All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Gina watched as Daniel turned around. Her heart was still racing, a sense of excitement she hadn't felt in years slipping back into her. It was a sense of the possibilities life held. There was so much they could do now. All they had to do was leave Otterburn, and the world would be their home. They could find a place where nobody else went, and make their life there. For the first time in a long time, Gina wasn't feeling that sense of emptiness inside.

In no time, they would be leaving that small town, where people just didn't understand them - and didn't even try - and going somewhere where they could really live. The prospect of a new life made Gina smile. It felt like it had been worth the wait.

So engulfed in her thoughts she was, that Gina didn't move towards her own home as quickly as she would. So, when Daniel allowed the distance between man and beast to get even shorter, she was still standing there. A morbid curiosity made Gina stay in the forest and take a few steps closer to where Daniel was. Leaning against a tree, her eyes fixed upon him, she waited. Would she get to see him change for the first time, and him in his other form for the second, or would he manage to regain control?

Deep down inside, Gina knew she shouldn't be there when his brothers arrived. But equally deep inside, she knew they wouldn't harm her. Daniel was there, and she had her bow. These two factors made her sure she would be all right and safe.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:54 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Daniel stopped mid step as he stretched his muscles. 'If I do not keep it in check, the change will come too quickly... I will lose myself in it...' he reminded himself silently. Almost as soon as he stopped and had this thought he had noted how the tree's above him sounded in there shudder. The movements were clear as day as the leaves were shaking and branches were creaking all the way toward Gina's house. Daniel felt his spine shudder, and he glared up at the movements. Instantly. he leaped up toward the disturbances like nothing else, and jumped in front of his two siblings were he then leaped 'at' them. Both hands clasped his brothers necks, and as they gripped his wrists with there hands... he jumped off the trees and lay them out on the ground with enough force to splash dirt into the air.

He got up and walked a few steps away, pacing before them as they got up slowly but surely. "So, you are here Daniel... finally decided to come home?" Zack stated, coughing as he rubbed his sore and slightly reddened neck. Alexander glared up at his brother Daniel fiercely. "I think we both know that he has come to kill us Zack... before his little girlfriend can get hurt, and before he completely loses himself and kills everyone here."
Daniels eyes flashed in surprise, "You know about what happens to me... when I change?" he growled. Alexander sighed sadly while he flexed his fingers, "I am going to change, and kill you before you have a chance Daniel. Before you give into that side of you... I will end you, to help you-" he cut himself off, running at Daniel as he started the change.

Daniel narrowed his eyes at his brothers as one after the other began the change, and he bit his lip... drawing blood as he tried to control his emotion. In a mere second, he charged his siblings, not even having changed yet. He managed to pick up the growing Alexander, dragging him as he got taller, and he punched Zack in a sort of uppercut. From there, he then picked up Alexander, his muscles flexing and stretching so much with the weight it looked like it hurt. Daniel yelled at them as he slammed Alexander down on top of Zack. "Why won't you just stop!?" he yelled at them in a huskier voice. "I don't want to have to kill my brothers over this! but I will, and I will live with it for the rest of my life. Because the day you went against my wishes, was the day you became my enemy!" His voice grew darker, colder... and ultimately, the feeling of an awesome presence was near. His voice changed into a bloodcurdling evil echo of his former self, and it was clear he was done playing around. The energy coming off him, was pure Alpha male... the Alpha of all Alpha's.

The monster, that monsters feared.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 am 

Sort of back.

Gina's nerves felt tense as Daniel stretched his muscles. Her hands ready to shoot an arrow - not at him, but at his brothers - whenever needed, her gaze kept glued to her old friend. A part of her feared staying there, afraid he might lose control and end up attacking her. Another part told her no matter what, he wouldn't. This part won, and Gina waited where she was, all her senses following the events. Her sight locked on Daniel, her keen sense of hearing kept her informed of the moviments on the forest. Her gaze only moved when Daniel did, though. Turning around so she could keep her friend on her sight, Gina felt her heart race.

So, his brothers had really come. Had they come for him, or for her? Gina really couldn't tell, but it was clear they would come for her at some point. And if they managed to escape Daniel's grip, it would be sooner than expected.

Every survival instinct inside Gina told her to run for her life. For if one of the brothers escaped Daniel, she was 100% sure he would come after her. And Gina had to be realistic - as fit and quick as she was, she would still be unable to outrun a werewolf. And she didn't want to end up scarred again, or dead. But another force held her there. Curiosity, maybe? Perhaps, but whatever it was, this force kept her feet glued to the ground.

At least until that statement from Daniel. That seemed to return her ability to run, and run she did, trying not to look back. She couldn't bear to see her best friend, the one she wanted to spend her life with, turn into a monster who would kill his own siblings. And he would be able to find her afterwards. For now, she needed to be away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:23 pm 

He glared down at his siblings who glanced up past him in a direction. "Didn't you scent her brother? she was right there, watching you... do you think that she will want to be with you after seeing and hearing your nature and words," Alexander growled, getting off his brother. Zack was in the middle of shifting when he went up to Daniel and jumped at him. His appearance bursting forth into that of a monster wolf, and just as Daniel heard Alexanders words, he changed as well. His arm the first to rip with black fur as his height grew, bones clicking, and head shifting. He was in full change in mere seconds, where he grabbed Zack by the throat in his jump. Alexander looked up at his brothers as Zack struggled.

"Don't do it Daniel, you won't forgive yourself, if you kill Zack, and then me... you will be hunted down by others for the rest of your life, you know who will kill that girl if you try to run away with her, and she will not stop because of her jealousy. That red eyed werewolf women will not give up even if we do..."

Daniel just stared at Alexander with dull eyes, and opened his long wolfish jaws. It was clear, he did not give a damn in his current state, and he finished Zack off. With a small noise from his brother, it was clear his neck had been broken in just a quick movement. Daniel turned to Alexander fully now, and let out a loud chilling growl. His brother, tried to turn tail and run... but Daniel was faster, and he murdered him like he did to Zack. There was barely any resistance, and that just made it clearer that Daniel was barely in control. He finally picked up the scent of a girl now... and he turned his head in the direction she was running.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:27 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina could feel her heart pounding in her chest. With each stride, her muscles stretched as far as they could. Her hands gripped her bow, an arrow ready to go, even as she ran. Rationally, Gina knew that she might need to shoot a few arrows in case Daniel got too close. Deep down inside, though, the girl doubted her ability to hurt him. He was her Daniel, her best friend, the person she couldn't remember her life without. He was the first person she had loved outside her family. And now... he could kill her if he didn't regain control.

Or she would have to kill him. And Gina doubted her ability to do it in two ways. First, she would probably not have the heart to hurt Daniel. And second... well, it would take a lot of arrows to even stop him. That thing was massive.

No, she had to run and reach safety...if that was a possibility. No, she couldn't be pessimistic. She had to keep running. Once she reached home... Crack. "Hmph!".

A loud crackling sound interrupted Gina's race towards home when she stepped on something she couldn't see. Feeling a wave of pain starting on her left ankle and creeping up her leg, the girl fell on her back, managing to sit down with a groan. Looking at the odd angle her feet rested on, Gina closed her eyes. The race was over, and she had lost.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:54 am 

The werewolf ripped through leaves and branches like nothing else. The pieces snapped uncomfortably against his tough skin, and stuck in what fur he had. The black like cover of fur on him helping him blend into the darkening sky and shadows of the forest, only making his eyes appear more malevolent than before. As the creature heard a noise close to him, his breath quickened with glee as it was clear his prey had made a mistake and fallen. He did not know what the desire for hunting this girl was nor why, but no matter what he still wanted to catch her. As he got closer his ears perked up like a pet dog having received a treat from its master.

His footsteps got louder and more eager on top of those branches, those which would creak and crack sending chills of desire up its spine. The desire to finally see what he was so eager to find. The werewolf landed loudly onto the ground in front of the girl, causing the surrounding plant life to slightly shudder from the impact. He lumbered over to the girl and stretched his jaws as he moved in. Claws sharper then steel pierced the tree beside the girl and behind her as he pinned her between him and the obstruction. Drool fell from the beasts maw as he peered hungrily at her. His teeth razor sharp as he moved in for the first bite.

"My.... Prey...." the beast thought to itself. It found words forming, words that could describe its desire, and if it could get these words out. The beasts curiosity for it's desire would be satisfied. Its wolfish jaw parted, barely able to move besides in the motion to bite or growl. "Mm- my... P-prey..." it stuttered, huffing in an unsatisfied manner as it instinctively knew this was not what it wanted to word. "Mm- m- My... M- my Gin... Ginm," it fought for the words. Finding itself unable to do anything else until it got this across. Mh-My, Gih...Ginha..." it said with its deep voice. More or less having been able to say the name after numerous attempts.

The beast did not know the meaning of its words... and tried to sink its teeth into her shoulder numerous times. Eventually, it bit into the tree beside her head, jaw cracking with the effort to control itself. Muscles rippling with stress all the while an uncontrollable confusion reigned its mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 am 

Sort of back.

Gina stayed where she was, as she could hear the creature moving closer and closer. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and her mind raced like an animal in a trap. Should she try to get up and run? Or should she stay and accept her fate? It seemed like there wouldn't be any time to thinking, though, as the beast was already too close, and her ankle was too injured to allow for her usual speed. No, Gina would probably not be able to outrun the beast. Yet, she could trust her smaller size to squeeze in places the beast wouldn't be able to fit, and thus gain some time.

But it was too late for any planning now. The beast was there, and apparently hungry. And she would be the next course. Or would she? When the beast started speaking in that hard to understand intonation Gina tried to make sense of what it was saying. My prey. Yes, she was right. She was about to be killed and eaten by the man she loved. Closing her eyes, Gina hoped he wouldn't be too horrified when he returned to normal. But...

Gina's eyes opened when the beast started trying to say something else. Her gaze fixed upon the beast, and she cowered a little in fear when the creature bit the tree beside her head. Feeling a rush of adrenaline, Gina dared to touch the creature's fur. She touched it carefully, ready to move away at the first sign of displeasure. "Yes. I am your Gina, Daniel", she murmured, trying to soothe the beast's stress and confusion. "Come back to me, Dan...", she pleaded, hoping the creature would understand either her words or her intonation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:01 am 

The beast could barely understand the girls words. Though it was clear that as soon as the name "Daniel" was uttered, she had his attention. Her words were not something he could make clear. Her voice seemed to sooth him though, and her touch made his fur quiver with a feeling beyond that of lust for the hunt. It was something more along the lines of a woeful love. The massive creatures jaw went slack as it let go of the tree to reveal splintered and broken wood. As his silvery eyes peered at her, two emotions were clear. One was the desire to kill her, and give in to the lust. The other was much more complicated... showing sadness, regret, love, and even pain. The monster was clearly shivering with the urge to kill, and it seemed like it was extremely difficult to keep itself from striking her. Every so often it would lower its ears and snarl as it stood up to its full height and glared down at her, or it would twitch and look away as if ashamed of something.

As the beast went through its phases, it was clear one wrong move and she would have more injuries that just a twisted ankle. She might even lose her life over something small. He seemed to be keeping a distance now, and just kept licking his jowls as if he had must eaten a tasty raw morsel. He was definitely more animal then when Gina had saw him last changed. He was darker, and his posture was more slouched as if he spent more time running on all fours then just two legs. The human wolf that Gina saw that day was not here, and was replaced by the mindset of a wolfish monster.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 am 

Sort of back.

Gina wasn't sure whether or not the beast could make sense of her words. She wasn't sure about its capacity to communicate in a human level, and that extended to his ability to actually understand her. Maybe it was just her voice. Maybe his name, or just a part of her sentences. It was hard to imagine. Gina didn't work with beasts. She killed them. And now, she had to try and understand Daniel in that form, and get out of it alive.

Falling silence, the young woman paid attention to Daniel. Her gaze upon his, paying attention to the changes in the expression in the creature's eyes. It was clear she was not really safe. Danger was still there. And she needed to get away until he calmed down and returned to his natural form. Would he still want to be with her after the recent events? Would he meet her where they had said they would?

Coming to the conclusion that she could do nothing but wait, Gina stood up slowly. Her hands on sight, she spoke slowly, hoping her words got through. "I will go home now. And collect my things. I will be waiting for you by the boat so we can go away. Together". Her voice was firm when she completed. "Stay here until you turn back to your other form", she requested, starting to walk away without turning her back to the creature.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:20 pm 

The names and words rang through his ears sharply, as if they held some importance. Though he did not seem to have the ability to understand them in the way she did. The girl who was his prey had slipped past his arms, and told him to to "stay". Then she said something that sounded like "change back". Daniel stood up to his full height and took a step toward the girl, his eyes focused on her back as she just left. He tried to take a step after her, and run after her. The desire to hunt itching through him like a wildfire. Though it was like an invisible force was holding him back, the creature that was Daniel stared off pitifully at her as she disappeared from sight. There was an odd sound, and a noise behind him... the sound of some small skittering creatures. The werewolfs eyes locked on prey in the bush, and the hunt was on.

The hunt itself had not lasted long, all he had to do was run at the small creature and scoop it up. He opened his jaws and moved to eat the animal whole. Though when he looked down into its little furry eyes, and at it's bushy tail, he stopped just before his mouth. The creature was scrabbling to get away, and as jumped out of his hands, he just watched as it skittered away.

A cruel laugh sounded behind Daniel, and he swiveled his wolfish head to look in the direction the noise radiated. "So, the beast is loose... yet tamed by such a human, how disappointing," the voice spoke. It sounded familiar... yet deep down, Daniel knew that this was no friend. As his keen eyes looked to a tree above him, he saw a pair of familiar red eyes. Eyes that made him feel nothing but anger and rage in his monster wolf state...

Eyes of the one that took him from this place... from his home. The eyes of the wolf he knew in human form as Katherine of the Bloodmoons....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:38 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina had no idea whether or not Daniel would follow her. She really hoped he wouldn't. With her ankle injured as it was, there was no way she could outrun him. And Gina was sure she would not be able to bring herself to fire an arrow against Daniel if the need presented itself. No, she would die before raising a hand against Daniel.

Her good fortune seemed to keep Gina safe, though. And there was no attack to endure or fend off. Just the long way home with a swollen and sore ankle. That didn't matter now, anyway. She would take care of it once she got somewhere far away, where she could rest. For now, she needed just to get going.

While Daniel had that exchange with Katherine, Gina packed and planned. They would get out of this place, out for a place where they could be alone and happy. With a happy sigh, Gina bandaged her ankle tightly enough for her to be able to walk to the dock. After some hesitation, Gina wrote her parents a quick note. She didn't say where she was going, or with whom. She simply made a note indicating she was safe, and had gone away out of her own free will.

After leaving the note, Gina left the house. She felt her heart race happily, and could never imagine danger was closer than she could ever imagine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:18 pm 

Daniels claws tore into the earth when he leaped, as though a storm broke... dirt flew in every direction. "You!!!-" he called out in a desperate and rage filled voice. His clawed hands ripped into the tree where she once was though. The weight of his body and leap crashing down upon the small branch caused it to immediately crack upon him jumping onto it. With a loud thump he fell to the forest floor below, churning up more then just dirt as a solid imprint of the beast was left into the ground. He looked up and around with his silvery eyes, peering in every direction he heard a noise. His large razor like teeth snapped unpredictably at anything that sounded close.

Slowly Katherine twirled out from behind a tree and walked up to him. It was unclear at first what she would do, and as she placed her hands upon his beastly chest and wolf-like cheek it only became more strange. "Is the big bad wolf wanting to claw and rip into lil'old me?" she asked in a cheap impersonation of some popular figure. Whatever beast passed for Daniel just peered up coldly, its tongue almost lolling out to the ground as it drooled hungrily. Katherine's red eyes narrowed teasingly. Her petite form and long curled brown hair which might have been considered cute at a time, was more malevolent than even Daniel. In an instant, her eyes seemed to flash like there true viscous self. "She does not own you Daniel, remember? I do!" the pale moonlit girl said cruelly. A maniacal laugh echoing between the tree's as she jumped off him, and sprinted for Gina...

Not a moment after, Daniel got up and made his move. The sound of bending branches and cracking tree's louder than multiple gunshots as he gave chase.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:21 am 

Sort of back.

Gina, still oblivious to the danger lurking really close to her, returned to the forest. Along with her footsteps, a soft humming sound could be heard. She was happy, and hopeful. And thinking of good things. A future with Daniel. A future in which they would learn to live with their reality. She would understand the beast inside him. And help him do the same, and they would be happy together. Gina felt sure of that. Everything would fall into places. They just needed to be patient.

But... something felt strange in the air. Danger. She wasn't sure where it came from. But it was there. It was close, and it was coming for her. Feeling her muscles tense, Gina moved so she could face whatever was coming her way. Her hands, trained by years of practice, started moving for her bow and the silver-tip arrows, while her eyes scanned the space around her for the source of the threat.

Hearing the heavy footsteps and the sound of the cracking of trees made Gina swallow hard. Daniel? Was he the one who was coming for her? Or had something happened while she was gone? Feeling that the only thing she could do was wait and be ready, Gina took a few steps back until she was leaning against a tree and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:23 pm 

Daniel ripped after her, his claws tearing into bark and dirt as he climbed from tree to tree whilst still in a sprint. As he came close to her, Katherine jumped from the tree's and turned to him, spinning in circles and laughing as she was in mid-air. Everything seemed to slow down and speed up again repeatedly. The first time was when she leaped from the tree, and Daniel followed. The second was when Daniel followed... a thick branch from the tree he was in falling to the ground loudly. The most important of these moments though, was the the third and fourth ones... when Katherine tore past the tree that Gina was behind while jumping and spinning in a cruelly gleeful circle again. Her red eyes shining as she peered directly into Gina's eyes in the midst of the slow motion like moment. The petite girls gaze knowingly sadistic as she pulled of the three-sixty and kept sprinting. The next, was when Daniel came by right after and actually snapped his jowls barely an inch from Katherine's flowing hair. Claws slamming right next to Gina's head as he leaped over her and off the tree, eyes barely glancing in her direction as he took the rage filled rush of the hunt into himself.

It was only clear soon after to anyone but Daniel, that Katherine was leading him straight into town...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:21 am 

Sort of back.

Gina watched the scene in horror - or the part of the scene she could see. It was indeed scary, and all she could think was that the woman would kill her. Her laughter brought chills down Gina’s spine. It was a different, cruel, evil laughter. It brought her a very strange feeling. A sense of foreboding she couldn’t shake.

When Katherine tore past the tree she was behind, the girl embraced the trunk, expecting to be snatched away from it. When it didn’t happen, the young woman turned around. Seeing Daniel nearly bite the other woman made her cringe, and she crouched to stay away from his claws. It took her a moment to figure out what was happening. Feeling her blood freeze, Gina shook her head. If Daniel reached the down, it would be a tragedy.

Moving for her crossbow, Gina took a deep breath. She really hoped she wouldn’t need to use it. “Daniel!”, she yelled, jumping to her feet, weapon in hand. “Don’t follow her!”.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:23 pm 

Daniel barely glanced back at her as she started yelling to him. The only thought on his mind was how it would feel to crunch on his preys neck and take her life. His desire for the hunt sub-consciously fueled by his past encounters with the cruel witch of a girl. The sound of claws scraping, his ears flicking, tongue lolling, teeth... biting. All of these things made him want to howl with delight and fury at the same time. Though, the instinct of a weapon being pointed his way made him stop. His claws scrabbling uncontrollably against the stone as he turned to glance behind himself awkwardly. At the sight of Gina, his ears flattened and his mouth released that of an animistic growling noise. The growl clearly that of a warning as he turned his attention back to his prey and kept running.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:04 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina felt her heart tight in her chest while she pointed her weapon at Daniel. She felt torn between attacking the man she loved - even in his current and nearly irrational for - and letting him run free and reach the woman who had pulled them apart. Had she been sure that Daniel would only get to Katherine and then calm down, Gina would probably have allowed him to go and not confront him. But he could lose control and kill someone else. Or - the closer possibility - he could be seen and killed.

The thought gave Gina the strength to keep running as well. She felt her heart beating hard, as she put every ounce of strength into her steps. Arrow always ready to be shot, she ran, now silently. There were two reasons for the silence Gina kept. One was that yelling after him would use precious energy she needed to keep running. The other was that, deep down inside, Gina felt that someone could hear Daniel's name and link the beast to his family, causing a tragedy she couldn't really see an end to. So, running after him and hoping she reached him in time was all Gina could do for now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:04 pm 

Daniels mind was in more of a tail-spin than even before. He barely understood why he was hunting this girl, and only that he had to kill her. Only that he had to jump on her, and bite her until she stopped moving. He shoved a few boxes out of his way as he followed her behind a house. Bushes and gardens in the backyard flashing in front of his eyes. The sound of gravel turning to soil, then back to gravelly stone and dirt again. He could be considered a wild dog chasing a fox if not for the form of a small elegantly running girl, and a giant black creature on all fours bigger than a bear.

It was getting clear though, that as Daniel turned the corner on this house. That they were already in the town... No one had seen him yet, but as his claws dug into the dirt for this final leap, it would start. Blood, death, chaos, the call in for guns and crossbows... the hunters- would be dispatched and called by anyone whoms still believed in the supernatural. Daniel, would be hunted... and after seeing the corpses of the innocent, no one would have an excuse. His red eyes gleamed viciously as he reached up toward his prey. Her cruel smile that of fake innocence. His maw, almost shaping into what would be words saying--

"You are mine!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:10 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina felt only one emotion at the moment - fear. An intense fear, running like the blood in her veins. There was no other feeling, no other thought in her mind other than to stop Daniel before it was too late. She could feel blood rushing in her veins, her heart beating fast, and her feet barely touching the ground as she ran as fast as humanly possible. She needed to reach Daniel. She needed to reach Daniel. The sentence kept repeating itself in her mind. Faster, faster, faster… before he could be spotted…

Gina could barely feel her legs now. She only had attention to the scene before her. The beast and the girl. The girl, paradoxically, seemed much more dangerous than the immense beast chasing her. Locking the scene in her sights, Gina pulled her bow up. Her hand didn’t tremble, but she hesitated. Who should receive her arrow? Should she focus on stopping Daniel? Or on the creature who was causing him to rage?

Her indecision lasted for only one moment, and she made her choice. The girl was far more dangerous now. And she needed to hit her, before she had a chance to react. Praying with all her right that her arrow managed to hit the target, Gina sent it flying, her fingers moving quickly to ready the next one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:46 am 

The werewolf girls now glowing red eyes turned knowingly to Gina as the bolt was released, and her hand moved to catch the projectile. A smile of twisted levels was splayed across her face... but quickly turned to one of pain as she had not expected something. Daniel had clawed into her leg with both wolfen hands. His teeth now sinking into her leg. In the laps of her attention, she turned back, and the bolt went straight into her hand, sticking into it only because she had twisted her palm at the last moment to stop it from going through and hitting somewheres important.

It all happened quickly, and before anyone had known it, they had disappeared over the side of the building. As they landed onto a pile of trash and garbage, Daniel was already on his feet. standing as straight as he could in his beastly form. He just looked around, trying to find out where his prey had disappeared to. Though the scents were confusing... and her blood was matted in his claws and covered his muzzle and teeth. Some would drip from his maw into a puddle every second or two, staining the water red... and making a little plopping noise like rain did when it hit a surface. He was standing just between two buildings, and was but a few steps from being in public. Shadows splayed across his whole body, and the only light that reflected had revealed his hungry eyes, and his licking lips.

In a hungry voice, he uttered but one word, "Prey..."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next