All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:01 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Georgina stood in place, confused and upset, for a long moment, before actually moving. Willy followed her, his ears down, peeking back every now and then. The girl walked home, feeling her shoulders a little sore. Her heart ached more than anything outside her body, though. She felt like there was something really wrong with her best friend, and that she could do nothing to help.

After walking home without really noticing that there were other people around, and that some of those even talked to her, Georgina walked into the house with Willy following her close.

The first person Gina met in entering the house was Mrs. Benbow. The woman was a caring and kind mother, and always concerned about her daughter. Her keen eyes noticed the marks on her daughter's skin, and she touched them. "What happened?", the woman asked, kindness and concern mixing in her voice.

"Nothing, mom. Is dad home?", Gina asked, really not wanting to discuss what had transpired with her mother. Mrs. Benbow sighed and nodded. "Yes. He's doing something in the backyard".

Gina nodded and kissed her mother. "Thank you, mom. And don't worry. I'm okay". Leaving these words behind, the girl walked through the house and into the backyard where Mr. Benbow worked at a new bow. Sitting by the man’s side, Gina sighed. She didn’t really say anything, but her father soon stopped what he was doing and noticed the markings on his daughter’s shoulders.

“Is there anything you need to tell me?”, the man asked, quietly. Gina nodded and replied equally quietly. “Yes. But not now”, she murmured. “I still need to think about it. We will talk later”.

And there the conversation ended, at least for now, as Gina walked upstairs to her bedroom and called Daniel’s house. She really needed to talk to him, or to anyone who could give her news about him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:08 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Daniel's head snapped to attention at the sound of the phone, but he struggled to get up. At the moment it seemed he finally would get to his feet, his brother Alexander kicked him back down. "Sorry Daniel..." he said in a said voice. "You should not make contact right now. Don't worry though, I will make it clear you are too busy to talk" he murmured. Daniel lashed out at him with a hand to grab his ankle but Alexander just hopped over it. Zack seemed to be a little calmer now, and he looked at Daniel sympathetically. "Look- Daniel..." he murmured in a grudging voice. At that moment though, Alexander had picked up the phone and cleared his voice. "Hello? who is this?" he said in a calm and steady tone. At the same time he waved at Zack, and he moved to help Daniel to his feet, pretty much dragging him to the next room. Daniel fought back, but as soon as Daniel was tossed onto the couch, and mother and father sat waiting by the fireplace in the living room... he stopped.

Alexander cleared his throat again "Ahh, I mean... you are probably that girl... Georgina I believe your name is... is something the matter?" he interrupted before she had time to say who she was herself.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:20 pm 

Sort of back.

Georgina felt a pang in her heart when she called Daniel's house. All kinds of ideas ran through her mind while she waited for someone to answer. What was wrong with her friend? What if something bad had happened to him? And just when they were almost... No. She had to stop having these thoughts. She couldn't keep thinking about romance when her best friend clearly wasn't well.

When someone answered the phone, Gina perked up for a moment, and then her heart dropped again. "Y-yes, it's me, Gina", she replied, somewhat relieved that Alexander sounded calm. He wouldn't sound like this if some tragedy had happened to his brother, right?

"I just... I'm worried about Dan", she said sincerely. "Could I speak to him, or at least... could you tell him I'm thinking of him, and would like to see him when he feels better?". The girl's voice trembled a little, and she spoke softly. "I didn't wanna disturb anyone. I just really care about him".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 pm 

Alexander felt himself sigh, the irony of it all striking him hard. "So, you like him don't you," he murmured softly, folding his free arm across the one with the phone in hand. Alexander felt himself smile cruelly at the situation, though their was plenty of pity as well as that. "AHehahaha-" he laughed, shaking his head as he felt a mix of emotions for the girl and his brother. "Look, Gina..." he murmured, "If you truly care about him, then you should really just give up, and try and let him be. He is going through his own little thing right now," Daniels brother said. "Now, I am not saying I can stop you from seeing him... but whether or not he wants to see you- is another story in it's own."
---
Daniel looked up at his parents with suspicious eyes, the teen not sure what was going on with himself. "So, what exactly happened to me? mom, dad?" he asked. His father looked at him with a serious expression, "It's not what "happened", it is what is happening," he said almost in a whisper. His mother glanced from Zack, to her husband, to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina was about to reply to Alexander's question when he started laughing. That hit her hard. His words after his laughter cut her even deeper. The girl felt confused and disheartened. What was going on? What the hell had happened back at the forest? What was happening now? Gina took a deep breath, her gaze fixed upon her bedroom wall. "I will not give up. Not until he tells me to himself", the girl finally replied firmly, hanging up without waiting for an answer.

Feeling nervous, and needing to spend some energy, the girl put her bracelets on and picked up her bow and arrows. It was practicing time.

At least until mom and dad fell asleep, Gina would stay put. She had plans for when that happened, but those were her own.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:14 pm 

Alexander slowly lowered the phone into the cradle. He turned his head slowly to the door, his long hair falling into his eyes as they seemed to change color and glare into nothingness. "That girl..." he murmured to himself in a speculating voice.

Daniel glared at them, and narrow his eyes menacingly. "So, tell me then..." he said in a commanding tone. His father was losing patience, that much was obvious, but he shook his head and sat back into his seat once more. "You are exactly what your brother said earlier son, a werewolf so to speak. Although we prefer subtler terms..." he mumbled, glaring at Zack whom just rolled his eyes and look away. Daniel snorted contempt at them, and gripped the end of the couch. "So, you expect me to believe this?" he asked, "You expect me to believe this crazy explanation!?" he shouted.

In that instant, he felt pain grip his heart, and he gasped. "B- but, not again!" he growled. His family quickly came to his side, his brother Zack staying where he was while his mother dabbed his head with her shirt. "We are so sorry from keeping this from you honey!" she murmured lovingly. His father was not as lovey, but he grabbed his sons arm, brushing his semi long gold hair back in a single sweep. His father then scratched his stubbled chin before saying anything, almost as though he was thinking. "Son, you should just let it go, if you change... it will feel much better on you, I promise it won't hurt," he said to Daniel.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:22 pm 

Sort of back.

Gina still muttered some not very flattering term about Daniel's brother under her breath while she went downstairs. Whatever she had muttered to herself, it sounded suspiciously like 'son of a ****ing'. Shaking the thoughts aside, Gina made for the backyard, where Mr. Benbow still worked.

"Let's practice a little", the girl murmured to her father, her voice slightly tense.

The man looked at his daughter and stood behind her, trying to loosen up her shoulders. "You need to relax first. Otherwise, you might even get hurt".

Georgina nodded and allowed her father to relax her a little before she started the practice. "Why... do I... need to... practice... anyway?", she asked, each pause accounting for an arrow shot against the practice target. "It's not... like... I will need... it... for anything". Mr. Benbow eyed his daughter, shooting his own target. "You will, if I am not mistaken", the man stated. "I don't know yet. But soon... don't ask questions now, Gina. But keep on practicing, as your life may very well depend on it".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:02 am 

Daniel felt himself slipping away, sighs of pain feeling like a mere illusion as he felt his heart skip a beat. "W-what is this-ssww..." he said, words slurring together. The last thing he saw was his fathers long golden hair swept back and bluish silver eyes, and his mothers brown hair and completely silver eyes. Both of them had the same colored skin he did, and his brother Alexander. He leaned in by the doorway to the room and peered at him as though worried, though he could have imagined it.
--
He heard the faint click of fingers, and Alexander call to his brother Zack. "Lets get rid of the hunters... for brothers sake everyone. It is about time we lived in the way we truly want to anyway... at piece with everyone." He growled, Alexander's words cutting everyone deep, even Father and mother. "We cannot live, if they grow suspicious of us, and that little girl of there family loves brother... at least until she finds out," he said in a malicious voice. By this time, Daniel was completely out like a light, but in his dreams, he sat in a field of dead. His claws bloody, and his fangs tainted with silver blood...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:47 am 

Sort of back.

Gina felt uneasy with her father's words. Her heart skipped a bit, and she felt like there was something very wrong. The previous events back at the forest had shaken her confidence, and now that.

The girl looked at Mr. Benbow, but didn't reply. Something within her was sounding alarm bells. Her father's words, 'your life may very well depend on it', rang scarily true. Something was wrong. Very, very wrong. But Gina couldn't put her finger on it.

She could hear mother moving around the house. Probably setting everything in order. It gave her a sense of security, but that uneasy feeling was still there. The girl had bowed her head for a moment to adjust her bracelet, when she snapped it up, looking at her father.

"Did you hear anything?". The question was asked in a whisper.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:38 pm 

Daniel was in a see of turmoil, his peace existing in accordance with the pain... turning it into a kind of pleasure. He was completely unaware of what was going on, and he did not quiet care... all he knew, was that he was still. The feeling of a hand was calming on his forehead, it was a soft hand... One he did not recognize... although, "Mother..." he whispered softly. Daniel shook his head right away, "No, you are- you are something new to me..."
---
Zack and Alexander were racing through the woods, their father Charles Weylyn following calmly. They were not even there yet when Charles jumped in front of the two. "Hold it in the trees, if you are serious about this... listen" he said to the two before walking into the front of the house. The sun setting after the events of the day passed everything by quickly. Charles adjusted his tie, as he was wearing a suit jacket and expensive looking pants, all the color of dark red that was more black than anything else. Charles was worried for his children, and knew they would listen to him and stay up in the trees... for now anyway. He knocked on the door to the home of those who were connected to his son, or at least whom's daughter was connected to him.

"Should have stopped this all years ago..." he murmured, wondering if the people of the house would even know who the blond haired and silvery bluish eyed man was. He looked remarkable young for being in his forties, seeming to be at the end of his twenties more like in appearance. He was of a good stature, nice and tall while he was not quiet as big as his sons physically. Charles was still quiet big though, and intimidating. While he seemed the nice enough sort, it was apparent that he was always picking out threat after threat with his gaze.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:03 pm 

Sort of back.

Mrs. Benbow, busy in the kitchen with some tidying up, didn't hear the knocks on the door right away. Gina had been the first to hear, and then Mr. Benbow. The man and his daughter exchanged glances. They weren't waiting for anyone, after all. And it wasn't like the family had lots of visitors.

After a moment of silence, Gina's father set his bow down.

"Stay here, continue the practice", the man instructed, before leaving the backyard and entering the house. After checking his clothes and making sure he was fit for company, Mr. Benbow walked to the door, took a peek outside and then opened it.

He knew the man only by sight, and his memory told him he hadn't seen that man more than once, maybe twice. "May I help you?", the man asked firmly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:35 pm 

Charles stood calmly, twisting an ironclad family crest ring that sat on his right index finger with his left index finger and thumb, it was a ring with the family insignia of the Weylyns. Though the only ones who had seen it were his family, and historians from around the old parts of the world that had texts on the families history. Which was still shrouded in mystery itself. He would not be surprised if hunters had information on it, and barely anything else besides that information. When the door opened, he cleared his throat and folded his arms behind his back.

"Yes, hello Mr. Benbow. I am here to talk to your daughter about something quite essential," he said in an optimistic voice. After a moment, he held out his hand with the ring. "My apologies, I am Charles. Full name Charles Leon Weylyn. It is nice to be able to meet you." He seemed expectant that Mr. Benbow shake his hand, but would not be surprised if he ignored it.

Last edited by Marco on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:43 pm 

Sort of back.

Mr. Benbow frowned when the man said he was there to talk to Georgina. Was she in trouble with someone? No, that didn't sound like his daughter. And the man's intonation didn't indicate he was upset. What did that stranger have to do with his girl, though?

Shaking his head, the man decided not to ask questions for now. He would stick around and watch this conversation, though. That was not negotiable.

After some hesitation, the man held out his hand and shook the other man's firmly. "Pleasure", he replied simply. "Please, come on in. I will have my girl come in. If you excuse me". The man waited to be excused before leaving the room. He returned with Georgina, who stopped in front of Mr. Weylyn and looked curiously at the man.

"How may I help you, sir?", she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:36 pm 

He felt a kind of ease as the man of the house let him in to talk to his daughter, though he highly doubted it was as simple as that. Charles followed with a simple thank you, no hesitation in his voice. While he waited, he peered around the entry way, though did not dare move anywhere besides that spot. When the daughter came over, Charles smiled kindly. "So, you must be my third sons friend..." he murmured, eyes displaying a sort of curious gleam as he peered at the girls eyes. "I am Daniels father, Charles Weylyn. It is nice to finally make your acquaintance," he said "As we do not get out much... we usually send Daniel on errands into town, though now... that is not a required thing." He said in a sort of wistful tone, as though he were remembering a better time.

"I have come to ask that you leave my son alone... he is going through such a hard time in his life, you see." Daniels father said, voice a mask of careful words. "I fear my other children will take their brothers care seriously, and do anything to keep him safe you see. He is a-" Charles paused for a moment to search for the right words, "-He is an emotional wreck, and a physical wreck at that one... not fit for social interaction starting as of late."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:49 pm 

Sort of back.

Georgina greeted the man and nodded when he said she should be his son's friend. Her gaze didn't turn away from his, and she didn't seem intimidated by the man. She seemed curious, and a little worried, but nothing more than that.

Mr. Weylyn's request made Gina freeze for a moment. The girl felt a pang of pain in her chest, and it was clearly hard for her to keep her composure. When her answer came, her voice was really quiet.

"No", Gina replied softly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Weylyn, and I by no means wish to be disrespectful, but that is not a request I can heed unless it comes from Daniel". The girl's voice was firm now, though she kept it quiet. "Everything was perfectly fine between us until... whatever happened to him started. And I'm not 'social interaction', I am his best friend outside family. And what kind of a friend would I be if I turned my back on him in his time of need?".

Georgina looked at Mr. Benbow for a moment, and then back at her friend's father. "I have spoken my mind, sir. Now you may speak, but you will not change my decision".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:20 pm 

Charles nodded in a disappointed manner, clearly hoping she would have understood him and listened. Yet knowing exactly that this would be the outcome. "So, that is your answer," he sighed, somewhat hesitant before clapping his hands together. "Well! I wish you all..." he paused, looking up at Mr. Benbow. "...Good health," he finished, trying to remain composed. He excused himself, turning around and exiting the house with as much patience as he could muster. At the last moment, he glanced back. His silver eye visible through the shutting doors corner. "I wish you luck..." he whispered before leaving, putting his hands in his pockets and walking towards the house.
-
He passed by his sons in the trees hiding, and shook his head. "Close, but no cigar, I recommend we go back to Daniel before we actually decide to attack." He said to his children, motioning for them to come down. Alexander seemed hesitant, but jumped down while Zack took longer. "But Alexander said we would protect him!" he shouted down. The father nodded once more, "I am aware, but right now... all we can do is be there for him," he said. "This is his first night as an actual wolf. So you should understand what it was like for you at first, and go to him! in any case, I don't think her father suspects anything if they are hunters!" he called back up. Zack grumbled to himself, and shook his head. "I am staying here, you guys go ahead..." he growled. Charles eyed his son wearily before shaking his head. "Alexander, keep an eye on him..." he murmured, touching his sons shoulder.

Alexander nodded, but Charles was not so sure he actually listened intently. In any case, he had to go and check on Daniel.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Georgina felt uneasy with Mr. Weylyn's response. She expected anything but that. "This is my answer, sir", she murmured, taking a deep breath. "I wish you the same", the girl completed, following the man with her gaze.

Once the man left, father and daughter exchanged glances.

"This doesn't feel right, father", Georgina murmured. Mr. Benbow nodded. "I know. Something is very wrong. Lock the door. We stay in today". The girl looked into her father's eyes and nodded. "I just... what is all of this about, father?", she asked quietly while making sure everything in the house was closed.

"Bring our bows and arrows in", Mr. Benbow directed, closing the door to the backyard himself. "I cannot tell you yet. If something happens tonight, you will know. If nothing happens... I will tell you when you are ready".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 pm 

Zack looked down at his brother in an unimpressed way. "So, are you going to listen to father too? Alexander..." he said, leaving it at that. Alexander looked away for a minute and took a deep breath. "I will watch over you, and that means that if you attack. I must go and stop you- or help you," he said with a fierce look. Zack smiled widely, and then balanced himself against the trees with his legs. He took off his shirt and threw it down, face turning into a scowl. "Fine then, I will go!" he growled loudly, leaping from the tree, and in mid air turning into humanoid wolf. He was absolutely massive, you could here the shifting of bones as his muscle size increased, fur ripping through him viciously and his jeans stretching and tearing, but not coming off completely. "Death to you!!!" he howled in a very deep voice... after those words now unable to speak basic English due to the change in form. All the while landing on the roof of the house with a loud bang. He actually felt the shingles on the roof shift, and the wood supports echo a creek from the stomp.

Alexander took a deep breath, and closed his eyes before waiting. He would stay and watch until he was needed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Georgina and Mr. Benbow exchanged glances one more time. Mrs. Benbow, feeling the uneasiness in the air, moved into the living room and sat at a corner. She felt something was wrong, but didn't ask questions just yet.

The woman felt like her husband should just tell Gina the truth and allow her to prepare herself for the future. But Mr. Benbow was too stubborn to be convinced. And the whole family could pay for it.

A deep silence was over the room for a moment, before the massive beast landed on the roof. Feeling her heart skip a beat, Gina stared at her father. The man motioned for her to get herself ready, and for his wife to leave the room.

It had started.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:27 am 

Zack felt his lust grow as he let out a vicious snarl akin to an actual wolf. He pounded on the roof and shingles, tearing it away piece by piece before he realized it would not work. Soon, he struck down with an angry fist, running to the edge of the roof with sheer speed before gripping the corner of the tiles and swinging down. His feet smashed through a second story window, and he found himself in a hallway like space, stairs straight ahead that led down. He felt his mouth open, and his tongue loll out. 'I will kill her... save brother from her future betrayal!!!' he thought to himself.

Zack took a step toward the stairs...
---
Charles got home in a rush, and knelt down beside his son Daniel. That was when he noticed hi wife was making noises of tea making in the kitchen. A scent hitting his nostrils that displeased him at the very moment. He got up off knee, and turned to look at the petite, brown haired and red eyed Katherine. "Katherine of the Bloodmoons... what are you doing here?" he murmured. Katherine let a vicious smile loose. "What does it look like? I am looking after my future husband..." she said in a dark voice. "Where are the brothers anyways?" she asked, "They should be here for Daniel in his time."

Charles crossed his arms. "They are out eliminating the Benbow family... they see them as a threat." He told the undesired guest. Katherine let out a smile, "Going to kill Daniels girlfriend? huh... I wish I had the honor." She murmured in a spiteful tone.

Just at that moment, in hearing about Gina, a lucid dream of embracing Gina in a hug flashed before Daniel. His eyes, flashed open.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next