All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Fine leave like everyone else does!" She slammed the door as she stormed out of the apartment. The city light's were brightening the night sky as the stars twinkled back in Myra's eyes. The stinging tears fell down her cheeks as she shut the car door and drove back to her house in the middle of nowhere.

"God how stupid am I to fall so easily for someone who can't even make me happy and only bring me pain?" She cried out as she slide onto the ground which was muddy. She stayed there for about 20 minutes after her sobbing had stopped. She stood up, her legs shaking. She sighed heavily as she walked toward her door and reached into her muddy pockets. She pulled out her keys and unlocked her door. She quickly locked it and threw her keys into the bowl beside her coat rack. She sluggishly walked up the step and held onto the railing as she heard the voices calling her like they always did since she was little.

"Not today guys... I just got dumped again 'cause I'm 'crazy'." She quoted with her fingers as she dropped her clothes and quickly took a shower. She immediately got out as she let her wet hair touch her back. Myra wiped the mirror with her hands as she stared at herself. "God I'm a wreck." She hissed and slammed her fist against the wall. She threw on a sweatshirt and some yoga pants, she quickly pulled out her summoning book. "Last time I used you, no one came so hopefully this time it does... I need to have a long relationship but I need someone stronger than me to do that." She sighed as she drew up the circle and sat down in the middle of it. She grabbed the knife as she slit her wrist and the blood dripped off. Myra carefully placed her blood where the book told her too, after that she held her wrist as the blood had stopped coming to the surface, and started to repeat the words to summon a demon.
The ground shook around her as she kept repeating it and she didn't know what would happen next.

I'm not the protagonist of a novel or anything,I'm just a college student who likes to read. But, if for argument's sake you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly end in a tragedy.
~Kaneki Ken

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:27 pm 

A dark mist rose around the woman and a figure gradually appeared. He was a tall man with a handsome face, a few scars marring his skin along with the slight 5 o'clock shadow bristling his chiseled features. He had mahogany cropped hair, well due for a cut and shadowy amber eyes, filled with his serious demeanor. The man was clad in black jeans and a grey tee.
"You summoned me, my lady." he spoke in a polite manner, but everything about him screamed demon and power. He appeared before her in human form, deciding not to scare away the woman. "You may call me Ryu, if you wish." He lightly picked up her hand, bringing it to his lips, before flicking his tongue over the blood still dripping.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:33 pm 

Myra stared at him, her grey eyes looking into his. "Ryu..?" She didn't even notice him licking at the cut on her arm. He was very handsome, like an angel who had fallen out of heaven. She pulled her hand back and looked up at him. "Wait... did this actually work this time?" She looked shocked. She didn't know what to do but look at him in shock.

I'm not the protagonist of a novel or anything,I'm just a college student who likes to read. But, if for argument's sake you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly end in a tragedy.
~Kaneki Ken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm 

"Indeed." Ryu replied with little emotion. He stood up once more, allowing the summons circle to dissipate. "What are your commands, my lady? Did you wish to curse someone or take another's life?" he asked, robot like. Ryu rarely ever showed emotions since he felt that emotion made people weak, and human or course. It made no sense in his mind. He knew that in order to follow his instructions, he need to be an emotionless machine.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:55 pm 

She stared blankly at him. "I wish that I could actually last with someone and be so attractive that every guy would fall head over heels for." She sighed, thinking this was all fake, and that she is only imagining this. Myra twirled her hair between her fingers as she looked at the ground, noticing the summoning circle had disappeared. 'I swear to God if this is real I think I might faint.' She thought to herself as she stared back up into this so called demon's face. She reached her hand out and touched his face lightly.

~Kaneki Ken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:17 am 

Ryu stayed silent. He wasnt sure why the girl had summoned him if that was all she wish. However, he could not leave until she banished him away. "So what would you like me to do?" he asked again. His face was still blank, save the confusion in his deep amber eyes. "I do not see how i can possibly help with such a request." Ryu cocked his head to one side, wondering how she could have such a problem in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:26 pm 

"I just want to be attractive and have a boyfriend that truly loves me..." She sighed as her fingers lingered on his face and the fell down to her side. She walked to a wall and sank down to the ground, her back sliding against it. "Well you said you'd grant my wish and that is my wish... is that wrong or can you not help me with it? If you can't there was no use in summoning you.." She hissed and looked up at him.

~Kaneki Ken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:14 am 

Ryu sighed. "Well its not going to be easy but your wish is my command." he bowed deeply. A pitch black mist rises from his body and shoots o er to the woman, surround her face and torso. As it dissipated, the girls features changed slightly, minor details meant to add attraction to her, and even her breasts grey bigger. "Will this do, my lady?" he asked casually. He wasnt too sure what she thought of as attractive so he used his own references. The girl was slightly taller with full eyelashes and lustrous lips. He added to the curves on her body, defining them even more. It was only magic so it would eventually wear off. Unfortunately he might need stick around if she would want this look to continue.