All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:15 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jay sat against the wall, a thin blanket wrapped around him and the cat that lay in his lap. It was still very early morning, little light as the town was covered in a think blanket of fog it's self. Jay was asleep, until the morning bell from the local holy building range. The young man woke with a grone as it went off. "Ugh.. Don't stay in a town that worships the goddess of light and sun.. They wake up to early.." He said to him self and the cat, he looked down at her and smiled sofrly. "Well my small friend, shall we go see if we can't find a job in this town?" He smiled softly as he let th blanket drop from around him.

Jay had been on the round for five years now, he life his home at the age of twelve so his sisters could live a good life. He also left to try and find some kind of truser so his family could live well, but he had little luck with that so far. But for the past five years he has had one had thing that he never let go, the cat the sat in his lap, it was his mother cat who she had gifted to him in her well. So he didn't mind taking care of it. He just wished that she wouldn't cause so much trouble. He never understood how one small cat could cause him so much trouble..

Never the less Jay picked her up and put her beside him for the time, he then started to pack away his blanket and pull out a long over coat. This coat was the only good looking piece of clothing he had. It was long enogh to cover down to his knees. Then his leather boats did the rest, but still he looked pretty dirty. That did not detoure him, he would get a job here, or move on to the next town.

Once Jay looked nice he picked up the cat again and placed her on his shoulder. "Come on, we can have a walk around till things open up." He smiled

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Evangeline yawned and gave a small stretch while Jay was packing the things. She knew the usual technique and routine. Move place to place, try to find a job, go to sleep, repeat. She was told by his mother to never give away her secret about being human, so she did. She wasn't allowed to help him until the time is right.

"But when will I know...?" The human Evangeline said to Jay's dying mother. His mother smiled softly and weakly.
"You'll know my dear... Just... Watch after my boy...." And with that, she passed away.

From that day on, Evangeline always stayed as a cat, unless Jay was out without her or fast asleep, then she would turn human, run some errands and fall asleep in his lap before he woke in the morning.

Evangeline purred as he set her on his shoulder. She laid down around the back of his neck like usual and draped her arms and legs on either side. She let out a soft yawn once more before they started to head out to the town.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:10 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jay smiled and Stached Evangeline's head. "You're a good girl.. Well actually why don't we go pray to the goddess of light and sun? Maybe she well gives us a sign as what todo next huh? And if not, by then all the shops and such should be open." He said, before walking out of the alleyway with a smile and his bag over his shoulders.

The young man took the quick walk to the tample, which looked like a old Greek temple, it had the pillers, it was very open and a large golden statue of the goddess was in the middle of it. So Jay walked up to it and got on his knees, he closed his eyes and put his hands on the bass of the statue he then started to talk. "Goddess of light and sun, I know this is my first time coming to you. But this is the first Time I have come through a town that worships you.. So sorry about not just doing it on the road.. Well umm anyways I was hoping you could give me a sign? I've been doing my best for the last five years, but nothing much has come of it. So please please give me a sign, or even just strength to keep going." He said, then took his hands from the statue and stood up, he sighed softly and then looked around. He noticed a old holy man sitting on a beanch not fare from him and the cat. "Hmmm maybe he can give me a quick blessing..." He then shook his head and stood up. "I think I'll be fine, I'll just throw some holy water over my shoulder on the way out." He smiled, but was a little sad as he had received no sign from the goddess.

As he left the tample Jay threw water over his shoulder, then went into town. The fog was still quite heavy, so it was a little hard to see, but he found a smithery first and went into it. He went up to the counter and waited for someone to show up.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:16 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline wanted to laugh when he asked for a sign. But the boys mothers words echoed in her head. The time was still not right. But when would it ever be? Eva let out a small quiet huff from her nose.

Once in the shop, Evangeline jumped down from Jay's shoulders and sat on the counter. A few moments later, the backdoors opened and a woman with smithing goggles and an apron walked out.

"What do ya need?" She asked as she leaned against the far wall her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes glided over Jay. She knew that he didn't have much money but money was money. And with the economy how it was now, she wanted all she could get.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:36 am 

2nd Year (1)

"Well I was hoping that you may need some help? Like a job, I know a few things about smithing. And well I can do a bit of magic smithing." He smiled at the woman, he was nervous in all truth. His foot was tapping the groud as he await a awnser from the woman, one hand even sliding through his dirty black hair. In fact he was nervous cause one, he hoped he would get a job. And two is that he had never been good around, sure having two sisters met he could kinda talk to them. But in the end he was still pretty bad with them.

"Oh and if it helps I can just stand here and take people's orders or whatever you need." He smiled again, looking at her, then at Evangeline. Hoping she wouldn't cause any trouble.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The woman tapped her foot as well as she looked Jay up and down. She came out from behind the desk and circled him, looking at his muscles and such. She stepped back and nodded.

"Yeah all right. I could use a pair of extra hands." She said with a gruff sigh. She usually liked to do business alone but things were getting pretty busy.

Evangeline sat on the desk and purred softly. The woman looked at the cat and rolled her eyes. "You're gunna have to leave the cat elsewhere...." Evangeline was taken aback a bit. She flicked her tail in irritation and let out a soft hiss and growl at the woman who tried to take hold of her. When the woman reached out her hands to pick Eva up, Eva swatted at the woman. If she hadn't had had gloves on, she would've cut her. Eva hissed again and backed up to Jay.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:35 am 

2nd Year (1)

Jay smiled and pumped his fist. "Yes! Oh of course." He smiled and picked up Evangeline him self. "Come on you, just wait outside for a bit. I'll even buy you finish if you are good, so just wait outside please." He said, opening the door and then putting her down outside. "Tell you what, you can be the grade cat. You can come get me if anything happens.. Like lasts say the royal family comes into town." He laughed softly before stepping back inside. He then turned to the woman. "Sorry about that, she won't let anyone else touch her. Anyways what can I help you with?" He asked, taking his long coat off to realeval his dirty and torn clothing.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline stared up at Jay. She frowned as the door was slammed in her face. She let out a growl to herself and shifted back to a human and folded her arms over her chest. Her ears twitched and so did her puffy grey and white tail.

"How dare he kick me out like that! All because of a pair of big eyes that tell him too. Why I oughta gut her like a fish!" She yelled loudly. She shook her fists softly and then took a few breathes before she could make even more of a fool of herself. She sighed softly, her cat ears flopping to the sides as she sat against the wall next to the door. She was grumbling to herself when she heard trumpets from the royal guard. She looked up and shifted to a cat. The King's servant came forth and made a proclamation that the King will be holding a ball to find his daughter Princess Lilly a husband on Friday at 6 o'clock sharp. Only royals were allowed.

An idea popped into Eva's head and she snickered to herself. She found an open window that lead into the back room where she saw the smithing woman and Jay working. She jumped through it and landed quietly on the floor. She jumped up on a desk and climbed up the rafters to where Jay was. She climbed down and sat on a shelf. She pawed at him to get his attention.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jay looked to Evangeline with a smile, he rubbed her head softly. "How did you get back in here huh?" He smiled and picked her up again, he placed her on a counter so he could continhe his work. "Just sit there for a bit alright?" He then turned around and went back the glowing red hot piece of steel he was working on. He picked up the hammer again and starting to strik the metal. Slowly turning it into weapon for someone who had ordered a sword.

Jay took only a bit longer till he turned back to the cat. "Ok what do you want?" He crossed his arms over his chest. As if waiting for her to talk, which he knew she couldn't do at all. But he was use to talking to her, so he didn't mind. He looked to the woman. "I'll be one second, just going to put the cat at least back in front so she doesn't get in the way of work." He then picked Evangeline up and started towards the front of the shop.

"Come on Evangeline, this is a good job. So please be good and just stay put, I really need to keep this too. So be good and stay out here." He huffed softly, before putting her down on another counter in the sun.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline hissed softly and moved to the door. She scratched at it and saw that the Duke was still there. She howled softly and pawed at the door some more. She needed to tell him, but she couldn't if she was a cat and she couldn't change, she needed to let him know this way. She howled some more and pawed at the door.

The woman came from the back and slammed the door open. She had enough of this cat howling, so she went to go pick Evangeline up but she retaliated. Evangeline hissed and clawed at the woman, her claws hitting her face multiple times and scratching her face. The woman yelled out in pain and threw Eva. She landed with a thud in the mud in front of the Duke who was still giving his proclamation, Evangeline stood up but fell again, she landed on ger paw wrong and she feared it might be broken. She howled in pain when she tried to put pressure on it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:06 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jay sighed heavily and ran out of the door and to Evangeline. He picked her up and looked at her paw. "It seems we'll have to patch that up.." He then looked to the smith, he threw his bag out at him. He sighed again and looked at the cat. "Well, there goes another job." Jay then picked up his bag and put it back on his back. "Well come on, let's see if we can't find something better then the smithing job."

Jay turned around, trying to keep a smile on his face as he walked towards the Duke. Jay stopped forna second to listen to what he had to say. "Hah, wouldn't that be nice huh? To bad we aren't royals." He said, heading towards the local store to buy what he could to fix the cats paw. In all truth Jays family wasn't royals, but they were once pretty high up on the scoical standing.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline let out a small huff when she sighed and let him carry her. Her paw hurt pretty bad and she knew that it was going to hurt even worse when it came time to shift.

She needed to figure out a time that would be best for her to actually show him what she was. She needed to help him so she figured soon would be good to show him. But for now she needed her paw heeled. Once she was all patched up, she sighed again and laid across Jay's shoulders. They were off once again to find more work.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:34 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jay went to the local store and bought bandages and everything that he needed to patch Evangeline up with. He took her to a small cafe. He paid with some money for a sandwich. Once he sat down, he put the cat down and rubbed her head softly. "Now just stay put, I need to fix you up. And if you keep making me lose jobs Ill sell you." He said, before laying everything down around the cats body.

Jay took some time to set the bone and wrap it. "I'll have to keep you off of that paw.. You really are annoying sometines.. But I love you." He picked her up and placed her around his neck. "Now can you been good while I eat my food?" He asked, as the sandwich was placed in front of him. He started to eat with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline laid around his shoulders as he ate. She frequently swatted at his food and stood from his fork just to be annoying. She purred softly if he gave her a look.

She jumped off of his shoulders and disappeared under the table on the other side of the booth. Soon she disappeared and was replaced with a woman. She had finally revealed her true self.

"Well hello Jay." She put her elbows on the table and held her head in her hands. She smiled at him waiting for his response and expression on his face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

When a girl suddenly appeared from across from him he jumped and lookef at her in surpise and confusion. "What!? Who!? Who the hell are you? And how did you get there!?" He asked and then looked under the table for Evangeline, but he only found the girls legs. "Ok, where is my cat?" He asked her, freaking out a bit as he wasn't sure what was going.

Jay took a deep breath and looked at girl. "Alright.. I'm not sure who or what you are. Or where my cat is, so I'll give you time to talk and tell me." He then started to eat, his eyes looking her up and down. He noticed that her right hand and arm were bandaged in the same way he had just done on Evangeline, which he noted was odd. But he first had to heard what she said. Always a weakness of his, he would hear anyone out about anything. And he trusted people, as he always wanted to see the good side of people.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline tilted her head, her grey and white ears tilted as well. She then had an aha moment.

"Oh! You haven't seen me as human. I'm Evangeline." She waved a small and dainty hand at him and smiled. "Hello Jay!" She smiled softly. She was so sweet, but she was only sweet to Jay. He had been taking care of her for years so why shouldn't she be sweet to him.

Evangeline sighed softly and started to explain what had happened. A few moments later her story was finished.

"And now here we are talking about it... Now I have a plan to get you out of this life in rags." She smiled sweet again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:48 am 

2nd Year (1)

Jay just sat back and listen to what Evangeline had to say. Once she was done he leaned back in his seat and took a deep breath. "Well.. I guess since you know everything you really are who you say you are." He smiled and then leaned forward on the table and looked at the smaller girl. "So.. What's your plan? And you know I'm just trying to get my family good money so they can live a good life, I'm sure you know that." He looked at the girl "so, start to talking."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline smiled and nodded she was ready to explain. She had thought this plan out pretty well.

"Well! As you know, the King is holding a ball to find his Princess a husband. So what if we impersonation you as a Prince.... Buy you some royal clothes, and parade you around. All you'd have to do is pretend you are royalty, catch the eye of the Princess and boom! You're golden!" She smiled. It was a flawless plan and it seemed as if it was going to work.

"So what do you think? It will work! Especially with me on your side." She folded her arms across her chest. She smiled and leaned back in her seat looking at Jay waiting for his reaction.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Well.. I guess that's a plan, only one thing. I just spent the last of our money on this lunch. So, how do we get some money first?" He asked, looking at her. "I mean you are kinda the reason I have lost half the jobs I have gotton." He laughed, before taking the rest of his sandwich. He then took a sip of water. "So lets get me a job first." He smiled and leaned forward, looking at the small girl. Wondering what she really was thinking.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Evangeline waved her hand softly.

"You don't need a job, I have a plan!" She smiled at him, she still had her cat teeth as well. Her tail flicked softly and her ears twitched as well. She stood from the table and formed back into a cat. She jumped on the table and purred at him and nudged him to get up. She jumped down, favoring her leg, she walked out of the shop and down the road. She hoped he was following her, but she didn't bother to check behind her. She was on a mission.

My Character's