All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:50 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Marcel Julius Cross, a Vampire who has lived for many decades is very powerful. The ancient had not been able to understand the change in humanity, and did not think he wanted to. All he knew, was that they were getting newer technology, and newer ways of defending themselves. If a new-blood was careless as always, there was no doubt the secret out to the governments that vampires existed, and it was only a matter of time before he was found out. It does not help he lived in a remote castle on an island off the coast of the united states. At the time he moved here, there was nothing to worry about, but now the country has gotten big cities, big guns, and the population is ever growing daily. When they discovered this island lucky enough not to be mapped out, then he was certain there would be nothing but violence.

Marcel Lifted his blond head from the back of his chair. The ancient had long blond hair which he kept tied back in a pony tail. His clothing looked very old, he had a white long sleeve shirt, that seemed to be reminiscent to 17th century noblemen, he did not have a coat on, but he had a vest which was a dark maroon red color. He had what looked like black pleated slacks, but were of much older design. Marcel was sitting in a well decorated seat at the end of a huge dinning room table. The dining room itself was the size of a ballroom, and you can tell that the table was intended for over thirty guests at the very least. "Although, it does not matter really... I would cut them down, and take my time stringing them up by there necks to my walls," the Ancient spoke almost amiably, as if it was generally a pleasant thought. "The real problem, is that I would never be able to have any of my damned peace as it were..." he murmured.

The families head servant opened the rooms doors swiftly and surely, stepping before his Master respectfully. He bowed low, and when he rose up to a straight posture, clapped hi hands together. "Master Cross, the ones you requested are here. There are twelve of them as you asked of us to find... from ages nineteen to thirty I believe." Marcel folded the napkin that was on his lap, and sat it on his dining room table. The butler seemed to notice, and his gaze narrowed in a threatening manner. "Reminiscing again, My lord?" he asked suspiciously, "You used to do this when you were younger too, and your mother swore you wanted to be human, tell me you are not going to cause a scene again..." he said.

Marcel put his hand on the servants shoulder. "Damian, you worry too much, you and your white hair and beard cannot take much more worry, but keep in mind, I am the Master here now, and doubt me again... I will take your head from your shoulders and bury it by my parents graves." He smiled cruelly, his eyes flaring to what seemed like a bright red due to his families particular vampiric bloodline "Got it?"
Damian seemed to be amused by his comment, "yes, sir... whatever you say." Marcel opened his hands elegantly, and smiled with a voracious gleam to his eyes. "Now! show me the ladies!" he said with renewed vigor. Damian seeming pleased by this grinned himself. "Yes My Lord, they are lined up by the main doors right now... we told them they were to sign up for a job as castle servants... there was only one girl who seemed suspicious of it, but seemed desperate enough to come... so do not worry to much."

Damian bowed once more "Enjoy yourself, My Marcel."

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Missie Elinor Rye was human, and nothing more than that. And she was a human who needed a job. Badly. So, she was willing to do what she needed to get it. Even if it meant working in that place in the middle of nowhere - literally. The girl, along with others, had to get there by boat, specially arranged by the master of the place.

Missie was in the younger side of the spectrum of ladies. She was twenty, and had recently lost her father, who was her last parent. Being unemployed at the moment, and relying on her father's job to make ends meet, Missie needed a job, and fast. When the opportunity for the job in that castle came, Missy had a few misgivings. Yet, it was work. It paid, and it would keep a roof over her head.

So, swallowing her fears and concerns, Missie accepted the invitation. She was, along with all the other ladies, instructed to shower and change into her best clothes - a dark blue dress she had for special occasions - and wait at the door until they received permission to enter the room.

When the doors opened, the girls, who had been talking and asking each other questions in whispers, fell silent. All of them were well dressed, some had make up on, some didn't, but all of them had clearly done what they could to look their best. At Damian's instructions, they got in and lined up, this time inside the room, so they could be inspected.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:24 pm 

Damian stood with an open door, and bowed as Marcel walked through. The air itself seemed to shift in the room to one of malevolence, but also an alluring riskily feel. The man himself, Marcel, was the definition of handsome. The only odd thing were his naturally red colored eyes, which seemed to look at you in a dangerous way. Yet somehow caressed your senses with its danger, making you feel calm despite that feeling at the back of your mind. That feeling which tells you "Get out of here!" is just shoved off to the side and into one of "This danger is addicting."

He walked along the girls line, making sure each one saw him clearly and up close. There was one girl though, with a blue dress that made him look at her. It was a feeling he had not experience in a long time, though could not identify it. He smiled at her, and for him it was like time slowed down. His smile was cruel, but held that element of warmth, and safety. He looked away, the girls features ingrained into his mind. 'That girl...' he thought to himself 'who is she?' he wondered. He continued to walk until he got to the end of the line, then he backed up to look at them all from a distance. "What beautiful ladies you all are!" he said to them kindly. "Now, i do not really have much space here in the castle for too many servants, so let us say that only..." he looked at the girl in the blue dress again. 'It has to be more then one... I cannot just pick her...' he decided. "... two girls will make the cut. Now, the question is, who is most qualified."

He smiled at all the women in the room, "Damian, go and fetch the ladies some tea" he said happily. He was giving off a whole new vibe from a few seconds before. Damian complied, and once every girl got a cup instantly some of the girls moved to take a sip. His eyes flashed to the girl in the blue dress as he put his hands behind his back and held them in place. His posture was much more elegant and timely then his twenty-five year old appearance warranted. He was much more, refined for a man of this time... much more noble, and charismatic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:11 am 

Sort of back.

All the girls seemed excited to be there, in different levels. Missie, the girl in the blue dress, looked excited, but also apprehensive. She really needed that job. And she really admired that place and that man. And yet, something in her, some inner alarm, made her feel uneasy. She was unsure about what exactly made her that uneasy. But the feeling increased when she saw Marcel. He was incredibly handsome, that was for sure. But something in him - maybe the eye color - chilled her to the bone.

She could feel the air shift as the man walked closer. Something made her feel like she couldn't breathe well. His smile made her heart race, and she could feel her hands cold. It was a strange form of terror, and at the same time, she could feel almost in control of her own actions. 'Only two', her mind repeated. 'God, please, make him choose anyone but me'.

When the man's servant went for the tea, Missie paid attention to everything around her. It seemed like everyone else was fading into the background, and only Marcel was real and in live colors. The cup of tea seemed to burn her hand, but she felt it was because her hands were cold. 'You need to get out of here', her mind urged, as though it knew something she didn't. The girl shook her head and took a deep breath. She knew she would be hurting her chances, and that was probably for the best. "I-I'm sorry", she murmured, her voice trembling a little. "May I be excused? I don't feel so well right now. I deeply apologize".

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 am 

What was she thinking right now? how was she feeling, and... was it despair? confusion, worry, fear? 'I want it all... I will have it all. what ever this feeling, I will rip it from her corpse and drain her of every drop of blood, until I understand, and possess what ever it is she is emanating...' his thoughts were echoing, clouding his movements. Yet sharpening his mind, and very desire for something he knew was just out of his reach. "Really? well, that is a shame..." he said, expressing the very definition of unapologetic. He smiled, and his smile, turned into a grin. "So, who enjoyed the tea," he said in a studious manner. Damian went around, checking the cups. He smiled and looked up at the girl in the blue dress when he got to her. "Consider yourself lucky you didn't drink it. If you did-"

"Damian, any of the girls that drunk the tea, please take them back..." he said, tipping the head up of a girl with brown hair. Probably around 27-28 years old, and wearing a beautiful red dress the color of a rose. "You know, there is a girl here that would look marvelous in your dress miss, she would match my eyes... and she would match something else much more vital to me. "Though, I am not sure she would appreciate such, a cliche'. So to speak..." he peered up at the girl once more wearing the blue dress as he finished speaking. As soon as he stepped away, the girls began uttering complaints. "B-but we drunk the tea!" and "Please, I really need this job!" were two of the most common phrases. "Damian, be sure not to spill!" he called to his servant as he took the girls from the room. "Don't worry My Lord, There won't be a missed drop."

This was the last thing he heard as a girl asked what they meant as she was being led out. Marcel turned his attention to the three girls that remained. "So, three of you... interesting, it seems that my calculations were wrong. I was sure there would be only one girl here..." he murmured, standing at an unneeded and close distance to them. He bowed before them. "I know I only wanted two girls, but a third... I am sure I can find a use for one of you..." His words forceful, and sinister, held an odd extravagance to them. His accent unusual, and very hard to place... it had an old feel to it... almost like a lost language "Is anyone, as nervous as I am..." he said with a feel off ill-intent, standing straight up from his bow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:55 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie was terribly scared. She felt nervous, and almost like a rabbit in a trap. It was a trap, she was as sure as though it had been written on the walls. Now she was, but it was too late to turn away now. She felt that there was no way out. Her eyes narrowed when the man gave her that answer. She was right. There was no way out now. She was doomed. Leaving her cup untouched, the girl waited. There was nothing else to do now but wait.

Missie's eyes widened in surprise when the man ordered the girls who had taken the tea to be removed from the room. What was in it? Was there anything in it at all? Or was it some twisted sort of test? It seemed like it. Marcel's words to the girl in the red dress made a chill run down Missie's spine. There was something very wrong with him.

It was clear that all the girls who had remained - only three - were uneasy and scared. But Missie's feelings were rolling off of her in a confused wave she could not control. It was a primal fear - the kind of fear mankind had felt in the dark one day. Yet, she didn't admit she was nervous after Marcel's words. Something in her whispered that admitting her fear would only make him want to cause it further.

"Sir", she started with a soft voice. "You say you have only room for two girls. I can withdraw my request for the job". Missie didn't know why she was saying that. But some invisible force urged her to get out of that place.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 am 

Marcel felt his eyebrows raise, and he leaned right next to her ear. "I think, you should heed Damian's warning" he said, "lest you make a very fatal mistake." With that final whisper, he stood back a few paces. "So, how about we get on with the introductions, then you can all get to your perspective jobs. Once Damian gets back of course, he will be sure to take very good care of you fine ladies." He gave another long bow, left hand securely placed near his stomach and chest, and his right hand balancing on his lower back, palm up. "Dear ladies, you are looking at the master of this castle, I have been called many things, but I am more recently known as Marcel Julius Cross." He stood straight up and gestured to the ladies, "Now please, names if you will." He dressed it up nicely, but it was clear that this was no request...

Immediately a girl of about 23 years stood forward, She wore a fine dark green colored dress. She was clearly a natural red head, and had green emerald like eyes. Her features were what most men would call beautiful, and her voice was very smooth and charismatic, much like Marcel's "My name is Anne, and I-" Marcel immediately interrupted her, and grasped her hand softly. "Anne, short for- Anastasia... I imagine?" he said, speaking slowly and with what seemed like curiosity. "Yes, my family did not originally come from this city, and the name runs in our family from parent to child... kind of embarrassing really." She covered her mouth with one hand and blushed, clearly trying to charm the one she was working for. It probably was not the first time she tried to either, she was very skilled in the art of intrigue it seemed. Though she had no idea of who she was dealing with, and no one could blame her.

"My darling, you are definitely one of noble blood on the inside and out. I imagine you will be able to satisfy the hunger which is my curiosity. Please, after the introductions are complete, have a drink with me, and tell me all about yourself. I will make sure to share something about me as well in return." He released her hand only when he saw the gleam of success in her eyes, and he moved on to the next girl. He glanced to the one in the blue dress, and folded his hands behind his back as he walked. 'I wonder, did she get the intentions of the girl who wants so badly charm me... and if so, did she catch how I trapped her instead? I cannot help but wonder.' He thought idly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie's gaze stopped on Marcel for a moment. His warning - much more a threat - made her blood freeze and a chill run down her spine. She felt that she needed to leave that place. And at the same time, she felt that Marcel would never allow her to go back home. She was there, and she would stay or die. Which meant she would have to stay and make sure she didn't get on Marcel's bad side.

That was a tricky path to walk, Missie could feel. It was a big mystery what would set him off, though. All the girl could feel was that there was something very dangerous about that man. All of her inner instincts screamed danger and there was nothing she could do. She would just have to try and survive.

As the girl called Anne introduced herself, Missie shook her head softly. She was terribly obvious, at least for a woman's eyes. The girl almost smiled, but she was too nervous to find the other girl's behavior amusing. And also apprehensive about what would happen in this one on one rendez-vous with Marcel. Trying hard to calm down, she raised her gaze to Marcel when he walked closer to her. She seemed pretty... ordinary. Dark brown hair, fair skin, slightly freckled, and light brown eyes. Maybe her eyes were the only thing different. There was a flame there, something that made clear she was always paying attention to her surroundings.

"I am Missie Rye", she started, quietly. "I am twenty years old, live on my own for now, and have no employment at the moment. That is, I had none up until I came here. If you will have me, I am willing to learn any task given to me". She was scared. Her heart was beating fast, but she was also coming to terms with the fact that she was walking a very thin line.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:40 am 

Marcel seemed to be shrugging off everything she was saying even though he wasn't. "Missie Rye, what an interesting name," His eyes fixated on hers, and traced the outline of her cheek and then lips with their eerie intrigue. He took in every bit of her facial features, and he would never forget them. "Well, you won't have to worry about that anymore. We will keep you healthy, well fed... and all bandaged up, you are a young girl after all, and it would be a shame to see you all scarred and the like." He took a few steps to the last girl, but his eyes did not leave Missie until the almost last couple moments. The next girl looked the youngest. She was definitely nineteen at the least or twenty at the most. She has charcoal like short hair that held length to just below her ears all around that also got longer around the bangs, which she kept tucked behind her left ear. Her eyes were a gentle blue, and features somewhat pretty, but not beautiful.

The girls dress was a very dark color. It was difficult to tell if it was a very dark shade of blue or just black, either way it suited her well. Marcel leaned in to her, and she shied away. "What is your name? if I may know," he murmured. The girl hesitated, but managed to speak up. "M- my name is S- Sarah," she took a deep breath. "It's nice to-"

At that moment, Damian had walked in. He was dabbing at his forehead which was beaded with sweat, and he wiped at his mouth ever so gently as well. "Ahh Damian, you are just on time! please, take The one in the blue dress, Missie she said her name was... and Sarah as well, the one in the dark blue dress," his words meant with somewhat good intention, yet still coming off as sinister for what ever reason. He held Anne's hand gently. "Now, how about we go for our talk, Lady Anne..." he spoke in a wistful voice. When he passed by Missie on the way to the stairs, and when he was sure she was looking to his eyes, he gave her a wink.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:45 am 

Sort of back.

Missie looked at Marcel's eyes, feeling that rush of fear one more time. Every word that came out of the man's lips, no matter how harmless it sounded on the surface, made her feel uneasy. It was as though all of her inner instincts were screaming danger, danger, danger. While he took in her features, she did the same to him. His eyes were definitely the most unsettling feature, and she couldn't stop gazing at them.

The man's words about keeping her bandaged up made Missie's eyes widen. She felt a very unpleasant emptiness in the pit of her stomach. What would that man do to her? All the worst case scenarios started playing up in Missie's mind, make her feel genuinely unwell this time. She felt like screaming and running away from that house - but where was she to run to? There was no escape.

Watching as he went to the other girl, Missie was torn between relief and fear for the girl. Each word the man spoke, each step he took made her feel more and more like they were all in danger. Damian's arrival made Missie turn her head to him. She felt a little less afraid of him than she felt of Marcel, but he was still unsettling. Marcel's wink to her when he left with Anne made Missie's heart tighten. She wondered if the other girl would ever be seen again. Taking a deep breath and trying to keep her legs from giving out, Missie turned to Damian. "W-what... where are you taking us to?", she asked, her voice faint.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm 

In the time that they had saw Marcel leave, Damian had somehow managed to get super close to the two girls. Not a sound was made, and if someone could teleport as long as no one was looking at them, that would be the best explanation for what happened. The mans look was that of a well fit gentlemen butler in his late fifties with a white head of hair that was on the shorter side and a small graying beard. Despite appearances, he seemed much less gentlemanly when he gave her that side ways smile of his. His was not like Marcel's... instead of fear and charisma, his reeked of nothing but raw and evil amusement. While Marcel made you feel safe as well as in danger, Damian made you feel like you were sleeping naked on a bed of nails. Nothing short of feeling uncomfortable and chilled to the bone could describe it. "Don't worry, I am only going to be showing you around," the older fellow replied with a strong voice.

The lobby they were currently in was of a nice size. The structure was nothing short of a classical castle or mansion you would see in the movies. There was two sets of stairs that led up to another floor, but the room was wide open straight to the top, the whole area was a mirror image of itself from left to right. There was supports holding up the next floor which has many rooms... at least 10 different doors on the second floors space, all leading to different hallways and rooms or cleaning closets. The floor they were on had only about five under the overhang of the second floor. It was a great space, and very impressive. Windows shining light through spaces unreachable by a human. The walls all stone, and the floor stone in the parts not covered by a red and gold carpet.

Damian led them over to the only doorway in the house that did not have a door. This space was the rather medium sized kitchen area. It had old fashioned stoves and cooling all on one side, and old looking cabinets and cupboards that seemed barely used on the other. It made one wonder how many people had to be fed in this castle at one point or another. "Don't worry, we keep it well stocked and I tend to make most of the meals for Master. So if you are ever wanting something you don't need to ask to take it... trust me, chances are it will not be missed by anyone besides the other servants," he crossed his hands behind his back. "I remember a time when this whole castle required my talents in the kitchen, but no more" he said with a happy look to his face. Most may have reminisced about the past forlornly, but he seemed like the opposite.

"Moving on..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:49 am 

Sort of back.

The two girls gasped softly in surprise when they saw Damian was that close. They hadn't seen him coming, and were terribly surprise and a little scared. Everything about that place and the people in it brought them an uneasy feeling. Damian's sudden appearing right behind them didn't really make much to put their fears at ease. The two girls looked at each other, their expressions saying it all. What had they gotten themselves into? Well, whatever it was, it was too late to turn back now. "Very well", Missie murmured when Damian said he would only be showing them around. She didn't really trust him, but there wasn't much of a choice right now.

Trying to shift focus from the concerns in her mind, Missie paid attention to the house. It was a beautiful place, she had to admit that, despite the eerie feeling it gave her. It looked like something out of a movie. And there was an underlying artificial feeling about it. Not the physical structure - Missie was sure it was real. It was the feeling of being on a stage, instead of a house. The feeling was getting stronger an stronger at each footstep, and all Missie wanted was to be alone for a few minutes and have time to think.

As they entered the kitchen, Missie looked around. The place looked terribly old fashioned. And yet, there was a pleasant feeling to it. Missie loved cooking, and that kitchen brought her a good feeling, for the first time since she had set foot in the castle. Missie could feel that this place would probably be her shelter when she felt too stressed. Which - Missie suspected - would be a frequent occurrence. "Thank you", the girl finally murmured. She wondered why nothing would be missed, and Damian's words brought that uneasy feeling back to her heart.

When he said those words, moving on, both girls nodded and followed him. Missie's mind returned to Anne. What was happening to her, alone with Marcel, made her nervous for the other girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 pm 

Damian was leading them down a super long hallway. The walls had paintings on them that looked like very expensive originals of all kinds, from renowned painters and unpopular ones alike. There was also Stands with what appeared to be expensive peaces of art with glass covers on them. From ancient looking runic tablets, to modern objects... the question was why would they take the effort to glass modern objects... if they were worthless trinkets, or objects. Damian glanced behind him to the girl named Missie, but was instantly drawn to the one named Sarah. She had been staring at him oddly since they started walking. His smile faded, and without her knowing he was looking in the first place, he turned away. 'Sarah, Eh?...' he thought to himself curiously.

Continuing on, he led them through what felt like endless corners and they eventually got to what seemed like an expensive door. It was made of heavy wood, and was gilded with golden colored trim. It was only on further inspection that one could realize it was real gold. Damian opened the door effortlessly, and stood by the frame while bowing ever so slightly, and keeping an open hand toward the room. "This, will be your quarters ladies..." he said, "you may be servants, but you hold high value to me and the master of this house, remember that." The words that would have sounded assuring to anyone, sounded commanding and scolding from Damian.

The room itself was adorned with nice paintings, banners and carpets. The room the very definition of colorful and pleasing to look at with red and gold designs on the carpentry and any other banner in it. The bed sheets were stark white, and the blankets were high quality as well. One of them was a bright red, while the other was more of a pinkish. It was as if they thought every girl in the world now favored such colors, but did not know for sure. "If you do not like it, just use whatever we have in the many supply closets in the castle, there is even on outside your room opposite to the door," he murmured. "Now, if you will excuse me, please make yourself at home, it is getting late, and I will show you around more tomorrow... trust me, you will get used to the castle quite quick once you have walked around a bit."

He seemed about to leave but turned around sharply and surely. "If you come across a locked room... don't go into it, or you will regret your decision soon after," he smiled. "If you ever feel the need to serve the Master of the house, that will be up to me unless I or the Master say otherwise, the only exception is that he oft likes servants to bring him a drink of, Tea... you can find it in the kitchen. It will be sure to put you on his better side, and trust me once more, that is something you will definitely find essential here."

He finally left the room, hands behind his back... whistling a happy tune, that soon faded to silence in the matter of seconds. Footsteps dying down to soft clicks reverberating of the stone walls, and then nothing as well. The girl Sarah had not stopped from looking at the thick door which Damian left open uncertainly as the many candles illuminated the castle brightly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 pm 

Sort of back.

As the girls walked down the hallway, Missie felt slightly cold. Watching Sarah by her side, Missie could notice that the other girl didn't seem to feel the same. Concluding that it was only her nervousness getting the back of her, the girl kept on going. Her gaze kept bouncing from one painting to the next, stopping in the glass cases with works of art in between. Whatever he was, it was clear her new employer liked art, Missie thought to herself. What else did he like?, her mind inquired, that uneasy feeling creeping back in.

Trying not to have too many ideas, Missie kept on following Damian. The girl was starting to feel slightly dizzy with all those turns, when they finally stopped by a door. Looking at it, Missie mentally shook her head. It looked like way too much. Even if she would never come to the conclusion that the door was made out of actual gold, a gilded door seemed over the top and in poor taste for her.

Looking at Damian when he said they held value, Missie narrowed her eyes for a moment. Didn't really matter right now, not enough for her to ask questions. She would ask them of the interested party. Not now, of course. Something inside Missie made her feel that she really didn't want to talk to Marcel right now.

Damian's advice about a locked room, and his threat-like warning made Missie hold her breath for a moment. That feeling of danger creeped in her mind one more time. Noticing Sarah's gaze to the door, Missie sighed. That girl would go and get herself in trouble, wouldn't she? Shaking her head, the girl decided to only advise her and be done with it. "Should you go around exploring, be careful", she said simply, while preparing to change for the night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:10 pm 

Pulling her gaze from the door, the girl put her hands behind her back and took a few steps around the room. She then leaped onto the bed, with no apparent regard or worry for the expensive dress she had on from getting damaged. "Oh no, no I could not do that alone!" she said as if slightly scared and embarrassed for her fear of being alone. "I was just a little worried about Anne, that is all... I mean, what if she does not come back, you know? it would suck if something happened to her and we did not try something," her voice calm but uneasy at the same time. "It's just..." she trailed off, sitting up in the bed she then looked over to Missie. "What if one of us brought him Tea... like the older guy said we could, and just kind of... peeked in the room? you know."

She then raised her hands as if she crossed the line with Missie "I mean, you do not have to, I just- I can't- do... the dark, not at all. It is the one thing that really frightens me and I figured this place would at least be modernized a little bit... I just did not want two of us to go because, well. It would attract more attention if two of us were walking about," she said, then sighed. "Goodness, it really seems like I am pinning this whole excursion on you doesn't it, I mean, if you would go that would be... kind of cool," Sarah murmured while looking at Missie in a pleading manner. It was clear she wanted Missie to go out there and go through what she was scared too, but did not want to rudely ask her outright. "It probably does not help that I thought I had heard some slight muffled screaming or noises from the back of the group earlier, I was just too afraid to say so because of Damian being there."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:32 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie was really worried that the other girl would go around the castle exploring and get herself in trouble. Watching the other girl leap on the bed, Missie took a deep breath and relaxed. At least she wouldn't do anything stupid. As she had very few good clothes, Missie started changing before sitting or getting herself to bed. She was already half undressed as the other girl spoke. Her eyes narrowed a little when the girl talked about Anne. She was worried about the other girl, too. "Nonsense. Of course she will come back", Missie stated, trying not to think about silly things. "Nothing will happen, what could happen anyway?".

At the suggestion of going to the man's room and bring him tea, Missie felt a chill down her spine. She knew the girl was not intending to go.

"I can't believe you applied for a job here being afraid of the dark", she commented, shaking her head. Regretting her words right away, the girl backtracked. "I'm sorry. I'm sure you just need the job, just like me", she murmured, finally getting rid of the dress and in her night gown. Picking up a matching robe, in the name of decency, Missie took a deep breath and looked at Sarah. "All right. I will do it", she decided. "I couldn't live with myself if something bad happened to her due to our omission". Shaking her head, Missie got her feet in her slippers. "Go to bed. I will make tea and take it to him", she finally spoke, in a firm intonation.

It took her some time to find her way around the house and move into the kitchen. The girl spent some time admiring the large room, before finding the tea and starting to prepare it. To comfort herself, Missie kept singing softly to herself. She did the same while moving up to find the master's bedroom. It could feel a bit eerie for anyone else, seeing that figure in white singing while walking the dark corridors, but it put Missie at ease. She only stopped her singing when she stopped by the door. Her voice was quiet, but calm, when she spoke. "Sir? May I come in? I have brought some tea". After these words, and feeling her heart race, Missie waited.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:35 pm 

Sarah smiled in relief as Missie agreed to help her keep at ease and check on Anne for her. As Missie walked toward the door, she tilted her head almost slyly... as if she knew something, or expected something, rather. Though her bright eyes with that look could also change that, and give the impression of her look being that of gratefulness.

When Missie had finished her song, a cold draft suddenly started up as though foreshadowing something. Her singing voice clearer then any noise in the castle cut through even the thick walls and doors. After she spoke about the tea, silence seemed in abundance soon after. It was only after the stone seemed to grow cold on the floor, and the carpet lose its heat that the thick wooden door opened. His rooms door was not as heavily influenced by gold as Missie's, but the gilded trim was definitely of high expense. It opened wide, and suddenly at that moment, the door seemed much too heavy for such a motion.

At the threshold stood the Lord of the castle, or as he preferred it, "Master". The now shirtless Marcel was dressed in the odd pleated like pants he had on earlier, though the belt was missing, and his shoes and socks were nowhere to be found. Up close he was unmistakably intimidating, his body the pinnacle fit as he showed off what appeared to be toned muscle and six pack abs, very athletic and strong looking. His skin seemed kind of fair... pale even. His long blond hair which had been tied back into a ponytail now hung loose and fell to his mid back region and was covering some of his shoulders and face as well, though it was impossible to hide the gleam of his deep blood red eyes.

His gaze seemed to size her up, and peer at her with a studying gleam as though he was deciding what to do with her. Finally, he seemed to make a decision as he made a motion for her to enter with a swift motion of his hand. Stepping back from the entrance and pulling back the door the rest of the way. "Please, be my guest... put the tea on the small table there right by the couch, it is brand new mind you... so don't stop yourself from sitting please."

Last edited by Marco on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:07 am 

Sort of back.

Missie was unsure about why she had agreed to go out. Something inside her pushed the girl to go out of the room and find the Master's bedroom. It wasn't about Anne. Missie had to admit she didn't care much for the other girl. Still, checking on her couldn't hurt, and maybe she could get a moment with the man. What for, she was unsure of. But Missie could feel, underneath the cold fear that took over her every time she thought of Marcel, that this man would be important in her life. For good or evil, she had no idea.

That cold draft sent a chill down Missie's spine. She felt her heart race, and a feeling that something bad was about to happen. That feeling of danger was creeping into her mind one more time. The sudden silence that followed her words about the tea also made her uneasy. She was about to turn around and leave as fast as she could, but the opening door made her freeze in place.

Seeing Marcel that way gave Missie a strange feeling. He was basically... wearing nothing but his pants, and Missie couldn't help but imagine what she had interrupted. A knot in her stomach made her take a deep breath and turn her gaze away from the Master of the house. Feeling her cheeks burn when he sized her up, Missie felt that temptation to leave once again. His words about putting the tea on the small table, though, made the girl obey, out of instinct.

Bowing her head, Missie walked in the room and carefully put the tea on the table. Her position made her hair hide her face, and it gave her a little bit more confidence. "Oh, I couldn't. Not at all, Sir", she replied, almost out of breath. "I just... Mr. Damian said... you liked your tea to be brought, so I thought it would be good to bring it before bed". Lifting her head, Missie faced the man, fear pouring out of her every pore. "May I be excused?".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:51 pm 

He seemed only more interested as her fear reached him. Marcel seemed to also raise a brow at her obvious forwardness to leave. It was only when he released the door with his hand that he walked up to her. His footsteps seemed slow, silent and even gentle despite how it took no more then a second for him to get to her. Now only a foot away from Missie, his movements seemed even more gentle and perfect... not a movement wasted. It was as though he had twenty fold more life experience then his appearance was showing.

Locking his eyes with hers, he took time to move his hand up and brush her chin. Where he then tipped her head up, and moved his own head in different directions, as though studying her in more depth than both times previous. He only peered around her head though, first her chin, cheeks... then her hair and eyebrows, lips and finally her eyes. "You have often been said plain and average, but don't give a damn about what people think. You are a hard working girl who has gone through much tragedy in her allotted time alive, though I could not guess about what. I imagine, you probably have qualms about things that seem trivial to other people... mainly about your own choices. Despite all of that, you forage on... and-" Marcel stopped speaking now, and he felt his body grow colder.

"So..." he growled to himself, his smooth voice now slightly harsher... "That was not what I wanted to know..." he murmured to himself. Then what do I find so interesting about this women!? what do I want with the human... and why- he thought to himself as he tilted her head up to the side, and felt his lips part as he was about to bite her neck. The sudden urge to feed coming over him unlike any before. It was like his first day as a vampire... the loss of control overwhelming. Only when he got close enough that his long hair fell to the side and lay on his shoulder now as well as hers, that he heard a noise to his right in his bedroom. He flinched at the sound of muffled movement, and took a deep breath. Surprise filled his gaze for the first time in decades... his red eyes staring up sideways at Missie's from his titled gaze.

When he rose his head back up, he lingered by her ear for a moment. "Do you, believe in the supernatural?" he murmured in a smooth and calmer voice than ever before that did not fit his surprised look. After that, he backed up and walked toward his bed area. He did not glance back as he kept walking, "you can go now, I have no want for you to stay in this room any longer... and- don't mention this to anyone, not ever. Or you will regret it," he said. "Shut the door on your way out..." he lastly murmured, waiting while his hand lingered on the separate door to his bed area.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm 

Sort of back.

Missie stopped where she was, barely daring to breathe, when Marcel walked up to her. She couldn't help but think that his footsteps were eerily silent. It was a little unnerving to think that his man could sneak up on her at any point of that dark castle. Once again, the feeling of imminent danger froze the blood in Missie's veins. And at the same time... something pulled her to him and encouraged her to stay. Whatever this something was, it didn't promise safety. It was the magnetic force of Marcel's... personality, maybe, against her own survival instinct.

Feeling Marcel's hand on her chin sent a chill down Missie's spine. Whether this chill was from attraction or repulsion, she couldn't really tell. When Marcel started speaking, Missie's gaze fell on his lips, and she listened in silence. His comments about her sounded like what fake psychics called 'cold reading', and she didn't seem impressed. A grin showed on her face for a moment. Who didn't have qualms about their own choices? And who didn't have tragedies in life? Missie's rational side tried to get her to disregard Marcel's words as an attempt to pretend to know much more than he did.

When he tilted her head up to the side, Missie didn't react. Something inside her screamed for a reaction, but her body didn't provide it. She was unsure about what the man would do, but whatever it was, she couldn't escape it now.

His question surprised her, though. She expected everything but a question. "No", her voice came, firm, but not loud. She was unsure about whether or not she did. But she didn't want that man in on her doubts about it. "I believe what I can see", Missie completed quietly. The sound she had heard - very faintly - was in her mind when she shook her head on a negative at his instruction about her departure. "Not yet", she counteracted. "What happened to Anne and the other girls?", the young woman asked, directly, her gaze now looking for Marcel's eyes.