All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Aurora ran from the school when the bell rang. She found Gray, grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him towards the woods. She didn't care if anybody saw her pull him in, she was kind of an outcast herself but she didn't care about other peoples opinions. "Oh this is so exciting! I've never had someone come with me to take pictures!" Aurora laughed. She laughed a little as she jumped over a fallen tree to get to the other side and then squatted where she landed and spun around with her camera aimed at it. She snapped the picture, analyzed it and then stood once more. She sighed and threw her arms out to the side. "This is great!" She spun around happily and then fell to the ground on her back in a pile of snow. All she could do was laugh, she didn't care that her back was wet, all of her cares floated away as soon as she entered the woods.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:24 pm 

Gray is slightly startled when someone grabs his wrist from behind. Half expecting it to be one of the jocks attempting to pick a fight he is happily mistaken. Instead it was just the person he'd been looking for Aurora. And by the look of things she was ready to go. Hiding a wince of pain as they ran, he follows after her. " Why hello to you too." He says amused as they ran past crowds of staring kids, out into the woods. At her words, he is a little surprised. " Really? How come?" He asks as they continue on, jumping over the fallen tree with her, before nearly slamming into her since she stopped so suddenly. But he manages to avoid doing so, hiding another wince as he watches her snap a photo. Then she is up again, turning to look in his direction before toppling over into the snow. " Are you.....?" He is about to ask alright but then she starts laughing. He chuckles some, holding out a hand to help her to her feet. " Its a bit late in the season for snow angels." He teases slightly, his deep voice quiet but good natured. His deep green gaze never leaving hers as he spoke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora giggled softly and took his hand into hers. His hand felt soft but calloused at the same time. A small blush appeared on her cheeks before pulling herself to her feet. "It's exciting for me because not everyone understands my love for the finer things in nature. People don't understand me. Same as they don't understand you. And that's why I like you." She gave him a smile. Aurora caught a little peak of his face under his hood and smiled reaching for it, she softly took it in her hands. "I think, you would be a lot handsomer if you took that hood down from time to time. She gently pushed it back to reveal his fave and smiled. "See? So handsome."

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:43 pm 

Gray smiles ever so slightly and helps her to her feet. He however freezes at her words, deep green eyes staring into hers. She was right of course. People didn't understand him, nobody did. But nodbody had ever bothered to try to understand him...Not until now... Her. Suddenly he finds Aurora's hands reaching for his face, but he didn't move or pull away he just stood there and looked at her. Feeling his hood slowly get pushed back and fall from his head. Revealing his short so blonde it was nearly whitish grey hair, with its slight curls. His deep green eyes like his mother's and strong looking chin like his father's. He feels his face heat up ever so slightly, feeling exposed more than anything. He finally looks away, his eyes dropping to the ground. But not fast enough, revealing a deep purple bruise on his right cheek right beneath his eye. " Maybe some things are better left unknown." He mumbles his voice barely audible. His hand reaching up to pull his hood back over his head. He couldn't tell her....could he? He'd never told anyone but here she was trying to understand him. But would she really want to?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

At the sight of the bruise Aurora understood everything. She kept the hood down and lightly ran a thumb over the bruise. A small tear in her eye, she had a feeling that this was why he always hid. "Who did this to you...?" Her voice soft and kind, understanding. She knew that a man had done this, by the size of the bruise she could guess either a punch or a blow to the face by a belt or some other article of some sort. She wasn't scared, she just understood. She pulled her bag over so she could reach in it, for a moment she rummaged through the bag and then finally pulled out a small cell phone and put it in his hand and closed his fingers around it. "My house number is in there... If you need anything and I mean anything. You call me and I'll be there." Aurora wasn't the kind to be serious, but for once in her life, she was dead serious. Gray was too nice of a boy to be treated like this and she planned to protect him from a father who loved nothing more than to abuse a child.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:39 pm 

Gray's attempt to pull his hood back over his head is blocked by Aurora's hand. He freezes again when she slowly runs her thumb over his bruise, and as he looks into her eyes once more he notices what seems to be tears. Then her question makes him look away, deep green eyes darkening like storm clouds rushing across a sky. He reaches one of his own hands up to gently grab hers away from his face. Momentarily holding it, he hesitates. Could he tell her? She seemed to already understand to have figured it out. So where was the harm? Sighing softly he releases his grip on her hand. " My father." He mumbles eyes flicking to hers and then away quickly.
Suddenly she is moving grabbing up her bag. He watches in silence unsure what to donor say. So instead he just stays quiet as she pulls a cell phone from her bag and places it in his hand. Blinking some he looks at the cell phone then her as she speaks. Again surprised by her words, he nods his head still not making direct eye contact. " Thanks." He mumbles feeling embarrassed. He didn't want people to pity him. He didn't want what happened to him to define who he was. Gray places the cell phone in his pocket then looks at Aurora. " Why are you so nice to me?" He asks her finally.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora smiled softly. "Because I was in your situation too. And nobody deserves to be alone in these kind of situations." She smiled at Gray again and remembered that when she was younger, her father was abusive as well. Always hitting her mother and herself and being drunk and drugged up. Her mother finally had the courage to stand up to him and left with Aurora and started to live a new life. She explained her story to Gray and watched him as she talked. It was somewhat uncomfortable for her to talk about her past, but she figured that if he knew that somebody who knew what he was going through was there to help him, maybe he's open up to her a little more. "That and you're pretty adorable." She giggled softly and put her hand onto his cheek and smiled at him. "I don't pity you Gray. I just want to help."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:13 pm 

Gray slowly sits down on the log they had jumped over. His eyes staring at her now. He'd never met anyone like him, anyone who understood what it was like or lived through it. But now standing before him was a girl who'd lived through it and beat it...escaped. He listens in total silence, nodding his head some when she finished her story. " I'm sorry you had to go through that." He says softly, deep green eyes soft. " Your lucky to have escaped. Your mom sounds like a smart women. " he adds looking down at his shoes. Wishing his mom was still alive, that she could help him. But unlike Aurora he was alone, with two younger siblings he had to protect. At her next words he actually blushes, feeling her hand touch his cheek again. Her words making him glance back at her in a shy manner. His deep green eyes staring into hers like he could see through her. " I'm not sure I can be helped." He admits in a low voice. He wanted to tell her his story to open up like she had but he was never good with words. Plus what if she thought he was being stupid, if she didn't agree with how he felt he had to handle the situation? She was the first person he'd ever talked to about this and he didn't want to lose her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora sat next to him and smiled. "You can escape too. I can help you." And she could. She would give anything to help this boy get out of his situation. He was wrong however, he could be helped, he just needed to let her in enough for her to actually know what's going on word for word so she could do something about it. "I'm here for you. From one abused child to another, I will help you even if I have to put my life on the line." She smiled. She wasn't kidding, she would gladly do anything for him and hoped that he would do the same for her if the roles were reversed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:38 pm 

Gray shakes his head. " I can't escape not without losing them..." He mumbles, placing his head in his hands. His shoulders slumping like all the fight within him had been literally beaten down. Listening to her he wished he could believe her words. But he couldn't because he knew things she didn't. Sighing he lifts his head and then reaches over to take a hold of her hand. He didn't look at her but instead watched their hands, his over her much smaller one. " I can't loose them." He says in his low tone. " I just can't..." He whispers. He knew he wasn't making sense since she didn't know who "they" were. But at the moment he didn't know how to say what he wanted to say. How to reveal one of his biggest fears to a complete stranger. But here she was telling him she would help him, be there for him when no one else ever had.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aurora lifted Gray's chin so he was looking right at her. "Listen to me. Everything will be okay. By you saying them, I think you mean you have siblings. So here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to help you as much as I possibly can." She looked into his eyes. She was serious, she needed to help him as best as she possibly could. The good thing about them, is that she literally lived a few houses away from him. So if he needed her she could run to his house and be there for him. "Please, let me in. I'm here for you. I'm not going to judge or pity you dear. I'm just going to listen to what you have to say." She smiled and waited to see if he would let it out. This was the only way she could actually help him if he told her.

My Character's