All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Riley Nicholson: He panted, gasping for breaths as he ran down the hallway, his books and other files held tight close to his chest. "Excuse me, excuse me, coming through!" he would repeatedly say every time someone was in the way and they would just immediately move away with eyes wide and sometimes agape, surprised at his speed. When he turned to a corner, he bumped into someone, making him bounce back and fall on his behind as his papers dropped to the ground. "Ow," he groaned in pain when he rubbed his back. As the shadow crawled from his feet to his head, his eyes bulged in shock to see that it was Mr. Peters, the P.E. teacher who always wore a cap that hid his thick intimidating eyebrows under its bill, a shirt that was fit to his muscular body which pretty much emphasized his big chest, shorts usually worn by, of course, someone who loved doing sports and white high socks which he paired with his sneakers. Prrrrrt! He blew his whistle and Riley jumped up startled. When he bolted up, his fresh look was all of a sudden haggard--his blonde hair ruffled, thin-framed glasses slanted, maroon neck tie loose and even the collar of his polo flipped up.

"Wake up, lad! No time to be bumpin' on anybody!" Mr. Peters declared in a military-like manner.
"Yes, sir!" Riley saluted and quickly bent down to pick his things up then looked at his watch. With a gasp, he fixed his glasses and turned to Mr. Peters. "Gotta go, Mr. Peters!" He just ran, going ahead without waiting for any reply.
"Hey--!" Mr. Peters attempted to say more but found it useless to do so.

Almost there! Riley could already see the sign that said 'C-110' embedded on a bronze-like metal board just above a certain. His adrenaline acted up and so he got faster until he finally arrived. Due to his rush, he almost slipped as he got to his table. "Wha--!" Thankfully, he managed to maintain his balance. Not a second later, he heard laughter burst in the air.

"Late, Sir Riley!" someone shouted from the student tables.

With a confident smile, Riley slightly turned the frame of his glasses and light reflected on it, hiding his gray eyes for a moment then he pointed his index finger upward.

Ding! Dong!

He smirked and folded his arms, slowly looking up to the student who commented on his attendance. "Not quite."

The brown haired boy with an untidy uniform--the buttons of his coat open and his tie just wrapped around his neck like a scarf, slammed his hands on his table and glared back at Riley with fiery eyes that could almost penetrate any soul. "You're just lucky toda-- ACK!"

"Shut up, Brendan," another student with a calm face said as he brought his hand back to his waist after he slapped the back of Brendan's head.
"Oy, what was that for!?" Brendan aggressively asked facing the other guy with his fists balled, ready for some action.
The other guy scoffed and faced Brendan with the same level of confidence pushing his forehead against Brendan's so their eyes sneered intensely at each other and together they created a vicious aura. While the other students saw this, they just started cheering for who they think would win if ever a fight would break out.

Beads of sweat covered Riley's forehead as he felt nervous about those two. He nervously chuckled and said, "Now, now, kids. We still have a lesson to discuss..." He had an awkward smile on his face while he fixed his collar and his tie, thinking of something to do to stop them.

The two felt their hair getting pulled back and with a bang!, their foreheads were brought back together, leaving them swollen with big bulges. "You guys better behave when there's a teacher..." another unimpressed guy said, shaking his head in disappointment because of the two. "Eh, sir Riley, please proceed."

Riley's expression brightened and sparkles even filled the place. "T-thank you so much, Xavier!"

After an hour of class, Riley headed to his favorite spot to take a break... on the rooftop. The winds were fresh and they felt cool as they blew on his face. The sky was everywhere and he just loved the sight of it. He sat down and brought out his chicken sandwich. He began eating while he reviewed his notes quietly. Only the birds had sounds as they chirped.

Last edited by Netizen on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Her hand pressed against her cheek Tina poked at the spaghetti on her lunch plate before swirling her fork around to get a decent amount of the noodle. Mindlessly she ate away being careful to chew before swallowing. A list of the 400 meter run times went through her mind, and she considered how much she needed to practice to make regionals.

Before she could go as far as what her schedule would be like, she felt someone poke her between the eyebrows. Hard.

To make matters worse, was that Tina was still in mid-swallow. She muffled an exclamation of surprise as she fought the food down her throat. Getting the food down finally gave her a chance to gasp for breath and regain enough energy to raise her honey colored eyes and glare at the culprit who was laughing and sitting before her.

“Are you crazy?” Tina demanded as she grabbed a napkin to wipe her mouth. “Jeez Suzanne, you choose the worst timing.”

Her cousin Suzanne who sat across from her only smiled smugly as she leaned forward. As cousins, their hair color was black but Suzanne grew out her hair styling it up in a side ponytail. Sky blue colored eyes and thick lashes also made guys fall easily for her. “I keep telling you, that you’ll get wrinkles on your forehead if you scowl like that.” Suzanne lectured pointing her fork at Tina which only earned a colder glare.

Letting out an exasperated breath she only shook her head before she asked, “Were you asking me a question?”

This time her cousin’s perfect smile turned into a full on pout as her cheeks grew a bit puffed. “Yes, I was asking you about your thoughts on Xavier. Isn’t he your type?” Suzanne asked revealing her most sweet smile and sparkling its overpowering brightness at Tina.

Used to this daily exercise Tina just raised her hand against the beams and said, “My thoughts on Xavier is that he’s mature, but also not my type. Stop trying to lug me with other guys. I don’t have time.”

Smile gone Suzanne glowered before she started to shake and growl in rage. “But Tina! I want you to go on double dates with me. How can I do that if you don’t have a date? Let alone give any guy in this school a chance to be your date?”

Groaning Tina slumped her face into the table a safe distance from her spaghetti. Her voice was muffled against the cold surface as she told her cousin, “I don’t want to go on dates Suzanne, I need to focus.”

“On what?” Suzanne cut in. “Track and Field season isn’t till next semester.” Taking a breath she said a little more gently, “I just think that you should really take these last few years to just have fun.”

Tina refused to raise her head and refused the idea of having fun. Fun was something she couldn’t allow herself to have. Fun meant having people around and that meant witnesses. If anything like last time were to happen again, she would end up moving and that meant no running for the track and field team. Tina knew that if she wanted things to be easy for her, she can’t let anyone in.

Last edited by RainAzel on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am 

After a good lunch, he headed to the faculty room with his bag slung over his shoulder. As soon as he opened the door, he was met by a cheerful young-looking lady with a wide grin and smiling eyes. Her long brown hair was neatly tied into a ponytail while a headband held her bangs kept. Her beige sweater with the face of a teddy bear printed on it emphasized her child-like personality and at the same time, her floral skirt showed her lady-like side. "Good day, Mr. Riley!" she greeted.

"Ah, hello, Mrs. Ginger!" he replied with a friendly expression.
The teacher's big smile faded as soon as she heard Riley refer to her as 'Mrs.' She folded her arms and pouted. "I told you it's 'Miss'."
Riley's eyes widened. "Oh..." He rubbed the back of his head and blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Er..."
"I'm not married..." Ginger said looking to a different direction and then slowly averted her gaze to Riley with a slightly wistful look on her face. "Yet."
Without thinking of anything, Riley just laughed and said, "So sorry, Ms. Ginger." He gave her a smile and walked to his table near the window where all of the oval could be seen. "I keep forgetting," he added then took a seat.

Riley put his bag down and placed his coat on the arm of his seat. He filed his papers carefully and kept some of them in the drawers of his table while he left the others on top so he could check them. A faint sound of a whistle was heard and he turned his head to look at the oval, where their varsities trained. He was never into sports but he was always impressed by how strong athletes were. He always wondered how much stamina they had. Well, he tried interviewing Mr. Peters but all he got were technical terms he never understood and remained alien to him.

"Oy, Mr. Riley," someone called his attention making him whip his head to the other direction and saw another fellow teacher.

He was fairly tall, about a few inches than Riley and that guy was actually one of the so-called heartthrobs. Unfortunately for the girls, he was already married and kind of old although he looked young because of his firm physique. He had a body of someone who had very good discipline when it came to diet and exercise. His skin was tan which completed the common definition of a gorgeous creature--tall, dark and beautiful.

He flashed a smile at Riley, his teeth so white as the long sleeved polo he wore that he folded up to his elbows.
"Ah, Mr. Leo!" Riley greeted.
Leo walked to him and handed some papers. "Hey, here are some submissions your students forget to give you.
Riley grabbed the papers and examined them. "Hmmm..."
Leo scratched his chin in thought. "I think those papers were here since last week..."
"LAST WEEK!?" Riley exclaimed in shock, making him stand up with his eyes all open.
"Mhm..." Leo simply answered.
"Then that would mean these papers are way overdue!"
"Er... yeah, I guess so?"
Riley slumped back on his chair in frustration that he just threw the papers up in the air and they fell on his face while some scattered on his torso and fell on the floor. "Should I just make this a bonus paper again?"
"Mr. Riley, you are so lenient..."
Riley took the papers off his face, revealing a dull expression. He just slammed and dropped his face on his table, not knowing what to do anymore that his students always submit late. "What am I supposed to do...?" he said but he sounded rather muffled since his face was stuck on the table.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:34 am 

Walking down the hallway Suzanne continued to buzz through the list of possible boys Tina should give a chance to date. Droning her out Tina glanced out the window at the oval. The track and field season wasn’t until next semester but she was still allowed to stay after school to condition. Maybe she should take a few days during the week to do that, she was sure her parents would mind picking up Malerie from school.

“Forrest!” Suzanne nearly shrieked with glee as she ran over to a boy hanging out by the door of their classroom. The boy had black hair and deep green eyes which Suzanne always expressed were the most beautiful. Muscles he’s earned from soccer helped give some form to the stiff uniform around the chest area and his facial features although strong and without any bit of baby fat was still boyish as he was quite a lean figure. Standing a good head taller he encircled Suzanne in a hug as she cuddled happily against him. Hearts started to spring around the couple and Tina swatted them away as she waited for Suzanne.

“I missed you so much.” Suzanne said pouting up at Forrest with tear stained eyes.

“I missed you too. But I’m here now.” Forrest said as he wiped one of Suzanne’s tears away.

Cringing at the couple, Tina grew more embarrassed at the thought that Suzanne was blood related. She did however do her best not to gag. Feeling the eyes of the students turn towards Suzanne and Forrest, a few unable to suppress their amused smiles, Tina sighed and went over to the couple tugging at that back of Suzanne’s collar. “We still have class, you guys can be a happy disgustingly cute couple later.”

The couple was torn apart and they held expressions of anguish for the other, but Tina didn’t feel at all guilty. Making it to Suzanne’s math class Tina shoved her cousin through the door.

“Hey!” Suzanne cried out as she stumbled to get her balance and started to pat her hair to check of any damage. “Don’t need to be so pushy.”

Tina just gave a light shrug and said, “I’ll see you after class.” Before she walked on to quickly make it to her own class before the bell.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 am 

After arranging the papers, Riley went to his next class, apparently everyone's favorite subject... math. Almost half of his class failed every time they had exams but then he would still do his best to teach the subject he loved. He saw an unfamiliar girl walk out of the classroom just before he entered which made him wonder if she was one of his students. He didn't get to see her face but seeing the back of her hair and the way she walked like she didn't even see him, Riley assumed she was from a different class who just dropped by.

"Ugh..." the students let out as they slouched and some just banged their head on their desks at the sight of the teacher. Riley was used to it and just looked at it as their expression of passion for his subject, more like his students are tsunderes.
He showed a sweet smile to the groaning students and greeted with much enthusiasm, "Hello class!" He opened his arms to show his happiness and excitement towards the subject but was answered by a few moments of awkward silence. He slowly put his arms back down and lowered his head. "Oh-kay..." He opened his book and looked for the right page. "Alright class, open your books to pag--" He was stopped at the sight of someone raising their hands. His expression brightened, expecting a question which was a sign of interest. "Yes?"
"Sir, do we really have to do this?" a student asked him.
Riley tilted his head in confusion and asked, "Huh?"
"I mean, why do we always have to find x and then refer to y or whatever--"
Another student added, "Yeah, and also, why do we have to do those curves and the checker thing..."
"It's a cartesian plane," Riley politely corrected.
The student just waved in dismissal. "Well, yeah, whatever you call that thing but then we don't even have to plot points when we ride the train." He shrugged and then followed by the laughter of the class.
"Er..." Riley said and the class went silent to listen. "But that lesson was a long time ago, Timmy."
The class snickered.
"We're already doing permutations, dummy!" another one commented.
Riley clapped his hands to call the class' attention. "Alright, alright. Now, class, let's move on to your individual projec--"
"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" another collective groan took place, their faces turned ghastly as their souls got seeped out of their bodies at the word project.
How am I supposed to deal with these guys...? Riley thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 am 

The locker door screeched even though Tina did her best to slowly close it. Dressed in a simple white shirt, blue shorts, and a hair band to keep her hair away from her face, she was ready to head outside for PE. As she walked on to head out of the locker room she considered what she’ll do tonight. It was almost a full moon soon.

“TINA!!!” A cheerful high pitched call came from behind Tina as did the full forces the girl’s hug.

“Gah!” Tina cried out as she did her best not to fall forward. She felt completely violated as she felt her classmate Liann cuddling into her. “Hey Liann, can you please let me go?”

“But I missed you,” Came the muffled reply as Liann continued to cuddle Tina.

Tina struggled to turn around and push the girl’s face away from her body. “Let go already!” Tina cried.

The girl finally released Tina and she pouted. Liann was a short petite little girl that serves as the assistant manager of the Track and Field team. Her blonde hair cut in a pixie cut accents her round face, giving her a very fun cute feel. However, rectangle framed glasses cover her green eyes making her look nothing like the athlete that Tina sometimes likes to work with. Most people tend to forget that Liann was the junior varsity 100 meter runner whenever she fanned over Tina.

Tina only gave Liann an even stare waiting for the girl to walk ahead of her. Liann tried a different approach by tearing up her eyes and making a puppy face which most people couldn’t refuse.

“I’m waiting,” was all Tina said pointing at the door.

Defeated Liann walked out the door. “Only because I want to see our track star run.”

Tina rolled her eyes at the girl’s comment before leaving the locker room with a wide smile on her face.