All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:02 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

",John." The man said with a slight fanged smile. He walked behind Shadow with his bloody chains back in his pocket. He said, "Well I wouldn't exactly know what it's like in your shoes, but I had it tough. I was a experiment..They used me to sniff out gang member, or sometimes it was the other way around...That needle I carry around is what allows me to transform, but I do a **** job at keeping control of it.." He sighed a little and preformed a small back flip and said,"It changed me...I have claws, fangs, and wolf like instincts...I just prefer to hide them" He landed on all fours and started to walk on all fours as if he had done it all of his life. He said, "I don't know why, but I kinda like being like this..it makes me..different"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Shadow nodded as he came to the River where Yumi sat and gave her the bag of meat, she smiled "Thanks boys...should be ready soon" she told them as she began to put the meat into the pot.
"Need anything else kid?" Shadow asked as he watched her "Think we can put rice in it?" he asked as he took coins from his pocket counting them out,
"Sure if you can afford it..." she said with a shrug.
"I'll go see" Shadow looked up at John "Lets get some rice..." he began to walk toward the town taking the necklace form his pocket putting it on, he looked around at market as they walked through. He spotted rice and he had enough to get a bag along with some herbs yumi hadn't had.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 pm 

John shook his head and said with a bit of a chuckle,"No my king.." He dig his hands into his pocket and said,"I hate coming here...Let's try not to get spotted He kept walking and could see a group of men with guns walking nearby. His stomach dropped and he quickly shook Shadow with one arm and said,"I think we may want to get moving!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:54 pm 

Shadow looked up then toward the group nodding, "Sure..." he said as he put his hands in his pockets and began to walk away, he gotten back to yumi handing her the rice. "Hey John...stay here for a moment ya?" he said before walking across the river, he yanked the necklace off transforming into a wolf before starting to run.

Yumi stir the pot as she picked through the herbs Shadow brought "These are just weeds..." she said softly looking up at John "who ever sold these...these are not herbs, they are regular weeds" she told him as she showed him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:24 pm 

John looked at the weeds and caught a small sniff of them. He didn't mind if he seemed weird, but simply said,"Our kign can't tell the difference from a herb and a weed.." He got a quick sniff of the weed, which seemed a little weird. He turned towards the door and said,"I'll be back in a moment..I got the scent of a herb.." He walked on all fours into a small part of the forest clearing as if he were searching for something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:16 pm 

Yumi looked up at him and nodded "Thank you!" she called to him as she turned back checking on the food, she then started to clean and dry the skin Shadow gotten from the buck. She used the antlers to make the handle to a weapon, Yumi loved making things and loved using her hands but she was defective any other way. She always kept her emotions in check because if she didn't things happened, she didn't realize that she gotten too happy as she was carving the antlers into a hilt and her tail popped out. It wagged behind her like a happy puppy, a male walked up to her seeing the tail before turning around "GUARD!" he called "SHES A BEAST!!" he said running away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:34 pm 

John quickly came back with what little herbs he had collected and carefully found a way to sneak up on the man. He cupped his hand over the man's mouth and threw him to the ground, knocking him out cold. He grabbed the body and found and empty bottle and cautiously put it into his hands. He turned around and ran back on all fours with the herbs he had collected. He ran over to Yumi, dropped the herbs on the table, and said in a hiss,"What was that about?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:02 am 

Yumi looked back at him the smile she had faded "What?" she asked softly then noticed her tail was out "oh no...not again" she whimpered softly. "I'm sorry...Sometimes when I can't control my emotions, I...transform kinda" she told him. Yumi looked up as Shadow came back with a goofy smile on his face
"Food done yet? im starved" he said as he sat down by the pot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am 

John couldn't resist what he was about to do. He grabbed the weeds that shadow had bought and put them on a plate. He handed the plate to shadow and said," A meal fit for a king!" He looked at the pot and got a quick whiff of it. With his sensitive sense of s to him it seemed as if someone were cooking a feast. He laid back in a chair and waited for the elk to finish.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:17 pm 

Shadow looked down at the plate then up toward John "What the hell is this?" he asked as he picked it up in his fingers "I need meat...not this" he told him as he placed it back down. Yumi giggled grabbing her huge spoon starting to serve up the food,
"Shadow you need to get your money back...those are weeds" she told him as she put stew in front of him also. Shadow smiled with a nod picking up the bowl and placing it to his lips, not waiting for it to cool down, he began to sip it.
Yumi sat watching the two as she got her own bowl and ate it with a spoon, Yumi looked over at John and smiled "how long have you been here?" she asked him softly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:22 pm 

John chuckled a little and said,"Well long enough to tell the difference between weeds and herbs.." He felt almost at home with Yumi and shadow, but didn't really seem to show it with his expression. He grabbed the bowl and began to lap it like wolf drinking from the pond. He realized what he was doing and quickly put the bowl down. He sighed a little a murmured,"Being a experiment can also be a pain in the ass.."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:27 pm 

Yumi looked at him lapping from the bowl and tilted her head, she handed him her spoon and smiled "We only have one spoon...but im ok without it" she told him as she began to drink from it like Shadow. Shadow finished his first bowl and went back for seconds with a happy grin,
"Yummy as always sis" he told her as he gotten his second helping. Yumi nodded a bit as she put the bowl down looking around a bit as she was relaxed "So...what we doing about the humans? are we leaving them alone or killing off the ones who don't like us?" she asked.
"We do nothing, we don't want more people to hate us for killing off the human race...I mean for now we keep a low profile" Shadow told her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 pm 

John chuckled and took the spoon. He set it down next to himself as he said,"I'll pass.." He grabbed the bowl and slurped it down like a animal and set it down. He said under his breath,"That was good..." He heard Shadow and Yumi arguing over the humans, so he added to shadow by saying,"I think it'd be safer if we didn't try to hurt the humans..that'll just draw more attention to ourselves."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:12 pm 

Shadow nodded "Just Yumi if she doesn't keep her emotions in check, she would have more trouble then any of us" he told her as he sat back with a full belly. Yumi nodded a bit
"Well there some pups in town...I'm gonna bring them some stew" she said as she made a bowl and began to walk away. Shadow sighed softly looking over John
"Well shes a sweet girl, just has a bit of trouble with...everything" he said softly, "Thought she was born like us she had complications" he said as he looked down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm 

John said with a sigh,"Well she tries to help..In my book its enough.." He waved as he saw Yumi. His expression changed and he said,"I think we may want to keep an eye on her..just to be on the safe side.." He didn't like the idea of the people who had just helped him being taken away by the townsfolk.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:03 pm 

Shadow shook his head a bit "Nah, shell be alright" he said as he laid back looking at the sky "She needs to learn I won't always be here or get here in time to rescue her" he said softly "Though it sounds harsh its true." Shadow sighed softly getting up from his spot and looked down to Jhon "Well? today were not going to allow her to get injured" he said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and began to walk behind her keeping his eyes on her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:52 am 

John quickly got up (After another quick fast bowl) and followed behind Shadow. He kept his distance and said with a slight sigh, "Yeah, well I'm here to...After all I saved her skin only last night..." He managed a small wink and his regular fanged smile. He followed behind Shadow as he continued his light jog behind Shadow. He said with a slight chuckle,"You better be careful Yumi or else I might get to that all before you even know what happened..." He managed a quick, all four, sprint and grabbed a quick spoon of the pot and ran behind Shadow again.