All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Yokai no Ai (1x1)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kasumi blinked and blushed once more feeling his arm around her. She shook it off quickly and realized it was for support and helped him. Once they were out of the lab and in the hallway, the other spoke. Kasumi had not realized fully how powerful the Queen was till she had listened to what he had to say about his mother. "Seven times?" She asked in almost disbelief. Finally Kasumi let out a sigh. "There is so much that I don't know...." She admitted.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:21 pm 

"Yes seven times is a lot even for a phoenix. Don't worry about not knowing much Kasumi. You are in an completely different world now after all. You'll become familiar with things here soo." Shiro said to Kiriko as he walked with her down to the second floor. "Can you help me to my room my dear?" Shiro asked her with a gentle smile.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:48 pm 

She smiled at him and then continued to look forward. "Thank you...." She began still feeling a bit confused with everything. Kasumi wondered if there was a limit to how many times you can 'die' before you actually die. She Decided not to press the subject, feeling it enough of her questioning. When he requested her to help him to his room, she nodded her head. "Of course. " the girl answered. "I promised the Queen that I would make sure you went to bed."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:52 am 

Shiro smiled and kissed Kasumi on the cheek. "You make me happy just by being near. I cannot wait until our marriage is official." Shiro Took Kasumi's hand and walked down the hall. When they reached his room he opened the door and invited Kasumi in. "Please sit with me for a while dear. I want to talk a little longer before Lox shows up." He said as he walked over to his bed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:55 am 

Her cheeks turned red after the kiss, and she could feel her heart skip a beat, but she smiled. Kasumi easily followed the other to his room and helped him the entire way. The girl walked into the room, admiring the interior and such. She continued to help him to the bed. "okay, what do you want to talk about?" She asked him with curiosity. Though he invited her to sit, she continued to stand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:39 am 

Shiro shrugged his shoulders as he smiled. "You are a stubborn one. I must admit I like your timid yet rebellious nature. You're very ladylike and cute while you do it." Shiro said as he turned and looked out of his huge glass door leading out to the balcony. The moon was lined up perfectly in the center of door. The moonlight light up his room with its lunar glow. From here Shiro had a perfect view of the city. "It is just good to have your company. I honestly don't want to spend a moment away from you." Shiro explained as he looked out at the city.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:07 pm 

Kasumi tilted her head, a bit confused at where he was going at. She blushed and looked away from him for a moment. The setting in the room was rather intriguing to her, but she tried to keep her focus on what was being discussed. What he said warmed her heart, but it was hard for her to understand much of her own feelings lately. Finally she released a sigh and sat down next to him on the bed. "....It's nice..." She began. "That someone talks to me as a person... and not something strange." She admitted to him her feelings.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:24 pm 

Shiro looked at Kasumi a bit confused. "Why would you be treated as a strange thing? you seem perfectly normal to me." Shiro replied to kasumi kindly. Shiro placed his arm around Kasumi's shoulder and pulled her body close to his. He kissed Kasumi passionately as he pressed his body against her. Shiro felt better than he ever had as they kissed. For the first time in a while, shiro felt total harmony within himself. He knew the moment he kissed Kasumi that she completed him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:54 pm 

Kasumi looked down, reimaging her past through her brain. at first it was just children's teasing, but grew to her being shunned and called crazy for seeing things that others could not. "I..." She began but stopped when she felt her body come closer to his. Kasumi looked back up her eyes filled with curiosity. Soon she felt his lips on hers, causing her to not only blush but to stiffen a little. She felt very warm, and she could feel her heart fluttering frantically. not to soon after she could feel her body relax and her eyes close, allowing the warmth to wrap around her. It felt nice, like after all her tears the sun would shine on her cheeks again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:20 pm 

Shiro continued to kiss Kasumi. He felt her relax and wrapped both of his arms around her. Shiro couldn't even feel his injuries anymore. All he could feel was Kasumi and himself kissing. It didn't seem like anything else even mattered right now. Their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Prince are you inside your room?" Lox asked from the other side of the door. Shiro pulled gently away from Kasumi. "Yes I am, Come in Lox." Shiro replied. Lox opened the door and approached the two. "Good evening Kasumi, how is the prince?" Lox asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:44 pm 

Kasumi could feel the heat increase from either his other arm, or her heart warming more. It was such a nice experience, that when he pulled away she could almost feel her heart drop. She did not even realize there was knock and that caused him to pull away. It was then that she heard Lox on the other side of the door. Her cheeks burned hot, and she lifted her hands as though she were able to hide the heat. When she was addressed by Lox, she quickly pulled her hands down to her lap and nodded. "He is much better now I think." Kasumi stated.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:38 am 

"Oh well that is good to hear. And how are you holding up on your first night Kasumi?" Lox asked her. He looked Kasumi in her eyes with a blank stare. Lox seemed like he didn't have much to worry about, nor did he look relaxed. He looked like he was just waiting on something. What it was didn't seem clear, but he gave off a very alert vibe always. Lox walked over to Shiro and examined him closely. "The queen did excellent work as always." He said plainly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 pm 

Kasumi looked up at him, not quite sure what to make of his expression, if he even had an expression. "It is interesting..." She admitted with a slight smile. Kasumi continued to stare at Lox with quite a bit of curiosity. It was like a puzzle that she wanted to solve but did not know how to begin. She nodded her head to his comment about the queen's handy work.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 pm 

Lox nodded in response to Kasumi. "Master Kanpeki will be here in the morning. Should I Send word the duel is off for now?" Lox asked Shiro. "No that would not only make him upset, but he would view me as weak. Especially if he thinks I cannot carry on our monthly ritual because of something a bat did. That would stain my honor and my image." Shiro replied calmly. "Besides, Kasumi needs to see just how strong her fiance is. This is the perfect opportunity to show off." Shiro said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm 

"Duel?" She asked, a bit alarmed to hear that there was a 'planned' duel. Who was this 'Kanpeki' fellow they were talking about. She felt both confused and a bit fearful for the other. She blushed and frowned lightly at the sound of him wanting to show off. Though she was flattered at the idea to some extent, it still upset her. "I don't care about showing off, you were just injured and I am sure your mother would not want to have to rebandage you the day after you got stitched up." She stated.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:12 am 

"You see, every month me and the kyuubi nine's big brother have a friendly spar. We are actually tied right now, so I simply cannot call off such an meaningful match. That would be sloppy and inelegant on my own behalf, which is something I cannot allow." Shiro stated calm but firmly. This was the first time Shiro showed any real form of his pride around Kasumi and he didn't want her to worry. "And do not worry, my mother won't mind some more bonding time with her future daughter-in-law. Just calm yourself and forget it for now." Shiro said trying to reassure Kasumi about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:05 pm 

Kasumi let out a sigh. She realized that even though he was a Yokai prince... he was still a boy. " I just..." She began to press, but stopped. "Anyways... you should get some sleep then..." She finished, changing the subject a bit on him. Her arms were folded and it was obvious that she was not all too impressed with the matter. In reality she just did not know what to really expect, but at least the two knew each other.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:30 pm 

"Kasumi relax, I can see the disdain in your posture. All will be fine, we will be in the circle the fairies use to spar. Please just calm your nerves." Shiro said as he wrapped his arm around her. Shiro could feel that she was not happy. "Lox you can go now, I'll see you in the morning." He said to him. Lox obediently nodded and exited the room. When the door closed Shiro instantly kissed Kasumi.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:22 am 

Kasumi felt a bit embarrassed by him noticing all to easily her distain for fighting. The girl almost wished it wasn't so easy for him to tell what was going on in her brain. She took in a deep breath before she felt warmth wrap around her. Her expression from distain changed quickly to confusion as she looked from Shiro to Lox. She watched him leave the room, wondering why he was ordered out.... maybe it was that was all he had to say. She turned her head back just in time to be kissed by the prince. Her eyes widened and felt stiff once more, not knowing whether to be happy form the kiss or agitated at the situation. She did want to apologize however and waited till the kiss was done.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:10 am 

Shiro held Kasumi tight as they kissed. Shiro wrapped his arms around Kasumi as he kissed her. Suddenly he laid back on his bed, pulling Kasumi with him and continuing to kiss her. Shiro held her close to his average sized but muscular body. Finally he pulled away to speak. "Don't be so uptight all the time. There is nothing wrong with fighting a friendly duel. It is not a war, or a political battle. This is more of a duel between old friends. Sometimes I think that I may be his only true friend, and this is how we express ourselves. Please try to understand Kasumi." Shiro said as the moonlight shone on both his and Kasumi's face.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next