All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Captain Renae

I Set this Rpc as a either one Of the ones below.

Captain Renae Turner. She is Will turns sister. Captain of The Lega. Renae Is the oldest of the them. She made a promise to her father to keep a eye on Her brother. But after the years went by it got harder. So when Jack meet Will she asked jack to keep a eye on him for her. She cared a lot for her brother. When Will became bound to the sea. She sighed but she was happy now that her brother and Her father were together now. After the war between the British and the pirates were over Will found out he had a sister. After all those years, He didnt know he had a sister. Boot straps was worried She might have died.
As Renae set sail for her next journey she notice there was a small row boat out on the water seeing from her spy glass it was Jack, She Ordered her crew to get him onto the ship. As jack got onto the ship see it was her.
"Oi, You cant believe what my crew did." He said walking drunk still and the map in his hand.
"What do you got here, this time Jack?" she said to him. Looking at the map.
Jack plopt the map down onto a table and pointed to the fountain of youth.
"that there is what im going for now. After your dearly brother took up my need to live forever, Im going to go for the fountain." he said.
She waved her hand infrount of her face. "you have been drinking havnt you?"
"Yes." he said guilty.

((you can be jack or a crew member, Or will. or even anyone you like to add in. HAve fun))

-- ----------------
Rp2:

Captain Renae, Captain of the Leshalo. She had been captain since she was a teen-ager. As the boat sailed Out to space, She turned the wheal.
"Get ready for anti-gravity. Jock Ready the gravity pole when i give my ready." she tyes herself to the railing holding the wheal. The crew tyes the

new comers telling the ropes of the ship.
((again its all open, You can be anything))
------------

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace