All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It's been a month since the devil has landed in Morden day Japan, he is now at his job. At the MacRondles, Standing behind the counter with a smile. His Coworker standing beside him, she looks to him with a smile. "It sure has been a slow day huh mister Maou?" Chicho asked him, the devik only nodded. "It sure has, but I'm sure bussisen will pick up! Other wise I can't ride through the racks till I come the best MacRondles Manger ever!" He said, Chicho only giggled softly. "Oh mister Maou you're so funny." She said, just then the ball went saying someone came. They both bowwed. "Welcome to MacRondles, how may we help you?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:46 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Emi came into MacRonalds, arms folded over her chest and a hard look on her face. She didn't understand why the demon king liked to live a commoners life, having a part time job, living in a shitty apartment with two others. "You, me. Alley. Now!" She growled at him and then stormed out to the next door alleyway.

Uruchihara was sitting on her computer as always while Ashiya was running around the apartment cleaning as always. "You know, you could help at some point?" She asked Urushihara who just waved her off. Her face grew hot. "You will respect me and my master or we can throw you out on your ass!" Urushihara snickered. "You don't have the guts." She said. Ashiya hung her head "Ya, you're right...."

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sad so quickly slipped out into the alley. "What do you want Hero? Could this not wait till after my shift?" He huffed, he did not like to be enter ripped at work. Not one bit, so his foot was tapping while he awaited the heros respond to his quistion. Chicho on the other hand was listing from the back door, wanting to know what's going on.

Meanwhile back the the apartments, a knock comes to the door or of the small place, on the other side was a rather skinny boy that looked to be around the age of the girls. His hair was white and his eyes red, even from the world they came this was something no one saw.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi stared at Mauo. "Believe me, I don't want to skip out on work either. But someone else came through the portal...." She rolled her eyes. "And he's after the both of us, and Lucifer and Alciel..." She crossed her arms and waited for his response.

Ashiya looked up from the dishes and sighed, she went to the door and looked through the peep hole. When she saw who it was she pressed her back against the door. "Dude quite freakin' out I'm trying to find some cool stuff on amazon...." Urushihara said. Ashiya looked through the hole again and opened the door. "Can I help you?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"I should call them then.. Make sure that try aren't hurt.. Thank you for warring me, I'll give you some free stuff for repay meant." He said, before turning around and nodded at Chicho. Knowing she was there, Chicho jumped softly not really expecting him to notice her at all. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to know what was going on." She bowed, to show she was sorry.

The young blinked softly as he looked at Ashiya. "I just wanted to say hello, I'm your new neighbour. It is a pleasuer to meet you. My name is Seth." He then bowed, before standing back up straight. He was dressed in a nice black shirt, a red tie that hangs lose around his neck, a nice pair of pats and skate shoes. He was well dressed for a man his age.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi scratched her head and shrugged once before leaving the alley and headed back to work. It wad her lunch break so she decided to come tell Maou what was happening now rather than later.

Ashiya stared at the boy and nodded. "Oh, hello. Pardon my stare. I'm Shiro Ashiya." She gestured to the purple haired girl who was shoving some chips in her mouth and staring at the computer. "And that waste of space and time is Urushihara." Urushihara raised her hand and waved it as to say hello without moving her eyes from the screen. Ashiya sighed and noticed that the boy was well dressed, but why was such a well dressed man like himself live in a terrible apartment complex? She silently shrugged the question off.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:08 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sadao went back into the restaurant, sighing as he took his is break. "Chicho watch the counter for me, I'm taking my break." He said, before walking to the break/change room. He sat down and took his phone out, he called Lucife first, as his phone was usually always beside her. "Come on pick up.." He said

Seth nodded. "I do not have much, but I would love to bring over something so we may all eat together." He said, looking around the small apartment. "I have lots of noddles and other things, that I could bring over."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Urushihara felt her phone vibrate and saw that it was Maou. "Ya?" She answered.

Ashiya nodded. "That would be nice, but let me ask my maste... I mean I'll ask my friend." Ashiya smiled sheepishly. The man was handsome but his eyes gave away that he was definitely from Ente Isla. And usually when the portal brought an Ente Islan comes through, it brings trouble. Well almost always brings trouble. Ashiya sighed and turned to Urushihara. "Is that Maou?" She nodded and Ashiya seized the phone. "Sire, we have another one here." She whispered hurriedly into the phone.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou sighed softly as he paced the room back and forth, when Ashiya took the phone his worst fears were met. "Do not let that person in the house at all. It may very will be a assassin, so be careful. And tell Lucife that is she buys another game I'm throwing the computer and her games out.. Or selling them in front of her." He said, before starting to eat.

Seth was still standing at the door, he had his danger under his shirt. Just incase the demons suddenly attack. But he was sure that they wouldn't do such a thing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Urushihara groaned hearing the threat. "Whatever!" She answered. She flicked a piece of purple hair from her eyes and tapped away on her computer.

Ashiya answered and nodded. "Yes Sire." She snapped the phone shut and walked to the door where Seth was still standing. "I'm sorry to cut things short, but I must be getting back to my chores. It was so nice to meet you." Ashiya gave a small bow before closing the door. She let out a sigh and shrank against the door and held her head in her hands and groaned again. She wasn't going to speak until she knew that Seth was gone, hopefully that was soon. Urushihara took out her gaming system and laid on her back playing the game. Ashiya rolled her eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou sighed softly as he hang up, grabbing a box that Ashiya had given him. He started to eat as he thought of a way to deal with this new threat. "Hmmm... Maybe I shoulf collect some magic and deal with this new person." He said, eating as he stared forward at the wall. His eyes looking heavy with evil intent, hoping he would not have to take out this person. Other wise the great hero may bring him down along with his servents.

Seth blinked when the door was quickly closed in front of him. "Hmmm.. All seems well at this point, I'll have to keep a close eye on them never the less.." He said, even though he was still not sure about the church anymore.

Chicho was still at the counter, wondering whats going on. "I hope Mr. Maou is alright.. He seems suddenly stressed.." She said, looking back, into the back room.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi decided to take the rest of work off and stalk the apartment as usual. She stood under the stairs and listened. Seeing how the apartment was cheaply made, she could hear the conversation between Urushihara and Ashiya.

"You know that he'll throw everything you owe out right? My master doesn't bluff." Ashiya crossed her arms over her chest. After sending a glare to the purple haired girls way, she turned and got back to cleaning. She was the housewife.

Urushihara rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said as she popped a chip in her mouth and started to type once again in her laptop. She sighed as she didn't find anything about this Seth character. "Definitely Ente Islan...."
"I could've told you that? I mean, did you see his eyes?" Ashiya rebutted. Urushihara turned and looked at her with an expression that said 'seriously?' Ashiya shrugged and turned back to the chores at hand. Her mind still on that Seth.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:05 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sadao sighed softly as he finished his food. He put the box back in his locker, he closed it and then went back out to Chicho. He stood beside her, waiting for someone to show up. But as the hours went by only a few people came In, the manger came up to the counter and smiled at the two. "You two can go home, me and the others can close. You two are hard workers." She smiled, pushing the two towards the back room. Sadao quickly changed into his clothes, he waved at Chico. "I got to go now, I'll see you tomorrow Chicho, have a nice night." He said, Chicho gave a quick blush as she waved. "Byr Mr.Maou." She said as he ran out the door.

Sadao got on his bike and road as fast as he could home, bring his bike up the stairs and opened the door. "Is everyone alright?" He asked, seeing the two girls as they were. He let out a sigh, hanging his head a bit. "Thank god you are alright, so where is this man?" He asked, still standing in the door way. He didn't find it odd at all that he was living with two woman, no matter what people said to him. As far as he saw it, they were just his soliders. As well as his friends at this point, even if lucifer was more like a annoying teenage daughter.

On his way back home Seth stopped just at the bottom of the stairs, he listen to what Sadao said. "Hmm... He seems odd for a devil king.." He said, before taking the steps up the apartments and walked pass the open door of the apartment. He looked over as he passed, looking into it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ashiya appeared with a broom as she was in the middle of sweeping. "Sire, how many times do I have to ask you to not come into the apartment with your shoes on? I just finished sweeping and mopping." She frowned. Shaking her head, she started to sweep where Maou had walked in with the shoes on.

Urushihara turned to look at the two and shook her head. "Ya, how many times does she have to tell you Maou?" She smiled sarcastically and returned her attention to her computer. "Damn it!" She shouted. They had made her lose. But she always did have to put in her two cents so that was a bit of her fault. She would never admit it thought.

Emi knocked on the door and then opened it when it was slightly pushed open. She poked her head inside before shutting the door behind her when she walked in. "So who is this character and what do you suppose he wants?" She asked folding her arms over her chest as usual.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou took his shoes off as Ashiya started to sweap again. He put his shoes outside and then notice Emi. "Well I know very little about this men, ask these two." He said, sitting down at the small table. Hoping dinner eoupf be soon, but he could wait if it took A while. "And Emi why must you always come here? Don't you have better things todo?" He asked, looking up to her. Riding a eye brow as he did so, he really couldn't understand why she kept showing up. But then a evil idea popped into his head. "Unless you are sweet on someone here, is it lucifer?" He laughed, looking at Her with a evil grin.

Seth went to his apartment, putting some things in it. He then went back to the Devils apartment, he crunched behind the washer. He listen closely to what everyone said, of course he didn't know that his white hair was poking up from behind the washer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi rolled her eyes. "That scrawny little ****? No thanks." She shook her head and grinned.

Lucifer waved off the insult. She knew she was scrawny but she also knew that she was smarter than them. She started a new game and continued to shoot fake players as they shoot her back, sometimes yelling at the screen.

Ashiya sighed and rolled her eyes. She walked to the garbage and saw that it was full. She sighed and mumbled to herself. "Must I do everything in this place?" She picked up the trash and walked out the door. She spotted the white tuft of hair and squinted. "Seth? What are you doing spying?" She knew what he was doing but she had to pretend that she didn't for coverage.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Well then, why do you keep coming here? Either you like one of us or you really have nothing better todo then come hang with demons. Also I'm thinking of throwing everyone a party, to celebrate a whole month with out destroying or killing anything. Plus you know it's fun to throw a party." He laughed, looking up at the hero once more. "Do you wanna come to the party? You can bring a friend if you want. And maybe bring some other things." He said

Seth's eyes went wide as Ashiya called out to him, so he stood up and brushed him self off. He looked to the demon and nodded to her. "So.. You guys know hmmm?" He asked, looking her up and down. Wondering if it was true

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi's face burnt red. "I do not! And since when does the demon king throw parties? You're so useless." She crossed her arms and sighed.

Ashiya looked at Seth and started to walk downstairs. She sighed as she walked down the stairs to put the trash in the bin. She saw that he had followed her. "Why are you looking at me like that..?" She was confused. She never got that kind of look before. Especially from a man. She stared at him back.

Lucifer groaned once again and threw her controller on the ground. She sighed in relief when she realized it wasn't broken and looked up at Maou. "Emi's right... Has this human life gotten to you?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:18 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Maou only shrugged softly. "Well, We don't really have a way home right now. And from everything I have seen, a party is a good way to celebrate things. And since nothing bad has happened in a while, I thought hey, let's party!" He laughed before standing up again, he walked over the lucifer and took her controller. "And next time you throw ****, I'll give everything you own to the hero." He said, before taking the controller and putting it somewhere so Lucifer would have to ask to get it back. "Anyways, what do you say? A small party or shall I go about killing people?" He asked the hero, rising a eye brow.

Seth tilted his head to the side, his red eyes looking into Ashiya's. "What are you talking about, and you still have yet to awnser what I asked eariler, so do you know about me or not?" He asked, taking a step towards the demon. His swords hidden on his body

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Emi thought for a second and sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll come. Anything beats you killing innocents so I don't have to kick your ass." She sighed again and took her shoes off. She set her purse on the floor and sat at the small table.

Lucifer was struggling to get at her controller but seeing how she was too short and there was nothing for her to stand on, she couldn't reach it. She groaned in irritation and sat back down at her computer. If she couldn't play that game, she would just have to settle for another one.

Ashiya turned to Seth and nodded. "Yes I do. It is completely obvious with those red eyes of yours and white hair. And I thought the hero was obvious." The last part she had mumbled to herself. She pushed past Seth and started to climb up the stairs again.

My Character's