All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"There are two families Rouge. Theirs and ours. We are prestigious pure blood vampires. They are beast, animals," a beautiful black haired beauty stated. Her ice blue eyes swept the room as she paced. "You are the heir to our throne. I have to start teaching you. You are going on your first hunt tomorrow. You must show your power. Let your subjects know... you are not to be messed with and you can take on any of those beast." A pale red haired girl with ice blue eyes stood next a fire place, listening to her mother. This girl was the Vampire Princess, Rouge. She was the daughter of two prominent vampire lines, the Aryans and the Hendians. The current ruling family was the Aryans. Her father was King Tyrion Aryan. The woman pacing behind Rouge, who she was ignoring, her mother Queen Raven Hendian Aryan. "Rouge! Are you listening?" Rouge was snapped out of her musings when her mother's voice yelled at her. She looked up, "Yes ma'am. I have to show my strength tomorrow at the Hunting. What will I be hunting?" Her mother sighed, "We will see tomorrow night. Do you have everything ready?" Rouge nodded, "Yes. My daggers have been sharpened and I've been practicing my blood magic." Her mother nodded, "Good. I want you to be ready."

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:46 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Zane Lucius Gealach, are you listening to me?!" Zane blinked at the sound of his mother's voice and turned to face her. 'She looks mad. I wonder what I did.. Well she did mention something about listening. So she must have been talking to me. Better tell the truth.' He thought as he put the most charming smile he could muster on his face. "Well to be perfectly honest, Mama. I wasn't paying attention to what you were telling me. What was it again?" He asked sweetly.
"I was reminding you that tonight you are supposed to go out into the forest and stay transformed for the entire night and survive as a wolf until tomorrow afternoon. Do you think that you are ready to do this without help from the elders? Or do you need their help to stay transformed until then?" Angela Luna Gealach sternly reminded her son.

"I can do it by myself. Also Father said that I had to stay transformed for two nights and not to come home until the morning of the third day." He answered hoping that he hadn't heard his father wrong. "You are correct. I was testing you, son. Are you absolutely sure because if you are not then the elders wouldn't object to helping you." Angela replied hoping that her son would take her advice and let the elders bind him to his wolf form for this test.

"No way mother, I can do this by myself. I refuse to allow the pack to think or see that their next alpha weak. I can do this without the elders help. Now if you will excuse me I have to go prepare myself for the trial." He curtly replied and then left the room.

Attachments:
Zane.jpg
Zane.jpg [ 18.19 KiB | Viewed 8791 times ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:00 am 

Rouge sighed as she left the room her mother had been talking to her in. Why? Why did any of it matter? Rouge didn't care about ruling, she didn't want the power. Of course, no one cares what she wants. However, she does care about her people. The clan needed her, and she'd show them she could do it, even if she didn't want the power. Rouge sighed again as she entered her room. She quickly changed an sat at her window, looking out into the surrounding woods. 'It'll be a long day tomorrow.'

Rouge glared at the outfit in front of her, "I'm suppose...to wear this?" The servant behind her sighed for the fiftieth time, "Yes Lady Rouge. It is tradition." Rouge sighed and nodded, "Fine. but this is ridiculous." She quickly stripped out of her nightclothes and eyed the outfit. The servant grabbed the first piece of clothing, an open gray skirt connected to a pair of short trousers. Next were the leg coverings, both blood red and covering her leg from ankle to knee. Rouge glared at the next piece. A gray corset with red fur trimming and bones. She ground her teeth as it was tightened around her torso, her breasts almost bursting from the corset. A set of bone belts held onto the sides of her hips. Black lace up sandals were tied onto her feet. her was done into several braids. Blood red arm coverings were tied on as well. She stood and sighed as she left her room, tying her daggers to her thighs and a small silver string around her wrist. She walked down to the grand stair case to see her mother waiting by the doors for her. "Are you ready?" Rouge nods, "Yes Mother." She nods back and takes my arm, leading me out the now open doors. Outside, a crowd was in the courtyard and her father stood atop the steps, a piece of red fabric slung over his arm. Rouge came next to hi and looked out at the crowd. "Princess Rouge. Heir to Vampiric Throne. Today, you begin your first hunt. Your goal, is the Blood Crystal. To be found in the Pines Forest, within the Needles cave. Do you accept the terms of your hunt?" her father begins. "I, Princess Rouge, accept the terms of my Hunt," she answers. "Then I, King Tyrion, give you my blessing and wishes for your return," he shook out the red fabric from his arm and Rouge stepped in front of him, "With the power, given to me by the gods, I bestow your hunting cloak on you. Red, for passion and your name." The red cloak was swung around her shoulders and clipped in place with a small silver pendant. She bowed and turned to the gates. The crowd separated to allow her to walk. She walked quickly and confidently down the stairs and through the crowd. She stopped at the gates and raised a fist. The crowd yelled support and she walked on, into the forest.

Off through the woods I go, to see my sister Snow White. My red cloak flows behind me, bright splash of color among a background of dark green and black. Let the Wolf find me, I'll invite him along, hoping that maybe we can eventually be. This I promise because my life is no fairy tale.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 am 

Adaptive (1)

"I don't see why I have to do this stupid ritual! It's pointless I can already stay transformed for a week straight. On top of that I can already pretty much control all of the elements of nature. So what's the point?!" Zane yelled and threw a fireball at the nearest tree.
"Watch where you throw fireballs Zane!" His sister Ella yelled from her perch in the tree next to that the fireball hit. "You know why you have to do the ritual. If you don't do it then the nature spirits will never let you use their power to the full extent. Plus no one in the pack will acknowledge you as Alpha when the time comes, if you don't. Why are you so mad about it in the first place? You get to leave the castle for awhile and you don't have to sneak out all of the time." She said as she jumped down and landed next to him. "You're right. I'm just frustrated because Mother doesn't think that I can do the trial without the assistance of the elders. I still don't see why you don't have to undergo the trial too. We are twins." Zane said and went over to the tree that he had burned and leaned against it. "I know, but the only one that will inherit the throne and become Alpha is you since you are a boy. I have reached the extent of my connection to the nature spirits. While you have not, now come on it's getting late and Father won't be happy if you are late." Ella replied and then left Zane alone in the clearing. 'She's right I can't be late for my meeting with Father and the elders.' Zane sighed and left to go meet his father.

"You were almost late, Zane." Zane's father, Derrick Gealach said trying to restrain his annoyance at his son's almost tardiness. "But I wasn't Father. That should count as something." Zane sighed out trying to sound obedient to his father and Alpha. 'I still don't see why I can't wear more clothes than this loincloth at the moment, though.' Zane thought as a gust of wind blew against his naked chest. "Well as you can see the elders have decided to not attend today. They said that this way there can only be one outcome, either you prove that you have what it takes to be Alpha or you don't. I hope that you are ready and that the mark of Alpha that you carry is not just a fluke." Derrick explained. Zane moved his left hand to cover the Celtic crescent moon mark that proved that he was the next alpha, at his father's words. "I am ready to undergo my trial and prove that I am the next Alpha, Father." Zane said and then stripped off the loincloth and waited for his father to tell him to leave. "Then prove to me and to the nature spirits that you can survive as a wolf. If you can survive in your wolf form for two nights without shifting back until the sunset of the third night; then and only then will the nature spirits allow you to use their power to the full extent. Also you will show that you are my true and rightful heir as the next Alpha. Now go and don't come back until the sunset of the third night." With those words Zane shifted into a dusty red colored wolf with almost glowing blue eyes and then set off into the forest. His only thought was that of course his dad had changed the rules yet again.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:57 am 

Rouge sighed quietly, she had been in the woods for awhile now. The road was starting to become over grown. Her skirt drug across the ground behind her. She looked around, trying to figure out what way to go. Pines Forest, dangerous. That's what it was, quiet and dangerous. And what kept her kingdom from the wolf one. Why did they even fight them? It never made any sense to her. But it didn't matter what she thought. Rouge pulled out one of her daggers and started twirling klit in her hands, strolling down then quickly disappearing road. She looked around the forest around herself, unnerved by the quiet. She could do this, she thought to herself. Find the blood crystal. That's all. Her mother had told her about it before, it had been her grandmother's before. Then, according to everyone, the wolves had stolen it. Why? She had no clue. Rouge sighed again, ****.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane ran in the forest trying to find somewhere he could stay for the night. He finally came upon a cave and went in to it. 'I had no clue that there was a cave in these woods. Of course this is the first time I have been this far into the woods. I wonder why Father wouldn't let Ella and I come into the forest like the rest of the children in the pack can. It probably has to do with the fact that the Vampire Kingdom is close by. I still don't know why we have to fight them. Granted it has been awhile since we have sent anyone to go fight with them. Maybe we can stop the fighting soon.' He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:39 pm 

Rouge groaned, "****! Where the **** is this cave!" She growled and her eyes flashed red as she slowly tried to calm herself. She decided to go off the trail, something her mother had warned her against. She took a deep breath and took her first step into the woods off of the path. The wood was a dark place, something no one understood. She started trekking through the wood quietly, not wanting to alert anything to her presence. Her ice blue eyes drifted around the area, looking for signs of life. She found only small living creatures, but it was a small comfort. After walking in no certain direction for close to two hours she felt an odd draft. Rouge looked up and gasped quietly, "A cave, could it be....?" She walked forward slowly, entering the cave quietly. Then she heard it. She held her breath to make sure she was really hearing it. A silent exhale. She wasn't crazy; someone, something, else was with her in this cave. Rouge looked around quietly, staying completely still, only as a vampire could. There...a wolf. With gorgeous rust colored fur. It's eyes were closed like it was sleeping. Rouge took a small step forward, accidentally kicking a rock father into the cave and against a wall.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:37 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane opened his eyes and let out a soft growl. 'What the ****? ****, I growled.' He looked around to see what had made the noise that woke him up. He stood up and then noticed the girl that was standing a few feet from him. He sniffed the air to see if she was a wolf like him. 'She doesn't smell like a wolf. She smells like a vampire, crap now she's probably going to attack me.' Zane stared at the girl.
'Why did you have to come here? Don't attack me. I just want to be left alone for 3 nights so I can prove that I am the next Alpha. Why did you have to show up here? You can't understand a word I'm saying can you?' he ranted before he realized that he was barking and not talking.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:38 pm 

The wolf was continuously growling and barking at her. Rouge stopped and held out here hands, "I'm not going to attack you....I....I came to find something." She looked around, noticing that the cave went deeper, but it was dark outside. She looked back at the wolf before sighing. She slowly knelt down where she was at and moved her hair off of one side of her neck. She slightly tilted her head. "I promise not to hurt you in anyway. Let me share the cave for the night. Then tomorrow I will continue on my hunt and you won't have to ever see me again."

Rouge really didn't want a fight. She hoped the wolf calmed down. This was the first she'd ever seen a wolf....a were that is. She really hoped this wouldn't be the last time. Please, she didn't want to fight!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:48 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane walked over to where the girl was and sat down in front of her. 'She doesn't want to fight. Good at least we have that in common. It won't do any good and try to talk to her since I can't shift back at the moment. I winder what she is looking for. There has to be at least some way for me to ask her what she wants.' He thought and looked around the cave to find something to help him communicate with the girl. When he found nothing he then looked down at the ground and saw his paws. 'I'm an idiot of course I can use my claws to ask her what she is looking for.' He then took his front left paw and started to scratch out in the dirt. 'What are you looking for?' He then got up and backed away from her and hoped that she could understand what he had scratched out.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:26 am 

Rouge watched curiously as the wolf moved forward and sat down. She watched as it looked around the cave for something. Then it looked down at its paws and seemed to chew itself out. It started scratching at the ground between them. She leaned forward to see what it was doing and realized it was writing. 'Wihat are youi ilooking for? Oh! What are you looking for?'

Rouge looked up at the wolf in surprise. "I... I'm looking for a stone. Its called the Blood Crystal. Its suppose to be hear in the caves. You...haven't happened to go further into the caves have you?" She asked the wolf that sat in front of her. She was glad it didn't attack her. She still didn't understand why her people hated them. This wolf didn't seem evil to her. But she still kept her guard up. Hearing things from birth about wolves made her anxious. She watched the handsome wolf with curiosity and caution. Her blue eyes studying its form.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:34 pm 

Adaptive (1)

'A stone called the Blood Crystal? It's possible that it is in this cave but I don't know.' Zane shook his head no at the girl's question. 'Would you like to go looking for it?' He scratched out near his first message. 'I wonder what kind of stone this could be? Why would it be here in the first place? This is wolf territory unless it is has something to do with why the vampires hate wolves so much. Maybe if I help this girl find it then she can tell the other vampires that wolves are not their enemies. Zane when did you start to become optimistic? There will probably never be peace between wolves and vampires. I'm still going to help her though, just in case that this could turn out to be for the good of the pack.' He thought and then got up and went farther into the cave. He waited for the girl to follow him.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 pm 

Rouge sighed as she read the wolf's message. After she had asked the wolf about the caves it had shaken its head no. She guessed that accepting the wolf's help wouldn't be too terrible.

She stood, "Ok, but I won't be able to see quite as well as you. Walk in front of me ok?" She still couldn't trust the wolf. She needed to be careful. She brushed her skirt off as they started deeper into the cave. Rouge watched the rust colored wolf out of the corner of her eye. It could attack, it had had several chances. She wished she had studied telepathy instead of blood magic. Communicating with the wolf would be so much easier. She sighed into the quiet, hoping they could find the stone. She needed it, to become the next queen. Rouge just hoped that she wouldn't be forced to marry some vampire she didn't want. She wanted love, that was all. She didn't even really want to be queen. But she would do it for her people.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane nodded his head in understanding and started walking farther into the cave. 'I hope she doesn't try and attack me. I wonder if I could sniff out this stone she is looking for.' He thought, he took a deep breath but all he could smell was dirt and the vampire. 'Well that kind of sucks but at least she smells nice. I wonder if all vampires smell like her probably not and I don't really want to find out. Better keep looking for the stone.' With that thought in mind Zane continued on in search of the stone.
'Crap there is a fork in the path. Which way should I go? There's no telling how long it would take to retrace our steps if we go the wrong way and she can't see in the dark very well. Left or right which is the best choice?' Zane looked between the two paths and tried to guess which one would lead him closer to the stone. 'Maybe she will know. Either way it can't hurt to ask.' He thought and moved closer to her and quickly scratched out in front of her. 'Which way should we go?'

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:44 pm 

Rouge looked down at the wolf who scratched into the ground again. She sighed, which way indeed. She closed her eyes and slit both wrist. Blood flowed down her arms and onto her hands. Her eyes flashed red and the blood floated into the air. Her fangs lengthened and she raised her arms. The blood flew down one side of the cave.

"That way, I think is our best chance. Don't quote me on that," Rouge stated as her eyes faded back to blue. The blood was gone and her wrists were healed. She motioned to the right and looked at the big wolf that was her current companion
They should stop soon, she was gunna need rest. She also didn't know what enchantments would be around the stone. Gods, she was so screwed. Her eyes watched the wolf as it started walking.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:53 pm 

Adaptive (1)

'Well that was kind of scary. I seriously hope that she stays on my side. I'm going to have to stop soon or I'm going to collapse from exhaustion. It hasn't even been one night and already I am not acting like a true wolf. Well I guess that isn't true. I am acting like a guide wolf from the stories that the elders tell. That should be close enough to a true wolf. At the very least the nature spirits should like the fact that I am helping this girl find what she is looking for.' Zane thought, as he went down the right path. As he walked on the cave got lighter. 'I wonder where the light is coming from. Is it coming from the stone that she is looking for or is there an opening that leads to the outside?' Zane wondered as he continued on through the path. 'Maybe the girl will know. I wish she would tell me her name but I can't tell her mine in return. At least she hasn't tried giving me a name yet.'

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:05 am 

Rouge blinked in surprise when she saw light up ahead. "What in the....what is that?" she asked. She walked closer towards the light in order to figure out what it was. When she walked into the room she gasped. It wasn't the stone like she was hoping. A small pool sat in the middle of the room, shinning brightly and the color of the moon. Rouge's eyes widened as she stared at the pool in surprise.

"This is a moon pool. They aren't suppose to exist. Not anymore anyways." she stated as she walked forward and knelt down. "Why is this here?" She turned and looked at the wolf before sitting.

"Maybe we should rest before we continue. Violence isn't possible under the light of a pool." Rouge suggested. She sure wouldn't mind going to sleep. She had been trekking through the woods all day so it was understandable. She also wondered what she would do about blood. She didn't think she should ask the wolf, that would be kind of rude. She rolled her eyes at herself. Yeah, kinda rude. She shook her head and looked at the handsome wolf again.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:20 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane walked over to where the girl was and sat down next to her. He stared at the moon pool. 'Why is this thing here? Like she said they aren't supposed to exist anymore, as far as I know. I guess this one survived because he it was in this cave. I wonder if Father or Mother would know anything about it. I'll have to ask them when I get back from this trial.' Zane snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the girl speak about resting here. He nodded his head in acceptance of her request. He got up and moved farther away from the pool so he wouldn't chance accidently falling in. He looked back at the girl. 'I hope that we can find what she is looking for soon. I want to be able to trust her but it's hard since I can't even speak to her. Why does she keep looking at me? Has she never seen a wolf before?' Zane thought as he closed his eyes to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:51 pm 

Rouge blushed when she saw the wolf giving her an odd look and looked away. She moved to one of the walls and leaned against it. For awhile she sat there and watched the light from the pool dance across the walls. She pulled her hood up over her head and tugged the cloak closer to her body. She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side, wanting to sleep.

Rouge did fall asleep quickly, and she dreamed. She dreamed of rust colored fur and blue eyes. She dreamed of being curled up with a wolf, her hand lightly gripping it's fur. Her face being buried in it's side. The wolf's head tucked under her arm. It was an odd thing for her dream about. She didn't dream very often as is. But dreaming of a wolf?

She could feel the warmth of the fur in her dream. It was very much enticing to her. It was soft and smelled really good, and she loved the warmth it gave off. Why was she dreaming about this?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:37 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Zane woke up feeling rested. He went over to the moon pool and sat down in front of it. 'I wonder if it's daylight yet. For that matter I wonder how long I have been in this form already. It should be the second day so that means I have two more nights of this or technically one more night and one day. Then I have to go back to my family and go back to my old life. I wonder if the girl will remember me after I help her and she goes back to her life. I shouldn't be thinking like that. Of course she won't she doesn't even know me. How could I expect her to want to remember me? As far as she knows I am just a wolf nothing more. Besides she is a vampire she probably will be happy to forget all about me. Why is it though that I don't want her to forget about me? This is starting to get weird. There is no way that I could be falling for her. I mean seriously, just forget about what you were just thinking. You might as well just continue on with your job right now.' He thought and got up from where he was sitting. He walked over to the girl and nuzzled her to wake her up.