All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:49 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

JDizzle walked into the front door of his 1 bedroom apartment and flung his empty lunch pail onto the sofa. Strolling over to his closet, he moved some of what his mother referred to as "junk" and found his comic book collection in it's alphabetically organized glory.

"Spider-man, no I read that yesterday. Batman?" He shuddered at the film "The Dark Knight" and it's representation of the Clown Prince of crime. "Definitely not!" Then something caught his eye that he hadn't realized was under the comics. "So that's where my Teen Titans Complete Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray discs disappeared to! Mom was right, I do need to clean this closet more often!"

He put the Blu-Ray into the player and was scrolling through the title screen when he noticed a button he'd never seen before. "Bonus features: The making of a Teen Titan!" he looked at it for a few seconds.

"Shouldn't that be "The Teen Titans"?" He voiced aloud even though there was no one in the room with him. Deciding he just hadn't seen it in a long time, he pressed the select button.

Bad move.

His head felt like he'd just been assaulted with a rather severe blow to his cranium. As he fell to the ground, it seemed to evaporate from beneath him. When he could open his eyes again, he heard shouting as if some people were playing volleyball. Then he realized he was still falling, and it looked like he was at least twenty miles above sea level. of course that distance was closing fast. He finally got the sense to start screaming at about 5 miles to impact. It was too late, but at least he hit water.

~~~TITANS~~TOWER~~~

"1, 2, 3..." JDizzle felt someone pushing salt water out of his lungs. "1, 2, 3... Does anyone know CPR?"

"Excuse me, but ho- this 'see pea are' help thi- w friend- recover?" a voice said, distorted by the water in JDizzle's ears

JDizzle shot up like a rocket, coughing out the rest of the salty substance from his lungs. That voice only existed in one world, and even if it didn't, it only butchered english like that coming from Starfire. Looking around the room, he noticed that Robin, Starfire, and... ~Oh Angels and Demons.... NO WAY! Raven's here? She exists? but wait, if these three are real then...~ JD slowly looked down at his features and immediately started shaking. "I- how can a character like this be..." He turned to Robin. "I need a mirror."

Robin wasted no time in giving him one, seeing a determined look he knew all too well.

The mirror fell to the floor moments later. "Eric Vincetti... Eric Vincetti.... Eric Vincetti....." JDizzle was quite literally about to go into shock until raven walked over and said. "Slow down, you need to remain calm." in about the most uncaring way possible. "Is that your name?"

"Uhhh... Y-Yeeeees..." JDiz-errrr... Eric replied, enunciating the answer as if he didn't believe himself.

Robin wasted no time in taking out his communicator. "Beast Boy? Beast Boy? Cyborg?"

"Yeah what is it man? Kinda on a BB hunt right now!" Cyborg replied.

"Still no sign of him, huh? well keep looking!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Keyootee was bored, and turned on netflix looking at the different things on. Feeling like reliving some old cartoons, she decided to look to see what old shows were on there. She really didn't expect to see anything there that was really good that she once saw. It seemed that
mostly newer stuff was on netflix. Then, in the recommended for you section, there it was Teen Titans...but..something was weird about the title of it. She then scrolled to it, deciding to see the show because she loved it so when it was on.
The next thing she knew, she was in a room with some other guy, and...the teen titans themselves. She screamed looking around, thinking this was some kind of dream She must of fell asleep while watching the show. She then reached out and touched the strange guy who she didn't remember being in the show.
"Uh, who are you? I am Valerie True. What the...why did I say that name? That is just a character I made up and...what the hell?"
Looking down, Keyootee stared at her body. She was a teenager.
"The last thing I wanted was to be this age! I had a bad time enough being this the first time I was this old!"
Would she have to go to high school, be teased...yet...she didn't seem overweight now. What else was different?
"Uh..what is going on? This is too real to be a dream. OK, it seems somehow we got into this show.And..they seem to be looking for Beast Boy. I guess we should help but well...um...I am normal...well..not normal..."She blushed, feeling weird. When she was a teenager she had more friends then I did as an adult. I didn't know if this guy would like me, or any of these people would like me. I wasn't fat, but I was still myself. An awkward person who seemed to only get along with people who reached out to her.
She stared at a bug, not sure what to do. She had always dreamed of being able to be a super hero, or have powers...and having people like her even though I was fat and had trouble with people.
Suddenly the bug started getting bigger and bigger, and jumped in her lap like a cat.
"What the...oh my."
With this power,she was sure Beast Boy would like me. He was my favorite on the show. But, really, shewas more worried about this strange guy then the people on the show. They didn't seem real to me. This other guy did. Maybe in time she would feel different.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

As the scream came from the other bed in the room, Eric looked to find a character he only slightly recognized who seemed just as freaked out as he was. He instinctively shrunk back a bit when she touched him, but her introduction had him alert once again.

"Uh, who are you? I am Valerie True. What the...why did I say that name? That is just a character I made up and...what the hell? The last thing I wanted was to be this age! I had a bad time enough being this the first time I was this old!"

Eric smiled "Valerie True? as in, keyootee's Valerie True???" He held out his hand in a "friendly handshake" manner. "Well this IS a surprise. oh... sorry, I almost forgot! JDizzle, in the flesh. well, as close as I'll get in this place anyway."

When the giant bug flew into Valerie's lap, he shrank back again. "hmmm... it seems I've inherited Eric's fear of bugs." he whimpered almost pathetically. Robin was now looking at the two newcomers with a "curiosity-is-peaked-and-I-must-research-this" expression. Eric smirked. He knew Robin, and if Robin could figure this out for him, he didn't see any reason to start doing the work of a "How am I here?" situation.

The Titan's communicators beeped. "Guys, you might want to get here fast! BB's being pummeled by CinderBlock right now, and I sure ain't a one man army!"

JDizzle smiled and withdrew his dice shooter from where he knew Eric kept it. "Well then, I suppose if you want a one man army, I could tag along." He looked at keyootee and winked at her adding, "And 'Valerie' here might be able to help Beast Boy a bit too!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Keyootee blinked, wondering how in the heck this guy knew about Valerie. She hadn't used that character in years! But, really how he knew about her wasn't really important right now. He seemed to be freaked out by the bug, so she made it back to the size it was supposed to be, but if they were going to get to work together, he would have to get used to it. But right now he didn't need to get used to that...or...did he? It seemed though they just got here, they needed to help Beast Boy.
"Uh..yes...that is me. I am wondering how you knew that...but it seems though we just got here we need to do stuff right away. Geesh, you would think I would have some time to get used to the fact I am um..skinny, a teen and I seem to have power with bugs. And for some reason I don't feel shy at all. All that at once is a bit much to deal with you know! Uh..I am sorry um...JDizzle is it? I don't remember you! I have a crummy memory, so..uh...yeah."
She felt awkward, she thought this guy would be mad he knew her and she forgot him. She must of knew him from years ago or something?