All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Truth had ventured out, growing bored of keeping an eye on the brothers,and found a particular interesting dimension that he was juuust itching to send a certain duo to.

"They'll probably be **** at me at first, but I'm sure they'll thank me!" Truth said giving off a toothy grin.

So with a snap of his fingers, he summoned Edward and Alphonse Elric to the gate.

The process he had manipulated to be less painful since they had after all not committed the taboo...well...actually Al couldn't feel anything anymore.

"Hello boys! I've got an assignment for you both, now before you go and get upset thinking you're going through the Gate because you've done something wrong. Hear me out, this place I'm planning on sending you both is a place where Alchemy doesn't exist as we know it. In its place there are a variety of beings with unbelievable powers. Magic as a matter of fact, exists there as well."

Seeing their skeptical looks he chuckled. "What I want you both to do, is go through the gate and you will learn much more than you know right now. I know how hungry for knowledge both of you little geniuses are."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Ed and Al were in turmoil. The only thing they could think was, ~Why? why did Nina have to go out like she did?~ Ed's eyes were almost as lost as when he saw his creation after trying to resurrect his mother's life.

In a flash, they were standing at the door of Truth. Before Al could stop his brother with a voice of reason, Ed asked, "What kind of place is it? and last time I went through that door, it, Hurt! What's the catch?"

"No catch, just wanted you to have a better time than being a "Dog of the military"." Truth said as the door opened and the boys were dragged inside.

"Wake up brother! Come on, I don't understand where we are!" Al said as his older brother lay unconscious on the ground. they seemed to be on the grounds of a mansion of some sort. Ed opened his eyes and sat up. "Where the hell are we?" he asked as they stood up and walked up to the front door. Edward opened the door "Hello??? Can anybody hear me?" he yelled. Al was a bit used to this, but decided to say it anyway.

"You know, we could have knocked first and gotten the same results." he cautioned, waiting for the owner to show.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:38 pm 

Alfred heard the door open, he wandered into the foyer, suspicious.

What he saw was a muscular fit young boy with blond hair in a ponytail, and an apparant metallic arm, as well as a very large suit of armor that looked rather medieval.

They were also covered in flecks of blood and dirt.

"Uhm.....may I help you sirs?"