All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:05 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Well...what do we do?", Shippo asks,"We can't just seal the well."

Kagome nods, "I won't do that our relationship but we can't just allow demons to roam through the eras. "
She rubs her head then says, "We can focus on that later. We have to get Naraku out of the future and back here."

They nod and ready to go through the portal. Minutes later, they are standing near the well and Miroku, Sango, and Shippo look nervous.

Kagome looks at them, "Are you ok?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:44 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

"If we were to seal the well, then we'd have to make a call on whether or not we should live in Kagome's century, or mine."

It was certainly obvious that Inuyasha had no interest in actually making that call. He did, however, concern himself with the way that they could have gotten Naraku back here.

Miroku shut his eyes and turned away slowly. "It's selfish, but I was thinking that the curse might influence me again."

Shippo looked up slowly, perhaps more concerned with the fact that they were going to head into a world altogether new to him.

Though he was sort of a master of disguise, he had no idea as to what he should have disguised himself there. He wasn't entirely sure of the things that they had anyway.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:54 pm 

"Guys, don't worry. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Just....don't think about it."

Sango asks, "What about our clothes and Shippo's appendages?"

"I have disguises for you all but it's night in my time like here. No one will see you until the morning."

They nod and Miroku holds Sango's hand. From there, and to make sure they go through, Inuyasha grabs the couple and jumps in. Kagome grabs Shippo's hand and follows in after them. They all get out the well and into Kagome's time. She was right, of course. It was night so all they had to do was walk to her house bit the sight of no forests and fields is mindblogging to the new comers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:53 pm 

Glad to know that the time period was always the same between the well on either side, Miroku nodded carefully. "I assume that I would not need a disguise anyway. Are there not monks in your timeline as well?"

Sango blinked for a moment and looked toward Miroku. "I'd get dressed anyway. I'm going to hope the ones in her timeline are less lecherous, which would make you stand out more."

Naturally Shippo had no problem in accepting her hand and following straight on through into the well. That being said, he'd honestly have preferred to be carried. His feet didn't always touch the ground when he was being lead by her.

Perhaps in a few years he'd have gotten a good bit larger. He would have certainly shown them then.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 pm 

"You need new clothes. Monks aren't apart of everyday life here or, at least, not in that dress. They are more modern the ones walking down the street. Ones dressed like you live in the temples."

She turns to Sango, "And umm..that depends on what you are wearing. There are many modern clothing that could be seen as lecherous. So much in fact that it makes the girls dressed in your period look boring."

She leads them inside her house and tells them to remove their shoes and be quiet since her family is sleeping. Kagome makes up the fold out couch for Sango and Miroku and silently sets up the top bunk bed of his brother's room for Shippo.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:24 pm 

"What do your modern monks wear exactly?" Apparently Miroku was fantasizing about what Kagome had said in regards to modern clothing making girls of this period look boring.

For a moment it appeared that Sango was about to hit the lecherous monk, but soon enough she actually looked toward Kagome and decided to direct her anger toward her.

"From what I understand of girls in your timeline, women of mine are not boring by comparison but instead have self-respect."

Wincing as he entered back inside of her home, Inuyasha turned toward Kagome. "People don't remove their shoes ritualistically in your modern era any more?"

Sango frowned, "I think they do still, but Kagome-chan is getting lax."

With a smirk, Inuyasha looked back, "You can say that again." He then dodged, expecting to get swatted at.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 am 

Kagome does swat at him but says, "I'm just reminding you just in case you thought you could walk in with them on."

She then addresses Sango's comment, "Many girls have self-respect in this era. They don't all dress floozy like. I'm stating that the clothes now are more free and shorter and tighter but not all clothing if you couldn't tell by my dress over the years we've know each other."

Kagome turns to Miroku, "I think regular clothes but I can't have you dressed like that. It draws a bunch of attention if a monk walked around with his traditional garments and staff walking down the modern street. Attention we don't need."

Kagome looks at her friends then the time, "Ok...we have to sleep. In the morning, we'll formulate a game plan to take down Naraku"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:36 pm 

With a furrow of her brows, Sango looked toward Kagome. "I haven't really seen you wear much besides a school uniform so I wouldn't know. In fact, from what I understand, the uniform you wore is patterned after what enlisted naval personnel in your timeline wear."

Inuyasha cringed since he was more familiar with Kagome's modern era and had thus just heard the most technical description of a schoolgirl's sailor suit he ever had.

At first Miroku genuinely liked the idea of garnering attention for obvious reasons, though soon enough he was listening to what Kagome had told him. "Alright, tomorrow you'll just have to get me ready then. I'm ready to sleep."

Shippo looked up slowly and tilted his head, "I can already hid myself as you know."

Of course he naturally wasn't going to do a particularly good job of that, but he wasn't aware of that himself. Nevertheless, he looked back and started to try to find some place to lie down. This was already past his bedtime as it were.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:07 pm 

Kagome shrugs and looks towards Miroku, "Right."

She takes Shippo by the hand and shows him Souta's room. Kirara (who they remembered to get after they noticed she wasn't there) slept near Kagome's cat, Bouyo.

"Here, Shippo. You'll sleep here on the top bunk of Souta's bed.", she instructs the kisses him goodnight.

She goes back in her room to find Inuyasha already there. He is in bed staring at the ceiling shirtless with his hands behind his head. She kicks off her shoes and goes beside him snuggling to his body.

"Inuyasha....", she speaks after a minute of silence, "I'm worried."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 pm 

Perhaps more than anyone else, Shippou had slept well that night. He was quite comfortable on the top bunk of Souta's bed and didn't really complain at all. Once she had come back to visit with Inuyasha, though, Kagome would have learned that everything might not have been working out for the best.

Sighing gently, he leaned up against her and tried to stroke her hair. The half-demon was worried too, but he didn't want to say it out loud.

That might have been because that would have made his concern all the more real to him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:18 pm 

"....I hope we find Naraku....", she voices, "I don't want him roaming here and disrupting any balance between the humans and yokai..."

She holds his hands staring at them the says, "And I hope our friends can fit in for the time they are here...we really don't need attention drawn to us as we take down whatever we need to..."

Kagome begins to think about the future. They were all certain Naraku was defeated and now he is back and going to ruin another era....her era. Where her family and friends live is in danger along with them too. As Kagome squeezes his hand thinking, 'We have to crush this bug.'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:24 pm 

Well, Inuyasha had wanted the same thing of course, but he didn't want to say it again. Once more, that would have made it entirely too real for him. The moment that he had said it, it would have become a serious problem he felt.

"Actually, I'm mostly concerned about Shippou to be honest. Do you really think he could ever fit in?"

Still, Inuyasha was imagining his disguise. He'd try to transform into some object, but end up with a face and a tail. He figured that would have been a dead giveaway that something was up for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:34 am 

"I can make him over into a human teen. I can make you look like a bad boy so it be easy with the others. Kirara is gonna be the hardest one.", Kagome states and yawns.

After Inuyasha speaks, she kisses him goodnight and sleeps on his chest. Next morning, all feudal era newbies wake up to Sota watching the tv or magic box. Shippo sees and then sits with him watching the same thing he is. Sota begins to explain the show called YuGiOh and how to play the game. Kagome is in the kitchen helping her mother cook breakfast for all the guests.

Miroku seems captivated by the box with the moving pictures inside the box. Kagome chuckles remembering Inuyasha's first time here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:50 pm 

"If you were going to make him over into one, then I figure that he needs some kind of boots and a hat to hide his demon features, what do you think?" Soon enough he tilted his head, wondering what they could have done with Kirara.

Inuyasha had, though, fallen asleep while he considered the situation. Sangou eventually made her way downstairs the next morning and started to focus on the magical box as well.

She had started to wonder how much time people of this century spent watching these things. It had certainly seemed like a ton. Did they do anything else in their lives, or did the magical box have some sort of control over them that had become overarching somehow? Sangou wasn't sure that she had wanted to know the answer to that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9