All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:25 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Rouge blinkex as she felt fur and a wet nose against her face. She looked up in confusion and saw the wolf from her dream and the day before. Without thinking, because she was still half asleep, she reached up and scratched the wolf behind its ear.

"Morning," she said as she yawned. Rouge blinked in surprise then blushed as she realized what she was doing. Oh no, she didn't just do that did she? She sat up quickly and leaned back, her hands covering her face which was blood red.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" She glanced at the wolf quietly. Gods, she was becoming obsessed with a wolf that was smarter then it should have been. That dream pointed that out to her. When had it started though? She couldn't trace it back. She would miss the wolf, she knew that now. Gods, what was wrong with her? She wasn't falling for a wolf was she? What was she to do?

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:29 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

'That feels nice but wait why is she doing that? Calm down, Zane she must be tired. Maybe she has a pet dog at home and she mistook you for it. It doesn't mean anything.' Zane rationalized after the girl scratched him behind the ear. He tilted his head to the right, confused when she started to apologize for her action. 'This girl is kind of weird. Cute but definitely a little weird. Zane stop it there is no way that you could be falling for this girl. Focus on the task at hand.' With that thought Zane jumped up and started walking towards the path that would take them further into the cave. He stopped at the entrance and looked back at the girl. 'Hopefully she gets the hint that I think we should continue on and find that stone for her. I still don't know why she needs it but it must be important for her to come all this way looking for it. Besides the faster we find it the faster that I can continue taking this trial.'

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:51 am 

Rouge watched as the wolf moved to the path that would continue farther into the cave. It turned and looked at her expectantly.

"Right. You probably have other things to do then lead me around." She stood up and brushed the back of her skirt off. She followed the wolf deeper into the caves. Eventually, Rouge felt her blood rising. Something was off, not normal. She looked around and noticed a soft red glow on the walls. The Blood Crystal maybe, she thought.

"We should approach with caution. I do not know what could be in there. And I would rather not be eaten." She knew it was an odd thing to say. What with being a vampire. But she had this irrational fear. She never told anyone, ever. But these were very possible circumstances at this time

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm 

Adaptive (1)

After the girl agreed to follow him, Zane set off deeper into the cave. 'Well this shouldn't take too much longer and then we will both go back to our separate lives.' Zane thought as he went deeper into the cave until he noticed a soft red glow to the walls and heard the girl speak to him. 'What does she mean by we could be eaten? This doesn't sound too good. If it comes down to a fight then I'll fight as a wolf and pray that I survive. Unless it looks like I am going to die. In which case, I'll shift back and use my powers to help me out. That's exactly what I will do.' He thought as he entered into a cavern that was lit by an unearthly red light. "Ok the stone has got to be here. I mean what else would be making this cavern glow like that? I guess this is it then. That has to be the stone that she is looking for. I wonder why she is looking for that to begin with.'

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:21 am 

Rouge followed the wolf around the corner cautiously. There, in the middle of the small cavern, was a red stone. It glistened in the pale light from a moon pool that surrounded it. The crystal was shaped like a star burst. And it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

Rouge's eyes were wide as she started forward, "Wow. It is amazing, I can feel the power." She started walking forward, her eyes bleeding red. She was mesmerized by the Blood Crystal. And she had no idea what she was doing. No control over herself what so ever. She took several steps forward. She bypassed the wolf and walked to the water of the moon pool. And that was where she stopped. Still mesmerized, she didn't know why she wasn't moving forward.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:53 pm 

Adaptive (1)

'What's wrong with her? Why isn't she moving anymore?' Zane thought as he ran over to the girl. Once he got to the edge of the moon pool, he stopped and sniffed the air. 'Something doesn't feel right here. There isn't any weird smells coming from the pool. Hey why aren't you moving? Zane idiot you can't speak in this form remember.' Zane growled at the girl but nothing happened. 'Fine guess I will have to do this the old fashioned way.' He growled in his head and stepped into the moon pool. The minute the water touched him he turned back into his human form. "Crap, I guess that is one reason to not step into a moon pool. O, great nature spirits please don't hold this against me in my trial. I have to help this girl and then I will go right back to my wolf form. I didn't even want to shift the water did it on its own." He pleaded to the air hoping that the nature spirits would understand. A gust of wind from a nearby crack in the cave wall wrapped itself around him, almost like it approved of what he was doing. "Thank you for understanding, great nature spirits. Now then, girl why aren't you moving? Does it have anything to do with this thing?" He asked as he went to the blood stone and grabbed it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:50 am 

Rouge looked at the man in front of her, her eyes still blood red. The minute he touched the stone she felt odd. She felt like she was connected to the man. However, there was something that she did know. Only vampires were suppose to touch the stone. Something wasn't right with this. Then she noticed that the stone was pulsating. She could see light crawling from the stone and over the man's arm, like it would swallow him whole. Rouge did not know what to do. At all. She took a step back as her mind caught up to what was happening.

"Wait... you are a werewolf!" she snapped. Then her eyes followed the light on his arm, "Drop it! Do not touch the stone! Something that precious would have enchantments on it!" She didn't understand why, but she feared for the wolf's life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane felt odd the minute he touched the stone. 'That does not look normal. What the hell is happening to my arm?' He thought as he heard the girl yell at him to drop the stone. He dropped the stone and backed away from it. Once he was away from the stone the first thing the girl had said to him repeated in his head. 'Wait... you're a werewolf. Did she really say that? Did she really think that normal wolves were that intelligent? Don't lose your temper, Zane. Find out what the hell that stone is first.' He thought as he took a deep breath to calm down. It worked, partially but it still bugged him that it took her so long to figure out what he was. He turned to face her. "Yes, I'm a werewolf but I didn't want to shift back. The water in the moon pool made me but let's not focus on that. What the hell is that thing and what did it do to my arm?" He asked while making sure that his arm had gone back to normal. He then looked at the girl. 'Her eyes should be freaking me out but strangely enough, I find them beautiful on her.'