All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rosario to Note
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:41 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Why did it seem that regardless of the situation, there was no real way to get Ryuzaki to get gussied up? Perhaps it was the fact that dressing all...disheveled all of the time made him stand out less since people were inclined to pay little attention to someone like him. It would have made sense, especially considering that he was here with Miss Amane under an assumed name, acting as her agent, which ironically he might have been doing a better job than her real agent as a result of all his connections.

Apparently she was going to play her at the academy or something like that - he hadn't made everything clear yet - but in reality Ryuzaki was there to investigate a case that he hadn't given Misa all of the details to yet because he felt it was too dangerous to do so. As they went along, though, he had promised to reveal more information to her in good time.

Fortunately, though, she had joined him for this journey and she seemed to be needed to play a pretty serious role in everything going on. He simply had neglected to brief her on all of what that was, so while they went and settled into their temporary room, she might very well have been wondering what that was.

Meanwhile, with Tsukune gone and transferred back to a regular human school, Ginei somehow got roped into doing the newspaper club thing all over again. His concerns might not have seemed nearly as serious as those of Ryuzaki's, but the newspaper was switching over from a physical print format to go all-online...and of course somehow he got stuck with it.

Oh, if it wasn't the night of the New Moon and he wasn't feeling so weak from the complete lack of moonlight there would be hell to pay...

...if he wasn't feeling so weak that is.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Rosario to Note
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Misa threw down her piles of suitcases and then threw herself on the bed. She sighs and then realized something that she hadn't before.
"Ryuzaki you look good in different clothes other than sweatpants." She smiled at him and then turned her attention to the ceiling. She had another thought that made her bolt straight up.
"Why am I needed here anyway...? You didn't really tell me." She looked at him a bit suspiciously.

Meanwhile, Moka was in the newspaper club room. She was sitting on the ledge of the window with her knees drawn to her chest and her head on her knees. It had only been a few days since Tskune had to leave and Moka was feeling the worst of it. She missed him terribly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm 

With wide eyes, he looked over toward her, soon perched on the bed in his usual strange manner of sitting, "Really? I never tried anything else really very often." To Misa's credit, Ryuzaki certainly did look plenty better dressed as he was than usual.

"Well, Amane-chan, it seems that you are needed...as bait." He smiled in his also usually strange fashion and turned toward her, "Apparently someone is doing a stalking or something of the sort and I understand someone called us to do a bit of detective work on the situation. That is why we are at this academy. You know, they say...there are individuals here who are...unnatural and that is what we are here to find."

Turning toward Moka, Ginei was soon behind her trying to throw his arms around her. Apparently he wasn't too weak for that.

"You do look awfully lonely without him you know."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Misa sat at the edge of the bed and looked at Ryuzaki more quizzical than usual. He always talked strange but being around him for a while, she had gotten used to his strange habits.

"Bait for whom or shall I say... What? Exactly?" She took a moment to think.
"And what do you mean by 'unnatural'? Like just strange?" Misa tilted her head, her blond pigtails moving softly with the movement.

Moka felt Ginei's arms around her and she sighed. They weren't Tskune's, but at least it was a bit comforting to have someone do that for her.

"Yeah I know... I still can't believe he had to go though. I was so happy with him here." The frown on her face was still existent and probably would forever be plastered on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm 

"Misa-chan, someone who is into as much dark imagery as you should be very familiar with the idea of something being unnatural. When I say unnatural, I mean to suggest that vampires, monsters, werewolves and zombies attend this school. As for the bait part, I am not yet sure."

Ryuzaki tilted his head slowly as he held a piece of food in dangling fingers with an exhalation, "...but I trust you to play your part well." Apparently he had started to have more respect for her over time.

Meanwhile, Ginei leaned into her despite that werewolves and vampires probably shouldn't have been together. "It was hard for everyone I suppose, but remember...he is human. It probably is better for him in the long run, as much as we hate to admit that." He started to move down a little more, embracing her, but still staying pretty respectful about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Misa shrugged and nodded in understanding. She then stood from where she was laying and wiped off her black lace dress. She sighed and looked out the window from their room and noticed a small store across the way.

"Want something to eat?" She looked over her shoulder at Ryuzaki and smiled softly.

Moka sighed softly and tilted her head back on Genei's shoulder. She was grateful to have a friend like him. Even though he was the peeping tom in the beginning of the school year. She saw him as a close friend now. She liked his company, especially now more than ever.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:37 pm 

Smiling a bit, which was highly unusual for the professional detective to say the least, Ryuzaki nodded, "I would. I had made sure to bring plenty of food for the trip." If she would have looked through his things though, then she might very well have realized that the food that he had packed would have very predictably consisted of all deserts.

For the time being, Ginei didn't do anything that might have interrupted her lying on his shoulder. Sure he was a wolf - both literally and when it came to dealing with girls - but maybe, just maybe, he could be a nice guy at times too. Then again, if someone were to try to come between the two, well...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Misa turned and smiled at Ryuzaki. She loved that he smiled now, especially when he was with her. He often only smiled while she was in his company, she gave a soft nod.
"Probably all sweets. Can I have one?" She smiled and moved towards his bag. She didn't open it, only stood next to it to await his permission.

Moka gave a soft sigh and wiped a tear away from her cheek. She sat up from Genei's shoulder and looked at him. She gave a sad smile before standing.
"Thank you for being a good friend to me Genei." Without another word, Moka walked out of the room and started to her dorm room. She wanted to be alone for now. With Tskune gone, everything was different and boring. She needed to see him again, but that was impossible.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:10 pm 

"Certainly; take all you like. There are more than enough." Naturally he had neither said nor did anything that suggested he had anything besides sweets, because that was indeed all that he was eating for the time being. Looking up slowly, he tilted his head, waiting for her to open it up.

He really could be nicer when he was in her company that was for sure. "You've never actually taken the opportunity to tell me your favorite sweets."

Ginei sighed a bit, "You missed Tsukkun..." He then swallowed deeply, looking back. "Did you need me to come with?" Contrary to his usual personality, though, he made no effort to chase after her. He didn't want to be rude.

"Ugh, I must be getting soft..."

While he had indeed shook his head in response to his behavior, he smiled after it, though in a relatively sad fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Misa stopped for a minute and thought. The truth was she liked all sorts of sweets. She mostly liked strawberries and chocolate. "Well I guess I like strawberries amd chocolate. But mostly I like cheesecake." She smiled and almost drooled at the thought of cheesecake. It had been a while since she had a nice slice of it. Misa found a chocolate bar and took it out of the bag of sweet, she sat on the bed and unwrapped it, taking tiny bites.

Moka sighed softly as she walked down the halls and outside to go to her dorm room. She looked back at Ginei and nodded. It would be best if she had some company to keep her mind off of Tskune.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:02 pm 

"There are chocolate covered cherries in there; perhaps you would like them. Cheesecake sounds appropriate for a meal tomorrow." The way that Ryuzaki had said it seemed to indicate that he contended to eat the cheesecake itself as a full meal.

Well, he probably actually had.

"How is the candy bar?"

Even though he actually hadn't turned around to look at her, he seemed to have some way of knowing what it was that she had eaten. Perhaps he always paid attention to the sound around him, like a good detective might have.

Since she had looked back, Ginei couldn't have been expected to deny what he had seen as an open invitation. Following along, he hoped to comfort Moka in what seemed to be her time of need.

"Would you mind if I accompanied you for now?"

He figured that wouldn't have said no, but his personality came off as positively...wolfish regardless.