All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stargate sg-1
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:55 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Stargate sg-1 RP
The stargate or "gada modol." is what the next planet the sg-1 visit called it. The stargate started to move. Suddenly the vortex went out. The guards of the next planet started to around the stargate trying to make sure that nobody that would cause harm to there planet would go any further. One of the guards was one of the princesses of the planet. (which isnt me) She looked at the sg-1. Trying to figure out if they were trustworthy. What sg-1 didnt know yet, was that they were the Furlings one of the 5 races. The guards had huge mask on to prevent those who were untrustworthy would not see what they were. And those who have never went though the stargate would never use it again. The princess started to talk in Furlings. Trying to see if they would understand her. Nothing around but a building. Plan just walls. Making it so that one those that came from the gate wouldnt see the world, and also so that those who come from it cant get out. IT had many codes to open the wall like door. More like the guo'lad code to each door on mother ships. The princess in the group was original not suppose to be on watch, It was supposed to be the other sister, The two sisters are twins, The only reason The one watching the gate, is because the other was falling sick from traveling to other worlds. They had been trying to see what of the gua'uld had done, They knew what who original was at what planet, And they knew what kinds were out there. One time as they ran into the gua'uld Pando'ra (my character) was kept prisoner and tested on. They had placed something that was slowly killing her, There was only one way to make her well, And that was something her people didnt know.Pando'ra was getting closer to death. As Naira was protecting her people she was hoping someone come and help her sister. Pando'ra was a advertises soul. And it could help... but as she layed slowly coming into death the hope of seeing and helping other planets was slowly dieing.

((i slowly reviled in the rp we do ill tell you what else can be done... just tell me who you will play who you will not. Also i want to do the sg-1 with jack,sam, til'c, and daniel.... Also i love Daniel so yea. If you dont like this new character then we can do a just normal sg-1 and something happens between them.... rules, nothing from the episodes unless resource. Ummm if you really really really want to try doing a little change or something like the one were tilc and jack goes back in time and do different things they did then we can do that. anything else you have questions on then ask me dont be shy i dont bite... hard !snicker ))

History/background:They helped make the blue watery stuff when the stargate activate. In fact its part of there crystal they have. But they also came up some with the materials to the stargate. They lived among humans and other races for different part's of time. They once lived on earth, near Greece. When the goa'uld started to rule more of the earth, The Asgaurds did a favor for the furlings and took them to the planet they currently live on. But this isnt there second planet they lived on. Its is about there 5th or 8th . No record could be found on how many planets they live on. But the planet they live on is one that was outside the goa'uld reach of the galaxy.

A couple years before they were taken away from earth, the twin princesses were birthed and the mother was lost on the planet a year after. As lost, dead as the furlings called. There was no good-bye for the queen who died. Normally those of the royal family who died, there would be a ceremony to wish for the died king or queen to pass to the side of the old kings and queens. The crystal the royal familys lived off of would engulf the body that had died. But The twins mother's body was not found. And left to be gone behind.

The Furlings had shut themselves from everything, tell the current king was weak and the twins were of the age to take care of themselves. See aging to see what it is. Pando'ra was one of the twins, Naria was the other twin. Pando'ra was an adventurous soul. Pando'ra roamed around the planet on thing that looked like a surf board but really, what jack call “Hover board” But anyways. She would roam around see the planet, until she found something. She flew back to the city taking her sister with. Flying back, they made the decision on getting some 'peasant' and digging it up. As word spread, it reached to the current king and he knew what it was.

It was a stargate. And their father didnt want anything to do with the outside world. Being how pando'ra she continue, even when her father threaten to stop here from going out of the city. Being a fighter she was trained to fight very well. She would go over the palance walls after knocking out the gaurds gaurding her.

(below decribes what the technology on this site shows. Also I followed some of the info but yes it gives little. http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Furling )

She went to the stargate one day and there by the stargate was a pad. It wasnt like the others, no it was like a hand held. Where It was set, there was a block. She looked at it in confusment it wasnt there before. The device looks a lot like what the device Sg-1 found on the planet that mentioned furlings. Where jack and Maybourne was stuck on a planet.

Pando'ra looked at the device. She touched the device and a image showed how the stargate worked. Moments later she was caught and brought to her father. Her father told Pando'ra and Naria why he didnt want them to do anything with the stargate. They made a deal, that if anything went wrong they would drop their work on the gate and live their old way. And if it doesnt help the people of the furlings then they would stop.

Well after years of work on it. It payed off. They started to do what sg force did, was to explore different planets. They would have to confront there father about each planet, to see what the old way of the planet, and if that planet was alright to go to. The people voluntarily to go with them to each planet. To protect if any attack happened. And as they made agreements with some planets, to share some of there technologies (which will be more explained in rp) to make sure the deal was still there. They would have a furling go to the planet and live there. The furling would hide in the shadows and watch the planet. Study it.
The teams would check up on the furlings. But it didnt accure that there was enemy's out there that would hurt them. Yes the king did tell the princesses about the past. And all the galaxy's history. But he thought the goa'uld were gone. The furlings had meet up with the Knox and the Asgards. But not the goa'uld. Pando'ra was captured along with other furlings and tested on. It was months tell Pando'ra excape the grip of the goa'uld and killed all them freeing those still alive of her kind. This was when she was in Cre'ata which will be explained in Crystal life. But she took the ship to her planet. Hiding it underground. By this time her people had tooken the stargate and put it far from the city, and build a box like thing around it, that couldnt be destroyed. And only royals had the code to get out and in.

a week later Pando'ra feel ill, the cystal could heal her, her people did everything they could to heal her. Nothin worked. Her father finally decided that the stargate was to not be used to go to other planets but to only call in to other planets to see how the furlings were going.

Characteristic/ personality: Very protective, loving caring. The royal's have white hair with blue tips because of the crystal in them. The 'peasants' have blond hair. The furlings have grey eyes. And very fit. The female's wear dresses that is like a beach dress. Different females wear different kinds of dresses. Men wear a white cloth around there waist. Of course there is something covering there junk. Like tiety whitey's.

The Furling's from a young age learns to fight. They learn because nobody knows what would be come in the future.

AGING:
Baby: 0-2 Earth years
Toddler: 3-8 Earth Years
Child: 11-19 Earth Years
Teenager: 19-34 Earth Years
Adult:35-4573 Earth years
Elder: 4573+ Earth Years

Their body's Age normal earth like tell they reach about toddler. They tend to grow slower. Each year. Once they become in teen years, they grow about 1 human age about every 4 years. Then when getting into adult there body starts aging 1 human age about 100 years. Furlings Die different ways. Being of the king, He is an elder. The twins are about 2161 years of age. But they have no idea, Never kept track of age

CRYSAL or what the furlings call it Moktelashi:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/m ... lwater.jpg

It living. Its the life force the royal family. There are few Furlings choosen to have the crystal in them. It is similar to Alantis the disney crysal. But it lives on the surface in a room. Not closed off. Its where the royal's pray and talk to there love one. And get advice from it. It is said it hold the Ansetors of the Furlings. So little few posses an ansetor. Pando'ra is one.

The Furling that is choosen to posses so of the crystal. Will go though a ceremony once the furling gets in the Toddler stage and the crystal will give the furling a gift. Those who serve the Royal's as gaurds they posses the Crystal.

The gifts are:
Weapons- The furling will give a weapon some of the crystal dust and stab the enemy. The enemy will die from everything in there body turning inside out.
Healing- Will heal those of any sickness. Or injury.
Defense- By making a group of the people who posses this. They make a sort of a shield. They also can stand in a line about 4 feet away from each other. And this shield like thing makes it so that nothin can damage anything around or whatever there guarding.
Cre'ata- Its is known as the rarest potion. Only the ancestor's would figure who would gain this power. It is rare for a reason. This is when a soul that had made it into the what most people call 'after life.' or 'next life' mostly the same thing. Anyway's, when one posses the Cre'ata, they hold another being in them. But they usually come out in battle, or when in protection. This is has to be balance like kelnorim for goa'uld. But as mediating they would have to stones on which are made of the same as their crystal. BUT, Its is in a harden and darker type of rock. Transportable. They can last a month without mediating. It also is great to heal. In emergency's they can use normal rock around them. But that would take more work then reserving what they need. (this is what they look like http://www.stargatestones.com/ )

The king has defeanse. And Naria has weapons. And yea.

Last edited by BunnyMama on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Stargate sg-1
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

(Do I have to be a part of SG-1 or can I be someone else, or would you rather me be Daniel?)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:12 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Dude if you want me to be Daniel I can. You can someone else I'm not forcful

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm 

But yea dude you can do whatever. I dont care if your daniel or not. You know as long as the plot would live. If you know what i mean. But uh yea.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 am 

Ok sure.... do you remember the Tollan. I wana be one of them. Ok? One who is trying to help Pan'dora escape. Also should she be a Tok'ra?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 am 

Well in my mind since Pando'ra is ill from the Goa'uld some how messed with her. Well i was working with her in my mind for so long. So um, have you seen alantis the lost empire the cartoon thing? I was thinking to steal the crystal idea. And that her people relie on the crystal and they get certain gifts from it. Its compuated. But if you like to do that idea then i will start working on the bases on it. The reason why i am doing furlings is because they wernt even worked on in the whole series of sg-1 so yea. Let me know if you like to do the crystal idea. But if you dont ill keep working on my people im doing.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:31 pm 

So the crystal based tech could be stolen from furling possesed by the Goa'uld. So yeah that makes sense and yes I saw that movie. Perhaps it could be a network of Crystals but I want to be a Tollan that escaped the attack on Tollana when Anubis returned with the Ion Cannon Resistant shield then he bombarded the planet. So he has the phase shift generator on his wrist, and that health implant.

Should we be talking about this in OOC? :/

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:49 pm 

True or pm