All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The night was cold, and breezeless with an overcast sky. Almost all of it was calm if it weren't for the intense fight and chase going on. A young brunette, looking somewhere around he age of seventeen or eighteen, and stained with blood and a grim look in her vivid green eyes as she chased her opponent who was trying to run. The female looked like any normal human being, long dark browh hair pulled back in a ponytail and half-closed green eyes... If you didn't count her left forearm, which was a golden-tinted blade. It was obvious that she was starting to become tired, slowing down little by little, before the thing in front of her stumbled. The female lunged and it turned, her blade going right through it, but not without gaining a new wound that opened up the loose-fitting shirt she wore and creating another wound.
Isabelle let out a breath, letting her blade-arm fall to her side, and return to a normal arm, as the body of the creature disappeared and the soul appearing. She took a deep breath, leaning over and putting her hand on her knees, visibly panting. "Hah..From the thousands of steps I have to climb up every day to get to school, I'd be used to this." She said humorously to herself, before letting her head hang down as she slowly recovered from her tiring chase. She took a moment to look over the wounds, the one that the thing gave her right before it died was above her hip, another from earlier that was just below her eyebrow, and one on her right thigh. Nothing too major luckly, she was thankful about that much, but she wound need some kind of medical attention sooner or later. The brunette straightened herself a little looking around. "Wait. Where the fudging heck am I?" She questioned herself quietly "Because this isn't the same town as before." The independent Weapon grabbed her soul, before tensing a little at the sound of movement nearby. She knew better than to trust people and things that appeared in the night, better safe than sorry. Right?

Last edited by fawnkityoutube1 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

The nearby movement was marked by the constant footfalls of what had sounded like rather heavy boots being carried across the cobblestones. Looking forward slowly, he started to smile to himself quietly and looked back for a moment. She was indeed lost, and judging by how she had appeared to him she certainly had not been from around here.

Raising his brow carefully, he laughed quietly in a method that almost seemed to be slightly disarming. He was kind and elegant with just the perfect mix of danger and evil in his personality to have made him into quite the gentleman villain. Looking once more toward Isabelle, he smirked again and shook his head, "Well now, it seems that you are a bit out of your league. Is everything alright?"

With a smile that illustrated plenty of avarice present in that aforementioned personality, he raised a brow and started to continue forward for the time being. "I have many names, as I am sure that you have many in your own right as well. You can call me....my what is perhaps my most popular. Feel free to call me...Greed."

Once more he was able to flash that grin at her that could have otherwise curdled blood had he not been so sickeningly...good. It was the kind of good that was essentially a manifest of evil, and that's what made it so seductive and attractive. That was, for the time being anyway.

"Tell me, looking as you are, you must be a slayer, but I have to ask a slayer of what?" He raised his brow once more, unsure of whether he was having a friendly conversation or taunting her in his own right.

Finally frowning, he then shook his head and blinked, "You realize that I am not going to harm you...you can put away your reservations. You are some sort of weapon, are you not?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 am 

The Weapon studied the new man from head to toe as she wiped the blood seeping into her eye away. He didn't seem to be making any movements to cause any suspicion. Then again, she wasn't the best at seeing anything wrong in one's movement. Isabelle didn't respond to most of what the man was saying, non-rhetorical questions or not, more of just watching the man as she slowly evened her breathing. Truthfully, she wasn't sure about this man, and wasn't really thinking of taking the time to check his wavelength for anything that may mark him as any kind of threat. When he used the phrase 'slayer' to describe her, the female nearly snorted. "Someothing along those lines." She replied, almost in a matter-of-factly way "What I kill tend to vary. Someone commiting murders, and other things in that category."
As he came closer, she shifted uncomfortably, using both hands to grip her newly-caught soul closer to her chest. "Trusting a stranger isn't easy in my occupation once you've done it for a few months. Put into consideration that I've been doing this job for years." She told him, deadpanned. "Your right on the money about my abilities, though. I'm a sword, to be a little more exact." She was resisting the urge to do the stereotypical pointer-finger-in-the-air 'I know everything and you don't' gesture, just because she was nice like that. Taking a moment to look him up and down again, she definetly wasn't oblivious to the fact he looked quite physically strong, and, though she'd never admit it, was attractive as well. But being physically fit, and being trained to fight supernatural beings were two different things. "..What are you doing, wandering the streets? You do know it's never safe, especially with those creatures." She squeezed a little on the red soul she had, in emphasis for 'those creatures'.

Last edited by fawnkityoutube1 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:30 am 

At first, he started to move toward her in the hopes that he could have helped her clear the blood that might have obscured her vision had it been allowed to move unchecked across her face, but soon enough it had looked as though she had cleared it herself.

"Well, you have seen me commit no murder. Am I wrong in this?" Greed followed up his statement with the same sickening smile that had perhaps made her uncomfortable to begin with, or alternatively may very well have made her trust him a bit more. He seemed rather elegant after all. Maybe there wasn't anything wrong with a little...Greed.

"Believe me when I say that I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm sure that it's not easy to trust people once you become a slayer." Greed then laughed a bit underneath his breath, surprised that she would have actually even allowed her muscle twitches to betray the fact that she might have wanted to try that gesture of all the things that she could have possibly done.

Pausing for a moment, he looked back and shook his head, "I think that if I were to get into any sort of an altercation that I might be able to trust myself if I were forced to mix it up, you know? Thank you for the head's up though. Out of curiosity, what sorts of creatures are causing the problems that you mentioned?"

Regardless of whether or not he had actually heard of what she referred to, or perhaps even saw what was going on, he was quite silent on the issue for the time being. He seemed to honestly want to hear whatever it was that she had to say about it.

That was certainly a good way of getting information out of someone, if nothing else. Maybe that kind of savvy was precisely why he was able to stay alive even if he hung out on the street in dangerous times like this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:50 am 

To be honest, she was starting to think this guy was a bit of a creep. But in some way, the demeanor about him seemed almost... Comforting. "I guess not, but it tends to get a little more complicated then just cold-blooded killing." The Weapon admitted, pursing her lips, and tightening her grip on the soul she had a little.
"That's good. It's ridiculous how many people don't seem understand that." She said with an almost an exasperated-sounding sigh, wrinkling her nose a little in some disgust. It was obvious he wasn't going to attack, and he didn't seem to be carrying some type of weapon, at least to her trained eye. So she felt she could relax, even if it was just a little, and be fine.
"Trust me, you don't want to be caught up in some fight with them. I've seen a lot of people, even those who've trained for years to fight them, be brutally murdered." She went tense, feeling irritated that this man would be cocky enough to say he could take on a Kishin Egg. Even her, having mentioned before she had been fighing them for quite a while, could've been overpowered by the one she had killed. "You- Wh-" She was surpised. The Kishin Eggs were quite common knowledge, and also quite infamous for their killing sprees if the Shibusen didn't step in, in time. "Evil humans. Often called other names like Kishin Eggs, or Corrupted Souls. Orignally normal people, they went insane for some reason. Stressers, fear, pain, ectetera. They take souls of innocent people, and their own souls become into this." She held up the red orb with a tail waving from the top that she had in her hands, "That's usually where people, like me and.. Commonly a partner too, step in and take their souls." She explained, hoping he understood, because that was the best she could explain it. She hesitated and gave a grimance on the words 'Commonly a partner', but shook it off just as fast as it came.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:50 pm 

She was right, as sick as it was. There was something unusual and comforting about his personality that would probably have seemed rather out of place for someone acting as he did. Then again, perhaps that was why he kept people from fleeing on him as soon as he addressed them.

Anyone with any less charm than he had would surely have never really made many friends for obvious reasons.

For what it was worth, however, he had actually not had any wish to attack her and she was right to think that he wouldn't have done so. Indeed, if anything, that would have stood in the way of his usual goals.

"Were there any reason that someone presumably as nice as you wouldn't be with one of those partners who were common to your trade?" In spite of the fact that he might have still be trying to goad her on, it had indeed seemed unusual to him.

No matter, though, Greed thought. He had one other thing to comment on that came out as a product of her monologue.

"If you don't mind me saying, then I should announce one thing to you. You won't have to worry about me ever going insane. I should assure you that I am quite in control of my faculties, though there is one thing that I would warn you about on the other hand. It's not the insane ones that you have to worry about so much as it were the ones who are quite sane and yet continue to act evil in spite of that fact."

There might have been some truth to what he was saying, actually, considering that there were villainous people who knew what they were doing and choose to act that way in spite of the better judgment that most individuals would perhaps show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 am 

Isabelle was starting to consider herself was a moron, for letting their conversation last this long. She felt a little light-headed from the blood she had lost, and her wounds were stinging, with the lack of adrenaline and excitement. Luckly, all but the scratch above her eye had stopped bleeding at the very least. She wiped away the blood that was seeping from the head wound, again, with a faint frown of annoyance.
As he questioned about her lacking in a partner, her expession saddened, almost seeming to experience a split-second of a flashback. She jerked her head so she wasn't directly facing him, and her bangs hid most of her face. "She's..Not my partner anymore." The brunette responded quietly.
As he commented on another thing she had said, the Weapon lost that expression to look back at him. "I understand what you mean.. But truthfully, it's rare for anyone in my field of expertise, at least, to run into a situation like that. I, myself, actually have never have gotten into a situation like that before.." She responded thoughtfully, tipping her head.
Most opponents Academy students were sent to face weren't ever in their right mind. Not even Witches. "Almost anything outside of the supernatural loop is left for other authority to take care of." She added, to what she had said, putting her pointer-finger up for a moment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am 

While it might have initially seemed outside of Greed's character, he started to slowly approach her with a raised brow. "You seem to be injured. Do you think that it might be possible for me to help you?" Of course, his reasons for wanting to help her were those of, well, actions born out of Greed.

"I...I'm sorry if anything unfortunate happened. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories, forgive me." Pausing for a moment, he allowed Isabelle to talk for the time being while he planned his next moves.

With a gentle laugh placed at her charming habit of raising that one finger, Greed started to speak once more. "Well, I can't say that I were not supernatural, so therefore, well...I suppose that I would be inside of your purview should any hostilities arise. That being said, for now if you would like to come inside I would prefer to extend to you ever hospitality that I was able. Would you reject such an offer?" He smirked once again in that sick way that he had a habit of doing.

Should she have not wanted to, Greed was somewhat gambling on her need to investigate something like this. Either way, he was going to get her inside of the small building and thus start to get inside of her head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:29 am 

Isabelle was surprised that he cared about the fact that she was wounded. Even if he was a little late on realizing it. It truth, most people would've fled when she had confirmed she was a Weapon, but, this man, 'Greed' as he introduced himself, probably wasn't like most. "N-No. I'm fine, thank you." She responded, putting a hand up to wave it off.
When he apologized, and asked for some forgiveness, she gave a small, sad smile. "It's fine. No need for he apologies, there's almost no way you could've known." She responded with a tiny shake of her head. There was next to no way that someone outside of the DWMA could know about that accident, so she couldn't really blame him for saying that and hitting a sore spot.
As he spoke, she nodded in some agreement. "Yep. That's definitely true, but you should be fine if you're cooperative." She replied, "And we find that you're innocent." The Weapon added, giving a small flick of her hand. As Greed continued, she blinked back at what he said. Again, this man surpised her, now trying to show some hospitality. One part of her was willing to accept his offer, but another part was wary. He was being so gracious as to let her, someone who killed supernatural beings for a living, into what she had guessed was his home.
The last time someone had done this, and she had trusted them, she was nearly killed. By gingerbread. She carefully shifting her stance, the brunette pondered on how to respond. He didn't seem like a bad person. But then again, Isabelle had thought her nurse was a nice person, and she turned out to be a Witch. The question he asked only made it harder to politely refuse without feeling bad. Plus, she somewhat doubted the Academy knew this man, or whatever creature he was, was here. "You make it difficult to say no." She spoke, "Fine. I don't see any reason to decline." Then silently adding, But do prepare to have your soul taken if you try to kill me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:34 am 

"Believe me, please, when I say that I am in no position to kill you. I wouldn't do something like that if it wouldn't get me something that I wanted, and you'll have to believe me again when I tell you that killing you would get me nothing at all."

Soon enough he blinked for a moment and laughed, "That depends on what sin you feel that I am guilty of in terms of whether I am innocent or not."

With that he allowed the door behind him to open up again and Greed turned the other way, trusting that she was going to come with him for at least the time being.

"As we've established, it can be rather dangerous out here at night and therefore I have no reason to suspect that you would like to stay outside. Were you on a mission? If that were the case, then I probably should just patch you up as best as I could and then let you go."

That alone would more than likely have driven home what he was saying before, and that was that he only hurt people if he could get something out of it. In this case he must have felt that he would have gotten far more out of helping her than he ever could from the other way around.

Perhaps that was why he was termed Greed. The name would have certainly fit with that kind of consideration in place for sure.

Looking back up toward her slowly, he blinked for a moment and finally shook his head before grinning again, "Is there anything else that I can get you for the time being? I'd be happy to patch your wound, but I don't know if...there were anything else?"

The way he spoke just sounded pleasant while at the same time having this unusual sick seductive quality to it. It was...unusual.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:45 am 

"At least you're honest about it." She muttered under her breath. One of her biggest pet peeves was people who tried to use her, or get something from her. Especially the ones who try to cover it. But hopefully this means he isn't out for blood or anything! Her more optimistic side perked up.
The brunette tipped her head as he laughed once again. He seemed to laugh a lot, or maybe he was in that mood where everythig was funny. She wasn't too sure. When he spoke, she tipped her head thoughtfully before giving a shrug in response. When he opened the door to his little domain, she took a small step forward but stopped and hesitated again.
When he spoke again, shook off he hesitation an walked in. "Actually, I just collected my last soul for the night." She answered. Her green optics scanned the new surroundings, mostly out of curiosity, but with some caution. There was nothing to be of obvious threat to the brunette, but it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye out.
Looking back at him to meet his eyes, which she noticed were a very unique color which reminded her of wine. "No, thank you." She said with a tiny smile, seemingly oblivious to how he spoke. Sadly, she was often oblivious to how people spoke, and paid more attention to what they said.
Shifting her weight a bit, she tucked some hair behind her ear, studying Greed once again. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you?" She questioned out of curiosity. There were a lot of creatures she had seen, ranging from symbyotic people coming out of people's backs all the way to giants and gollems, but she couldn't quite place what he was.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:16 pm 

"I would be honest about everything; in fact, that is perhaps one of my faults. Other people want things and work hard for them shifting behind the scenes and doing everything to disguise what it is that they were working for. I'm not like that. If I want something, then I reach out and grab it."

His commentary was punctuated with a grin that would once more have driven home the idea that the name Greed fit him entirely too well. "Do you have a quota of souls, then? Don't worry about telling me that...I'm not going to take them. If I stole someone's soul, then I wouldn't have the slightest idea of what to do with it."

Naturally Greed would have wanted many things from a person other than their mere soul, but that meant very little considering his current commentary.

Pausing for a moment as he started to walk back through the area inside of the structure, it would have seemed like Greed wasn't used to being asked what he was. He wasn't offended at all; rather he was just not at all used to it.

Turning around suddenly, he once more offered her that sick grin and figured that whatever her response to him it was going to be interesting.

"What am I? Well, to put it frankly I...am Sin."

His facial expression had, once more, seemed to punctuate exactly what it was that he was saying. More than likely he figured that in all of her travels she wouldn't have met someone quite like him. His species was all around, but it was rare to meet it just like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:00 am 

Isabelle blinked in surprise at his words. Completely and utterly honest, is what he was claiming to be. And the way he discribed how he gained things, was unusual, at the very least. But she had heard similar things from another. "You sound like my Granddad's friend." She commented with some light humor hidden in her voice.
The male was definetly an interesting, and unusual, from his personality all the way down to his soul.. Souls? He had a multitude of souls within his body, which was throwing her off. She had heard two, and even up to five, souls wihin a body; but this skyrocketed past just four or five souls, and past what anyone would ever believe. But the souls didn't seem to be in sync with the man's own. They were all emmiting Madness.
Mostly Rage from what she could tell. Right now wasn't such a good time to be able to sense one's insanity. It was dificult, but she was able to keep composure under all of it.
Being so deep within thought, she had nearly missed his question, "Hm? Oh- Yeah, we do. A Weapon collects a total of a hundred souls." She replied, shrugging. It wasn't knowledge that was strictly needed to be kept a secret, and she didn't see the need to keep that much in the dark. She gave a small grin, "There really isn't much to do with a soul unless you have the right tools, and ingredients." She responded, her voice growing quieter.
When he stopped, she tipped her head in almost a worried way. The brunette had always been a person to be self-conscious about what she said and what affect it had on everyone around her.
At his response, her eyes quickly blinked twice, unsure of his response. "...Sin?" She questioned in a soft voice, "Isn't that a behavior, though? Commmiting a guilty act?" Stopping to consider the possibilities, she frowned. Greed was one of the seven deadly sins, if she remembered rightly. 'And also one of the seven chapters in Eibon's book.' She thought. Truthfully, she had assumed his name was only an alias of some kind. A nickname to cover up some actual name that may have a bad past behind it. "Is that why you're called 'Greed'?" She asked in a slightly louder voice, turning her gaze back to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm 

"A friend of your grandfather's? Most interesting...most interesting indeed." In a manner that was perhaps both stereotypical as well as not unexpected a bit, Greed started to rub his hands together in a way that seemingly fit quite well with the fact that he was normally addressed as, well, Greed.

"Would you mind terribly if I were to ask you who this individual friend was?"

Over time he had begun to realize that she was trying to figure out what kind of souls were inside of him. It seemed to make sense to him, considering that the other individual was perhaps sensitive to the powers of the soul.

Looking back for the time being, he shook his head with a careful sigh, "You...you are clearing trying to learn more about what's inside of me, is that right? Well, I should have you know I was transmuted from others...created out of the occult alchemical processes that shouldn't be practiced."

With a scowl as he thought about his past, Greed looked back toward her. Well, she would have known about him at this point. He was, indeed, a being born out of sin in more ways than one.

"Well, does this mean that you were on the hunt for my souls?" While it seemed unlikely since she hadn't really been familiar with him it would have seemed, he figured that it might have been the best to at least ask her about it. Looking toward her, he then relaxed his shoulders completely and started to get a little closer as she figured out the connection with the seven deadly sins.

"Yes, that is why I am called that...I am, shall you say, a homunculus."

Considering the way that he had said that, he wondered if she might have heard the term before. Greed actually assumed that she would have, as a result of her background. Looking up toward her slowly, he offered another smirk as if challenging her to respond to everything that she had shared with him.

He knew very well that someone with her training would have taken an interest in the sort of unique specimen that he was for sure, and he wanted to enjoy whatever rise it was that he was getting out of her.

"Well, what did you have to say for yourself anyway?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 pm 

"More like there's too many great-'s to keep track of." She responded running a hand through her hair. "He's m' great, great, great, great-grandfather. Granddad's just easier." The girl shrugged.
There was a long pause in answer to his next question, many thoughts running through Isabelle's face. "...Well, a better question is what he, or it, is. It goes by the Black Mass, and that's pretty much what it is." She grimanced at her wording, scratching her cheek with a pointer finger. That could have been worded better...
Some of the words he spoke were somewhatalien to the brunette. 'Alchemical' sounded familiar enough, but 'transmute' wasn't one she could think of the moment she heard it. But by everything else he said, and the expression on her face told her that it wasn't anything good. "I was wondering about that..None of the souls seem to sync up with one another, so doesn't that cause some kind of backlash on you?"
She shook her head, "No. I don't think any'ne realized you were here. I certainly didn't." She pointed to herself for some emphasis.
She knew that word. The thing that Greed trjed to claim himself to be. But from where, is the question. "Ah..." Was the sword's simple response, rubbing the bridge of her nose in thought. "...A homunculus, hm?" She echoed softly, as if that might jog her memory.
He was definetly right. With the knowledge of what he was, Isabelle was hooked by her own curiosity of him. And it was quite a different experience of anything else she had met. Which were usually on less frriendly terms, and ending with their soul in her grip.

Last edited by fawnkityoutube1 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:07 pm 

If she hadn't really heard of the word transmute, then Greed would have been somewhat surprised considering the fact that he heard it, for better or worse, on a daily basis. Exhaling slowly, he looked toward her with a raised brow, "Would it help if, perhaps, I were to say that I could aid you in taking down this whole Black Mass bit?"

Apparently he had his own motives, but he wasn't at all above helping her if it came down to it. It was ironic, and perhaps somewhere in that irony there would have been a bit of concern considering that he actually hadn't entirely told her what his motives were.

The fact that he had been named Greed, however, might very well have aided her in learning more about the situation.

"You know, if you can't delay your mission than I would only be too happy to accompany you on it."

Words that were issued forth from his mouth sounded so unclean, but they also had a seductive quality to them. That was, of course, what greed was. It could seduce those who were even the most frugal if they had allowed themselves to fall victim to said seduction.

That may very well have been his personality in a nutshell right there as it were.

"So what do you say then, would you like me to come with you? I think that you already figured out that my combat skills are more than capable. That's what you've been looking for, right? People who have the right set of skills for the kind of unique business that you offer?"

The fact that she was telling him a bit more about the Academy, too, would have been useful from his standpoint.