All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was a average night, nothing out of the ordinary going on in the eyes of the citizens. Most of those citizens were blind not to see what was happening in a parking structure at a abandoned lot. There was a lone man and a large group of gang members before him. He could hear one of them asking, "What makes you think we'll let you go this time?" The man remained quiet and lowered his head a little and murmured, "Fine...I'll work it off..." Then he murmured under his breath, "Jackass..." The leader went up to the man and hit him overhead with something.

He couldn't tell what had happened, but when he awoke he was tied to a chair. The man let out a snarl that sounded like that of a wild wolf about to attack. The leader of the large gang held a small needle in his hand and said, "Not much without your damn needle, huh dog?" He laughed and tossed the needle away from sight. The man turned his head and said,"You have my word...I'll work for it.." The gang leader rested on what seemed to be a pipe and said,"Now...your first job is to take care of a few...'friends' of ours.." The man said, "Fine...I'll do it.." The gang leader untied the man and quickly tied his hands together. The man didn't seem to care and said,"What? want to use me as your tracking dog?" The gang leader smiled a little and said,"Thought you'd never ask..." A few of the gang members pressed what seemed like guns to the man's back to move him. He complied and cautiously moved to the end of a large complex that seemed a little far from town. A few of the gang members followed behind the man and pointed their fingers north. The man sniffed a little and said,"I can't smell from here you idiots!" The gang members pushed him forward further, outside of the complex and closer to the alley way he had been knocked out in. The man sniffed again and said,"You're joking right...You dumb-asses don't know how to use a tracking dog do you? The gang member struck the man over his head and grabbed a gym bag and threw it on him. The man snarled again and took a very small sniff and felt like he was about to vomit. He said with a small growl,"He's further up North..." The man stood up and started a limped walk towards a abandoned building further up north.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace