All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Run, Asher!"

His mother's dying words spurred him into action. The image of her lurid murder still burning in his mind, Asher reeled and plunged into the gnarled trees. Ignoring the clawing branches that angrily whipped at his face, he blindly forced his way through the dark foliage. A pair of clawed hands grabbed him from behind, attempting to bring him to the ground. Asher shoved back, struggling to dislodge their hold. He succeeded only in getting more branches to strike him in the face, the leaves blinding him moreso. The attacker attempted to haul him back, and he dug his boots into the ground, gaining purchase on gnarled tree roots. He twisted and fought frantically, like a wild beast caught in a trap, until he somehow wriggled himself out of it. Asher gasped, launching himself into the darkness of the thick forest without risking even a glance behind.

He woke in a sweat, as if he really had just relived that night. It was the night he found the Clan. Brothers and sisters sworn to routing the fetid creatures of the dark, namely vampires. As luck would have it, or perhaps misfortune, Asher was found at just the right time. He may have died that night, perhaps in much the same way as his mother. He hadn't come out of that skirmish without a wound to show for it. The bearskin linen fell away from his body as he emerged from his bedroll, revealing his bare chest. A massive scar resided from middle of his chest, over his collarbones and ended on his back, distinctive tooth-shaped imprints scattered along it.

When the Clan found him, Asher was already half-dead, though his mother had suffered the worst of it. The venom was advancing steadily to his heart. He was immediately conscripted by the Clan, reversing the deadly venom into a powerful anti-toxin. He was then given a choice: join them, or die. Asher had no reason to refuse. Killing the vampire responsible for his mother's death was all he could think about. The reason the Clan was so adept at hunting vampires was because of their ability to sense them, and because of their powerful immune system shaped by an almost lethal dose of their own medicine. Likewise, however, the vampires could sense them as well. Being immune to their venom only prevented them from turning- the creatures were still very deadly.

It also made them very, very nocturnal. Asher rose, stretched out his arms, and dropped to the ground for a round of push-ups, grunting with extra effort as his muscles trembled under his weight. The Clan was very adamant about being ready for anything. They always slept with a pair of hunting knives that, when struck together just right, would create a spark. They were useful for not just killing vampires, but starting campfires or even just old fashioned rabbit hunting. With his morning routine over with, he quickly dressed and made to scout the perimeter. Asher stuffed the hunting knives into his bootstraps, then picked up his hunting bow and strung it around his torso. Shouldering his quiver, the lad kicked some loose gravel over what was previously his camp, muffling the scent in case the wind picked up.

Normally they would hunt in teams of three. After the previous night, however, he expected this to be a solo expedition. They had followed some hushed rumours of a whole nest of vampires somewhere in the valley. Problem was, that valley was covered in harsh woodland, and the trees were so dense it was easy to lose your way. He'd lost contact with his other two hunters, Zaine and Rory, after encountering what he guessed was a patrol. Asher wasn't certain if they were still alive. For now, he was totally alone, and had no intentions of going after the nest by himself. He needed to return to the Clan, and soon. The forest was cold at night, he'd learned the hard way, and he could already feel himself coming down with fever. In his weakened state, it would be a simple matter for even a single unmentionable to pick him off like a helpless goat.

"They couldn't stop you, Asher," he told himself, attempting to keep his vigor, "Not without a fight."

Slowly, he trudged on. It was remarkably unfair how the wood he was currently trying to navigate was a steep uphill slope. He found himself needing to stop every few minutes, wiping the sweat from his face. He could still feel the blood dried on his scalp, his once platinum blonde locks taking on a muddy shade. It wasn't his own.

Exhausted and overexerted, he knelt in front of a great oak tree, his staggered breaths emerging in icy clouds. It was too damn cold. Above, Asher heard a startled caw as a dark bird took flight. It didn't bode well. Something was coming. With a start, he pulled his hunting knives and struck them into the trunk of the tree to haul himself to his feet. He could feel them now. Three of the monsters closing in on him, without a doubt locked on to his location. His back pressed against the trunk, Asher readied himself for what might be his final stand. If he was to die here, he wouldn't go quietly, that he would make damn sure of.

Last edited by Kiddo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/origin ... 91777_.jpg
Seraphina was in her village and helping her people as usual when she senses something coming. 'The Clan no doubt.' She thought to herself. She had a cape on and was in the woods hiding from her father who expected more from her to start to run the village of vampires who resided in it. She didn't wan that, she wanted freedom. But being the daughter of a vampire lord, she was powerless. "Theo. Henry. With me." She spoke out loud. As soon as she finished speaking, two muscular vampires were at her side with capes on as well to protect them from the suns harmful rays. And with that, they begun their trudge into the woods to where she had smelt a man who would soon change her whole life.

Seraphina smiled to herself as she knew exactly where the Clan member was. The man by the name of Henry was tall, muscular and handsome with blond messy hair. His specialty was strength. Theo was a little bit thinner than Henry but still muscular and pretty fair looking. His specialty was accuracy. But Seraphina... She was different, she was great at everything a vampire had ability wise. Speed, strength, agility, stealth. Everything. 'Well would you expect less than a Lord's daughter?' She smirked to herself and peered around for the human. "Come out from where you are hiding and we wont slaughter you." Her voice was silk. For being a terrifying and intimidating vampire, she was beautiful. If she hadn't had been a monster she'd be loved by everyone. She was fairly short, she only stood about 5 foot 4, but that's what made her even quicker. She stared right at the tree where she could sense the human, her crimson red lips formed into a smile on her porcelain face as she stared with blood red eyes. Waiting. 'Oh how fun we will have human' she thought to herself once again.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:35 pm 

Asher flinched when he heard the woman's voice, her smooth tones attempting to lure him into her trap. Basic strategy, he noted. They were infamous for using seduction to claim their prey, at least, it was more commonly used when there wasn't a spooky forest to hunt in. They wouldn't slaughter him? Laughable. Like hell he would surrender.

He angled his hunting knife to get a proper look at them from behind his oak tree. Three in all, as he predicted; two tough looking men flanking a small woman, though if he knew anything about vampire hierarchy, she was clearly the authority here, and shouldn't be underestimated by any means.

They knew where he was. He could have been very easily ambushed, but Asher knew when a kitten played with its food. It would be a costly mistake on their part, and he would see to it. He took a deep breath, pressing himself into the tree and holding the knife flat against his chest. He counted to three, and with a conjured surge of adrenaline he struck the knives together, and they both caught flame. There were few things which could kill a vampire, but fire destroyed all.

Asher rolled from his position, launching the blazing weapon toward one of the lackeys. He knew it connected when he heard one of them go up in flames. He had no time for pause. One idle moment against one of these things could instantly cost him his life.

“You wanna play? Let's play,” he taunted their leader, drawing another of his knives stashed along his hide armour. He was far more adept at range using his bow, but in close combat, it was no good. His good arm shook weakly as he brandished the weapon. He was less confident than he sounded, the feverish throbbing in his head betraying his line of sight. It was more likely to rain blueberry danishes than coming out of this one alive.

He'd finally made eye contact with the woman, and could feel how powerful she was. Even if he were in perfect health, she was still one of those vampires you just didn't **** with. The Clan knew this, and deemed them Alphas. Nobody was to engage an Alpha alone; it was suicide.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina snickered as he dropped Henry. He burnt into a pile of ash and all she did was laugh. She had plenty more men like him back at the village so she wasn't worried.

She dashed forward and grabbed Asher from behind, holding him in her tight and icy grip. She whispered in his ear. "You are quite handsome." She ran her cold hand over his cheek and sniffed him. "I think I might keep you." She opened her mouth and stuck her fangs into his neck and started to suck at his blood. She didn't realize how thirsty she was until she had a taste of his sweet blood. Once she was done, she licked his neck and the wound where she had bit him closed up.

She sighed and took him by the hand, knowing he would be woozy, she decided to carry him back to the village. Before picking him up in her arms, she took his weapons and broke them, they burnt lightly in her hands because of the silver but it wasn't as bad, than it would be for other vampires. She smiled and snickered to herself as she gazed down at the man in her arms and just laughed to herself. She arrived at the village and she got looks from the other vampires. She just shrugged them off and kept walking until she arrived at her small home and laid him on the bed. She tied him to it so he wouldn't escape when he woke up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 pm 

Asher's eyes opened very slowly, still heavy with fatigue. It was hard to focus with the pounding headache, and he felt as if a stone were nestled firmly between his shoulders. He squint. It was dark. There wasn't much light in this room, if any, but he didn't need light to know where he was. He could feel them- everywhere. He must be in the nest they were searching for. So… he found it, he supposed, but not in the way he'd intended to.

He lifted his head only slightly, trying to observe the state he was in. Thankfully he was still clothed. Both of his wrists however were shackled tightly in what he guessed was iron. His weapons were nowhere to be found. To his chagrin, he'd finally made the connection- he was tied into a bed. If he wasn't already flushed by the fever, he was now.

He let his head fall back again. What had happened in the forest came back to him in bits and pieces, mostly just the emotions attached, but little of actual memory. The last thing he remembered was clocking one of his ambushers, and then the Alpha was upon him. He remembered her cold hands, and a little pain. His head seemed to throb forcefully in response. He was thankful for his anti-venom blood, but just the idea that she might have had a taste of him made him uneasy.

He hoped that wasn't the reason he was still alive.

Unfortunately, Asher's chances seemed quite low. He didn't know what her intentions were with him, but it seemed no matter what they were he was helpless to resist it. He was too weak, and had nothing to defend himself with. Furthermore he was deep in her domain now, and even if by some miracle he escaped, there were countless monsters out there perfectly capable of hunting him back down.

He let out a tired, defeated sigh.

So why was he here? Was he a hostage? Were the vampires negotiating a ransom for him right now? He doubted that, even if it was an optimistic thought. The Clan took care of their own, but would never negotiate with the enemy. If they really wanted him back, they would be raiding the nest by now. Nobody was coming after him. Not Zaine, not Rory, not anyone. Thus, he was alone inside a bowl of bloodthirsty piranhas, and his clock was ticking.

His jaw tightened as he pulled up his torso by the chains. At least from this position, he had a better view of his surroundings. His eyes adjusted to the dark, and he could now make out some more shapes. It was simply a bedroom. He wasn't expecting it to be so… normal. Usually when he hunted vampires in a domicile, there were numerous sketchy items strewn about, such as severed heads and bone dry goat carcasses. The only thing odd about this room was the sex dungeon vibe he got from it. The thought made him shudder.

“You know, I wouldn't mind a tot of whiskey before you kill me. Takes away the pain. Makes it easier for you to drink me dry. We both win.” He would say when she returned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina smirked as she leaned against the door frame, peering at the man who was strapped to the bed. She snapped her fingers and flames came up and lit the sconces on the walls. The room was dark and brooding, and Asher was right. There were multiple cabinets just filled with torture devices and also, you guessed it, sex devices. All high tech and fit for a top vampire like she was. She loved sex. She always needed it. It was strange however, she loved to be the submissive and not the dominant, sometimes she liked to be in control, but being an Alpha species, she was sort of tired of being in control all the time. She wasn't wearing her cape, and now her body was shown. A tight little waist, nice face and the perfect breast to ass ratio. She was by all means perfect.

Seraphina walked further into the room and sat at the edge of the bed next to Asher, she stroked his cheek again, licking her lips like the sexual girl she was. "Hm, you tasted delicious. I wonder I I could keep you here as mine." She leaned down. Her dress showing a mass amount of cleavage in attempts to lure him in with her luscious body.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:56 pm 

This was unfair. The moment she perched on the bed next to him, he knew what she wanted. As a hunter, he wanted desperately to refuse. But as a man? As a man he thought, despite her being a powerful and ungodly vampire, she was insanely sexy. Asher instantly felt guilty, but when a man was faced with the certainty of his coming death, he couldn't afford to lie to himself. Pride be damned. If she wanted him, she was going to have him. May as well die happily.

“And you're terribly evil,” he responded weakly, though his tone suggested surrender. Even her scent was desirable. “Taking advantage of me like this.”

His mint-coloured eyes wandered her body, taking in every curve of her soft skin. He couldn't deny his curiosity; he wondered how sensitive her body was compared to a living woman. He shivered when she touched his cheek. Her skin was cold, but it felt strangely pleasant when his body was so warm in contrast. Then she leaned down, her dress falling in such a way that she was practically inviting him to tear the damned thing off.

“You wanna play? Let's play,” he taunted her.

x-x-x

Zaine stumbled into the perimeter of the camp, instantly drawing the attention of the watch. Two men armed with bows approached her, and before she could even tell them what she needed, one shouted at his partner to get the medic.

“Take me to the Chief,” she demanded, thrusting a broken bow at him. The man drew back, concern in his eyes.

“But your wound-”

NOW!

The Clan knew better than to argue with a senior huntress. When she arrived in the Chief's tent, there were two medics waiting for her. She seated herself on a cot laid out for her, and her eyes were on the Chief as the medics set to work.

“I think we may have a lead on the nest,” she began, eying the Chief intensely. The man nodded, his eyes on her arm- or what was left of it- but he refrained from commenting. Instead, he cleared his throat.

“Where are your partners?”

“We were ambushed by a patrol. Asher slipped away, but Rory and I couldn't shake them. We were forced to fight. We killed three. Rory… he didn't make it,” she reported grimly. The Chief nodded in understanding. She continued, “I patched myself up best I could, and I went looking for Asher. I didn't find him, but I found his weapons.”

“Is he dead?”

“He might be. I don't know for certain. His knives and bow were destroyed, and I found a charred corpse nearby as well. If they killed him, I didn't find a body, but I found a trail,” the woman smiled, her red hair seeming to flicker like real fire in the dusk, “It seems he tagged one in silver.” She drew the broken blade, its silver tip stained red with vampire blood. One of the Clan's most valuable tracking skills involved a sample, which, when ingested, allowed the hunter to find its source. Silver was exceptionally useful for acquiring a viable amount.

“Well done, kid,” the Chief said, a small smile pulling at his lips. “We have to prepare our men. Will you be well enough to guide us, Sister Zaine?”

She nodded curtly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina climbed on top of him and started to have sex with him.

Few hours later...

Seraphina laid next to him and got up, she put on her clothes and stood with her back turned to him.

"I don't plan to kill you." She smirked to herself. "I plan to keep you." She sat at the edge of the bed once again. She traced her fingers lightly over his warm skin. She licked her lips. "You're so delicious... And that's precisely why I am keeping you." She grabbed his face a little viciously. "And if your people come anywhere near my village. We'll kill them all. Every. Last. One." She stared at him with her blood red eyes. "Are we understood...?" She smiled softly and then frowned once again. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to." She stood and walked out of the room. She was greeted by her father.

"My daughter, don't be falling in love with this human... You know what happens." He glared down at her. In return she rolled her eyes. "Yeah I know. Shouldn't you be arranging a ceremony for Henry?" She let out a sarcastic smile and pushed past him. He let out an angered groan. He walked down the hall and into his office, he slammed the door shot as his best vampire was now dead.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:56 pm 

Three things he learned. First, vampire women have exceptionally sharp nails and if there is any sign that being scratched at turns you on, you may or may not end up with various lacerations, and she may or may not decide to lick them clean. Secondly, he didn't know what he was expecting- she was rough, and he suspected a few of his ribs may have broken. Thirdly, and he may never admit it, but he actually enjoyed it. Asher was definitely in pain, yet oddly satisfied.

"And if your people come anywhere near my village. We'll kill them all. Every. Last. One."

Don't worry, he thought a little bitterly, nobody is going to try. He laid in silence as she exited, and not soon after heard a male shouting. Another Alpha. Her father? He almost wanted to laugh. Love? Perhaps he meant that in the literal sense. There were no feelings between them... she just wanted to keep him as a toy. He didn't even know her name, nor she his. Besides, there was no way anything would come of this. She said she wouldn't kill him, but he predicted that if she continued to give him a sensual thrashing every night he might be a bloody pulp before the week was out. If he was lucky.

Asher slumped backward, and then nearly jumped through the ceiling as the chain was pulled clean out of the wall. It seemed with all of that woman's merciless loving, she somehow managed to put enough stress on the chains to break them. He felt instantly panicked, as if she would come rushing back at any moment to punish him for what was honestly an accident. Was this a sign? If he had any hope, this may be it. He sat there in the dark for a long while, unsure how to proceed. He carefully slid off of the bed, surprised by his body's response. It was as if the sex beat the fever mostly out of him. He found what was left of his trousers and slipped them on, though the armoured bits were mostly shredded.

His shirt however did not survive her claws, and was in ribbons on the floor. He would have to go without. It was like a giant target, his scarred chest, the Clan tattoo dominating the entirety of his back. If for any reason they had doubts with his smell, one look would give them all the confirmation they needed to kill him. He searched the cabinets for something- anything that he could use as a weapon.

He encountered some... questionable items, but he found what appeared to be a flogger made of barbed wires. Maker's tits, this woman has got some serious kink. It was a nasty piece of work, one he prayed he would never be on the receiving end of. It would have to do. Holding it at the ready, he made for the door... only to find it locked. Of course. What was he expecting? He paced about the room, but soon noticed an air shaft that might be just big enough to climb through. He didn't know where it led to precisely, but he hoped outside, or to a room that wasn't locked in.

He'd take his chances. He propped the grate open and hoisted himself into it, the chains still binding his wrists clanging noisily against the opening. He flinched. He would have to move fast. With the flog tucked under his arm, he wormed his way forward, the chain dragging painfully along behind him. He made it to the next opening, and dared to peer down. The room below seemed empty. It resembled something like a kitchen, if one could call it that. There were dead animals strung up everywhere, some with buckets under them catching the blood from their open throats. Asher kicked out the grate here and dropped into the room.

To his luck, there was a door ajar in here, and he could just see the outline of moonlight round its frame. He silently rejoiced, and could not have moved to it faster. The cold night air greeted him, and he almost wanted to kiss the dirt- but he wasn't out of the water just yet. He could feel the vampires everywhere. In fact, he'd never been surrounded by this many and his senses began to overwhelm him. With a deep breath, he slid against the wall of the house he'd come out of, peering around the corner to get a glimpse of this place, and was once again surprised. So it was a village? An entire community of them. Surreal.

Where were they all? He could feel them, but couldn't see them. Making a dash for the trees probably wouldn't work in his favour. He elected to carefully move between the houses, his senses on high alert. He held the flog as well as he could, which was trying when he needed both of his hands in tandem. He stopped cold when he heard some movement nearby. Asher backed against the wall and held his breath. It was very, very likely that whatever was nearby had smelled him, and wanted to check it out. Indeed, he saw its shadow moving against the wall ahead of him. It would soon round the corner, and they would clash. Asher decided to use that position to his advantage.

He rolled against the wall and struck out with the flog, its barbed wires coiling rapidly around its neck and digging into its throat. It sputtered in both surprise and pain. He lifted his boot and pushed against the creatures chest as he pulled tightly on the snare. With a sickening gurgle it shred through tissue and bone, severing its head in a gruesome display of blood and gore. Disgusted, he kicked the decapitated head into the alleyway, and made quickly to remove himself from the scene. He could tell he'd made a stir in the atmosphere. Vampires were on the move now, and there was no doubt he would encounter more soon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina heard the commotion and rushed to the room only to find it empty. She let out an aggravated growl and punched a large hole in the wall. She smelt blood. A vampires blood. She sprinted from the room and saw Asher, she was furious. In one swoop she got behind him and held his neck to the point with a flick of her wrist it would snap. She whispered in his ear. "How dare you... Don't you know what happens to naughty boys who don't listen to vampires?" She ran her claws over his throat, not too deep but enough to draw some blood. She giggled maliciously in his ear and whispered once again. "You're mine. Nobody is going to come for you. And if they do, I can kill them and you know it." Seraphina opened her mouth and stuck her fangs into his neck, injecting a somewhat of an anesthetic to knock him off on his ass.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 pm 

Asher flinched as she sunk her fangs deep into muscle. No matter how many times it happened, it always hurt like a mother, and he would never grow accostumed to it. Suddenly, however, he felt something foreign pushing into his veins. His first instinct was to flip her over his shoulders, and slam her face into the dirt. The venom she was secreting however prevented him from acting on it, and he felt his muscles seize as his blood went to work eradicating it.

“Nice try,” he growled. She was trying to shut him down, he realised. His veins turned black where she bit him, and spread almost as far as his bicep before it receded again. He was immune to any and all bodily fluids produced by vampires, a perk of his Clan blood, and in times like these, it saved his life countless times. “Anything else you'd like to spit, darling?” He grinned cruelly. It was gratifying to one-up her, after all she's said since his abduction.

Despite his immunity to her toxins, he was still held fast by her vicegrip. It would be easy for her to snap his neck, but he could tell she hesitated. Asher knit his brows, feeling her warm breath just next to his ear. “Why do you want me alive so badly? I've killed two of your kind already,” he asked her, all tones of jest gone.

At that moment, there was a stirring further into the village. There was a flicker of red, a few shouts, and the sounds of movement. There was a tense pause, and then the sounds of battle began to fill the night. Asher flinched, the sinking suspicion filling his gut with dread. She would slaughter them all. If that was his Clan out there… things were about to get very bloody.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina growled with aggravation. She almost dragged Asher to where she had heard the fighting. In her village she saw multiple people of the Clan killing her family. She screamed out with a high pitched voice. "Stop!" Most stopped when they saw that she had Asher in a tight head lock. "If any of you kill another one of my people, I'll snap his neck like a twig. But if you put your weapons away from my family, you can have him alive." She glared at them all. Blood red eyes piercing into theirs, almost as if she was staring right at their soul. She searched the faces and saw fear in many of them. She knew that Asher was important to them if they came to kill her family for him. So if she threatened to kill him off, they would obey her wishes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:27 pm 

“They won't stop,” he gasped through her chokehold. “You could kill me and they would still fight.”

Indeed, the hunters, despite the fear he could sense, pressed their assault. He could hear vampires shriek as they burned alive, and his own Clan as they were struck down. They wouldn't stop until they were all dead. There was no way they had the numbers to survive this. Out of the mess, he spotted a familiar flash of orange coloured hair. ****!

“Zaine, don-t-!” he called, his voice cut off by her hold. The huntress only glanced his way, and her face told all. Her eyes flashed between Asher and Seraphina, and the rage was almost tangible. The woman tore away with intent. She struck down a vampire in her path, rolling between its legs and slashing off both of her feet. It fell to the ground, thrashing at her back, but Zaine pressed on. She was running straight at the Alpha, the one Asher had identified as his jailor's father. The connection was too easy to make, and if he knew anything about Zaine, she never played fair.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alpha was too busy taking on multiple Clan members at once. They had him surrounded and seeing how he was an older vampire, his powers were weakening. He threw the two Clan members clear across the village and slamming them into a tree, breaking their backs and necks. Dead on impact. But Alpha's happiness was short lived when. He saw Zaine running right at him ready to kill. He was going to move but it was too late....

Seraphina saw her father collapse to the ground, she dropped her grip from Asher and sank to her knees. The force of the ground hitting her almost shattered her knees like porcelain. Her eyes watered as everything went silent. She couldn't move. All she could see was that her father was dead. She glared up at the ****ing who killed her and swore vengeance. She was short lived when she was caught by a silver chain around her neck, it made a burn mark and she winced in pain. More chains came at her, another around her neck, and a few around her wrists. With one pull, the men who had chained her brought the girl to her knees.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:13 pm 

Asher could almost taste the bloodlust in Zaine's eyes as she struck down the Alpha without mercy. That was her specialty- exploiting gaps in her opponents guard. The Alpha was so overwhelmed by those in front that he'd left his flank open, and Zaine moved in for the kill. Seraphina's reaction was almost instant. It was what Zaine wanted.

He felt her grip falter as she fell to her knees. Asher coughed as his air passage opened up again, as they were surrounded by the Clan. The shackles around his wrists were cut, while the woman behind him was subdued.

“Wait-,” he wheezed. Chains were coiled round her neck as the hunters shouted to each other to bring her to the ground. It was an execution method typically used to bring down Alphas, and required several men. If he didn't stop them, her body would be squeezed until the silver sliced through her like a well-sharpened knife. “-Stop-!”

This vampire never intended to kill him. She made threats and made every effort to keep him all to herself, but even in the face of a dozen hunters ready to kill, she couldn't deal the final blow. There had to be a reason for that. No matter what it was, he couldn't stand by as the Clan began to execute her in the most barbaric way possible.

“I said stop!” he shouted. The hunters flinched, confusion in their eyes as they looked to their superior. “I need her alive. Take her back to the camp. Unharmed.”

“Are you mad?” Zaine snapped at him as she approached. Her eyes fell on Seraphina with venom. “That's an Alpha, Asher. Who sees a bloody Alpha and thinks, 'Oh well dunk a butt let's invite her in for tea'?!” Her expression softened as she turned back to him, placing her remaining hand on his shoulder. Asher stiffened uncomfortably.

“Don't touch me,” he hissed. He shook her off and addressed the hunters again. “If anyone objects you can sod off.”

The hunters hesitated, but finally decided to obey. The chains loosened around her, and she was instead bound in iron. The Chief ordered the retreat, and the Clan began to fall back before more vampires could join the fray. Asher pulled Seraphina along, and the trek was quiet. It was… disturbing how quiet and cooperative she was all the way back, even as he walked her past the many wagons and tents with the eyes of junior hunters set on them suspiciously.

Just in front of his own tent, the one he thought he might never see again, he was stopped by the Chief, whom placed a hand on his shoulder firmly, his unspoken question communicated with the gesture.

“She has information I need,” he muttered, “Give me two days.”

“Two days,” the Chief repeated, “Then she must go.” Asher nodded grimly, then disappeared into his tent, pulling the vampire behind him. Inside, he simply let go and closed the doorflaps. Asher turned and crossed his arms.

“Why?” he asked, one word to encompass all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina was emotionless the whole walk. She didn't glance at any of the hunters who stared at her as she walked into the Clan camp.

All she could think about was her father. Still dead on the ground. The look on his face as soon as the knife punctured him would always be engraved in her mind. She sighed and fell to her knees in Asher's small house. The silver around her neck still burnt a little but she didn't care. The pain was numb, everything was numb. Her emotions just disappeared. Almost as if they never even existed in the first place.

"Why what...?" Seraphina kept her red eyes glued to the floor. She didn't want to speak, or feel anything at all. She just wanted to die along side her father. And she wish she had.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:12 pm 

Asher knit his brows. “I'm not being funny.”

He took a tentative step forward, then squat in front of her and lifted her chin to look her in the eyes. There, he saw pain. He knew it all too well. He wanted to send her off into the woods and forget everything, but he couldn't. Behind the blood red eyes and demonic fangs, the thirst for blood, the pale and dead skin, there was a sliver of something else. There was still a girl in there, a girl in pain.

“Why go through the trouble of keeping me alive, knowing what I was, knowing what I could do? My own mum was torn apart by your k- by vampires. I know what that is like. And there's nothing you can do about it.”

Now, he gripped her chin firmly, forcing her to face him.

“They're waiting outside this tent now, probably, waiting for a reason to kill you. If you're dead you can never be at peace with what's happened. Now give me a reason not to.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina ripped her eyes away from him when he forced her to look. When he grabbed her chin more firmly she jumped a little. She knew she was helpless. She knew that there was the large chance in killing her. She didn't want to live anymore knowing her father was dead. She didn't have a mother, and she never saw her. So her father was all she had in the world.

Seraphina looked up at Asher. A very serious look on her face. "Then kill me... I don't want to live anymore without my father." It was true. She didn't want to live. And somehow she knew that Asher wasn't going to let them kill her. He had the killer instinct but not for her. She searched his face for an expression. After a short moment of silence she flicked her head so he could release her hand and glared up at her. Her hands still bound behind her back by the silver chains that continued to burn through her porcelain skin.

Seraphina spoke again. "You wont let them kill me..."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:57 pm 

He laughed in spite of himself.

“I'm a pathetic excuse for a hunter then, I suppose,” he said, attempting to lighten the atmosphere. “I'm starting to wonder how much you really live up to your reputation, because so far you've been a pathetic excuse for an Alpha. Can't even kill a man already half-dead wearing nothing but his knickers.”

Asher allowed a small smile to pull at his lips. “Honestly, you're the worst vampire I've ever met. There's something intriguing about that. I never thought I'd hear myself say so, but I've rather enjoyed your company, despite everything. And if the Clan doesn't like that they can kiss my arse, because I think you're far too beautiful to die in the way you wish. Sorry to disappoint.”

There. Cor blimey he'd said it, and he cast his eyes downward in the moment he felt the words sink in. “Besides, it's shameful to be associated with Zaine… she...” he trailed off. He didn't want to even talk about that girl. “I'm sorry about your dad, truly I am. But if you respect your father as much as I think you do, you best be making him proud. What do you think he would say about you at this moment?”

He must be mad. The Chief fed him nearly the same words when they found him dying in the swamplands. Asher was ready to give up, just die in the mud. The Chief showed him there was still purpose for him, and as twisted as the situation became, the same could apply to her as well. He could see a little of himself in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Seraphina sighed softly. The chains still bound her, and burning into her skin. She gave a small wince. "He'd tell me to kill you." She paused for a second. "But I can't.. I could get my revenge on that ****ing out there." She jerked her head in the general direction of Zaine. "But I will save that for later." She moved her gaze to him. She wanted to be free. No. Needed to be free. She needed to go back to her village and tell her family they were alright and that she was now the Alpha of the small village. But she couldn't if she was being held here. Her eyes stayed on Asher. "So your name is Asher?" She asked softly under her breathe. Her lips formed a small smile but as quick as it came,bit disappeared once again.

My Character's