All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:54 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The hooded figure of a short male teenager can be seen making its way along the crowded hallway of Belmont High. He kept his head down, watching the floor as he walked. His tattered old red sweatshirt hood hiding his face in shadow. His hands tucked into his sweatshirt pocket as he walked along, trying his best not to draw attention. The kid who's name was Gray had only been at the high school for a few months. But in those few months he'd managed to get on everyone's bad side. Rumors flew rampant around the school about the weird kid who always wore his hood. No one understood why, nor did they seem to care. But Gray didn't much care what they thought, he just wanted to get through the day without being smacked around by the nearest jerk.

Skirting around a group of nerds, Gray makes his way into the cafeteria. Grabbing a tray he makes his way through the line, grabbing a slice of pizza and carton of milk before finding himself an empty table. Sitting down he started to eat, his deep green gaze glancing around some. All around him kids chatted and laughed enjoying their normal lives, normal.... Gray often wondered what it was like, to be on the other side. To not have to dread going home or worry about the safety of your own siblings around your own father. I'll probably never know, he thought. Finishing off his pizza, and sipping from his milk carton.

Suddenly his eyes land on the table nearest his. The kids that had just sat down were some of the jocks who'd been picking on him. Automatically dropping his gaze he tries to avoid attention but too late. " Hey freak we the hood!" Called a voice. Gray clenches a first and ignores the comment. Just go away, he thought. But of course they didn't. Instead moments later a piece of broccoli hits him in the back of the head. Followed by snorts of laughter and jeers, and then another piece of food.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:09 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Aurora was sitting with a few friends at a table when she saw the commotion of the jocks throwing food at the boy. She clenched her teeth and watched a little bit more. She didn't know whether she should interfere or not, she wasn't the type to speak up for herself, anyone who knew her knew that. But she was the type to stand up for others when they couldn't do it themselves. After a little bit of watching the jocks make a fool of the poor boy, Aurora stood, her pink hair bounced softly as she walked over to the scene and glared at the jock with pink eyes. "Leave him alone will ya?" She stood in the middle of the tables with her hands on her tiny little hips. "Don't you have something better to do? Oh wait! Like cheat on your girlfriend some more?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked as she knew that the rumor of his particular boy cheating on his girlfriend was true. She was part of the photography club and she happened to snap a picture of him and some chick making out under the bleachers. It definitely wasn't the blond bimbo of a cheerleader that he had now as his girl.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:22 am 

Gray is surprised to hear a voice behind him and feel the onslaught of food stop. He glances around in time to see the arrival of a girl, he'd seen here around in the halls. Not that he could miss her with that bright pink hair and eyes. He had however never heard her name, he watches as she speaks wondering how the jock who's name was Clyde would respond.

" No we...." Clyde starts to say but his face drains of color when she mentions his girlfriend. " Oh shut up!" He says waving his hand at her like she was an irksome fly and turning away. " Saved by a girl weirdo." he adds glancing at Gray with a nasty leer before going back to his group of friends, who were all staring at him.

Gray is surprised and slightly amused. Serves him right, he thought his deep green eyes flicking away from Clyde and up at the girl. " Uh... thanks." He mumbles voice deep, his face hidden beneath his hood as he spoke. His fist slowly unclenching as he brushes bits of food off his head and back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:57 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora side smiled to herself. She may be smaller than most people in this school but she was very persuasive when it came to talking. She decided if Clyde were to do anything to this boy again, she'd spread the pictures of the scene between him and the other girl everywhere in the school and he wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it other than put his tail between his legs and whimper out of the doors like the lowly dog he was.

She sighed then turned to him and sat.

Aurora looked at him and smiled softly as she helped clean him up. "I'm Aurora, you're Gray yes?" She gave another kind smile, everyone thought he was weird, but Aurora didn't. She thought he was eccentric. A boy scared of his own shadow. A boy that didn't have much and was picked on for it. Aurora decided no matter what, she'll protect this particular boy from anyone who tries to hurt him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:43 pm 

Gray glances around when Aurora sits down beside him. His shadowed eyes watching her beneath his hood. He hadn't expected her to stick around, yes she'd stood up for him but perhaps she just didn't like Clyde. But instead here she was helping to brush the food off his sweat shirt, and asking his name. At her words he nods his head some. " Yeah that's me. Nice to meet you." he says in his deep voice, holding out a calloused hand for her to shake. All the while his deep green eyes avoid hers directly. It was a habit of his, to avoid eye contact. Something he'd learned over the past 3 years. Cause making eye contact with his father got him into trouble. Blinking some he watches her a moment, wondering if she was genuine. " How'd you know about Clyde's girlfriend?" He finally asks voice quiet but curious. The smallest of smiles slipping across his lips.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora took his hand and gave it a shake before going back to plucking some food off of his sweatshirt. She knew about being an outcast, she was like that as well but not as extreme. "I'm in the photography and newspaper club." She picked up the camera that had dangled around her neck. It was a big camera, one of the professional kind. She had bought it with her own money so she was allowed to do what she wanted with it without limitations by the school. She smiled at him. "And I have my ways." She gave a soft wink and another smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:08 pm 

Gray was quick to withdraw his hand after the shake, sticking it back in his sweatshirt pocket. His eyes however continue to watch Aurora as she plucked off the last bits of the food from his sweatshirt. Listening quietly to her words, his eyes falling to the camera that hung around her neck. It was big and looked rather heavy. Glancing back up he catches her wink and smile. He again allows the smallest of smiles to slip across his own lips. He couldn't help but like Aurora it seemed she was indeed genuine in her intentions. Something he appreciated after months of being treated like garbage by everyone at the school. " Well thanks again." He says, glancing back at the table where Clyde and his cronies sat. " They've been bothering me since I've got here." His eyes flick back to her and then at the table. " Your the first person who's ever said a word." He adds deep green eyes thankful. " Good to know there is at least one decent human being around here." He says softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora stopped plucking at his hoodie when all the food was finally off. She sighed softly and smiled at him. Her smile turned to a frown and then glared at Clyde once again, she sighed once again. "Well I'm here now..." She smiled and put her hand on his shoulder genuinely. People may think he was strange and didn't like him, but Aurora did. She decided then, that she would help protect him from bullies. She may be small and insignificant looking, but she was quick in combat if she had to fight anyone.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 pm 

Gray who'd glanced back to the table, looks back up at Aurora's words. His deep green gaze flickering up and actually meeting hers when her small hand rests on his shoulder. A sort of awkward silence falls between them for a brief moment before the bell that signaled the end of lunch goes off. Gray slowly gets up from his seat, still watching Aurora. " I um guess I'll see you around then?" He says in a soft voice. And with that he disappears into the crowd of kids exiting the cafeteria.
~~~
A few hours later the bell rang to signal the end of school. Slipping through the crowded halls, hands tucked in his sweatshirt pocket Gray made his way out of the school. He didn't drive and his father worked late so Gray opted to walk home everyday. It wasn't a long walk and Gray refused to take the bus due to certain unfriendly jocks. Plus he didn't mind walking it was good exercise and helped him clear his head. So he set off down the beaten sidewalk, old black converse sneakers splashing through the melted snow puddles that spring brought. His hood still up covering his face as he walked along in silence, ignoring the occasional bark of a dog gaur ding it's driveway or wary look from a passerby.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora sighed as she walked out of the school building and had her bag slung over her shoulder, her oink hair bobbing up and down as she walked. She noticed someone walking alone in front of her, she squinted softly and realized it was Gray. She ran to catch up to him. "Hey Gray!" She slowed down as she reached to be next to him.

She lived a few houses down from him, but obviously she wouldn't know that until they got to close to his house. "So how was your day after lunch? Any jerks come at ya again?" Aurora asked as she pointed the camera up at the sky, capturing the beautiful colors and the trees that had but only buds of leaves ready to explode into its green color for spring. She loved to shoot pictures of seasons during their change, it always caught her attention.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 pm 

Gray is caught off guard when a familiar voice calls out his name. Looking around he spots the unmistakable pink hair of Aurora making her way towards him. When she reaches his side, he blinks in some surprise. " Aurora... Hi." He says softly, glancing away as she spoke, his eyes watching his old black sneakers. " Oh it was fine and well jerk free." He adds glancing back up at her with the smallest of smiles. Watching as she took a picture of the sky. " How was yours?" He asks quietly as they continue their way down the sidewalk. It felt good to actually get to talk with someone his own age, since nobody at school normally talked to him and his siblings were very young. His eyes wonder back to Aurora watching her curiously as she clicked away with her camera.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora kept snapping some pictures of the trees and the now melting snow, when she got a few more shots she put her camera down and let it dangle from the strap around her neck. And walked next to him. "Well glad that those meatheads' didn't bother you again. They probably knew that I wasn't bluffing about the blackmail." She smiled and winked at Gray once again. A silence fell on the two for a minute before she spoke again. "So, why is it that you're not liked?" She asked softly, she was curious as usual. She knew that the way he looked had to have been because of bad home life, but she needed to know for herself. She knew an abused child when she saw one, and Gray was a prime suspect.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:07 pm 

Gray actually chuckles a little at Aurora's comment. Still amused by the way she had so daringly threatened the bully by mention of his cheating. " Yeah probably." He mumbles some, eyes falling away again back to the sidewalk. There is a brief moment of silence between them when her question breaks it. He glances up in some surprise, before looking away and shrugging. " Hm take your pick. The new kid, the kid who wears his hood up, the kid who doesn't talk. It seems my existence just bothers them." He says shrugging again. " Can't please everyone I guess..." He adds glancing back at her briefly and then down. Why was she asking? He wondered. " Why you hear a rumors?" He asks, imagining what kids might say about him. All he knew was it probably wasn't nice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora shrugged. "I'm just curious about you." She flashed a smile at Gray before picking her camera up a d snapping picture of an old couple sitting on a bench holding hands. "Oh wait wait wait..." She flailed her hand at Gray for him to stop as she went to the old couple. She explained that she was a photographer and asked if she could take a picture of the couple holding hands. They agreed, so she snapped the picture and looked at it for a second before thanking them. The lighting was just perfect and you could see the bench under their hands. It was the perfect picture. She returned to Gray's side and continued to walk. "Sorry, just had to get that picture. Oh I'm going into the woods tomorrow to get some more pictures for a project in doing. Would you like to come with me after school?" She smiled at him warmly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm 

Gray just gives her a long look when she answers his question. Just curious about him? He wasn't sure why anyone would be but he appreciated Aurora's answer. He comes to a halt however when she tells him to wait, watching as she starts snapping pictures of the old couple. He stands back, hands in his pockets watching from beneath his hood. When she returns to his side, he starts walking automatically. Her voice reaching his ears, he turns to look at her. " It's alright." He says then at her next words he hesitates. Again off put by her overwhelming kindness. Slowly he nods his head, looking back in front of them. " Sure." He says deep green eyes watching her sideways. " You often take pictures out in the woods?" He asks her, he knew nothing about photography. He hadn't taken a picture himself in ages and nor had he had one taken. Not since his mother died.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora nodded softly. "I like the colors and the lighting. It's a photographers dream to be able to take pictures in words as beautiful as our towns'." She smiled and walked next to Gray silently for a minute but then decided to be funny. "I what's your favorite color? I bet it's gray.... Get it...?" She laughed softly to herself. She always liked to make those kind of jokes, it always made her feel like she was actually funny when she really wasn't. She kept giggling at herself as she walked and then she had an idea. "Oh Gray! Do me a favor and walk up the sidewalk to where that tree is and walk under it. I want to take a picture, this is a great photo op!" She picked her camera up from her neck and waited for him to get a little farther under the tree to take her shot that was sure to get her an A in class.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm 

Gray nods some listening as she talks of how beautiful their town was. His deep green eyes flickering around them, it was a nice town. small, quiet, clean, all in all well taken care off. Appealing to the eyes but Gray hadn't ever noticed. It was hard to appreciate the beauty of things when his life was such a nightmare. A silence falls between them momentarily before Aurora breaks it. Her words make him smile some, a small chuckle escaping him as he looks down at her. " I never saw that one coming." He says in a playfully sarcastic manner. His eyes shimmering with amusement still. At her next words he shrugs, " Alright." He says walking ahead and trying his best not to look back. He kind of felt like a bug beneath a microscope with her taking pictures. But it wasn't like anyone could see his face, only his hooded figure. Once he'd walked beneath the tree he pauses and turns around hoping she was finished. " All good?" He asks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Yup we're all good!" Aurora sprinted up beside Gray and showed him the picture. It was beautiful, it had the tree hunched over Gray with his hands in his pockets and his back facing the camera. It was a depressing picture but it was beautiful. Aurora smiled and clicked the camera off, she then sighed and pointed to a large white house with a cute front porch. "Well this is my stop." She smiled at Gray before opening the small gate and walking under the flowered arch. She walked up the path and turned around to give Gray one last smile and wave before going inside the large house. Aurora wasn't rich, but she wasn't poor either, so her house was just neutral but she loved it. Even her dysfunctional family.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:06 pm 

Gray watches as Aurora runs his way. Turning so they can walk, he glances down at the picture she'd just taken of him, before she presses the button to turn off the camera. Glancing to her face he halts when e realizes she was stopping in front of the small house. He glances to it and then at her as he realized they'd be parting ways. " I'll see you tomorrow than." He says in his deep tone. Lifting a hand from within his sweatshirt pocket he waves back, before turning and walking off back home.

PostThis post was deleted by Fearless Sissy on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:42 am.