All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Scia didn't remember a time before the streets. She'd been there for so long that the dimly lit allies and thugs on the corners were reassuring. There was a time before the streets, of course. She hadn't come to live at the house of the Undesirables until she was three. There was a time before that. A time where she had a family. A time before the Undesirable Laws. She oftened wonder what her family were like, why they had given into the laws so easily. Or if they were even alive to answer these questions. She had a friend, who had made it her life's work to make connections with the upper classes through criminal enterprise, and offered to find out this information for her. Scia didn't want it.

She had grown up on the streets. The dimly lit allies were her playrooms and the thugs her family. She had made a life for herself along with her best friend though the criminal underground that popped up after The Undesirable Laws passed. They specialized in doing anything for the right price. Smuggling, assassinations, anything their clients needed. But Scia knew that the streets would only be good for her for so long. The streets would chew her up and spit her out as soon as she lost her touch. As soon as someone newer, someone more dangerous, showed up, but she planned to be gone by then. Far away from God Forsaken Vlanmir, and its oppressive law and the streets. But that was at least a few years in the future. Until then she would concern herself with other matters.

Such as the loud grumbling in her stomach as it tried to digest itself. She pushed herself off the raggedy old couch and looked at her partner in crime. "Duuuuuude, I'm starving!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 am 

Jenova wondered about his social rank in this world,a thug and a lower distract member.He sighed at least he found someone who understand his pain.Scia was the girl he met when he was a young child that soon became best friends.After a few years they became a great team,as they were hired to do alot of jobs for the right price.

Right now they are back at their base or home as Jenova woke up from the couch.He turned his head towards scia as he streched out."Hey princess,your hungry as always"He got up as he dusted himself off and walked over to her."Come on,we can steal some from the stands"He said with a smirk as he jumped out the window into a building.Then into a alley,as he started to walk to the market to steal some food.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:17 am 

Scia hopped out of the window and followed Jenova to the market, her stomach still grumbling loudly. "Why do you call me princess?" She mumbled, leaning back a little as she walked, putting her hands behind her head. "I'm no princess. I'm not even a 'street princess'." A street princess was a girl who had gained power on the streets by using their bodies, and came to run the streets for it. Scia would never be a street princess. She would do a lot of things for money, but there were even limits for her.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:54 am 

He came into the market as he quickly took a apple from a stand,he polished it then toss it at scia.He throught about,why he called her princess."I call you a princess because you act like one,also I wouldn't let you become a street princess"He always got mad when a guy talks to scia but he wondered why was it a crush or something more.He quickly ran passed a crowd as he stole some pouchs of money from them."Come on slowpoke we got to get our job for today"He said as he ducked into a small alley way and stopped in front of a door.He knocked on the door as someone asked for the password."Order of Night" The door opened as he entered and saw alot of his freinds as he looked for a assignment.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm 

Scia caught the apple and skipped after him threw the crowd. She slipped into the bar, waving at the guard at the door, before following Jenova farther in. "Why don't we ask the owner for a job? She always has something to do." She suggested, taking a bite of the apple. She grabbed the drink of something she stole from someone's table. "Mmm, Wufish."

Wuflish was an incredibly strong liquer from Wuflin. It wasn't incredibly popular in Vlanmir, but Scia was fond of it. It got her drunk faster than anything else, and getting drunk was an excellent way to deal with life on the streets.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:42 pm 

Jenova would stop as he turned to scia,and smile at her."What a great idea,but the owner hates me right now"He said as he snatched her drink,then had some himself.Then returned it to scia,as he started to count the money he stolen."Of course princess,you can ask the owner for a job"It was true,they liked scia better then him,but whatever.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm 

"They may like me but I hate them." She sighed, leaning against the bar and looking over the room. A man sat in the corner with long blond hair, pulled back with leather and olive colored skin. The olor of his skin would have yelled he was a forgiener in the country of Vlanmir, since the cities were underground, but the fluffy triangular ears on his temples yelled he was a Wulfish person. Why is he here? she thought. Wufish and Vlanmir peoples hated each other. Almost every war in history involved the two fighting.

"Hey, Jenova, let's go talk to him." She nudged him, and motioned to the man. "Wufish never come here unless they've gotta under the table job. And y'know they pay good."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:48 pm 

He stared at the guy from where he was,and noticed he was different.He sighed as he walked over to the guy and looked at him."So whats someone like you doing in these parts forgiener"He spoke in strong but calm tone as the guy looked at him."Nothing that you need to know"He said to jenova in a threating tone,one he didn't like at all.

Jenova was about to beat the living hell out of the guy but remembered he needed to job to feed scia and himself.He quickly went to grab scia by the arm and whispered in her ear."I don't like him at all,you try before I decide to beat the crap out of him"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm 

Scia sighed and walked over to sit on the table the guy had claimed in the corner. She smiled down at him, and pushed some hair behind her ear. "Your from Wuflin, aren't you?" she asked. He nodded, glaring at her. "Well then, you've gotta have a reason for being here, don't you?" He shrugged. "Well, my partner and I specialize in what you need."

"You have no idea what I need, girl." He said gruffly.

"Ah, but I don't need to. We specialize in doing anything you need." She explained. "So whatchu need? Drugs? Forged immigration papers? A hitman?"

"I'm looking for someone." He stood up, and pulled a photo of a child out of his pocket. "Can you find a teenager with only a picture of them as a toddler?"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:37 pm 

(I think we should add pictures of ourselves in current time,we kinda forgot to add some in the beginning and our age)

Jenova had went to look at the picture,it reminded him of someone.He sort of looked like scia,but who knows they needed to get some work done on this."That should be simple enough,but were going to need to be payed"He said with a smirk as took the photo from his hand, and stuffed it into his pocket."You better be worth the money,I'm counting on you too......meet me here again in a week"He said as he took off but threw a large sack of money at jenova."We will work on it boss man,just don't get killed out their"He started to count the money and took a seat at the table with scia."So do you have idea's to look for this person, princess"He smiled at her as he passed her the photo.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm 

(Yeah.
and she's 18)
Scia leaned back in her chair, and motioned to the bartender to bring her a drink, then looked back Jenova. "Well...I have an idea, but your not gonna like it." She said, looking at the bag of money. There was a girl they had grown up with, who had made it her life work to have as many connections as possible. If anyone could help them, it would be her. But she had a huge thing for Jenova and was all over him everytime they came looking for information. Scia wasn't particularly fond of watching her attack him like that, but it got them the information they needed.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:36 pm 

(Image
19)

Jenova did like the sound of those words as he tensed up.Damn it they had to go see Nia for the info.She always tryed to rape him and shows her body off towards him.He was going to have another headache today from their visit."Great were going to go see Nia now,thats going to give me nightmares"He said as he took a swig of some wufish to calm his nerves."Fine but your going to be have to drag me thier"He sighed as he got up and headed over to Nia house,he turned back before leaving out the door."You coming princess"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 pm 

Scia laughed and skipped out the door after Jenova. "Don't worry. I heard from her brother that she hasn't been feeling good. Maybe she won't try and rape you?" she suggested, taking his hand and leading him through the crowed market towards Nia's house.

Nia had the best house in the lower district, which was paid for by one of her various upper class playthings. Scia pulled Jenova into the house and waved at Nia's twin brother, Nathan, who sat on the couch. "Where's your sister? We need some information."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:10 pm 

Jenova was not liking being in here at all.He sighed as he went to sit down in the couch."Oh Nia is in the back,let me get her"Nathan would slip into the back of the house as a loud shriek was heard.Soon after Nia would ran into the room and jump onto jenova lap."How's my favorite toy doing today"Jenova didn't like this one bit as she was moving her hands under his shirt."Nia....it's nice to see you...umm we need some info"He said as he tryed to stay calm,then gulped and stared at Scia in need of help."Sure Jen I can help you with anything you need,so what is it you need"Nia said with a purr into his ear as jenova couldn't talk right now.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm 

Scia sighed. "We need you to help us find someone. The picture is in Jenova's pocket." Nia smirked and reached into Jenova's pocket, and pulled out the picture. She looked at it for a moment then looked at Scia.

"This is the Late King Erik's halfling daughter," she said, shrugging. "She lives in the scums somewhere. The Undesirable laws were made to keep her from getting the throne after her father died. King Jeremy is obsessed with keeping her idenity a secret."

"But I assume you know?" asked Scia.

"Of course. One of my toys told me." Nia said, playing with the hem of Jenova's shirt.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 pm 

Jenova stood still as Nia seem to explore his body some more before she would say the response."It's you scia,I think anyway"Nia said with a smile at scia.Jenova would now just looked stunned by that but it couldn't be true....could it."Nia you have to kidding around,that can't be true"He said as he didn't want to look at scia face right now.He wondered why the picture looked like her in the younger years,when jenova met scia for the first time.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:15 am 

Scia stared at Nia. Her? The Princess of Vlanmir? No way! She hated the whole country. She hated King Jeremy for what he did to people who had no control over their birth. She hated the princesses for wasting money and flaunting their power. She hated the Queen for being ignorant and uncaring. And she hated everyone else for not stopping them from being like that. She couldn't be the Princess of such a country.

"Princess Scia was the daughter of King Erik, King Jeremy's older brother," said Nia, molesting Jenova as she spoke. "That makes her the rightful Queen. If she ever found out her idenity, she could take the throne and change the whole county." Nia looked at Scia. "Including removing The Undesirable laws."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:31 am 

Jenova would push off Nia as he got up from where he was sitting.He never liked the country because they killed his parents.He didn't even want to see scia right now as he started to walk to the window."I'm going too take a walk"He said as he clenched his fist as he jumped out the window into the street and started to walk away for abit."Crap I knew that this would happen,Jen come back"Nia said yelling out the window at jenova but he was far away to hear."Jen is going to do something stupid,go stop him Scia"She said in a worry tone,and went into a panic.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:37 am 

"This is your freaking fault! Why did you say any of that in front of him!?" She exclaimed, before hopping out the window and running after Jenova. He hated the country just as much as she did, maybe even more. King Jeremy had had his parents killed for disobeying the law. A law that was created for me... she thought guiltily as she ran up to him. "Jenova!" She reached forward and grabbed his hand. "Don't do something stupid..."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 am 

Jenova wouldn't have any emotions in his eyes,as he turned to scia.He quickly wrenched his hand away from her's as he didn't know what to think.He felt really mad at the moment and decided to take out his anger on her."Just leave me the hell alone,Scia I don't want to see your face right now!!"He quickly grabbed her and threw her into the wall.He was about to slap her in the face but stopped before he landed the hit.Whats wrong with him,she was his friend....but he hates this country more.He couldn't decided but leaned on the wall and slide down to the floor with his hands over his face.He started to cry for the first time,since the day his parents were killed.