All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Yokai no Ai (1x1)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kasumi listened to Shiro with interest, wanting to know more about his friend. It was also for the fact that she wanted to know more about him. When He finally admitted to wanting rest she nodded her head with a kind smile. "I will thank you." She began, "please have sweet dreams." The girl stated before walking out of the room. After closing the door behind her, she began walking towards where she thought her bedroom was at. The human stopped walking and realized that she felt a bit lost. "uh oh...." She muttered to herself with a sigh. She soon took in a deep breath and continued walking. It took her a good hour before she finally found it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:36 pm 

Shiro climbed into bed slowly. It never occurred to him that Kasumi might get lost. Shiro felt the pain from his wound as he laid down. His side ached more and more as he adjusted his body. When Shiro finally got comfortable he found himself lying on his back starring right up at the ceiling. He couldn't help but smile despite the pain he was in. Shiro's thoughts of Kasumi gripped his mind as he eventually fell asleep. Before he knew it, Shiro was waking up early next morning. He climbed out of bed and walked out to his balcony to watch the sunrise. He ignored the wound, which wasn't as painful as the night before.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:26 pm 

Finally, exhausted and ready to be done and dressed for it, Kasumi plopped onto the bed. She could feel sleep come over her as she continued to feel the soft covers around her. Her body got plenty of rest, but her mind was still spinning with all that had happened to her. It was not until the light had hit her face when she began to stir from her fitful sleep. She opened her eyes slowly, still expecting that what had happened was a dream. IT was then that she fully realized that everything that had happened was indeed real. Even..... Kasumi hopped out of bed, still in nothing but her nightwear. She had remembered the other had been injured, and wanted to know if he was feeling better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:00 pm 

Shiro stood on the balcony silently for ten minutes. "Such a beautiful sight to wake up to." Shiro said to himself. He turned and went back inside his room. Shiro took off his night clothes and put on his black robes outlined with white. This was one of his combat robes. The robes were enchanted to be as durable as the toughest armor, but light as a feather. Shiro rubbed his wound gently, feeling how much it had healed.

-----
Lox knocked on Kasumi's door. "Are you awake miss Kasumi? I would like to come in and speak with you when you are decent." Lox said blankly as always. He stood silently on the other side of the door awaiting Kasumi's reply to his request.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:14 pm 

Kasumi's heart pounded knowing that she was not dressed yet and Lox had come. " u-um yes! Just give me a minute!" She called out. She dashed to where she had left the dress and got into it quickly. She combed through her hair just as fast and was done a little more than several minutes. "I'm done." She called out nervously. In reality she had no idea why Lox had come to get her.... maybe it was for the spar that would happen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 pm 

Shiro exited his room and walked down the hall to the stairs. He went down to the first floor and exited out of a side chamber which led to the castle garden. Shiro sat on a bench and took in the scenery. It was almost like a meditative ritual to him. One of Kanpeki's sisters noticed Shiro and sat by him. "Good morning Kiyuki how are you today?" He asked calmly. "I'm fine, but how are you? You seem rather calm to be facing Kanpeki with an injury. You know the fairy circle only repairs injuries that occur during the fight, not before right?" She asked a a bit worried. "No need to worry, I'll be fine." Shiro said back to her.

-----
Lox waited and listened as Kasumi got ready. He stood tall and straight, his black hair in a ponytail as always with his bangs stopping down by his chin. When Kasumi said he could enter he waited a few seconds then opened the door. "Good morning Kasumi, how did you rest?" Lox asked as he closed the door behind himself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:18 pm 

Kasumi took in a breath as the male entered the room. Her lips formed a smile and she bowed politely in response. " I slept well enough, and you?" She asked. The girl still wanted to know more on how to tell Lox's emotions. She folded her arms and looked curiously up at him before she remembered something. "Oh, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?" She asked, not wanting to take up to much of his time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:33 pm 

Shiro and Kiyuki sat in silence for a while. Shiro enjoyed the beauty of the garden. Kiyuki felt drawn to nature because out of the nine kyuubi tails her middle tail was earth. That meant that although she could use the other abilities of the kyuubi to some degree, earth was her main strength. "You are not jealous of Kasumi correct? I hope that when we agreed to end our relationship you were okay with it. I wouldn't want there to be any discomfort among us." Shiro said calmly. Kiyuki just sat in silence for a moment before sighing.

-----
"Yes indeed I did Kasumi. I wanted to know if I could trust you with a task. It is very important and I'm not sure who else I can turn to with this. If you want to decline it I understand completely." Lox said with concern in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 pm 

Kasumi looked up at Lox intently, listening to what he had to say. "A task?" She asked, while tilting her head. The girl was excited and curious all at the same time. She smiled once more and nodded her head. "Yes, I would love to help!" She stated ready to hear what the other had to say. It was not just for her curiosity, but also for the fact that she could sense a difference in his voice which was rather unusual to her. "What can I help with?" She continued to press.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:14 pm 

Shiro sighed a few moments after Kiyuki. After that there was a moment of silcence. "I'm happy for you, I truly am. She makes you happy in a way that I wished I could have. I really like her myself." Kiyuki said to Shiro. "I'm glad that you like her. But you did make me happy Kiyuki. The reason for our separation had nothing to do with the feelings I had for you." Shiro admitted to her. "You said had, as in past tense Shiro." Kiyuki replied. She knew there was nothing else between the two of them anymore.

-----
A smile spread across Lox's face. "Thank you so much Kasumi. You have no idea how much this means to me." Lox said to her in a grateful tone. He pulled out a note from his pocket. "I need you to deliver a note for me. I can't see to muster up the courage to do it myself. Can you please deliver it to Kiyuki, one of the kyuubi sisters. She is the one who dresses in green most of the time. I can repay you if you help me out." Lox said to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:06 pm 

Kasumi's eyes widened as she saw a smile spread across his face. She was feeling so happy this morning, simply by achieving her goal of seeing a smile on his face. Finally she saw a note in his hand, and she looked curiously at him once more. The girl nodded her head and her smile only grew. "Of course! I would love too!" She stated, glad she was be of use and help to someone. She bounded for the door before stopping. "um.... how about for repayment.... can you tell me how to find her? or at least the general area?" She asked realizing that she still did not know the area that much. "And... maybe where Shiro would be after?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:36 pm 

Shiro looked at the sun with a frown on his face. He hated being in a situation like this. Shiro didn't want Kiyuki upset about what was going on. Shiro finally just let out a sigh. "Our friendship is still meaningful too Kiyuki. You shouldn't worry about what was, focus on what will be." Shiro said to her calmly. "I understand Shiro, it's alright. I guess it just wasn't meant to be us." Kiyuki replied sharply

-----
"Kiyuki should be in the garden as always. I'll look around and find you so I can tell you the prince's location. Thank you again Kasumi, you really are doing me a huge favor." Lox said to her. His features began to return to their normal indifferent manner but he seemed different. There seemed to be life inside of Lox for a change.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:32 pm 

"Okay I shall head there then." She stated a slight bounce to her step. She turned around and began walking, slightly remembering the way out from the night before. After a couple of minutes, she finally reached the outside. Kasumi took in a deep breath, enjoying the smell and the rather fresh air. after wandering around for a couple of more minutes, she found Shiro... with.. someone. She approached and noticed more that it was one of the sisters. once close enough it was more clear that this is the one she needed to give the note to. Did Lox want it in private?... what about Shiro? She stopped, feeling shy and curious all at the same time, the letter still in hand.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:47 pm 

Shiro sat there in silence with Kiyuki for a moment. When he noticed Kasumi standing there his face turned red. The early morning light on Kasumi's face made her curious look seem even cuter than normal. "Ah good morning dear, how did you find me? Did your need for me draw you to me, or is it something else?" Shiro asked trying to hide his blushing with a smile. After a moment he noticed the note in her hand. He thought about whether or not he should ask about it. He eventually decided not to and instead acted as if he didn't see it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 pm 

A small smile formed on her face as soon as she saw shirow smiling at her. She moved the letter to her back as though she was certain that Lox did not want it really in the open. "oh, um good morning..." She stated. "I am sorry for interrupting..." her smile turning to that more of a slightly awkward one. " I just needed to talk to Kiyuki for a moment..." She admitted. Not wanting to give any more information, she looked at the earthly sister. She felt bad that it was not really the answer he might have hoped for, but it did make her feel slightly strange to be interrupting whatever was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 am 

Shiro noticed her hide the note behind her. He once again pretended not to notice, and allowed a confused look to come over his face. "Hmm you wish to have a private conversation with Kiyuki? This is a bit unexpected but as you wish." Shiro said as he stood up. "I should go get ready for my match, it is in less than two hours." Shiro said smiling as he walked past Kasumi. He took in a breathe of her fragrance as he passed her, and headed for the combat chamber the soldiers use to train new recruits. It was empty at this time of year because there were no new recruits, so Shiro planned on using it as his training ground for now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 pm 

Kasumi blushed lightly, already knowing that she was being rather obvious. She bit her lower lip and hung her head a little, feeling a bit guilty for interrupting the two. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." but before she knew it, he was already gone. A sigh escaped her lips, before she turned her head towards Kiyuki. It was best, she thought, to get this done quickly so she could have time to read the letter. "I'm sorry for interrupting, I was just asked to give this letter to you." She stated, bringing the letter back out from behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 pm 

Kiyuki accepted the letter with a smile. "You weren't interrupting anything. Besides, he is your fiance after all. That gives you the right to interrupt whatever you want so long as it involves him." Kiyuki said as she opened the letter. As she began reading it a smile came across her face, followed by tears. "Oh thank you so much Kasumi. I could tell me and you would be good friends, but I never expected you to be the messenger of good news as well." Kiyuki said really loudly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9