All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unexpected
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

My life is falling apart, I thought as I ran. I was running away from home. My parents abuse me, and my sister wants nothing to do with me. I thought I would hitch a ride out of the state, and move on from there, and try to find someone to take me in.
I had some money saved up, about $50,000 dollars, so money wasn't the problem. I guess i could go to the police. All the evidence they would need is all over my body. Even in my body. The baby growing inside of me was my dad's friend's. ~I don't want a stupid baby,~ he told me, ~so instead of me doing it, I'll have Rob do it.~ And then he did. Now, I'm 3 months pregnant at age 16. I don't want the baby at all. I honestly don't, but I couldn't get and abortion, or else Dad would have known.
I heard my dads voice in the distance. "Alyssia, come home now! We won't hurt you!"
That statement only made me run faster, in the direction of the New York Special Victims Unit.

I stopped running when it was in sight. I walked inside, breathing hard. The bruising in my face and abdomen started to throb. A nice lady came up to me.
"Can I help you?" She asked.
"Yes, I'm Alyssia Barnes, and I need to talk to a detective, now please."
"I'm detective Grace Quick. What can I do for you?" She asked me.
"Before I tell you, can I get some water please?"
"Yes, just hold on a second." She turned away, "Carter, can you look after her for me?"
Another detective came up. He was nice, and for once in my life, I felt safe. A minute later, Grace came back with my water.
"Thank you," I told her. I took a huge drink, and then set it down. We where sitting down now, so I told her my story.
"My name is Alyssia Phoebe Barnes, and I live on Village street. My father is George Barnes, and my mother is Amanda. They abuse me, and its been that way ever since i was five. Three months ago, my fathers friend, Robert Green raped me. I am currently impregnated with his child."
The detective took action immediately. "How old are you?" "16." What's your address?" "155739 Village street" "Do you have any family to live with?" " I don't know. My parents never told me. Then again, they never tell me anything." "Okay, for now, you can stay here. If needed, you can come to my apartment and stay with my family. Whatever you need, we are here for you. But, we need to examine you for your bruises for evidence."
I nodded. "Is there anyway to get an abortion this late in pregnancy?"
She looked at me with understanding. "I don't know. Why don't you ask the Medical Examiner?"
I nodded again, and we went off to the ME's office, getting ready to determine my future.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Unexpected
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

This looks interesting. Can i clam. Or is it taken? If not what do you have in mind?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am 

no you can claim if you want, i dont care

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Sweet i claim so what do you have in mind? Need to know so i can build up character

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am 

well, i was thinking that she would go and live with the detective, but her life would just fall down hill... i dont know

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am 

hmm would you like me to be the detective or what?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 pm 

yeah, that would be cool :D thanks for claiming this... i thought nobody would

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:09 pm 

lol i know the feeling. I look at post that havnt been posted yet on. lol i liked it. But what would you like me to do? As character wise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm 

hmmm idk umm maybe just take Alyssia in as a daughter.
I was thinking that when the whole ordeal is over, the detective would adopt Alyssia, since she won't have any family that they could find.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 pm 

the whole thing could be her parents go on the run, because they figured since they couldn't find her, she went to the cops. So, they went on the run, and try to find and kill Alyssia. But, that doesn't work because the detective gets there in time, and so on and so forth, and random things can happen in between that, but thats basically what i had in mind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm 

Okay cool can do.. so girl or guy detective?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm 

the girl one... you can start now if you want :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:43 pm 

Grace Quick, she was someone who does her job well. She would never give up on a mission. As Alyissa came up to her. She had no mission at the moment. She had been waiting for her next one. As Alyissa had made her way to the ME. She had filed Alyissa, and her supervisior had seen the file and told her take on her.
She came into the ME. "When she is ready, send her to my office." She said. Leaving the office. And then going to her office. She started on work, like finding a house for Alyissa. She couldnt find anything.

Attachments:
detective_nina_cassady.jpg
detective_nina_cassady.jpg [ 49.29 KiB | Viewed 5626 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm 

A woman who looked about 20 came up to me. "Detective Quick told me to take you to her office." I nodded, and followed her. She took me to a roomy office with a black leather couch in it. There was a mahogany desk with papers on it. The women smiled and left, closing the door behind her. I sat on the couch, and took out a book from my bag. I read for a little bit, and that got old. I stretched out on the couch, and closed my eyes. The next thing I knew, i was asleep. And the night mares started.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm 

Grace was noticed that she had someone waiting for her. She comes into the room. And sits at the desk. "Well, So you told me most information on who,what, when, and where. But i have been trying to find a place for you. But there isnt one for the moment. If you like you can stay with me, until i find a place for you." She had folded her hands and leaned on her desk to look at you. "My team is looking into the area. They will watch your parents for awhile. And if you need anything, dont be afraid to ask. I would like to keep a eye on that child. Unless you have a plan for getting rid of it." She said. She had gotten a notepad. She hoped to hear anything you wanted to say

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm 

I woke up when she walked into the office. Then she said what i was waiting for "Unless you want to get rid of it I was fully awake then. I nodded vigorously. "Yes, please. I'm not ready for a baby, not at all. And if its not to much, i really would like to live with you." The detective nodded and smiled. "I would love to have you. I have a daughter your age. You guys can go to school together. I think you'd really like each other." She said her goodbyes and left, more work to do with my parents i guess. Then something hit me. For once, i felt safe. For once, I could let my guard down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm 

((okay just saying i have a problem with people playing my character... I do understand that you got her down, on the plot. If you understand my view on why i dont like people doing my character. My main reason, is why rp when you got they whole thing))
Grace had to do paperwork, and she had to get authority from the police she could take you. Then also get the child that was growing out. She scheduled the appointment. Then calling it a day at the office. She comes into her office. "Come on, we're going to my house." She said then locking the door as you leave the office. She walked with you. She lead you to a car. Getting in and then starting the engine and driving to her house. Her house was the steroe typical suburb house. Nicely built with a nice lawn. There was kids out playing there outside games. She pulls into the garage. Closing the garage door and then opening a door doing inside the house. "Well it isnt much, when you need to ill show you your room." She said. She puts her stuff onto the kitchen counter.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm 

"If you don't mind, I'd like to go now." The detective nodded. She walked off with a gesture to fo.llow her. With me backpack on my shoulder, i followed her to a room at the back of the house. "This is my daughter's room, but it has another bed in it, along with another dresser. If you want, we can go to your house tomorrow to pick up some of your things." I nodded, too tired to think about much. "Well, I can see your dead on your feet, so make yourself at home." I nodded again, and collapsed on the bed. I was asleep before I heard the door close.