All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:55 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Name: Ken
Image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14055279/

Ken woken up at the crack of dawn, his huge room dim as the windows were covered to keep it dark so he wouldn't be disturbed by the sun, he slowly gotten out of the bed. Ken put on the slippers at the edge of his bed before walking over to the corner where the chamber pot sat, he took his morning **** before going to get dressed, pulling on his regular clothes and strapping his sword to his side. He walked out of the bedroom without a word to the maids who bowed at the door, he walked right past them to the dining hall sitting down at the head of the table. His mother was late getting to the table, quiet as ever until he began to talk with her, "Hows father?" he asked as he watched her.
"Hes alright" she barely lifted her eyes from the plate, his mother was a submissive woman, once his fathers pet than his wife but she loved being his pet.
"Make sure the doctor comes to see him today..." he told her in a stern voice before going back to eating his fruit,
"Yes sir" she whispered, it was barely audible but he heard it since they were the only two in the room. Ken felt his groin twitch at her submissive nature even toward him, "When breakfast is finish, clean the table off" he told her eager to see her response.
She nodded her head "Yes sir" she said again still picking at her food, holy **** his own mother was submitting to him, as he was about to take it a step further he heard the maid interrupt him. "Sir you have a visitor..." she bowed keeping her eyes away from him, annoyed Ken picked up the glass of wine that sat in front of him and poured it on the floor and breaking the glass before excusing himself to see who wanted him.

Last edited by Yumiwolf on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:15 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Isa
Appearance: http://pixbim.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... d-blue.jpg

Isa was silent, keeping her head down and her bright blue eyes to the floor as the odd pair of the King's younger brother and a new slave woman made their way to the dining hall. Her gown, matching her eyes to a T, was rather... tight on her, showing off the fair sized bosom she had, which didn't help with the gawkers. Maximillian didn't seem to notice as he strutted through the hall, giving her the occasional nudge forward when she fell back a bit.

"Now then, remember what I say. You are to do whatever he wishes, regardless of how you may feel about it. You know what you must do?" They stopped at the door, and Isa gave a nod. As if the embarrassment of becoming a slave was bad enough, now she had to dirty her hands with a prince's blood. In time, at least.

Maximillian pushed the door open with one hand, giving his nephew a wide grin. "Ken! Look what I found when I was perusing the marketplace! I thought it might lessen the load of my dear brother's dying, seeing as you are to become king once he is gone." Isa's eyes turned up to look at Maximillian's brown, near black eyes. It was pretty clear he was trying to fake sadness, but she knew better. Why would this pompous butthole want someone younger than him to take the throne when he had every right? That's what Isa was here for, anyways.

Suddenly, she let out a surprised yelp when she felt a pat on her rump, sending her towards the prince. "She is extremely obedient, so do whatever it is men your age like to do" The King's brother arched an amused brow, and Isa began to blush.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:51 pm 

Ken looked down at the female then back at his uncle "Is she suppose to be mine or something?" he asked as he looked back at her "Its more fun to train them and not have them trained for you uncle...and great job showing Sympathy for my dying father" he said as he walked past the two out the front door. Ken stood outside the door not going far really, "ready my horse...I feel like going into town" he told one of the guards before looking back at his uncle "why don't you go check on your dear brother?" he said in a smart ass tone.

Ken turned once he heard the hoofs of the horse "I shall accept your gift because its only fair, lets go female" he told her allowing one of the guards to pick her up and place her on the back of the horse when he gotten on. "Do try to stay out of trouble uncle...I shall not have anything funny going on" he told him as he started the horse into a full run, weather the female had the sense to hang onto him was up to her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 am 

This prince in front of her didn't seem too kind to his uncle, though his uncle didn't have much of a reason to be kind to him, either. She was a bit taken aback at the passive aggressive manner in which he treated his own flesh and blood. It also seemed like the uncle had seen plenty of this in his brother's son. The man bit his tongue, trying to save face in front mere servants and maids, and allowed the two to leave without a word on his behalf. "Damn child..." he muttered to himself, leaving the room with hands in his pockets.

Isa blinked, following him only to let out a squeak as strong hands took hold of her waist and hoisted her onto the saddle, right behind the prince. She stared at his back for a moment, uncertain of whether or not to hold on, when the horse leaping forward solved that matter instantly. She jolted, wrapping her arms quickly around his waist. She wasn't at all used to this sort of treatment, but from what she understood, this was what it was going to be like for some time. "Do... do you not wish to know where I come from, or even my name?" she asked, seeming surprised about how he simply referred to her as 'female' earlier.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am 

Ken said nothing to her as he rode soon slowing down once he came close to the town, he pulled the horse into a slow trot looking around, "I don't wish to know..." he told her as he was trying to figure out what he wanted to do with her. "who trained you and what did they train you to do?" he asked as he stopped the horse in front of a jewelry stall, he looked at all that it had to offer and was drawn in by one of the pieces. He jumped off the horse leaving her on it as he looked at everything before buying what he wanted, he then walked over toward the cloth stall and brought a few fabric pieces. He could get his mother to sew the girl something sexy to wear perhaps something that showed off her body to him, "these should do nicely" he smirked as he stuffed them into the satchel bag the horse carried before walking on.

he stopped at a stall that has collars, leashes, chains, whips and many more fun items for him to play with. He looked up at her giving her an evil smirk "Fun" he said softly before looking back down at everything looking it over carefully.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:39 am 

The girl froze when he asked who had trained her. What on earth was she supposed to say? "Uh...." she glanced away, trying to think of something. "I... never knew his name... but the one who caught me also trained me" In reality, that was the truth. Maximillian was the one to 'train' her AND the one to have her caught. Though, it was likely he would never know her true life before all this craziness started.

This was a fair sized market, but what Ken was going for made Isa nervous. When he got to the supposed animal/pet shop, Isa stiffened. Collars? Chains? What was going on in that twisted mind of his?? Her eyes grew wide, and, though it appeared difficult, she forced a little smile. "My master taught me a lot of things... but nothing that involves THAT" She quivered slightly, badly wanting to be back home right about now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:25 am 

The answer she given Ken bored the hell out of him "alright alright shut up" he told her as he picked up a collar, leash, and rope before walking away tugging the horse behind him. He held the collar in his hands as he looked up at her stopping the horse and slapping its ass making it rear up on its hind legs kicking her off. He then took the rains once more so it didn't bolt, "Great now that your down from there" he grinned putting the collar around her neck "You will refer to me as Master, You will answer me with 'yes master'" he had a satisfying grin playing on his lips. "You hesitate at any moment you will be punished...I won't tell you what that punishment is or when and how it will come" he told her, he attached the leash to her collar and tugged her a bit "Lets go...Grab nights rains" he told her.

Ken began to walk again looking at the other many things the civilians had to offer, almost none of them knew his face because he mostly used the privet gardens while growing up, his mother was everything to him though he loved his father too but his mother was the reason he stayed. Ken saw a gleam in the distance that caught his eye, he tried to ignore it but something told him to turn the other way, he turned around taking the rains from her. "Get on the horse" he demanded as he climbed up onto the saddle and kicked the horse into a run back to the castle, he didn't know why he was going back but it was a good as time as any to play with his new pet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:18 am 

Isa recoiled a little from the insulting reply. However, she had no time to say anything in return as the horse sudden reared up, sending her tumbling to the ground with a shriek. She sat, dazed, on the dirty road, when her 'master' came up and latched the collar around her throat rather tightly. It took a second for her to realize what she was being told, and when she did, the taste of bile rose in her throat. 'Controlling me, forcing me to call him master, treating me like an animal...' Isa had to keep her expression in line as she took hold of the reins and followed him entirely unwillingly.

Her cheeks felt flushed as a few people looked over at her. After all, how many people could afford a slave here? Not many, it seemed. She struggled to keep calm as she was suddenly ordered onto the horse. She exhaled, fitting one foot in the stirrup before swinging on, not even bothering to ride sidesaddle. After all, did slaves do that? She remained solemn throughout the entire horseride.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:53 pm 

When he gotten to the castle he gotten off the horse yanking her down roughly as he handed the horse off to the guards "Take care of him will ya? he looks a bit skinny" he told him as he began to walk inside. the maids at the door bowed to him as he walked in but were confused about her trailing behind him, they dared not open there mouths but they did stare, Ken turned on his heels to look at them. The maids scattered back to doing there house work, Ken nodded before proceeding to his fathers chambers to check on him, he was glad to see his father was resting peacefully, he then took her to the bed room. Ken yanked the sheets down that were covering the windows and went to sit on his bed with her in front of him "Alright darling...strip slowly and show me that beautiful body" he told her in a stern voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:41 pm 

She winced as she was tugged around through the halls. Of all the ways she could be treated... Even Ken's uncle treated her better than this! Well, he had something in mind for her, and he wanted to make sure that she listened.

Suddenly, as soon as she was held in front of him, and the demand came out of his lips, she couldn't handle any more. Her eyes grew huge and she promptly put her hand to his face and shoved him back. "NO! No no no! I will NOT do such a thing!" She stepped back quickly, a look of pure disgust on her face. "Regardless of my status here, I will not be forced into something like that by a man I just met! If this is something most men here do to women, I want no part in it!"

The look she gave him was far different from earlier, one of rage, and the way she spoke and the words she used could be considered something different from what peasants did. She had a fire in her eyes, and her fists grew tight at her sides.

"I would have thought royalty here had most decency, but it's clear to me I was wrong. At least Sir Maximillian treated me with SOME respect, even though I was a mere gift. You may as well send me back to him, because I will not listen to any more of your perverted requests!" Her arms folded over her bosom, she glared at him from across the room. An outburst like that likely wasn't going to end well for Isa.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm 

Ken flew from his seat on the bed once she was finished talking and slapped her with the back of his hand "I will not have you speak to me in that manner..." he growled to her. When she fell and hit the floor Ken was behind her in seconds pulling the collar tight chocking her "You will do as I tell you without the lip...understand me?" he let go but yanked her up and ushered her toward the bed. Ken retook his seat with her in front "Now...lets try this again" he grinned, as he was about to give his commands one of the maids knocked.
"Sir?" she called out
"What!?"
"Your duties call" Ken gotten up with a sigh tugging her leash as he walked out of the room beside her, he had her sit on a pillow at his right hand as he began to address the kingdoms problems.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:04 pm 

She let out a gasp, eyes big as the floor met the side of her cheek. All she could see for a moment were stars. When she was yanked upwards, she struggled for breath, grabbing his hands tightly, still angry. "No..." she hissed, eyes narrow as she was dragged over to the bed once again. Thankfully, a maid saved her from her plight, but she still didn't want to go with this annoying perverted prince. She held her tongue tightly as she was pulled along once more. At least she didn't have to sit on the cold floor. Isa was still boiling mad, but she wouldn't dare lash out at him in front of the court people, which included the King's brother. No, she would have to contend with this man in secrecy. This assassination was going to be harder than she thought, for reasons she hadn't even expected.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:13 pm 

Later they already had dinner and Ken didn't pay much mind to his young pet, he pulled her toward the bed room and put her inside but stayed outside for a moment to talk to one of the maids. When he was done he walked back inside looking at her before going to get ready for his slumber, he used the chamber pot as he gotten undressed hanging his sword on the wall before sitting on the bed. The maid came in a little bit later dragging a steel cage in "find a corner" he told her waving it off like it didn't matter to him, once the cage was set up he grabbed Isa's leash again dragging her toward it. "Now..." he began as he took the leash off pulling the collar tighter "Since you want to disobey and talk back to me...tonight you sleep in this" he told her as he kicked her into the cage and shut the door. He pulled a specially made lock out and put it on the cage so she wouldn't escape, he kept the key around his neck "I hope you have fun..." he smirked as he walked toward his bed, when he climbed in the maid put the sheet back on the windows before leaving the room.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:25 pm 

As she was pushed into the room again, she let out a huff. What was he doing? Getting those chains to make her night even worse? After all, she was still a virgin, as was tradition for unwed women, but she knew of sex. At least... some of it. The leashes and collars though, that was new to her.

Out of nowhere, in came a maid lugging a cage. A cage?! Of all the things he could do... Her expression turned from fury to worry in the blink of an eye. When she was suddenly pulled close to him, she grit her teeth, wincing as the leather around her throat grew tighter. She was promptly turned around, and she yelped as she felt a kick to her backside, sending her headfirst into the thick bars. Isa grimaced, rubbing the fresh bump on her head, while Ken locked her inside. Her head whipped around, and she stared at the man out of anger. He was going to pay. Lifting up a foot, she started loudly banging it against the bars. She could already feel bruising, but that didn't matter to her. If she had to sleep in a cold, rusty cage, he wasn't going to sleep at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 pm 

Ken gotten up from his bed glaring at her, he needed to shut her up for the night so he could rest, he had a meeting with two kingdoms in the morning and if he showed weakness they would attack. He gotten up walking toward the chamber pot and filled it to the top before picking it up and putting it on the top of the cage "Slightest movement will make it fall" he said as he gave the cage one small kick to show her it would spill. "Good night" he smirked as he walked back to bed climbing under the covers and turning away from her, he hoped she wouldn't make anymore noise his eyes slowly gotten heavy before he fallen asleep.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 pm 

Hearing the shuffling of his bedspread, Isa grinned cheekily. Clearly he was ticked, but... where was he going? She arched a brow at him as he went over to the opposite corner, towards a little pot... "Oh no..." she whispered, her nose crinkling in disgust as he carried over the filled container of **** and other foul leavings. "You truly ARE disgusting" she muttered under her breath at him, eyes narrowing. She gave a startled look when he kicked the cage, she was certain the chamber pot would spill and she would be thoroughly covered in defecation. Thankfully though, that wasn't the case.

She quickly covered her nose with her hand, revolted by the stench. Back where she was from, they had the chamber pots in a small, separate room just so the horrible odor wouldn't torment anyone while they used the bedroom. But, clearly, these people weren't so clever. Exhaling irritatedly, she leaned gently against the cold cage bars, trying to ignore the smell, and shut her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm 

The next morning Ken awake rested, the maid rushed in just as he was getting out of his bed and took his chamber pot replacing it with an empty one before rushing back out, he yanked the sheets from the window giving her a rude awakening. "The maids will give you a bath" he began "Get dressed in what they give you...we meet with kingdoms today and I don't need a war breaking out because you want to be a brat." He told her as he walked out of the room allowing the maids to rush in, he went to another room to get dressed in his good clothes, he might even take a ride to one of the bothering kingdoms to see how they were doing. He called his uncle into the room where he dressed and waited, when he showed he just stared at his uncle for a minute before asking "Where did you get that spit fire of a girl?" he asked not in the mood for games.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm 

Isa's eyes squeezed shut tighter as sunlight suddenly awoke her rudely. She let out an irritated groan, covering up her eyes with her palm. Oh, if only she could simply sleep in and try to forget about this nightmare! Unfortunately, he wasn't about to let that happen. She was speedily taken out of the cage, led to a bathroom, and stripped fully naked. This was something she was a bit more used to. The maids seemed a bit surprised at the lack of confusion on the girl's face. After all, slaves usually didn't have people waiting on them like this. But, you see, Isa was no ordinary slave.

Maximillian arched an actually quizzical brow, not faking it for once. Spit fire? What on earth was that woman doing?? He gave a half smirk, trying to play it off a little. "A nearby kingdom. Apparently she had been caught stealing some jewelry from a stand, and they were taking her off when I offered to buy her. I didn't think she was so rough around the edges though. She behaved perfectly with me. Perhaps you're just bad company?" He showed his teeth with a wide grin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm 

Ken glared at his uncle with a soft sigh "if I was really bad company uncle she would have been dead already" he said as he fixed the last of his clothes before walking out "I have business to attend too, try and behave" he told his uncle as he walked away. Ken sat on the thrown awaiting his pet to be by his side before he allowed anyone to come and speak to him, keeping his anger under control was easier with her beside him.

Lawrence sat on his horse waiting to be escorted in "I hope he isn't in a bad mood today...that little brat I swear" he growled as he gotten down from his horse handing it off and keeping his two main guards on him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 pm 

Soon, Isa was dressed in a rather revealing getup, her hair now in a loose braid. She exhaled, appearing weary. Was this really what she had to wear? As if the idea of strip teasing the prince was bad enough! But, what choice did she have? Get close to him, kill him, then return home. That's all that was needed of her, and if that involved losing her purity to him, then that was a sacrifice she had to make. But, her stubborness was getting the better of her.

Letting out a breath, she stepped into the throne room, taking her place on a pillow beside the throne. At least she could be comfortable while they rambled on for hours...

Suddenly, the doors opened, and Isa's blue eyes grew big. 'Brother...' Instantly, she ducked her head, while her thoughts swarmed. 'Was this who he was supposed to meet with?? I can't let him recognize me, or it will all be ruined! Maximillian said he will KILL me if I don't get the job done... oh god...' She appeared slightly more pale than earlier as she tried to avoid eyecontact.