All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The first of all (open)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:27 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nine ages ago, the first immortal was born. Satan himself said to a peasant man.” I will grant you whatever you want.” The peasant man didn’t know it was Satan. The man asked for a young beautiful woman who would be his wife. Satan granted it. A year later, Satan came back to the man and said. “Now I granted you what you wish, you must give something to in return.” The man nodded. “I want you to go in bed with your wife and you will have a child. You must not let anything harm her. She well grants you wealth all I want in return is for her to be alive. “But the Devil just tricked him.
A year later the man and the woman bard a child. They named the girl Eve. The woman died giving birth. The man expected a lot out of Eve; Wealth, Riches, and other stuff. But once she turned 10, he stopped expecting a lot of her. He realized that she would never give him wealth. The only thing that he saw out of her was death, and trouble. So he tried to keep her inside tell night.
So, she could feed on anything she could get her hands on. She was really strong she was fast and she had a temper of a wolf. The week her father died he told her what the devil did to him. She became in range with her father and the devil. she was about the age of 17 when her father died.
As the man died she saw the reaper. She looked at him. “Who are you?” she asked him.
The reaper looked around then asked “are you talking to me?” she nodded “well I am Jack, The Reaper.” He said “May I ask who are you?”
Eve looked at him “My name is Eve daughter of Renae.” He nodded in meeting her.
Then the devil appeared. “It seems you meet each other.” They nodded. The reaper bowed “My lord I was wondering how she can see me? When no mortal is not supposed to see me.”
The devil looked at him “Well my good friend. Because she is not a mortal. She is a creature I’ve made many years ago. And I made her because she well make more creatures. She will be the head of all of which was making of her own hands, and mouth. Long ago I asked you if you could care after her after her mortal father was died. And you agreed.” He said to The Reaper. Jack nodded and looked at her, finished his business and took her.

One age later she had turned lots of people into Vampires and Werewolves. She watched her creature, she was the ruler over them. She gave them freedom. If they fought she tried to stop them. Soon enough she gave up and let them fight. She disappeared in the shadows and watches the world in the dark. She walked the towns’ streets in regret. She hated what she has done but she just lived it. She hid in a castle in England.
((will have pic for her... Im drawing her))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace