All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:44 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Great! This will be a blast, hey I can get us some ale as well!" He said, before leaning over and hitting Lucifer over the back of the head. "Lucifer at least try to pay attention to what's going on, only for five minutes then I'll even give you the contorl back." He said, before looong at Emi. "So, what will you bring?" He asked, waiting to hear what she had to say.

Seth quickly grabbed Ashiya's hand, pulling her towards him. "Hold on, you didn't awnser my other quistion. In what way was I looking at you?" He was still holding her hand in his, but he didn't seem to notice this. For a assassin he really didn't notice much about the way someone reacted. As well he was clueless towards the way people express them selves with there bodies

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:43 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Emi thought for a moment and then sighed. "I guess I can bring some egg rolls." She shrugged and gave a small smile to Maou.

Lucifer groaned and tilted her head back as she listened to the conversation at hand. She wasn't one for parties, unless she was crashing it. 'Now that is my idea of fun.' She snickered to herself.

Ashiya twisted around and glanced down at her hand that he was now holding and then back up at Seth. "It was as if you've never seen beauty before." She snickered. Obviously she was kidding. She never thought of herself like that, it was always her Sire that came first before herself. Always, without a doubt.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Come on, I'm sure the great hero can bring more then some spring rolls." The devil said, before getting up and walking to the sink. Filling and cup and drinking some of the water, he then turned back to the two girls. "Also Lucifer since we will have some people other then those who know us, that means you have to go to the bath house, actually we will all go the bath house." He said, before looking to the hero. "Alright miss Hero, you get some people to come as well. And I'll make sure that I don't kill anyone." He smirked, he was joking of course. He also did like some odd things, but those were not things he talked about with the hero around.

Seth opened his mouth, but then closed it as he didn't know what to say. He still was holding the girls hand, he looked down at his hand holding hers. His cheeks suddnely going a very bright red, he took his hand back. "You are a odd demon.. I-it will be interesting in seeing how things play out with you.." He said, before pushing past her. Seth was never good with people, but girls were the worse. Having been rised by men to be a killer really didnt give much time to get use to girls, or even talk to them. So the small encounter with Ashiya made him every uneasy, also it made him feel odd. "What's wrong with you?.. You're a tried assassin.." He thought to him self, heading up to his own room.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:18 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi groaned as she started to think of some other things she could make. Her mind went wild with recipes. She was going to have to stop by the store on her way home.
"So when is this party supposed to happen...?" She asked when she snapped out of her recipe daze.

Lucifer groaned. "But why?!"

Ashiya walked up the stairs to the apartment and took her shoes off at the door laying them on the mat. It was a hot day, so she wiped her forehead with her hand. "The hero is still here?" She asked looking at Emi and then back to Maou. She didn't particularly care for the hero, she didn't hate her, but didn't like her either. So it was kind of a love hate relationship between the two.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Let's say three days from now, I have a day off. And seeing as my coworker also has a day off I'll bring her along as well! I think for sure that we will have a grand time! As long as no one else from our world comes here.. Or we will probably have a problem." He said and then looked at Lucifer, he really just glared at her. "Cause we have not been in a week, and unless you want me to kick you out on the street. Then you will go and get your self clean." He said, before looking to Ashiya who have entered again. "Yes she is still here, but not for long im sure. Ashiya we are going to the bathhouse tomorrow, and could you please go ask that other from our world to come to the party in three days. I'm sure he will come, as its a chance of keeping a eye on us." He took another sip of his water, before placing the cup down.

Maou looked at the group of girls in front of him, to anyone else. This may look like he was ver lucky with woman. Even though one was there to kill him, and the other two were demons who served him in his army. In al truth he really didn't feel to much towards the woman, he felt like that may change in the time that is coming. He just had a feeling that something was going to happen to there group.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi thought about her schedule and nodded. "Three days from now is good for me." She sighed and went back to thinking about what else she can make.

Ashiya nodded and moved back out to the hall and to Seth's apartment. She knocked softly on the door and waited for an answer from him. A strange feeling went through her body. She actually longed to see his face and she had no idea why.

Lucifer groaned again. But then when she smelled herself and almost passed out she nodded. "Yeah bathhouse is probably a good idea."

Emi rolled her eyes. "You're disgusting Lucifer..."
"You're one to talk hero!"
"I happen to bathe every day thank you very much!"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:24 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Lucifer, me and Ashiya go to bathhouse more offen then you. The hero actually has a shower.. Hmmm maybe I should make you get a job so we can move to a better place with a shower.." He thought out load, before he looked at Emi. "Is there any plave open for Lucifer at your place of work? I think we should actually move to a better. Or at least to a better place with a shower.

Seth came to the door, he looked to the girl with a rised brow. "Miss demon, what are you doing here?" He asked, a small blush rising to his cheeks. He wasn't quite sure what todo at this point, only moments before the girl had made him blush badly. As well as act like a idot. "So.. Umm.. What can I do for you?" His red eyes looking into hers.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi thought for a minute. She looked between Maou and Lucifer. "The place I work is no place for her. You actually have to be nice to people there. I doubt she can handle that." Emi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Lucifer was going to protest but she shut her mouth. The hero was right, she didn't have a kind bone in her body to be honest. Guess she was just made that way.

Ashiya looked at Seth. She saw the hint of blush. "My friend has decides to invite you to a small get together three days from now in our apartment. Would you like to attend?" She didn't break eye contact even though a hint of blush crossed her own face. This new feeling was strange and foreign to her. She kind of enjoyed it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Well I can't get her a job at my place either, she still has to be a little nice... Let's what job didsng require you to be nice, but pays somewhat nice... How about a coffee place? No one really cares unless you throw coffee at people. As long as she doesn't do any stupid she could get use a nicer place, and she could get her own games." He smirked, looking at her. "Think about that, you would have contorl over wharver you bought." He was trying to trick her into getting a job.

Seth nodded. "Thank you.. I'll come.. Umm should I bring anything? I have lots of noddles and can cook a very good meal." He bit his lip, not sure what todo as he looked at the woman. Seth was in a very fine suit, full three piece, it seemed he knew little of the world and though he had to dress very nicely for everything.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:57 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucifer listened to Emi and Maou. For once they actually got her attention. She thought for a long moment and then sighed.
"Fine..." She muttered softly. She knew that she wasn't going to like having a job but it was worth being able to have all the money and games she wanted.

Ashiya looked like scum compared to the way that Seth was dressed. She was dressed in her usual black sweater and black jeans with her green apron. Her blond hair tied back in a ponytail. "If you could bring something that would be great. Our friend Emi is bringing spring rolls. Just so you don't bring the same thing." She gave a soft and nervous smile. She didn't know why she was in such a fluster when she looked at this boy. It was odd.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:12 am 

2nd Year (1)

Maou nodded and grabbed the news paper, he then threw it at Lucifer. "Look through these first, see if you find any job that suits you. If not I'll go to the local Moonbucks and try to get you a job." He said and then looked at the hero. "Well it's always a pleasure to see you Emi, but im sure you should go get something to eat. We don't have enough for you... So yeah.." He rubbed the back of his head.

Seth nodded and smiled. "That sounds alright.. I'll bring something nice im sure.. S-so I'm just going to go back to my stuff.." He blushed, before bowing to her and starting to close the door. "Bye miss.."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucifer caught the paper and turned to her computer and started to tap away once more.

Emi sighed and nodded. "Yeah I should be getting back. I'll keep an eye out on apartments in my complex for you." She put her shoes back on and walked out the door. She shut it behind her and passed Ashiya in the hall. They nodded to one another and passed by. Emi walked down the stairs and headed back to her apartment.

Ashiya said her goodbyes and went back into her apartment. She took her shoes off and nodded at Maou. "Seth's in. He's bringing a dish to pass." Ashiya sighed as she picked up a dust rag and started to dust around the apartment.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:03 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou nodded. "Thanks Hero, I'll see you around, hopefully not but I'll probably see you never the less." He said, waving her out before Ashiya walked in and told him of Seth. "Great, then we can get some more things. Anyways Ashiya I need you to get Lucifer ready for a job interview. She well be getting her own job. So I give you leave to buy her and your self some nice clothing. As we may need you get a part time job as well." The devil then stretched out. "Now, how about dinner?"

Seth sat down on his floor, his cheeks still hot as he looked out the window. "I.. I should really remember why I'm here, I have to kill the devil and all who protect him." He thought to him self, before he shook his head and stood up. "Maybe if I train I can get that demon out of my head." He then started to set up some things for him to train.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ashiya laughed loudly. "Sire, if I get a job who will clean the apartment. My job is being a full time housewife for you two slobs." She said with a smile. She hoped she didn't offend her master but it was true. Ashiya couldn't keep a job so the only thong she could do was to keep the small apartment mess free from the two tornados of messiness.

"I can help Lucifer get a job but I will be staying right as I am." She continued to sweep the floor and turned to the stove and fridge. She opened it and peeked inside, after closing she went to a cupboard and did the same.
"Well we have some things for curry..."

Lucifer wasn't paying attention, she had found a way to get her controller off of the shelf and returned her attention to her game. She put on her headphones and cranked the volume, listening to music as she killed monsters on her computer. She didn't want a job and she absolutely did not want to dress nice. She liked the way she dressed. It was comfortable.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:06 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou nodded and sat down for dinner, he was happy to have spme food, even if it did take much longer then he had hoped for. But never the less, soon Lucife would have a job and they could get a nice place, Ashiya then could make better meals for them all. And life would be grand, or at least till they can go back to there own world. Which was hopefully very soon...

Three days later, back at the demons apartment....

Maou had moved many of the things out of the way for everyone to come over. Yes it was small, their really wasn't much todo. But the demon king was going to try and at least have people enjoy there time. He was standing in the middle of the room as he looked around. "So, Ashiya did you get those games? The ones Lucife found on his computer? One was called twister?" He asked the girl, looking over to her.

Seth put on his most relaxed outfit that he had, which was a nice shirt, a pair of nice pants and tie. Once all that was on, he placed weapons on him Incase anything went wrong. Before leaving he looked at him self and a though popped into his head. "I hope she likes what I'm wearing.. Wait what am I saying!?" He sighed and shook his head. "I still have to go.." And with that, he went towards his door.

Chicho was on the bus heading towards the apartment of the demons. She was looking at her self in her makeup mirror. "Oh I hope mister Maou likes what I'm wearing..." She was wearing a nice dress with her hair tied up in its usual way. Chicho was feeling a bit, well worried; it was her first party. And it was Mister Maous party too, she just hoped she didn't mess anything up.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi sighed as she got out of work. She had so much to do when she got home but she got right to it. She made a bunch of spring rolls and even baked some cookies too.

"These losers better like what I bring or I'll beat them all..." She mumbled to herself as she walked up the stairs to their apartment, she knocked on the door and waited.

Ashiya picked up the game and looked at it.

"Sire, I honestly don't know how you play these human games, they are rather odd..." She picked up the spinner and spun it. She looked at it curiously as it landed on a color and limb. She tilted her head softly to the side.

Lucifer groaned. "You guys are idiots." She mumbled to herself as she face palmed.

When Ashiya heard the knock, she walked to the door and saw that it was Emi. She opened the door and the Hero walked in. She looked down the hall and saw that Seth was on his way down. Ashiya couldn't help but blush a bit.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou smiled and shrugged. "I'm sure Chicho will be able to tell us more about this game, and it's no more odd then the games Lucifer plays herself. But never the less I'm sure we will have fun tonight with or with out the game. As I know not everyone will be wearing pants." He said, then a knock came to the door. "Ashiya could you get that? Oh you already did, welcome Hero." He said, looking at her and then at what she brought. "Thanks for bring something!" He smiled and took the plate from her and placed it on the counter with the other things the Devil and his servents had bought.

On the counter already was some chips, ale, or at least beer that he had enough for. There was also some other things like candy and such. Which Lucifer had bought.

Seth looked up at Ashiya who was looking at him, some color rose in his cheeks. But he walked towards the door with a bag full of differnet snake food, as he had not known what to get.

Once at the door Seth smiled softly and looked at the demon. "H-hello demon.. I hope I'm not coming to late or anything.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck as he was just standing there with her. More color rising in his cheeks.

Chicho got off the bus and walked the rest of the way to the devil kings house, she walked up the stairs and saw that Seth and Ashiya were just standing there. "Umm.. Hello? C-could I get by?" She asks shyly, standing there with a box, she had brought a cake. Cause her mom made it for one reason or another