All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Looking for ! x 1... this is the story...

Katherine Lyons
aka Kate, Katie
Age 18
Profession: Mage student in the Healing Arts: University of Seville
Eyes: Emerald green
Hair: Red
Anthro Class: Human with fox ears and tail.
Social Class: Nobility
Known for her healing and kindness. Kate is studious and curious. She is very trustworthy and keeping secrets.
The daughter of Lord Gillian Lyons of Wildwood. Trained since childhood the uses of herbs and nature in healing. In secret was taught swordsmanship.
Her father was born a slave, skilled warrior in the arena and as soldier. Upon the death of his lord and master, Gillian Lyons was given title and lands. He married the daughter of his master). Her death is a mystery that haunts Katherine.

Kate is sitting in her suite at the Mage University in Seville. She is packing to return to Wildwood at the end of her first semester. There is knock on her door. Kate is handed an envelope with head of two dragons sealed. She sighs thinking the worst for the banished woman. She is known for her cruelty and marriage to the evil sorcerer Lord Draco. Kate breaks the seal and the letter reads:

Lady Katherine Lyons,
I hope you are doing well in your studies at the university. I too attended there with your mother many years ago. I hope you are able to keep you’re your class status. The university is more difficult than the mage guild school back home.
I am having a bit of trouble with Draco. I have discovered things I am unable to discuss. I have made a terrible error in marrying him. The arena games are no longer profitable.
I am sure your father and others have told you lies about me. I have make mistakes. Kate they there were not of my own doing. I cannot go into in this letter. I am sending you as a gift. One of my pets I cannot sell. I raised him since a he was 8 years old. I was told her was an orphan and found after a raid of Orcs killed his family.
Forgive for the condition he is in. I did not know arrangements were made for him to lose. If he is still alive you will find him at the Wharf, you are not afraid of going there I hope. If you can save him. He is yours. You will find him at Warehouse 52. Stall 6, animal pens.

Malora

Kate sets aside the items she would need to take to the wharf, vile of healing, herbs, and flask of brandy. She get a vile of poppy plant, needle and syringe from a black case. She makes arrangement for a driver of a carriage to take her down.
Her mind races a bit as she knows Captain O'Malley would send sailors to carry her trunk and things to the ship. She knows that the ship should already be in the harbor and hope that who or what Malora delivered would make the trip with her. She had to leave before the winter set in. She was not going to miss Winterfest he favorite time of the year.
She rushes to the main entrance of the college and hails a man with a wagon. "Please sir a drive to the wharf with my trunks. " The driver had seen the mage when he made his deliveries. He was headed that way to go home. He loaded her trunks and Kate sat next to him. "I am sorry this rather urgent. I have a patient down at the wharf. "
The man nods and had the horses in a run down the wharf. Kate pay him a few silver coins. She sees her father's trade ship name for her mother " The Magefox." Kate calls to a mate on the ship, "Please take these to my cabin. I am Lady Katherine."
The sailor speaks to the first mate and runs down the gang plank, "Yes Milady." Kate sees that the captain is busy with loading cargo. She finds the wharf and speaks to a guard. The man sends her to a trader.
The trader is a bear of a man. He is looks menacing and around his waist is a coiled cat of nine. Kate takes a breath and walks over to him confidently. "I have a delivery for Lady Katherine Lyons. The man start to laugh, "You’re her? I can tell ya that beast is not fit for a lady. He's down thar on the left. Ya wont miss tha cage. Ya may want help miss. Tha a beast he is. Been givng us trouble nearly beat the daylights out of em. Now he wont fight."
Kate hid her worry and saw the light was darker and it was difficult to tell if he was man or beast. She approached closer…
By daylight behind her, he sees a young woman dressed in a long blue full skirt, Her bodice is pure white with a matching cotton jacket. The weather in Seville is sunny, 40 F. Kate had on a heavy navy cloak and she carried a large satchel. In her hand is a silver staff that glows blue and green.
Her red hair is braided into a single stand that extends to her waist. She had a very worried expression and walks up to the cage. Her voice soft. He can tell she has fox ears. "Are you alive?"
Her hands waves over the locks..it slides open with a sq-eek and opens. Kate can see the male is chained. Bound by his hands and ankles. His clothes are thread bare, shredded and torn. He is covered in dried blood, sinew and rotten food. By the smell she coughs and swallow hard. "By the gods what did they do to you."
Kate sees his eyes are blackened, his nose swollen, his lips cracked with dried blood, his right cheek a deep purple. His right leg was swollen and covered with a bone deep gash. His whole body was covered with lashes from looked to be whip chain, and blunt object. She heard him wheeze as he breathed.
Kate could not believe her eyes. She knelt to him, removed her cloak and laid it over his shoulders. "I am here to help. Don't even try to talk or move."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace