no idea that she was walking closer and closer to him. And she had no idea of what he had just seen. Lucky for her, she hadn’t seen anything. Had she seen something like what Marcel had witnessed, and she would get even more scared of that place. Not that she wasn’t scared enough already.

It wasn’t fear, though, that made her approach the vampire when she saw him rest his head onto the bars of the window. It was curiosity, and some other feeling she couldn’t explain. It was a draw he had on him that attracted her closer like a magnet. If she had been in her right mind, Missie would probably have stayed away from Marcel. But before she could think, the girl had already walked closer to the vampire.

Her gaze looked for his face, curiously. She was a little concerned, but no words came from her lips. She wouldn’t have known what to ask anyway. Should she ask if he was all right? Or should she turn her back and walk away?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:58 am 

He just stared as she got closer and closer, apparently not bothered by what had transpired before. Wordlessly, he pushed himself off the bars and stood up straight. His shirt all ruffled in the front from having been somewhat leaned over. For the next few moments, he had just stood there with a blank face. Finally when he did actually make an action, it was to move closer to Missie and kneel down. Silently, the young looking ancient just peered at her bandaged wrist and forearm. He was gentle when he inspected it, and it was clear that as soon as he got near it he felt the desire to do something...

Though instead, he just nodded and stood up right close to her. "It seems it has been bandaged well, just make sure it does not get infected. We do not want you to be sick, now do we?" he said, turning to walk away. As he took a few steps, he felt that itch to go back and bite her, but he tried to ignore it...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:48 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie felt a chill down her spine when Marcel turned to face her. She could feel her heart racing, blood running faster in her veins. It was a strange sensation. Fear and a strange... no, it wasn't attraction. It was something different. Something she couldn't name, but something real. The girl compared it to the attraction some people feel when they get too close to a window. The urge to jump, even though they know jumping will be their death. As he will be mine, Missy thought to herself. When Marcel got down on his knees, she moved her arm so he could inspect it, watching as he did so.

Following the vampire's gaze with her own, she waited for him to speak. It sounded completely unreal to be standing there, on a dark hallway, talking to the person who had nearly killed her less than twenty four hours before. "Don't we?", she finally spoke up, before he could walk too far. "I know I don't, but what's in it to you?". After a pause, she completed, as an afterthought. "Wait, no... better yet... what would you do to me if I did get sick? Get rid of me, I believe". After this sentence, Missie finally fell silent, wondering what the next act would be in that strange play that was unfolding in the castle. She knew Marcel was the central character, but she was still unsure of what her position was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 pm 

Marcel stopped and calmly glanced back at her. It only took a second for him to reply "Come on now... do you really need to search for helpful information where there is none?" he said. As he put her in his line of sight once more, he could not help the feeling of helplessness to his hunger... though he hid it well. "Why are you trying to confront me so anyways?-- in what way do you benefit besides running the risk of more danger?" he asked, curiosity glistening in his eyes. After speaking, he simply eyed her as if trying to learn more of her intentions. For a girl who seemed so weak, she had a strong will. It was something that made him want her blood even more, though he did not know exactly why.

It seemed since meeting her so many new things about his desires have been reveled, yet it felt like just the beginning of even more discoveries.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:52 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie felt her heart race when Marcel glanced at her. Something in him both repulsed and attracted the girl. She didn't really know what to say or do. A part of her just wanted to get out of that cursed place. Another part knew that she couldn't go anywhere. She was there to stay. She would probably die in there. Sooner or later, that was yet to be seen. Missie was unsure about what her death would be like. Would Marcel lose control one day and suck too much blood? Would he kill her on purpose? Would she lived until she got too weakened by the blood loss and died a natural, even if anticipated, death? There were many possibilities. The only one she didn't feel was a real one was to walk away free.

"If you don't have the answers, nobody does", she replied. Missie wasn't trying to be stubborn or difficult. She just felt like Marcel was the one person who not only had the answers she sought, but could be persuaded to give them. Damian was very unlikely to help her out. The other girls probably wouldn't turn up again. Her room mate wouldn't help. With a soft sigh, the girl looked down, and then back up at the vampire. Taking a few steps towards him, she gazed into his eyes. "I have given you my blood. What are a few answered questions compared to that?".